Taylormade Qi10 Tour 3W 15* - Tour AD-DI 7x

Srixon ZX Mark II Utility 3i 20* - Tour AD-DI 95x

Titleist T100 4-PW - Modus 120 S 

Vokey SM8 Raw 50.12F - Project X 6.0 

Vokey Wedgeworks M Grind Raw 54.08, K Grind Raw 58.06 - Project X 6.0

Taylormade Spider Tour Black - Iomic Sticky Putter

ProV1x - Tour Velvet Cord

9 hours ago, ILove2Golf123 said:

My only concern is with the carbon sole there might be even more cracking issues. The the carbon on top of on my M5 last year cracked. I got a replacement and 6 months later same thing happened. I had one buddy do the same with his SIM this year and a couple people I know have also complained of the same issues. With even more carbon in the sole I just hope they address some of these issues because the amount of actual metal or lack thereof on the SIM 2 is kind of scary. 

True. It's odd this happens with M5 and Sim but no mention of it with M6 which has a larger continuous carbon area. Also, this is crazy since carbon is supposed to be stronger and lighter. TM customer service is fantastic luckily. To pile on to the durability question I won't even look at this club if it is the same shape as the Sim. When performance is identical for most OEM's looks and durability become even more of a decision maker.

Taylormade Stealth Plus 10.5 - Fujikura Evo II 665 X

Callaway Mavrik SZ 16.5* - Fujikura Speeder Evo V 757 X

4-PW Titleist CNCPT CP02 True Temper Monaco X

46, 50, 54, 60 Vokey SM9 Raw - True Temper Monaco X and S

Taylormade Spider Tour

Just now, The_Hipp said:

The new hybrid won’t offer adjustability? I had seen a couple comments in threads claiming there was a non-adjustable and an adjustable hybrid coming on. Not the case? That would suck. 

I believe the comment was about the drivers. 

Ping G430 Max 10K 10.5° driver - Diamana GT 60S

Ping G430 Max 15° #3 fairway - Diamana TB 70S

Ping G430 Max 21° #7 fairway - Diamana TB 80S

Ping G430 Max 26° #5 hybrid - MMTh 90S

Mizuno Pro 243 4-PW irons - MMT 105S

Mizuno T24 Raw 48°-10S wedge - MMT 105S

Mizuno T24 Raw 54°-10S and 60°-06X wedges - MMT Scoring Wedge 105S

Ping PLD Ally Blue 4

Titleist Pro V1x

2 hours ago, taylorx300 said:

The new headcover is badass.

Not sure why a bunch of the comments are based on the colors from the bottom of the club. You can’t see these at address. Love the hybrid!

While I agree, there are people who care. It can go both ways too. If you cant see it at address, whats the point in the crazy colors? The bottom of the club and pictures of the bottom create buzz, positive or negative, especially before its released. My guess for the reason is tv recognition, but is silly as a TM driver is super easy to spot with the white topline.

I can't find the pics online or IG. Could someone PM the pics? I'm pretty sure a lot of members have the pics by now 😄

G430 Max 10K Hzrdus RDX Red 60 / Ping G430 Max 5fw KBS TD 70 / Titleist TSi2 4Hy  Tensei CK Pro Orange 80HY 

Ping iBlade 4-PW Modus3 120 / Cleveland RTX2.0 50° DG S200 / Ping Glide3.0 56° DG TI S400 / Ping Glide4.0 60° DG TI S400

Scotty Cameron Phantom 7.5 Stability Tour / Titleist ProV1x

Long time lurker here.  I've tried searching for all the tags on Instagram, no dice.  Could someone please DM me the pics or link?

I need a new driver but wanted to wait for the SIM 2 before choosing between the Ping G425.  But if it's really ugly, I may just choose between the G425 or SIM instead.

Thanks!

8 hours ago, TheMoneyShot said:

Right, I was referring to the big dawg. 

My bad! Has anyone see the hybrids? I love if they brought back something like the RBZ stage 2 tour hybrid. Kept the same face profile as the non-tour but has the adjustable hosel and option to change shafts. All the TM adjustable hybrids in recent years, M3, M1 2017, have had they tall face iron look. Would be awesome if they did a SIM Max or M6 hybrid head type profile but adjustable hosel. I’m not one to tinker with sliding weights too much but the ability to swap shafts in and out is awesome. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jds101086 said:

True. It's odd this happens with M5 and Sim but no mention of it with M6 which has a larger continuous carbon area. Also, this is crazy since carbon is supposed to be stronger and lighter. TM customer service is fantastic luckily. To pile on to the durability question I won't even look at this club if it is the same shape as the Sim. When performance is identical for most OEM's looks and durability become even more of a decision maker.

Yeah, that really is an interesting point about it not happening to the M6. I really haven't heard anyone complain about cracking one of them, but your right about TM's customer service. They are very good about sending a new replacement which makes me think it probably happens more than you think. I will likely just stick with SIM as well unless there is something unique about the SIM 2 that I favor. Maybe if the shape of the driver is different or some other performance factor like a higher ball speed I will change, but I figure if I wait long enough I might crack my SIM and get a SIM 2 for free haha.

Edited by ILove2Golf123

1 hour ago, ILove2Golf123 said:

Yeah, that really is an interesting point about it not happening to the M6. I really haven't heard anyone complain about cracking one of them, but your right about TM's customer service. They are very good about sending a new replacement which makes me think it probably happens more than you think. I will likely just stick with SIM as well unless there is something unique about the SIM 2 that I favor. Maybe if the shape of the driver is different or some other performance factor like a higher ball speed I will change, but I figure if I wait long enough I might crack my SIM and get a SIM 2 for free haha.

I have the opposite experience with their customer service. The carbon cracked and flaked off the top of my M5 towards the back of the driver and they said that they would not replace the head because it was at the back and not closer to the face. 

Ping G430 LST 7.5 Ventus TR Black 7X

Ping G430 LST 3 wood Ventus TR Blue 8X

TM GAPR Lo 17° KBS Graphite X

Ping Blueprint S KBS C Taper S+

Ping S159 49/54/59

TT DG TI S400

Ping PLD 2D

Guys, the pics that were leaked make it look like shite.

It was a photo of someone who was on a training session, and they took it from their phone of their PC.

These will be in play at TOC so expect actual leaks that look somewhat appealing to appear soon.

Trust me, I’ve seen the pics, and you don’t want them like this because it does the blue accents a disservice.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, USMgolfer1 said:

I have the opposite experience with their customer service. The carbon cracked and flaked off the top of my M5 towards the back of the driver and they said that they would not replace the head because it was at the back and not closer to the face. 

They will replace any cracking that compromises the integrity of the club.

Flaking is not one of those instances 

22 minutes ago, therealjonzone said:

Guys, the pics that were leaked make it look like shite.

It was a photo of someone who was on a training session, and they took it from their phone of their PC.

These will be in play at TOC so expect actual leaks that look somewhat appealing to appear soon.

Trust me, I’ve seen the pics, and you don’t want them like this because it does the blue accents a disservice.

I'd be shocked if those pics were real. They look like they were taken with a flip phone circa 2005 and posted from an account that no longer seems to exist. 

One of the issue has always been the "adhesive" or epoxy used in securing the carbon panels to the drivers frame.  I wonder if its been upgraded in the 2, one would think that TM will address this to lower its % defective replacements and increase customer satisfaction.

I have also noticed that as more cases are reported, it seems to be happening all over North America, not just hotter climates like AZ etc...

Either way, I am pumped to hit em and very interested if it can de-bag the SIM MAX D gamer that has a good season of memories behind her.

PXG GEN6 0311 10.5*DRIVER/FUJI RED VELOCORE 6S/GP TW WHT

PXG GEN5 0311XF 17*FAIRWAY/FUJI MOTORE X F3 7S/GP TW WHT

PXG GEN3 0311XP 3 IRON/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG GEN3 0311P 4-PW/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG GEN4 0311P GW/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG SD II WEDGES/56/13&62/10/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/GP TW BLK

MACHINE M2A 1018RAW CS PUTTER/ACCRA I-STEEL/SS FLAT 1.0

18 minutes ago, Abh159 said:

I'd be shocked if those pics were real. They look like they were taken with a flip phone circa 2005 and posted from an account that no longer seems to exist. 

That's what many members, including myself have said in the past about photo leaks. As far as I know there has never been a faux photo release. Plus there have been a few members who have seen it and hit it that vaguely described the drivers and these photos floating around confirm they are in fact the 2021 Taylormade driver series.

• Like 1

TM SIM 9* Ventus Black 6TX 
TM SIM Ti 19* Ventus Black 9TX 
TM P790 3 DG X100 

TM P7MC 4, 2014 MB 5-PW DG X7
TM MG 52, 56, Hi-Toe 60 DG S400
TM Spider Tour Black

12 hours ago, jds101086 said:

The problem is usually with the adhesive used to keep it attached to the club; not the carbon itself.

Titleist TSR2 9* - Ventus TR Red 6X

Titleist TS3 4W 16.5* - T1100 Evenflow White 6.5

W/S UT 20* - HZRDUS Black RDX 6.0

Callaway Apex '19 4-PW - PX Rifle 6.0

Vokey SM9 49* - PX Rifle 6.0

Vokey SM8 54/58 - PX Rifle 6.0

SINK 1992 Custom

28 minutes ago, CKalma said:

That's what many members, including myself have said in the past about photo leaks. As far as I know there has never been a faux photo release. Plus there have been a few members who have seen it and hit it that vaguely described the drivers and these photos floating around confirm they are in fact the 2021 Taylormade driver series.

That's a shame. Those drivers are almost as ugly as the new Cobra putter. 

20 minutes ago, third-times-a-charm said:

The 5 phases of GolfWRX equipment release postings:

1) Pre-Release - "This club looks like crap SO and SO got together and made BABY lol I'll never buy it!"

2) Launch Day - "Lets just give it a try guys!"

3) Trade Discount - "I'm waiting for the 50% trade-in bonus to get mine!"

4) The Ho'ing - "Got mine coming guys, will report back!"

5) End of Cycle - "This thing is a fade/slice/draw/hook machine! I returned mine and went back to my CallyTitlemade 910ApexRocketz!"

Fixored 😜

• Like 1

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2+ 9*, Proxima 5X 

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Hybrid:   Cobra Speedzone 3 hybrid 19*

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz.1 ACCRA shaft / Directed Force Reno "2.05 Presse IV tweaked" Putter with OG BGT Stability shaft
Srixon XV 5/6 or Vice Pro Plus. JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips

Moe Norman/Graves Single Plane Swing

What I find odd is there’s so much chatter about the SIM reboot yet next to nothing on the new Callaway range. I’m a Callaway guy without a doubt. I’ve seen the pics and I don’t get all the buzz over a redesign that barring new tech could be a step backwards given the lack of user adjustability on the new club when the market is giving more adjustable features.

Ping G430 Max 10K 10.5° driver - Diamana GT 60S

Ping G430 Max 15° #3 fairway - Diamana TB 70S

Ping G430 Max 21° #7 fairway - Diamana TB 80S

Ping G430 Max 26° #5 hybrid - MMTh 90S

Mizuno Pro 243 4-PW irons - MMT 105S

Mizuno T24 Raw 48°-10S wedge - MMT 105S

Mizuno T24 Raw 54°-10S and 60°-06X wedges - MMT Scoring Wedge 105S

Ping PLD Ally Blue 4

Titleist Pro V1x

Its so funny to read all the negative assumptions, and then the pic requests, on what will be the number one sold driver in the game...its comical! All of us TM driver guys are going to love it after trying and rationalize why SIM 1 is safe in the bag, go hit the right SIM 2 and then justify the purchase when we see the top players in the world tee them up with similar results to the last 9 launches. Its literally marketing ground hogs day all over for the 30'th time. Love the passion on both sides.

Wait till you see the head cover...

PXG GEN6 0311 10.5*DRIVER/FUJI RED VELOCORE 6S/GP TW WHT

PXG GEN5 0311XF 17*FAIRWAY/FUJI MOTORE X F3 7S/GP TW WHT

PXG GEN3 0311XP 3 IRON/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG GEN3 0311P 4-PW/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG GEN4 0311P GW/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG SD II WEDGES/56/13&62/10/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/GP TW BLK

MACHINE M2A 1018RAW CS PUTTER/ACCRA I-STEEL/SS FLAT 1.0

Lots of good stuff out and coming out. The Sim2 is just one of them. It is really good but I am sure it will not be for everyone. Same as the Epic and the TSI, and the Cobra RAD.. 

Just enjoy this silly season and enjoy the fun trying them all when they come out.. 

• Like 2

Driver: Paradym 3D Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood: Paradym 3d Ventus black TR 7x

19 degree UW: Ventus black TR 8x

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility Hazrdus black 90 6.5 X

5 -PW: Callaway Apex MB, KBS $ taper 130X

Wedges - Jaws raw 50, 54, 59 KBS $ taper 130x

Putter- Mutant Wilson Staff 8802 with stroke lab shaft
BALL; Chrome Soft X

1 hour ago, third-times-a-charm said:

The 5 phases of GolfWRX equipment release postings:

1) Pre-Release - "This club looks like crap lol I'll never buy it!"

2) Launch Day - "Lets just give it a try guys!"

3) Trade Discount - "I'm waiting for the 50% trade-in bonus to get mine!"

4) The Ho'ing - "Got mine coming guys, will report back!"

5) End of Cycle - "This thing is a fade/slice/draw/hook machine! I returned mine and went back to my CallyTitlemade 910ApexRocketz!"

Lol we’re all pretty predictable at this point 😂😂

• Like 1