76th Post (Wanted this to be 75th, but it wasn't allowed) Srixon Z-Forged 4 Iron to PW

I didn't violate any post run rules or anything.  I was really hoping to have this as my 75th post, but I guess I couldn't pull it off.  Anyway!!!

I am selling a very nice set of Srixon Z-Forged Irons 4i to PW.  They are standard L/L/L, and have Nippon Modus 3 Tour 120 Stiff shafts.  Great, beautiful, meticulously cared for clubs.  They also are 4i to PW which is pretty cool, because a lot of these clubs are difficult to find a sequential set 4 to PW.  They are indeed used and show the wear you would expect from about 1 year of golf.  You can see some bag chatter near the toes, and some wear on the soles, but the faces and grips are in fantastic shape.  I am super uptight about dirt in the grooves, so I polish the faces with a gentle exfoliant pretty regularly.  Did I mention these babies were cared for?  Anyway, please see the pictures below for your own visual inspection.  Price is firm $450 CONUS which includes shipping.   

I can ship fast too.  See pictures below.  If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and I will try to answer them as quickly as possible.  Thanks for the opportunity to present you these fine looking blades.  

The pictures I wanted to post exceeded 50 MB, so I can take more.  

Thank you again.  

P1030635.JPG

P1030636.JPG

P1030637.JPG

P1030638.JPG

P1030639.JPG

P1030640.JPG

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, nice set of sticks and a good price.

Welcome to the BST!

TaylorMade M5 10.5* [Fujikura Ventus Blue 6X]

TEE CB PRO F2 14.5* [Fubuki AX 65X]

TEE CB PRO F2 17.5* [Fubuki AX 65X]

Mizuno MP20 HMB 3i, MMC 4-6, Blade 7-P [KBS Tour 130X]

Mizuno T20 RAW 52, 58 [DG Tour Issue S400]

Toulon Las Vegas

Bridgestone Tour BX

A bag full of IOMIC Grips (Cannot say enough good things about these and they don't even pay me to!)

6 minutes ago, GolfManCollin said:

Wow, nice set of sticks and a good price.

Welcome to the BST!

+1 on all counts.

Can we get some face pics of these beauties?

Jeez, I don't even keep my actual face that clean....

TaylorMade M5 10.5* [Fujikura Ventus Blue 6X]

TEE CB PRO F2 14.5* [Fubuki AX 65X]

TEE CB PRO F2 17.5* [Fubuki AX 65X]

Mizuno MP20 HMB 3i, MMC 4-6, Blade 7-P [KBS Tour 130X]

Mizuno T20 RAW 52, 58 [DG Tour Issue S400]

Toulon Las Vegas

Bridgestone Tour BX

A bag full of IOMIC Grips (Cannot say enough good things about these and they don't even pay me to!)