Bubba has been wearing G-Fore for several years but now noticing him wearing Jordans. He was wearing 11's yesterday in the practice rounds and has been wearing several different models (as well as adding #jumpman23 to his tweets. Is he with Jumpman now?

spacer.png

20201014_103052.jpg.e91b4ac6a2de16bdb8d81266c0d61016.jpg

20201014_103112.jpg.7cd15c8af95945def7fdcd4be8c5ecc4.jpg

[size=3][color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]WITB:[/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]PING G400 LST 8.5 Kuro Kage 60g X-Flex[/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Mizuno MP18 MMC FliHi Px LZ 6.5 2 iron[/font][/color][/size]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Mizuno MP18 MMC 3i-PW Modus3 120 X[/size][/font][/color]
[size=3][color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Mizuno S18 Wedges: 49,53,59 Modus3 120 X[/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Custom Black Lab Flow Neck Putter[/font][/color][/size]

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Young guys ?    As a father of two 20 somethings heavily involved in basketball- Jordan is about as relevant to them as  Bill Russell     I think that brand is for 40 somethings with cash an

I think they look dopey but that is just me.     Do not understand the basketball thing on golf wear

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Posted Images

While I personally have changed my style up this year and started wearing more Jordan/ Nike gear as opposed to GFore, I’m shocked Bubba is going that route. Bubba just seems like the perfect GFore guy. Classic style but with bold colors and designs. Just seemed to fit Bubba well. None the less, excited to see what Jordan and Bubba do together. Wonder if he’ll get the same type of gear Perez gets. So far we’ve just seen Bubba wearing stuff even us mere mortals can buy. 

7 hours ago, b2bbirdies said:

Can't imagine they sign him. Might as well sign Pat Perez. They need some dynamic young dude.

They did sign Pat Perez. Currently it is Keegan Bradley, Pat Perez, and Harold Varner. HV is the only one wearing the Jumpman clothing/hat/bag. 

[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]PING G400 LST 8.5 Kuro Kage 60g X-Flex[/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Mizuno MP18 MMC FliHi Px LZ 6.5 2 iron[/font][/color][/size]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Mizuno MP18 MMC 3i-PW Modus3 120 X[/size][/font][/color]
[size=3][color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Mizuno S18 Wedges: 49,53,59 Modus3 120 X[/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Custom Black Lab Flow Neck Putter[/font][/color][/size]

1 minute ago, miamistomp said:

Young guys ?

As a father of two 20 somethings heavily involved in basketball- Jordan is about as relevant to them as  Bill Russell

I think that brand is for 40 somethings with cash and memories

The player or the brand?  I teach high school and there are few things more relevant to my students than retro Jordans.  Now how many of them actually know anything about the player, that could be a far lower number.

Glove: ML
Tees: 2 3/4
Towel: white
Repair tool: metal
Ball Marker: largest poker chip in the world
Iron headcovers: wait, what?

The feedback system is annoying

5 minutes ago, TheMoneyShot said:

I think Luke Donald signed as well. 

Good point. I forgot about him. 

3 minutes ago, toc said:

The player or the brand?  I teach high school and there are few things more relevant to my students than retro Jordans.  Now how many of them actually know anything about the player, that could be a far lower number.

Couldnt agree more. There are probably not a lot of high schoolers racing to get new Jordan golf shoes but they are buying out every retro release there is. I would argue there is no brand bigger than Jordan right now is the general shoe market. 

To say Jordan's are only popular with 40 something year olds is way off base.  Every time I wear my 11's on the course I get compliments from people of all ages.  Not only that but they may be the most comfortable golf shoe I've ever worn. Jordan brand is something that will never go away and branching the retros into golf only helps.  That's why they get their own release date for the major events and sell out very quickly. A larger stable of popular players can't hurt right?

13 hours ago, Cleveland_Rocks said:

Ryan Palmer too I believe, correct?

13 hours ago, Cleveland_Rocks said:

Ryan Palmer too I believe, correct?

I think he just wears them, not endorsed by Jordan. 

I don’t like Jordan shoes, on or off the course. But I like Jordan shoes for bubba better than gfore. Now if only he can get a different clothing sponsor, his Oakley polos are ugly. 

• King Cobra F9 Speedback Driver 12 degree
  • Ping G400 5 wood
  • Titleist U510 - 3i 
  • Ping i210 4-w
  • Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 50 and 56 degree
  • Taylormade Spider
  • Taylormade TP5X, Titleist Pro V1(x)