Quick Sale - Pings Sold, Kids Clubs available (Putter and Yard Club for 2-4 years old)

Selling a set of the best irons on the market. These irons are in the bags of a number of top pros and a weekend mic-capper like me can play them as well. I have multiple sets and am sticking with the other shaft version (X100) so one of the backups has to go. I was intrigued by the Ping i210 thread and after playing Mizuno MP 32s and 53s for many years I thought Ping wouldn’t hold up to the soft feel I was used to…I was wrong. These are amazing irons and since moving to them I am playing the best golf of my life. Distance control is a major strength…even on mishits I am in the vicinity of the green. The long irons are also as long and forgiving as any I have hit including many crossover style clubs. 

I play Retro Lofts and this set is from ping with these lofts (see link below). I tried this to better match the sets I was coming from and to line up with the wedge setup I prefer (52/56/60).  For $30 + shipping you can have Ping adjust to whatever loft and lie you prefer so if Standard or Power Spec is your preference its an easy change; their service is top notch and I have able to get them back in around 10 days or so.

https://ping.com/en-us/clubs/irons/i210 

1. Ping i210 4-W with DG 120 S300 shafts - “Retro Lofts,” black dot, standard length. $old shipped. I would say 8.5/10 with very little noticeable wear. Currently have Golf Pride Tour Velvet Midsize grips installed, if these are not your style I can remove them and ship gripless or can install the grips of your choice if you supply them (I have a PGA superstore near me so anything they have in stock would work). If you really don’t want retro lofts I can walk you through contacting Ping to arrange to have them re-lofted and I will ship directly to Ping (you just provide me the RCC number), then Ping will ship back to you when complete.  
  2. Kids Yard Club and Putter (Sized listed as 39in for ~2-4year old I think) $40 for the pair shipped

Pictures

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2016.jpg.974c75dddd60762aa06d20a15cca8523.jpgUNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2017.jpg.49e75f472b7b168b96aaf4173c2895f9.jpgUNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2015.jpg.8d5d292bcf9b44d2de24eff53c7f46b2.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1fd6.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1fd5.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1fd7.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_201c.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_201d.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_201e.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_201f.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2020.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2021.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2022.jpg

pin 10/14

Edited by Cachaulo
Added face pictures
  • Like 1
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Selling a set of the best irons on the market. These irons are in the bags of a number of top pros and a weekend mic-capper like me can play them as well. I have multiple sets and am sticking with the

Posted Images

Heck of a sale!  Only thing missing is if you drove them to buyers house yourself!  Love ping.  Just about wore my grooves off my i20’s. 210s will likely be my next set.  GLWS

Driver G410 LST 10.5* Ventus Velocore Blue 6x
Fairway G410 3-wood Ventus Velocore Blue 7x

Irons Ping i20’s +1” KBSx shafts

Wedges Glides 52*, 56*, 60*

Putter L.A.B. 2.1

34 minutes ago, Cliffy2020 said:

Heck of a sale!  Only thing missing is if you drove them to buyers house yourself!  Love ping.  Just about wore my grooves off my i20’s. 210s will likely be my next set.  GLWS

If you live close enough I might even deliver! You will not be disappointed with the i210, I have been told they are a great upgrade to the i20s. 

• Cachaulo changed the title to Quick Sale - Pings Sold, Kids Clubs available (Putter and Yard Club for 2-4 years old)
  • Gxgolfer locked this topic
  • Gxgolfer unpinned, pinned and unpinned this topic