My Fitted Driver came in today

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have been using a Taylor Made SLDR for the past five years.  Well I went for my first fitting experience about a month ago.  I loved it.  I see how important getting fit is.  I was fitted for a Tayl

Congrats on finding the extra 17 yards? The sldr S was a long time favourite with ex wrx member Bobcat.Looks like Sim is worthy replacement for V Steel!🙂

Congrats on finding the extra 17 yards? The sldr S was a long time favourite with ex wrx member Bobcat.Looks like Sim is worthy replacement for V Steel!🙂

• Like 1

2020 18 July mid winterNZ
Ping Rapture 2006 10.5
Nike VrS 3wood
Callaway Razr Edge5 wood

MP100=33 9876 5/mp63
54     RTX2
60     RTX2
ProPlatinum NewportTwo
2002 325gram +8.NewGrip
Dont hesitate to buy one!

A good fitting does wonders for you confidence as well as your game.  I feel you bro.  I recently got fitted as well and I ended up getting the SIM MAX w/ventus black 7x.  It's given me a little more ball speed but where it really shines compared to my M4 is dispersion.  I can get it a long way out there, but I also can hit drives off the planet as well.  It seems as though I do better with a higher spinning head and a low launch/spin shaft combo compared to low spin head and higher launching/spinning shaft.  Maybe it's all in my head, lol.  I'm glad to hear that you got your driver dialed in as that can be the hardest club in the bag to get right.  That SIM MAX/ventus black/blue/red combo in general is phenomenal. 

Edited by phizzy30

Tour issue R1 v2 w/matrix hdz-70x
Tour issue Rzr Hawk 15* fuji-105x proto
Deep face TM proto 16*, 20*, mrc thump x
Vega VDC-01 Recoil proto 125 F5
Scratch 54*/Miura 58* c-taper S+
2008 Scotty Cameron Button Back

12 hours ago, RogerinNewZealand said:

Bobcat was the sldr C, not the sldr S. Now that I’ve said sldr C it’s like the bat signal, it’s only a matter of time until Bobcat re-emerges. 

Cobra SpeedZone Pars & Stripes 9.0 Fujikura Ventus Blue S 45.5

PONDERING: TourEdge EXS 220 15 MRC Tensei White 70X
Ben Hogan VKTR+ 19 UST Recoil ES 95 F5 X 
Mizuno JPX 921 Forged 5-GW Nippon Modus Pro 120X 1 Flat

TaylorMade Hi Toe 58/10

Rife Phenom.Z 34”