Price Drop - Callaway epic flash stuff - Driver with Project X Handcrafted shaft and hybrid

Selling flash driver and hybrid  Driver is in very good to excellent condition, no sky marks or ball marks, crown is very clean. has 10.5 loft and the shaft is a Project X handcrafted Yellow 63 gram 6.0 (stiff) flex shaft and club plays at 45.5"  Shaft has a scratch from previously removing grip, but it is on logo side and lays logo down, grip is PURE. Also comes with OE headcover  $265 shipped CONUS

epic flash hybrid has a couple chips near crown and face line and a scuff out towards the toe. Shaft is the stock Mitsubishi Tensei Silver 70 gram stiff flex Plays great, was a little too long for my yardage gaps - Head is sold, still have the hybrid shaft if anyone is looking for one of these shipped CONUS 

IMG-6928.jpg

IMG-6932.jpg

IMG-6931.jpg

IMG-6929.jpg

IMG-6930.jpg

IMG-6933.jpg

IMG-6934.jpg

IMG-6935.jpg

IMG-6937.jpg

IMG-6940.jpg

IMG-6941.jpg

IMG-6938.jpg

IMG-6943.jpg

IMG-6944.jpg

Edited by swing33
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh yeah. The sweet color combination was probably more of a factor than it should have been for me. I love the feel of the yellow shaft.

Posted Images

• swing33 changed the title to Price Drop - Callaway epic flash stuff - Driver with Project X Handcrafted shaft and hybrid
  • swing33 locked this topic