Ping G410 Glide 3.0 54/58 $-Taper Black (T20 Wedges and G410 irons sold) (FINAL DROP ON WEDGES ONLY)

Hello all,

Selling the following:

1. Ping G410 4-UW, Green Dot, +0.25 length, $-Taper Black X-Flex, Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 plus 1 wrap.  Condition is 9/10.  I would say these saw the course about 5 times and the range maybe 5 more.  Close up pics are the 9 iron only, which is representative of the whole set.  

Price $475 shipped CONUS - Canada TBD extra. PRICE UPDATED to $435 shipped CONUS, Canada extra  NOW $400

2. Ping Glide 3.0 54 and 58 Wide Sole, 54 is White Dot, 58 is Green Dot, +0.25 length, $-Taper Black X-Flex, Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 plus 1 wrap.  Condition on both is 7.5/10.  Some wear on the soles is the only reason I rate them that low.  They probably saw the course 10 times and the range maybe 10 more.  

Selling as a pair only, price is $150 shipped CONUS - Canada TBD extra.  $110 for both...money needs to be in hand by end of the day tomorrow (FINAL PRICE DROP)

I would prefer to sell 1 and 2 as a whole set package, and would do it for $575 shipped CONUS - Canada TBD extra. PRICE UPDATED FOR WHOLE SET TO $525 shipped CONUS, Canada extra  NOW $475 for everything

3. [SOLD] Mizuno T20 50/07, 55/13, 60/10, Standard Mizuno length and lie, Modus 120 X Flex, Golf Pride Tour Velvet plus 1 wrap.  Condition is 9/10.  I would say these saw the course about 5 times and range maybe 5 more.    

Selling as a set only, Price is $210 shipped CONUS - Canada TBD extra.

Please PM me with any questions - THANK YOU!

image0.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image10.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image6.jpeg

image7.jpeg

image8.jpeg

image9.jpeg

image11.jpeg

image12.jpeg

image13.jpeg

image14.jpeg

Edited by CallawayLefty
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CallawayLefty changed the title to Ping G410 4-UW $-Taper Black, Glide 3.0 54/58 $-Taper Black, T20 WEDGES SOLD, PRICE DROP ON PINGS
  • CallawayLefty changed the title to Ping G410 4-UW $-Taper Black, Glide 3.0 54/58 $-Taper Black, T20 WEDGES SOLD (FINAL DROP ON PINGS)
  • Buzzkill locked this topic
  • Buzzkill unlocked this topic
  • CallawayLefty changed the title to Ping G410 Glide 3.0 54/58 $-Taper Black (T20 Wedges and G410 irons sold) (FINAL DROP ON WEDGES ONLY)