2020 ZoZo Championship: Links & Discussion Thread

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

great coverage G

Richard, still swinging the AMP CELL PROS, and not the REVS.  I guess he likes that TI X100 shaft. I notice that his Amp Cell pros have a tungsten plug in the toe, unlike the off the shelf offeri

Hideki had a bagful of clubs to just not all the extra ones like in the past but it was this guy with all the extra ones    

Posted Images

Richard, still swinging the AMP CELL PROS, and not the REVS.  I guess he likes that TI X100 shaft.

I notice that his Amp Cell pros have a tungsten plug in the toe, unlike the off the shelf offering.

Great Stuff, and thanks.  Pictures from the all Tour and College events is my favorite part of WRX.

• Like 1

Taylor Made - M4  8.5*
Srixon H45 - 16*

Callaway Xforged 3 iron TI S400

Callaway Apex MB raw 4-PW TI S400 

Bridgestone 52*, 60*
Ping Anser 3 
------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.instagram.com/nixlix26/

1 hour ago, chrism said:

I never was very good at guessing games lol! I thought I saw the light blue iomic grips on his clubs before so it was my only idea.

Hideki had a bagful of clubs to just not all the extra ones like in the past but it was this guy with all the extra ones

IMG_0521.jpeg

IMG_0554.jpeg

• Like 1

GolfWRX.com
twitter @gdm43pga

8 minutes ago, collindm1 said:

@pga43 Greg, is Hideki gaming the bettinardi this week? Also, i saw daniel berger had a scotty in his bag - any news on either?

No, he hit one putt when the rep showed it to him (so I took a photo) and then went back to using his Cameron mallet.  Berger practiced with the Cameron but no idea if it goes in play

Greg

• Like 1

GolfWRX.com
twitter @gdm43pga