Driver/Fairway Shaft clean out (Tensei pro orange, Accra TZ6)

First up is my Artisan 0217 saddleback bumper blade- this thing is money but off to a mallet for me,  all prices shipped

$sold

• Carbon Body
  • Oxidado(Rusty) finish
  • Single dot sightline
  • Deep milled
  • 34.5" 
  • 70 lie angle 3 or 4 degree loft (slipping my mind)
  • 3 different weight sets included- 20g each, 15g each and 7g(10g weights drilled out to 7 each)
  • 2 head cover (one personalized with Bryce), will talk about including a TBC headcover if needed
  • Grip- current is brand new Iomic I-classic mid-pistol (If you want I will put one either flatso 1.0 or the superstroke 1.0 SGP pictured or a ping 58)

Shaft clear out (all are OBO)

• Driver
    • Tensei pro orange 70tx $200
      • 44.25" w/ Callaway tip
    • Graphite Design Tour AD TP-6x $sold
      • 44" w/ Callaway tip
    • Accra TZ6 Proto 65 M5 $200
      • 44" w/ Callaway tip
  • Fairway 
    • Tensei pro orange 80tx
      • 42.25" without grip and Taylor Made tip $sold
    • Accra TZ6 Proto 75 M5
      • 41.75" w/ Taylor Made tip $175

shafts.jpg

driver1.jpg

driver2.jpg

driver3.jpg

fairway3.jpg

fairway1.jpg

fairway2.jpg

pin 10/15

Edited by pioneerhockey37
  • pioneerhockey37 changed the title to Artisan 0217 & Driver/Fairway Shaft clean out (Tensei pro orange, Accra TZ6)
  • Gxgolfer pinned this topic
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What an amazing putter, how rare are those Artisan putters? I recall that they are out of Fort Worth right? Also I gotta ask how you liked those driver shafts, I herd great things about the Accra, was

The putters are very rare- yes run out of the old Oven in Fort Worth and are so awesome!   Driver shafts are great but have settled in the tensei pro 60tx and love it. Honestly can’t say any

New a guy out in Texas that had a link with Artisan. Truly stunning lab they got going on there.  Does that Tensei shaft have the Boron tip? The Accra is a beast too, surprised you didn't stick

Posted Images

New a guy out in Texas that had a link with Artisan. Truly stunning lab they got going on there. 

10 hours ago, pioneerhockey37 said:

The putters are very rare- yes run out of the old Oven in Fort Worth and are so awesome!

Driver shafts are great but have settled in the tensei pro 60tx and love it. Honestly can’t say anything bad about the others just fit better with the 60tx

Does that Tensei shaft have the Boron tip? The Accra is a beast too, surprised you didn't stick with the Accra!

• Like 1
  • pioneerhockey37 changed the title to Driver/Fairway Shaft clean out (Tensei pro orange, Accra TZ6)