2020 Zozo Championship: Tigerrrrrr! (smh)

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Phew, that’s a relief! I thought he shot 76 because he was playing bad. Now I see it’s because he was practicing shots for Augusta.

What is this post, from 2009?   Or 2012?   Or 2017?   Tiger be out the at the 2036 Zozo, people be like,   ”Man, Tiger really washed up now”    

No doubt TWs body is a wreck.    But this is sports and that’s just “too bad” as far as the competition is concerned. TW can’t win if he’s going to just take it easy and then try to turn up the

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Krt22 said:

It looks like the  qualifying criteria for PGA tour players was being inside the top 60 in the fedex cup, Tiger was 63 in 2020. Just an odd tournament where they don't offer status for being a previous/defending champion lol

So basically tiger got to cal that bluff. 

“ what you don’t want me to play. Ok ......”.  “ no no no mr woods. We’ll send a jet your way “.   Lol. 

• Haha 1

TM Sim Max 10.5 Ventus Red 6x 

TM RBZ 14* Addi 8x 

TM Gapr bonded 21* evenflow blue 6.5 

Miura MC-501 4-Pw DG.X7

Miura 51 55 59 s400

Cameron GSS 009  1.5 , sound slot , tungsten sole weights , head speed shaft. 

44 minutes ago, Krt22 said:

It looks like the  qualifying criteria for PGA tour players was being inside the top 60 in the fedex cup, Tiger was 63 in 2020. Just an odd tournament where they don't offer status for being a previous/defending champion lol

Tiger must have had a serious conversation with himself before for letting himself play 😂

Actually, he could walk up to the first tee box of any tournament anywhere with no notice and they let him play ; )

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Best reason to bet Tiger this week...Sherwood right around corner from Chatsworth 😉

For those looking to move, Gretzky is selling his humble abode, about which the realtor says "Janet and Wayne wanted to raise their kids in a normal fashion as much as they could"

https://www.wsj.com/articles/wayne-gretzky-lists-california-home-22-9-million-11603293672

33 minutes ago, manku said:

Best reason to bet Tiger this week...Sherwood right around corner from Chatsworth 😉

For those looking to move, Gretzky is selling his humble abode, about which the realtor says "Janet and Wayne wanted to raise their kids in a normal fashion as much as they could"

https://www.wsj.com/articles/wayne-gretzky-lists-california-home-22-9-million-11603293672

Good luck with the fire insurance on that bad boy lol

Is that Bryson guy playing this week?   He is Mr. Golf now.  Tiger's fans are like Arnie's Army as Arnie was fading from the limelight and Jack was emerging.  (sarc)

There is a New Kid in Town:   "everyone's talking about the new kid in town."

(totally written by JD Souther who was ripped off by Frey and Henley)

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, FakeClubPro said:

Is that Bryson guy playing this week?   He is Mr. Golf now.  Tiger's fans are like Arnie's Army as Arnie was fading from the limelight and Jack was emerging.  (sarc)

There is a New Kid in Town:   "everyone's talking about the new kid in town."

(totally written by JD Souther who was ripped off by Frey and Henley)

I know a guy who loves the Eagles and is an Eagles football fan.

I throw him out the window every time I see him ; )

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, 80sFredriksson said:

Tiger getting beaten up by the par 5s :(( whats going on 

When you don't play, nothing gets sharp.

• Sad 1
G410 9 Degree - Accra FX 2.0
G410 3, 5 & 9 Woods - Accra FX 2.0
G410 4-5 Hybrids - Accra 80i
G410 6-UW - Accra 80i
Glide 3.0 54WS, 58WS Accra 80i
PING Bruzer
PING Vault 2.0 Craz-E **Backup**
(MY HYBRIDS, IRONS & WEDGES HAVE BEEN STOLEN BY MY SON)
  • bscinstnct changed the title to 2020 Zozo Championship: Tigerrrrrr! (smh)