Local Golf Galaxy

Tonight I went to my local Golf Galaxy just to look at putters and the pre-owned section. After playing with the Camerons, I started playing with the Bettinardis. I picked up a Studio Stock 28 and wow this thing rolls and feels amazing.

After my fun was over, I noticed a yellow dot on the shaft. I saw a sign marked clearance putters and the Bettinardi was 50% off the lowest price.  Doing the quick math, I was thinking the putter was roughly about $200.  I spoke to the associate, and he mentioned that the putter was actually $89. 

He double-checked the price and sure enough it was $89 and it was the last one. A brand new still in plastic Bettinardi Studio Stock.

Since I liked the feel and roll not to mention that I had my eye on it for a couple of weeks it came home with me.

I know people knock Golf Galaxy and Dicks, but you never know what you will find unexpectedly.

• Like 2
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tonight I went to my local Golf Galaxy just to look at putters and the pre-owned section. After playing with the Camerons, I started playing with the Bettinardis. I picked up a Studio Stock 28 and wow

Great deal!!!  Surprised it was marked down so low. LOL I bet they had a preowned beater Cameron for 375 right next to it enjoy that putter

2 hours ago, wcgolfer said:

Had to be a mistake. 

Maybe.  They sold one about 10 mins before and I had the last one in my hand.  I wasn’t going to let that deal slip. Even the associate was surprised how low it was. He said he would have gotten one if they had a left hand version.