Swag Golf Putter Covers (no buy/sell/trade)

3 minutes ago, sharkiesj said:

How long do we have to wait for the email in this lottery? Is this an all day thing ? Or a few hours? You only have 30 min to buy once you get the email. I can’t be checking my phone every 2 seconds.  

I won a lottery release previously. They draw you and send you an invoice that allows you to pay within 30 minutes. If you don’t pay, they move on to the next person.

I’m sure they sent out a batch and just wait to see who pays and who doesn’t, and draw more folks to send invoices.

I saw someone the email/invoice about 45 minutes ago. It’s safe to assume if you don’t have an email by now, you probably shouldn’t expect one.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The UPS man just left and well....She’s a beaut, Clark.    

Fifth time hitting from The store and second special. The king was a regular but damn I’m lucky 

Gotta keep this thread going Two face is one of the most unique releases this year.  Loud as usual, but plenty of class.  It sure is a keeper.   Two Face  

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, dkempinski said:

What a score for my first SWAG cover! It seems like it was just dumb luck though as everyone seems to have very high percentages of getting cart sniped! 

FA1E40AB-111E-4850-B4C6-BED0DB38D9A8_1_105_c.jpeg.c5580636a2fada4d1ec44faf072032a5.jpeg

Wow congrats! I have heard many times people saying their first swag purchase was a special. Surely it’s just a coincidence, right?? Or is that how they hook you? I am 0 for about 5 on specials, although I have a COTM membership and am optimistic I’ll get lucky at some point!  E it her way, the anticipation is part of the fun. 

4 minutes ago, Dhurley7 said:

Wow congrats! I have heard many times people saying their first swag purchase was a special. Surely it’s just a coincidence, right?? Or is that how they hook you? I am 0 for about 5 on specials, although I have a COTM membership and am optimistic I’ll get lucky at some point!  E it her way, the anticipation is part of the fun. 

You know what.. I think that’s what they must do because I think they have the hooks in me now! 

Collection update.  Added a few more, and a few got bumped to the back up display. Finally got an OG Defaced Franklin to go with the Two Faced.  Added a Grinch as well

1241155297_PUTTERCOVERS.jpg.b1fe8286e03e8b0c209517cf13e34e37.jpg

• Like 2

Driver: TOUR ISSUE SRIXON ZX5 W/TENSEI CK PRO WHITE
Fairway: Srixon ZX 13.5* w/ TENSEI ORANGE
Hybrid: Srixon ZX 16* w/ KBS PROTO HYBRID 
Irons: SRIXON ZX5 4-PW
CBX2 48*, ZIPCORE 52 RAW, 57* FULLFACE 
Putter: XXIO MILLED BLADE

I was going for today release and it just shows me stuck in a checkout line for the last 15 mins. I assume that means it is all gone but should I just let this thing sit here longer?

Was very strange, was trying to checkout with Apple Pay and it got to processing on there and then the checkout line popped up and has just sat there. 

6 minutes ago, KParks said:

I was going for today release and it just shows me stuck in a checkout line for the last 15 mins. I assume that means it is all gone but should I just let this thing sit here longer?

Was very strange, was trying to checkout with Apple Pay and it got to processing on there and then the checkout line popped up and has just sat there. 

Everything was sold out by 2:17 PM CST. I stopped by for a casual browse. It’s safe to say it’s all over and it hasn’t booted you out of line yet for whatever reason. 

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, KParks said:

Yeah it’s happened for the past few drops. I don’t have a solution for u atm. Their website is getting worse and I’m getting used to it by now. Still hurts tho since I really want this cover. 

I might put a few covers up for sale today because if u can’t beat them, join them 😂

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, ThomasM said:

Everything was sold out by 2:17 PM CST. I stopped by for a casual browse. It’s safe to say it’s all over and it hasn’t booted you out of line yet for whatever reason. 

Thanks. Figured as much. Was strange as I’d never seen that from the Apple checkout (which I’ve heard works better / faster?). 

Just now, swagee said:

Yeah it’s happened for the past few drops. I don’t have a solution for u atm. Their website is getting worse and I’m getting used to it by now. Still hurts tho since I really want this cover. 

I might put a few covers up for sale today because if u can’t beat them, join them 😂

Yeah. I know it is a bunch more work for them but I feel like they should just switch to some sort of lottery system like they did for the recycled covers. I can’t imagine anybody actually enjoys this?

😀

27 minutes ago, KParks said:

Yeah. I know it is a bunch more work for them but I feel like they should just switch to some sort of lottery system like they did for the recycled covers. I can’t imagine anybody actually enjoys this?

😀

I don’t enjoy this 1 bit. I loath the process. But I guess there’re no simple solutions... I just wish that they’d fix the payment system on the website.

i have to say this was the smoothest checkout i've had with Swag.  From the time I put the blade cover in my cart until I checked out was about 15 seconds and that was including having to find the parking meters.  Once I stopped using ShopPay and just enter my credit card information each time (saved in chrome so it auto populates) I haven't missed.

2 hours ago, mljones99 said:

i have to say this was the smoothest checkout i've had with Swag.  From the time I put the blade cover in my cart until I checked out was about 15 seconds and that was including having to find the parking meters.  Once I stopped using ShopPay and just enter my credit card information each time (saved in chrome so it auto populates) I haven't missed.

Interesting, I wonder if all of their comments about using a "fast" payment system (like ShopPay, Apple Pay, etc.) have actually caused that to be the slow method now and the old enter your CC info approach has now become the faster (aka less popular) payment system.

6 hours ago, KParks said:

Interesting, I wonder if all of their comments about using a "fast" payment system (like ShopPay, Apple Pay, etc.) have actually caused that to be the slow method now and the old enter your CC info approach has now become the faster (aka less popular) payment system.

That has seemed to work for me as well. I'm new to the SWAG covers, but I'm now 2/2 on the ones I've wanted. I'm really excited for the almighty dollar. I love these colors.  I didn't use any of the apple pay or shop pay options. I just have my address saved in my SWAG account and Google chrome has my payment saved. I have no desire to purchase them second hand so I feel lucky to have two already to game. 

• Like 1