[ALL SOLD] & I’m Ready to Let It Go~🎶 (Cobra)

I’ve found what works and refuse to be tempted and confused by these two beauties. All prices are OBRO shipped CONUS ONLY. Not too interested in trades as I’m trying to fund for an indoor monitor 🤞

feel free to message me for any questions or additional pics (not trying to overload this ad with pics). 🤙

1) Cobra Forged Tec Black 3-PW heads

-heads are in great condition, very little wear for black finish. 7 iron has the most ‘wear’ of the set. Have not checked loft/lie in a while, but were standard. 

asking SOLD shipped

2) OG Miura CB-301 4-PW heads

-my first set of Miura irons and boy are they soft. Loft/lie should be standard last I checked about a month ago. Considering the age, condition is quite nice with some typical bag chatter. 8 iron has an odd dent in the face, not sure how that happened. I re-did the paint fill to as original as possible and to also match with the wedges that are also up for sale.

asking SOLD shipped

3) Mis-match set of Miura 51* and 57* wedge heads

-51* is a 1957 Y-grind wedge head and 57* is the ‘new wedge’ head. Slight scratch on the face of the 57* heel side, but very minimal.

asking SOLD shipped for the pair (will not split). Will work an amazing deal if combining with any of the irons above.

4) Garmin Approach G80 GPS/Monitor

-no longer in need as I have a Shotscope and rangefinder(useless lol) Just updated to the most recent firmware and working in perfect condition. Comes with the original box and accessories.

asking SOLD shipped

Edited by bahngooman
Item sold
  • Like 1
  • bahngooman changed the title to [2nd pg PRICE DROP] & I’m Ready to Let It Go~🎶 (Cobra/Miura/Garmin)
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve found what works and refuse to be tempted and confused by these two beauties. All prices are OBRO shipped CONUS ONLY. Not too interested in trades as I’m trying to fund for an indoor monitor 🤞

• bahngooman changed the title to [2nd pg PRICE DROP] & I’m Ready to Let It Go~🎶 (Cobra/Miura)
  • bahngooman changed the title to [FINAL PRICE DROP] & I’m Ready to Let It Go~🎶 (Cobra)
  • bahngooman changed the title to [ALL SOLD] & I’m Ready to Let It Go~🎶 (Cobra)
  • bahngooman locked this topic