"In Transit, Arriving Late" USPS

NNNNNOOOOOOO!!!

I have all the clubs disassembled, heads prepped, just need the shafts to get here.  Coming from Michigan to PA... sure, no problem, 2 days!!!

suppose to be here yesterday, enter tracking number, search....

Last activity - Departed Grand Rapids Distribution Center on 10/4

Recent Activity - In Transit, Arriving Late

All I want is to see an update on where they are... c'mon lol

Edited by mvhoffman

Driver:  Mizuno ST 180 11.5u* w Kuro Kage Silver TiNi DC 60g S Shaft
Irons/Wedges:   Ping Rapture 2 iron w Ping CFS Soft Stepped Stiff Shaft
                             Ping i25 4-UW w Ping AWT 2.0 X-Shafts, SW/LW Ping AWT 2.0 Wedge flex shafts                           
Grips:  Golf Pride MCC +4 Standard Blue with 2 wraps
Putter:  Bastain Milled Fusion Golf Prototype 1 of 1
Putter Shaft/Grip:   Plumbers Neck - Custom PX 5.5 shaft @ 32.5"w Super Stroke Traxion 2.0 XL

Flow Neck - Custom PX 6.0 shaft @ 32.5"w Super Stroke Traxion GT 1.0

Ball:  Callaway Diablo Tour 3 Piece

Bag: 2020 Ping Hoofer Lite

Glove: MG DynaGrip Elite

• mvhoffman changed the title to "In Transit, Arriving Late" USPS
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I talked to my postman the other day.  He told me since the beginning of COVID they’ve been busier then Christmas time and it’s been sustained.  He assured me It’s not a lack of effort but rather them

Got a shaft that’s been sitting in KC since Friday. USPS is getting worse.

Livin' proof that Lefties are not naturally talented.

Driver Callaway Epic Flash 10.5 set to 9.5
3 Wood Epic Flash set to 16 degrees
3-5 Hybrids Epic Flash 18 20 23 degrees
6 hybrid Big Bertha 26 degree 
7-AW Callaway Mavrik Irons 
50 degree GW Vokey SM7
56 degree SW Vokey SM7
Odyssey White Hot V-Line Fang

I have had this happen as well. It took an extra 10 days to get a shaft more than usual, which is an eternity when you are club going. USPS definitely getting worse. On the bright side, it makes you appreciate it when they come in a more normal timeframe. Solution is to buy something else so you can be waiting two things. Good luck. 

8 hours ago, golfandtennisfan said:

I have had this happen as well. It took an extra 10 days to get a shaft more than usual, which is an eternity when you are club going. USPS definitely getting worse. On the bright side, it makes you appreciate it when they come in a more normal timeframe. Solution is to buy something else so you can be waiting two things. Good luck. 

I did... I bought all the components the same day and they were here Monday lol.  Best delivery was a set of G25 irons for my brother.  purchased Tuesday morning on ebay from Nashville delivered Wed afternoon in PA.

Putter Shaft/Grip:   Plumbers Neck - Custom PX 5.5 shaft @ 32.5"w Super Stroke Traxion 2.0 XL

UPDATE!!!

They finally arrived here in PA at the distribution center that the next stop should be my local USPS.  They arrived at 11am.  I'm hoping for a quick turn around and they make it up to my post office this afternoon.  I have to ship something anyway so I could pick up.  Regardless I will be playing on Sunday!!!

Yup, had the same issue a few weeks ago. Sent out a club. No scans for almost a week, then all of a sudden showed up at the destination post office and delivered next day. It's like they are not scanning the packages at pick up. 

TM Sim Tour AD DI 6x
Ping G410 plus 3 wood Tour AD DI 7x
TM Sim 5 wood Ventus Velocore 8x
Mizuno MP20 Nippon Modus 120
Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide
Vokeys SM6 52,56 SM7 60
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/940075-davids-bag-and-golf-room/"]WITB Link[/url]

19 minutes ago, Rory4Pres said:

I'm only saying this because I was SHOCKED, not trying to pour salt on anybody's wounds but I got a club shipped usps from Cali to Missouri in 38 hours this week.

Let it be know, 1 time in the history of USPS, they did a good job.

Less than 30 hours for ebay purchase from TN to PA.  Mine from above was so uncommon... except for the Jersey City distribution center... 

Waited a month for a driver head cover, Fla. to Ohio.  Seller shipped it two days after I had ordered.  Tracking said, In transit Louisville KY, for like three weeks.

Adams Speedline 9088UL 10.5* AXIVCore 69 Black (S) Ping G SF Tec 3W, 5W Alta 65 (R) Ping G 4H,5H Alta 70 (R) Ping G 6-U TT XP 95 (soft R) Ping Glide 54*, 58* WS TT XP 100 (R) Ping Darby Sigma G

Couple weeks ago I had a usps priority box full of irons take 5 days to travel 3 hours.  This was atlanta to Greenville sc. direct interstate route.  Absolutely ridiculous , enough that it should have warranted a refund . No other service can offer that much of a delay with no reason without some sort of comp.  I say that as a guy who never ever returns anything.  

I have a box coming from an atol in the South Pacific  vis usps and it’s moved from that island to Hi to California in 36 hours.  Their logistics scheme doesn’t use logic. 🤦‍♂️ 

Cobra King SZ 10.8* Fuji Atmos Black 6x

TM RBZ tour 14* ADDI 8x 

TM gapr tour 3 iron 21*Evenflow blue 6.5 

Mizuno MP20 4hmb 5-6mmc 7-PW MB Fuji pro tour spec 115x 

Ping Glide 3.0 50 54 60 Fuji pro 115S 

cameron GSS 009 1.5 - sound slot - tungesten sole weights 

I talked to my postman the other day.  He told me since the beginning of COVID they’ve been busier then Christmas time and it’s been sustained.  He assured me It’s not a lack of effort but rather them trying to adjust to un-precedented levels of demand.  I trust him, he’s a cool dude. 

Edited by Dr. Block
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Dr. Block said:

I talked to my postman the other day.  He told me since the beginning of COVID they’ve been busier then Christmas time and it’s been sustained.  He assured me It’s not a lack of effort but rather them trying to adjust to un-precedented levels of demand.  I trust him, he’s a cool dude. 

Yep. That’s probably the truth.  I know my household hasn’t shopped anywhere except online for 8-9 months.  

Cobra King SZ 10.8* Fuji Atmos Black 6x

TM RBZ tour 14* ADDI 8x 

TM gapr tour 3 iron 21*Evenflow blue 6.5 

Mizuno MP20 4hmb 5-6mmc 7-PW MB Fuji pro tour spec 115x 

Ping Glide 3.0 50 54 60 Fuji pro 115S 

cameron GSS 009 1.5 - sound slot - tungesten sole weights 

This issue has been popping up a lot recently. If you sign up for the text/email updates instead of tracking through the website you get a bit more insight into where it is. 

Ping G410 LST 9* @ 7.5* / Fujikura Ventus Black 7x

TaylorMade SIM Ti 19* @ 17.5* / Fujikura Ventus Black 8x

Mizuno MP-20 HMB 3 (18*)  / Mitsubishi MMT UT 105tx

Mizuno CLK 4 (22*) / Fujikura Ventus Black 10tx

Mizuno MP-20 MMC (5-7) / ?

Mizuno MP-20 MB (8-PW) / ?

Callaway MD5 Jaws 50w / ?

Callaway MD5 Jaws 54x & 60lbw / ?

Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2.5 & Fastback 1.5