Foresight GC2 + FSX 2020 Software + Cover ~~MINT!~~

Hi Everyone,

I'm selling a Foresight GC2 with FSX 2020 Software and including a cover. I purchased this unit directly from Foresight around December 2019. The unit has not had much use, hence why I decided to sell. It was set up in the garage and was never taken outside for outdoor use. A cover was used from day one so the unit looks brand new, even still has the plastic wrap on the screen. I'm super anal so I take good care of my golf equipment and this unit was no exception. This unit is one of the newer models of GC2 and is capable of connecting to iPhone via Bluetooth.

I will provide serial number to anyone seriously interested and even provide contact for the Foresight rep to confirm authenticity. He's aware I'm selling the unit and is also sharing with his prospects/network so this deal may not last long. I will need to contact him anyways to transfer the software to the new owner. Yes - the software will be in your name and be all official. smile.png

I will only accept PayPal to protect everyone in this transaction. No checks, bitcoin, venmo, etc.

I am located in Northern California in case anyone is local.

Retail
GC2 $5,400
FSX 2020 $3000
Protective Cover $200 (from Foresight)
Total = $8,600 + Taxes + Shipping

My price for buddle is $7,200

Comes with all original box, papers, wires, etc.

Please let me know if any questions and DM me if interested.

Thanks for looking!

Eric

IMG_5461.JPG

pin 10/7

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Everyone,I'm selling a Foresight GC2 with FSX 2020 Software and including a cover. I purchased this unit directly from Foresight around December 2019. The unit has not had much use, hence why I dec

Posted Images