Swag Golf Putter Covers (no buy/sell/trade)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The UPS man just left and well....She’s a beaut, Clark.    

Today, it was the FedEx guy...

Hmmmm.... I have a lot of favorites...   

Posted Images

• Gxgolfer changed the title to Swag Golf Putter Covers (no buy/sell/trade)

Watching the masters w Mr. Dillinger 🕺, who wears purple in support of Rory and the Tiger.

Fun fact: Mr. Dillinger was an avid golfer, who used to carry 2 golf bags to the course: 1 for his clubs and 1 for his tommies... 🔫

Post game interview w Ror:

Blonde: what’s ur game plan tmr, Ror?

Rory: 

1F109F47-E730-41BE-B8CC-E189028EA21B.jpeg

33C47C47-134A-420B-9EAD-34635FD895EA.jpeg

F21B3D70-5876-4440-93DF-5D7D3AA55035.jpeg

15CB7DCD-73A6-4DAE-8BBE-EE11A1CB8CFB.jpeg

Edited by swagee
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It’s incredible how you guys are able to actually purchase from their releases.  I’ve tried for over a year and nothing. I first tried regular checkout and then moved to Apple Pay as that was supposed to be better but still nothing.  I fell like I’m doing this in under 7 seconds but still sold out and the Apple Pay just says payment not processed.  Only thing I’ve been able to get was the lottery releases which I of course lost, lol.  Any hints or tips/tricks to help success other than just get lucky?

4 hours ago, Cleveland_Rocks said:

It’s incredible how you guys are able to actually purchase from their releases.  I’ve tried for over a year and nothing. I first tried regular checkout and then moved to Apple Pay as that was supposed to be better but still nothing.  I fell like I’m doing this in under 7 seconds but still sold out and the Apple Pay just says payment not processed.  Only thing I’ve been able to get was the lottery releases which I of course lost, lol.  Any hints or tips/tricks to help success other than just get lucky?

I’ve had better success on my phone using Safari/Shop. The biggest problem I’ve had is to remember not to throw my phone in the instance that I’m cart sniped within 10 seconds. 

I nearly sent it to space on the Mystery Box. 

4 hours ago, Cleveland_Rocks said:

Get urself a rabbit foot and kiss it every morning before the drops, mate😉😂

I use apple pay, and it works 25% of the time. Also tried different methods but zero success. I don’t think i could be any faster with my thumbs. It’s just pure luck at this point.
Apple pay needs to get their $h*t together tho...

Edited by swagee
35 minutes ago, Dhurley7 said:

Anybody get lucky with the putter today?  I've tried each day since this started and the only thing i've been able to get is a T shirt. 

Nada, mate.

Page didn’t load til 30 sec after 9, i added it to cart but couldn’t even get to check out...

But we live to fight again tmr. 
Best of luck to us all

How in the he** do you guys do it !!! I’m been trying my a** off and NOTHING. NADA. ZIPPO. ZILCH.  Holy cow Batman.  

Maybe it’s a blessing in disguise but these last 6 days I’ve been a grouch at work.  Can’t get ‘nothin!!!!!

btw, don’t want no T-shirt.  

Edited by sharkiesj
On 12/11/2020 at 9:06 AM, Dhurley7 said:

Anybody get lucky with the putter today?  I've tried each day since this started and the only thing i've been able to get is a T shirt. 

I got one! RH with the flange line. Will post pics when it gets here Wednesday. Will probably sell the headcover and run with something cheaper. 

• Like 1

One thing I’d like to understand from others here....how many people actually use their SWAG gear on the course vs. simply sniping the releases and constantly flip for a 2 or 3x profit?

I feel like there is a substantial amount of that and just wasn’t sure if that’s a significant majority here or not.

1 hour ago, ThomasM said:

One thing I’d like to understand from others here....how many people actually use their SWAG gear on the course vs. simply sniping the releases and constantly flip for a 2 or 3x profit?

I feel like there is a substantial amount of that and just wasn’t sure if that’s a significant majority here or not.

I'm doing both.  I game what I actually want to keep and flip the rest. 

What else did u get this week? 

7 hours ago, swagee said:

I'm doing both.  I game what I actually want to keep and flip the rest. 

What else did u get this week? 

I picked up the Happy Hour polo and King of SWAG t-shirt. I missed the hoodie so I had to pivot. I didn’t even bother with Saturday’s releases since I was on the course. 

The reason I asked is because I have a towel and I use the Big Ern Mallet headcover and I’m literally the only person I’ve seen with any SWAG items on the course. I see people place ridiculous flip prices on things initially and they trend down hard after a few weeks on eBay and other the FB BST group.

I have an unopened Boston Tee Party Mallet and unopened Fifteen Million Dollar 2.0 mallet lottery release but I’m just not the collector type. I think what I’ll do is wait for the availability to dry up on eBay and throw those out there.

57 minutes ago, ThomasM said:

I picked up the Happy Hour polo and King of SWAG t-shirt. I missed the hoodie so I had to pivot. I didn’t even bother with Saturday’s releases since I was on the course. 

The reason I asked is because I have a towel and I use the Big Ern Mallet headcover and I’m literally the only person I’ve seen with any SWAG items on the course. I see people place ridiculous flip prices on things initially and they trend down hard after a few weeks on eBay and other the FB BST group.

I have an unopened Boston Tee Party Mallet and unopened Fifteen Million Dollar 2.0 mallet lottery release but I’m just not the collector type. I think what I’ll do is wait for the availability to dry up on eBay and throw those out there.

Good for u, mate.

That 15M will do nicely. 
Since swags are rare, I dont see a lot of people gaming them either. 

They are pretty to look at, and even more satisfying to game with. 

A89ADC3E-4EE5-42F9-8D7B-E1947F94858C.jpeg.af4f65b851779f15e08d1dee84e0956b.jpeg

• Like 2