3 minutes ago, SPIF said:

Rant on.

Are you trying to make fun of someone because of their age, on a golf site of all places?  

That is just strange because either A.) He is older than you, which generally means he's gained some wisdom along the way, or B.) You're older than him, which would just be strange.

The requisite lack of respect for those who have experienced more of life's journey, as well as the gall to publicly and proudly denigrate your elders,  paints a less than endearing picture of you.  I guess that doesn't matter though if the type of people who you are used to impressing get a laugh at such a moronic term used to describe people who have lived a longer life than you but happen to disagree with something you think.   As those who use simplistic pejoratives against others generally are rapidly offended if they feel slighted in any way, I'll assume you will just call me a boomer as well.  That's cool.  It will just further solidify my initial impression of the slanderer.

On the other hand, you may have been speaking completely tongue in cheek, even with the second response to Leo.  If so, I really had no reason to jump on the soap box and will excuse myself in shame!

Rant off.

All tongue and cheek my man, all good 😉

• Like 1

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=3]TM M6 9 deg.w/ Tensei Pro White 70TX[/size]
[size=3]TM SIM Ti 15deg w/ Tensei Pro White 80TX[/size]
[size=3]​TM P790 3i w/ Tensei Pro White 90TX[/size]
[size=3]TM P790 4i w/ Nippon 125X[/size]
[size=3]Srixon 765 5-PW w/ Nippon 125X[/size]
[size=3]TM Milled Grind 50deg, 54deg, and 58deg High Toe w/ Nippon 125X[/size]
[size=3]TM Spider X Copper[/size][/font]

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I need a hoodie, its too cold to golf, lol.

I'm not a big fan of hoodies on the course. The hood flops all around when I'm putting if it's windy and it bothers me. 

Polo RLX washable cashmere hoodie. Love them so much I got one in each color.  

Posted Images

Just now, edryer3 said:

All tongue and cheek my man, all good 😉

An honest apology from me, then!  Sorry for throwing the war paint on for no reason!  

As promised, a bit of "shame on me", and I'm out!

• Like 1
On 10/11/2020 at 2:21 PM, glynntaylor said:

I’m the same! Was a Nike lover but now liking the Adidas stuff and it’s getting more modern. 

Really been disappointed with Nike stuff over the last 3 years or so. Generally very generic and boring. Adidas is definitely doing a clean look with some nice detail. Shoes especially have been bad from Nike

As for the hoodies, definitely into them overall. The Adidas offerings are really good. Like the RLX ones as well, prefer them to have a half zip front, so if I wear a polo underneath, it's not bunched up under the hoodie

11 hours ago, blueonblack said:

I have some, but afraid to dirty them.

I've drawn the line with lesser grades in the past for golfing.

Dry cleaning golf sweaters is just not on my hobby agenda right now. ha!

Just be sure to wear them when golfing in cooler temps & not when you could sweat a lot.  Should be okay unless you're spending much of your round in woods, creeks, penalty areas, etc. 🥶

4 hours ago, cn34 said:

Really been disappointed with Nike stuff over the last 3 years or so. Generally very generic and boring. Adidas is definitely doing a clean look with some nice detail. Shoes especially have been bad from Nike

As for the hoodies, definitely into them overall. The Adidas offerings are really good. Like the RLX ones as well, prefer them to have a half zip front, so if I wear a polo underneath, it's not bunched up under the hoodie

Yeah, I echo this sentiment. I’ve sort of stopped waisting money on either one. For the price you pay, it’s not worth it. For a couple dollars more, I started investing in Peter Millar and RL Golf. They’re both much higher quality and it looks better, in my opinion. 

• Like 1
23 hours ago, acemandrake said:

Just be sure to wear them when golfing in cooler temps & not when you could sweat a lot.  Should be okay unless you're spending much of your round in woods, creeks, penalty areas, etc. 🥶

I've worn Merino and some other grades to golf in. Cashmere I get nervous even eating in it. ha!

Yeah, sweating when its cold is bad news. Performance fabrics definitely serve a purpose too.

As an update to my previous post, I picked up a Greyson Gotham Hoodie today. It fits looser than the Cokato, more like the fit I was used to on Nike XL but not quite as generous as the Greyson polos. 

Taylormade SIM : Ventus Velocore Blue 6X
Taylormade SIM : AD-IZ 7X
Taylormade SIM Max 3 Rescue - AD-DI 85X
Taylormade P790 4-PW : PX LZ 6.5
Taylormade MG 50/54/58 : PX LZ 6.5
Nike Origin B1-01
Taylormade TP5X

On 10/11/2020 at 5:48 PM, Ereim said:

Polo RLX washable cashmere hoodie. Love them so much I got one in each color.

Screenshot_20200212-160153_Chrome.jpg.8481fb90b24975e67171e7d3d4f0c58c.jpg

I do as well! Love them on and off the course! If you can swing it, strongly recommend!

Titleist TS2 10.5 Driver
Taylormade M6 15 3-Wood
Titleist u500 2i
Titleist T100 Irons 4-P
Titleist Vokey Wedges 50, 54, 58
Odyssey #7 O-Works
Titleist Pro V1

RLX Apparel with Footjoy Shoes & Gloves

I wear a lot of thin moisture wicking or t shirt thin type of hoodies on the course.  I live in phoenix so generally that's about all you need.  I have a thin Travis Mathew golf hoodie which I love.  It's old now but now is still current style wise.  I also wear some outdoor gear instead of golf specific.  So I have Kuhl and Helly Henson moisture wicking type of thin hoodie.  

Im all about hoodies on the course, just thin ones.

Taylormade M6 10.5* - HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.5
Taylormade '16 M2 15*
Titleist 816h 21*
Callaway Apex 4i thru PW - Nippon Modus 125 Tour X
Vokey SM6 50*, 54*, 58*
Scotty Cameron Circa 62 No. 2 - Scotty Custom Shop

3 minutes ago, BDowning said:

Just bought the Greyson Cokato hoodie. Absolutely love it. They designed it in a way where it doesn't interfere at all with your golf swing or wind. 

Awesome did you go with your current size or size up? I wear a L in Nike 

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=3]TM M6 9 deg.w/ Tensei Pro White 70TX[/size]
[size=3]TM SIM Ti 15deg w/ Tensei Pro White 80TX[/size]
[size=3]​TM P790 3i w/ Tensei Pro White 90TX[/size]
[size=3]TM P790 4i w/ Nippon 125X[/size]
[size=3]Srixon 765 5-PW w/ Nippon 125X[/size]
[size=3]TM Milled Grind 50deg, 54deg, and 58deg High Toe w/ Nippon 125X[/size]
[size=3]TM Spider X Copper[/size][/font]

1 minute ago, edryer3 said:

Awesome did you go with your current size or size up? I wear a L in Nike 

Bought my current size. I wear a medium in most companies, but wear mostly an S in Greyson shirts and definitely an S in Footjoy. The medium fit me the best. 

9 hours ago, Drwoods2017 said:

I just bought one.  Did your guys sweater get really fuzzy after the first wash?

Mine did not. I wash them alone, gentle and hang to dry. 

Titleist TS2 10.5 Driver
Taylormade M6 15 3-Wood
Titleist u500 2i
Titleist T100 Irons 4-P
Titleist Vokey Wedges 50, 54, 58
Odyssey #7 O-Works
Titleist Pro V1

RLX Apparel with Footjoy Shoes & Gloves