Who Plays Without A Glove? The Gloveless Golfers Society Thread

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don’t wear one.  I went through gloves like crazy when I started playing and had to make the pick between playing golf or buying gloves.  Ben Hogan, Fred Couples and myself don’t wear gloves and we ha

Way back in my early days of golf I played with a glove.  However, there was a time when my gloves started ripping at the top stitches of the middle finger, even after one round.  I got tired of eithe

Gloves are a bit confusing as in a lot of people now days just assume you're supposed to have one because they guys on TV have them.  Then start playing with one from day 1.  A lot of pros also don't

4 hours ago, cristphoto said:

I posted earlier that I don't wear a glove.  However when we get into Winter weather I do wear the Zero Restriction Windstopper winter gloves.  Warm, good traction, and comfortable.  

Full-cord grips work beautifully in rain for gloveless play, and rain gloves are justifiable during downpours without cords, but gloves exclusively for windy days?  I guess they would be worth trying if I lived near windy venues like Bandon or Whistling Straits.

4 hours ago, EmperorPenguin said:

Full-cord grips work beautifully in rain for gloveless play, and rain gloves are justifiable during downpours without cords, but gloves exclusively for windy days?  I guess they would be worth trying if I lived near windy venues like Bandon or Whistling Straits.

The ZR gloves are for Winter use. It may be confusing since they have Windstopper material in them.