Yes! Putters Making A Comeback??!!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great if YES makes a comeback, even if it's under TM.  Sure wish they would bring back the Adams hybrids! TM took Adam's slot technology and then destroyed Adams.  Shame.

Unless someone has a source on a comeback this is probably just TM doing their due diligence on maintaining their intellectual property 

I really miss Tracy..... that was a good one!

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, SetTheBarrHigh said:

Maybe to keep Bettinardi from mass producing the Fitzpatrick model?

That would be a patent for the grooves which has expired by now. But they can't put anything listed above or else TM could use. 

Lefty WITB

Driver: 9° Ping G410 Plus - Tour 65S

3W: 13.5° Ping G410 LST - Aldila NV 2KXV Green 75X

3H: 19° Ping - Tensei CK Pro Orange 90TX

Irons: 4i - 7i Srixon 585 / 8i - PW Srixon 785 - AMT Tour White S300

Wedges: 51° MD3 - 56° Glide 2 - 60° PM2

Putter(s): TP Mills Handmade - SIK Pro Tour Proto - MannKrafted MA/66 LN - and more. 

I wouldn't be shocked to see TM roll out some more "budget" products under the Yes! and Adams name. Think putters in the $120 range or something. It would make sense if TM wanted to get into that space but keep the TM name for their "tour proven" products.

Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero

Callaway Big Bertha Fusion 3 wood

Cobra F9 5 Wood

Srixon H45 4 hybrid

Srixon 565 5-AW

Ping Glide 3.0 54 deg.

Callaway PM Grind 60 deg.

Bettinardi Studio Stock #8

YES DONNA .. .amazing flatstick

• Like 1

Ping G400 Max 10.5* Fubuki K 60x

Ping G400 5w 16.5* Blueboard 73x Ping G400 7w 19.5* Diamana B 80s

Callaway Apex 4h 23* Fubuki 82x Callaway Apex 5h 26* Mitsu KK 90s

Mizuno 919T 6 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Prototype 95 f4
Vokey SM2 50*, SM2 TVD 56*M & 59*M, 64* Recoil Proto 95 f4

Piretti Matera Elite

Just found my old Yes! Putter covers. This is hilarious because I responded to someone's post about that brand. I thought they were dead in the water!

On 10/13/2020 at 7:21 PM, SetTheBarrHigh said:

Maybe to keep Bettinardi from mass producing the Fitzpatrick model?

Great comment by you. I commented on that same exact putter. Bettinardi out here stealing ideas hahah 😉 

On 10/17/2020 at 1:39 PM, tgoodspe1991 said:

I think it's more likely you'll see expensive Taylormade versions of the Yes! putters than you are to see a separate brand name revival.

Wouldn't be surprised if you start seeing the "Taylormade Spider Yes! with C-Groove technology."

Thats a good thought. Only reason I would think something like that doesnt happen is the success of pure roll inserts. They do like to change things up though and get the hype going. 

Titleist TS3 9.5 Diamana BF 60x Taylormade M5 14* Rogue Black 110MSI 70TS | Ping G410 19* Tour 85x | Srixon z785 5-PW C-Taper Lite X Titleist Vokey SM7 50F 56S 60SBlue Slate, Modus 125s | Odyssey Stroke Lab Black 7 | Taylormade TP5x Yellow

Still have my Callie in my rotation. Pull it out and sing "Going back to Callie, Callie"

• Like 1

TM Sim Tour AD DI 6x
Ping G410 plus 3 wood Tour AD DI 7x
TM Sim 5 wood Ventus Velocore 8x
Mizuno MP20 Nippon Modus 120
Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide
Vokeys SM6 52,56 SM7 60
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/940075-davids-bag-and-golf-room/"]WITB Link[/url]

16 hours ago, jtj74 said:

Perhaps Taylormade will jump in to the fully milled putter game with the old YES! technology. The Tracy II is one of the best putters of all time. I have to imagine if the say Taylormade on them instead of YES they would sell. Think Toulon/Odyssey.

That would be nice to see, kind of a reason why I've stayed away from TM putters are the inserts. But funny enough the milling on the rest of the putters are really nice, like when the TRUSS came out I held on and thought the milling and feel looked good.

But TM is kinda all in on their inserts but you can kinda tell customers want different inserts cause that's all you see on their IG posts. 

Lefty WITB

Driver: 9° Ping G410 Plus - Tour 65S

3W: 13.5° Ping G410 LST - Aldila NV 2KXV Green 75X

3H: 19° Ping - Tensei CK Pro Orange 90TX

Irons: 4i - 7i Srixon 585 / 8i - PW Srixon 785 - AMT Tour White S300

Wedges: 51° MD3 - 56° Glide 2 - 60° PM2

Putter(s): TP Mills Handmade - SIK Pro Tour Proto - MannKrafted MA/66 LN - and more. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have a few DAWN putters. Very similar to the Newport 2 style. One of them even says “Badds” on the toe as it was made for someone on tour. 

Taylormade M5 9: MRC Tensei CK Pro White 60TX
Taylormade SIM 3-15: MRC Tensei CK Pro Blue 80TX
Taylormade SIM 5-19: MRC Tensei CK Pro Blue 80TX
Mizuno MP 18 SC 4-PW: DG X100
Taylormade Hi Toe 50, 54, 59 DG Tour Issue S400
Taylormade Spider X Chalk

bumping this with something I found on instagram and have now managed to find on the internet..  Anyone have any info on these? http://yes-putter.com/ I can't seem to find them anywhere else.. Instagram account is only a few months old

Callaway Rogue SubZero 9* 

TEE CBX 119 4wd 16.5*

Wilson Staff FG Tour F5 3h 19*

Wilson Staff C300 Forged 4i

Wilson Staff FG Tour M3 5-GW

Scratch 56* DS

Toulon Atlanta