Activated!

Black 6-X since last week's event the CJ at Shadow Creek   🙂

Posted Images

What are those pants he's wearing??

Driver- Taylormade M5 *10.5 set at 10*, Hzrdus Smoke Black 70g 6.5

Fairway wood- Taylormade SIM 19* set at 17*, Tour AD IZ 7S

Driving Iron- Taylormade P790 UDI 18*, MMT 105TX

Irons- Ping Iblade 4-6, Blueprint 7-PW, KBS C Taper 130X

Wedges- Ping Glide Stealth 2.0 50*, Ping Glide Forged 54* at 55* and 58* at 60*, KBS Tour 130X

Putter- Ping PLD Prime Tyne 4, Ping PLD Anser 2 matte raw or Spider Tour Red

47 minutes ago, BogeyPutt34 said:

Whoop arm band, it’s a fitness/health tracker. JT has been wearing one as well

I believe the Tour issued one to all players early on in the re-start. Not every player has been wearing them and some were wearing/utilizing them before the Pandemic and re-start. Including JT, Rory and I believe the first was Scott Stallings a couple years ago. 

50 minutes ago, jt2gt said:

...and firing!!!  BTW...I also think those irons look better in the bag than TWs.

I think they are a more complete set for someone like Rory as well. As the clubs get longer, he tends to be a "toe miss" guy which is why he tended to opt for a more forgiving long iron replacement option with a more neutral CG as opposed to the more traditional bladed heel side CG of something like the P730. 

Mizuno ST190 9.5* Diamana X'17 70XX || Taylormade M1 430 8.5* Tensei Pro Orange V2 70TX
Titleist 915FD 14.25* Kuro Kage 80XTS || Taylormade SIM Ti 16* Kuro Kage 80XTS 
Titleist 915FD 17.25* Kuro Kage 90XTS || Taylormade GAPR Lo 3 20* Kuro Kage 100XTS Hybrid
Callaway X-Forged UT 20* Kuro Kage XT 100TX Hybrid || Taylormade RSI UDI 20* Kuro Kage 100XTS Hybrid
Callaway X-Forged UT 23* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Bridgestone J40 DPC 5i-7i 27*- 35* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Bridgestone J40 CB 8i-PW 39*- 48* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Vokey Mild Raw 8620 54* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Vokey SM6 58* Oil Can Low Bounce K-Grind Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Scotty Cameron Newport Tour Red Dot || Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Pro Platinum

2 hours ago, Mookieb10 said:

Yooo what. Rory with a Ventus blue in the driver?? Since when. Also, this dude already got his p7mb’s and I ordered the first day of pre-order and haven’t got mine. Who is the guy?

I thinks its the ventus black he made the switch into, a 6x I believe, although I feel like I had seen a post on IG at one point of him also trying the 7x. Either way he was up over 190 ball speed and absolutely ripping it

17 hours ago, Mookieb10 said:

Yooo what. Rory with a Ventus blue in the driver?? Since when. Also, this dude already got his p7mb’s and I ordered the first day of pre-order and haven’t got mine. Who is the guy?

Black 6-X since last week's event the CJ at Shadow Creek

🙂

• Like 2

http://fujikuragolf.com http://fujikuragolf.com/dealer-locator

Just now, Mario Good Times said:

Why did he go 6x not 7x?  

Bryson effect ; additionally the 6x profile is pretty a stout 

Driver 9* Titleist Tsi3 BLK 6x tipped 1”  45.5” C2 3w Tsi3 15* B1 Ventus Red 9x tipped 2" 43”2i 19.5* T-MB AD DI 105x (Tipped 2.5”)  Sans 2i R15 5w Fit on Pro 95XX (tipped 2.5”)Titleist MB 620 3-PW (47* PW) Tour Issue X100s (HSx1) lie angle 620mb std specs + .25 to .5” Vokey Wedge Works Sm8 D grind 54(@53*) bounce 12* | custom grind leading edge relief w/ Nippon 125 x + 1” lie angle 63* Sm8 K grind 58(@59*) low bounce 6* | custom grind heel relief w/ Nippon 125 x + 1” lie angle 63 | Bettinardi BB8 tri sole - 70* Lie angle 2* of loft Super Stroke GT 1.0
All woods & 2i hot melted, GP Tour Velvet . 580 Ping Hoofer 

17 hours ago, Mario Good Times said:

Why did he go 6x not 7x?  

In his press conference last week he mentioned the lighter weight was for a swing dynamic reason keeping the club more in front of him, but also lighter was faster. So we believe there were also some gains with speed due to lighter shaft and also some additional spin which he was seeking to optimize flight with driver loft.

VENTUS Black (any of the weights from the 64g on up) is an incredibly stable shaft so even with his speed the VeloCore technology is able to reduce twist and promote better center face contact.

http://fujikuragolf.com http://fujikuragolf.com/dealer-locator