New Mizuno Drivers: ST-X, ST-Z

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maiden voyage tomorrow 😍

Way too late of a release. Most people have their shiny new Callaway, Tmade, Ping or Titleist driver. Huge marketing fail IMO. It won’t sell just like their other drivers and will be half off by the e

Posted Images

I stumbled upon a Dutch retailer who had posted the st-z on their website and the standard shaft offering was px hzrdus rdx black and fujikura motore x f3.

• Like 2

[i][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=2]Driver: Mizuno st180 - Diamana Bf60x[/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=2]3 wood: Callaway rogue sz - GD Tour AD-DI 7x[/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=2]Hybrid: Callaway Rogue 19* - GD Tour AD-DI 85x ---Testing Srixon H85 veylix rome 988x[/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=2]2-Iron: PXG 0311x extreme dark - KBS Tour prototype hybrid 95s+[/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=2]Irons: Mizuno JPX919 Tour 5-pw - Project x lz 6.5[/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=2]Wedges: Mizuno T7 52&58 - KBS Custom Black Wedge shafts[/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=2]Putter: Toulon Atlanta Garage All black[/size][/font][/i]

7 hours ago, VCGolfer79 said:

I agree. A lot of people looking to upgrade will have done so already by 2/18. Big miss for Mizuno. They should release like Titleist does in the Fall. 

...couldn’t agree more. 

im really keen to see these, they look really good to me, fantastic shape from the snippets available and I am of the view that Mizuno drivers can be sneaky long when fit - here in the UK we’ll have to wait regardless to try anything due to lockdown but elsewhere this release does seem a bit late...

...hope I’m wrong for their sake. 

One week left before we get the details, can’t wait!!

[i][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=2]Driver: Mizuno st180 - Diamana Bf60x[/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=2]3 wood: Callaway rogue sz - GD Tour AD-DI 7x[/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=2]Hybrid: Callaway Rogue 19* - GD Tour AD-DI 85x ---Testing Srixon H85 veylix rome 988x[/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=2]2-Iron: PXG 0311x extreme dark - KBS Tour prototype hybrid 95s+[/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=2]Irons: Mizuno JPX919 Tour 5-pw - Project x lz 6.5[/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=2]Wedges: Mizuno T7 52&58 - KBS Custom Black Wedge shafts[/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=2]Putter: Toulon Atlanta Garage All black[/size][/font][/i]

1 hour ago, MMB1500 said:

Pictures of these drivers are now starting to appear on social media. From what I've seen to far, they look really nice. They could be this year's sleeper hit driver.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKMTEaYjHWy/?igshid=12h721jteyylm

It's mizuno, its ALWAYS a sleeper lol 

• Like 1

Epic Max LS + Tensei CK Pro Blue / TS2 3W + Diamana BF / TS2 7W + Diamana B / GAPR Lo 4 + MMT UT  / Apex 19 Pro + Modus3 120 / MD5 / Toulon Las Vegas +  KBS CT Tour

On 1/19/2021 at 6:00 AM, MMB1500 said:

Pictures of these drivers are now starting to appear on social media. From what I've seen to far, they look really nice. They could be this year's sleeper hit driver.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKMTEaYjHWy/?igshid=12h721jteyylm

I saw the demo heads yesterday.  They look good.

• Like 1

Titleist TSi3 8.0 Tensei Pro White 1K 60tx
Titleist TSi3 13.5 Ventus Red 8x
Mizuno MP20mb 4-pw Project X LZ
Vokey SM8 56M08, 60L04
Scotty Newport Button Back or
Scotty Select 1/500 Newport

On 1/23/2021 at 1:17 PM, FreshDK said:

Anyone else than me still on the ST180? 190 and 200 did not do anything for me as I like the blue color and don’t mind the titanium zing. To me ST180 performed just as good if not better than its newer carbon siblings.. Can’t wait to try this though! Ping G425 also on the list for me..

I started with the ST180 and had fantastic results and loved it. The titanium sound was much better and centered hits. But I upgraded to the ST190 because the head was brand new and cheap last year. Didn't match up as well as the old for whatever reason. I've grown to really like the Mizuno woods and look forward to this release.

17 hours ago, flogmat said:

What about them looked so good? Did the shape change at all from the st200?

I like the looks of the X.. I liked the deep face on it...

Titleist TSi3 8.0 Tensei Pro White 1K 60tx
Titleist TSi3 13.5 Ventus Red 8x
Mizuno MP20mb 4-pw Project X LZ
Vokey SM8 56M08, 60L04
Scotty Newport Button Back or
Scotty Select 1/500 Newport

On 1/24/2021 at 7:57 PM, MillerLowLife said:

I started with the ST180 and had fantastic results and loved it. The titanium sound was much better and centered hits. But I upgraded to the ST190 because the head was brand new and cheap last year. Didn't match up as well as the old for whatever reason. I've grown to really like the Mizuno woods and look forward to this release.

I loved the ST190G but the TEE EXS220 recently knocked it out of the bag. Excited to try the new ones because I’m becoming a Mizuno Ho...

Mizuno showed up to a party that everyone was already leaving. Literally nobody cares they have a new driver coming out. This should have been out during the holidays. Man who is in the marketing department over there? Everyone is losing their minds about TiS3, Sim, Flash, new Ping and Rad drivers. Mizuno just makes what looks like the same driver and adds $50 to it. I was wanting to try this one but I’m going to just stick with my loud and blue St180. 

6 hours ago, VCGolfer79 said:

Mizuno showed up to a party that everyone was already leaving. Literally nobody cares they have a new driver coming out. This should have been out during the holidays. Man who is in the marketing department over there? Everyone is losing their minds about TiS3, Sim, Flash, new Ping and Rad drivers. Mizuno just makes what looks like the same driver and adds $50 to it. I was wanting to try this one but I’m going to just stick with my loud and blue St180. 

Yes but it is only $399. To a wrx(er) no big deal but to the general public it may make a difference.

• Like 1

Srixon ZX5 AD-DI 9.5
Callaway Mavrik 15
Srixon H85 19 & 22
Ping G425 5-U
Titleist SM6 54 & 60
Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2

3 hours ago, sofla said:

Yes but it is only $399. To a wrx(er) no big deal but to the general public it may make a difference.

Agreed 100%. The lower price point of the new Mizunos is a big reason why I'm such a Mizuno ho and even considering knocking out the TEE EXS220 which both costs less and performed better than the ST190G...

3 hours ago, sofla said:

I would wager that anyone NOT looking to pay $529 for a top OEM like TM/Ping/Callaway is going to buy off the used rack, and not really a 'new budget' model.

Epic Max LS + Tensei CK Pro Blue / TS2 3W + Diamana BF / TS2 7W + Diamana B / GAPR Lo 4 + MMT UT  / Apex 19 Pro + Modus3 120 / MD5 / Toulon Las Vegas +  KBS CT Tour

39 minutes ago, third-times-a-charm said:

I would wager that anyone NOT looking to pay $529 for a top OEM like TM/Ping/Callaway is going to buy off the used rack, and not really a 'new budget' model.

Id tend to agree with this. And i also agree with the timing of the release... yikes... im sure its a good product but they did not set it up for success.

I hit the ST Z last night, came away super impressed. Looks and sound were impressive and performance was really good!! Sooo good it has the wheels turning. 

COBRA F9 10.5  - Fujikura Evolution VII 6

SRIXON ZX 15.0  - PX Evenflow Rip Tide 65
COBRA SPEEDZONE  19 - Recoil 

TAYLORMADE P770 '19 - 4-GW - KBS Tour Fltd 

VOKEY SM7 Raw Black 54F / 58L- Hi Rev 2.0 / TOULON Chicago 33.5