Costo Push Cart $110 incl shipping

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Subject says it all.  Sale price valid 10/26/20 through 11/19/20, while supplies last.  Four colors.   https://www.costco.com/caddytek-3-wheel-golf-cart-with-swivel-front-wheel.product.10043

I've bought both the 4-wheel and 3-wheel CaddyTek carts from Costco this summer. Here are my thoughts...   3-wheel CaddyTek cart + I can't describe it, but it just feels better built than

I like warm snuff!   Nice comparison review

Posted Images

I almost bought this last year and didn't.. Then kicked myself in the Spring when everything was sold out. Won't be missing this deal. Thanks OP!

PING G400 @ 10.5 - Fujikura Ventus Black Velocore 7X

PING G400 5 Wood @ 16.5* - Aldila RIPx 95TX

Mizuno MP-20 HMB 3i - Mitsubishi MMT 125TX

Mizuno MP-20 MMC 4i-6i, MB 7i-PW - Nippon Modus 125X

Titleist Vokey SM8 50.12F, 54.12D, 60.8M - Nippon Modus Wedge 125

Lajosi Sensor Custom

Other - Lamkin UTX Mid Grips, PROV1, Hoofer Tour

2 hours ago, dethman said:

Functionally is this any different than a clicgar

There is no hand brake, which is fine given the price difference.

If you bought it this summer, and it's within 90 days of purchase, you can do a live chat with Costco customer service to get a price adjustment. One of my carts was bought 110 days ago, so I have to do a return/re-buy.

[right]"In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end."[/right]
[right]--Unknown[/right]

Ping G LS Tec 9° 65X
Ping S55 3-PW DG X100 (orange dot)
Ping Glide 52°, 56°, 60° (orange dot)
Odyssey Works Big T V-Line CS 33.5"
Front Range Golf Club (frgclub.com)

I've bought both the 4-wheel and 3-wheel CaddyTek carts from Costco this summer. Here are my thoughts...

3-wheel CaddyTek cart
+ I can't describe it, but it just feels better built than the 4-wheel (but the 4-wheel is also well-built); probably because it is a few pounds heavier
+ One-button press to fold/un-fold
+ Easy to maneuver due to swivel front wheel; but I actually keep it locked most of the time so that I can shove it forward as I walk
- About 2 pounds heavier than the 4-wheel
- Doesn't fold up to a small size like the 4-wheel or BagBoy push cart; rather moot point for me since I have two SUVs; I can fit two 3-wheel carts and two golf bags (and other supplies) without issue in my SUVs
- Foot brake is pretty useless; unless you position it just right on a hill, you risk the cart "pendulum-ing" around the brake

4-wheel CaddyTek cart
+ Really light-weight
+ Folds even smaller than my parents' BagBoy push carts
- Slightly less maneuverable than the 3-wheel
- Not as easy to fold/un-fold; there are two latches you need to loosen/tighten, and they seem to hide from you; I'm sure you'd easily get used to it if you used it for a while
- Foot brake is not too effective (but if you learn how to position it on hills and slopes, you don't really need to use it)

Nit-picks for both push carts
* I wish there was a hand brake
* Magnetic ball marker is useless and will fall off within a few uses; just keep it in the storage compartment
* The insulated cooler is small and pretty useless; you might be able to stuff two cans in there, but it will get warm quickly in hot weather
* The umbrella holder is rather finicky and won't hold umbrellas with thick handles; it also falls off pretty easily when attached to the leg for storage when folded, so be careful

I returned the 4-wheel and kept the 3-wheel, but I would've been just as happy if Costco had only sold the 4-wheel.

Edited by pseudoswede
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

[right]"In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end."[/right]
[right]--Unknown[/right]

Ping G LS Tec 9° 65X
Ping S55 3-PW DG X100 (orange dot)
Ping Glide 52°, 56°, 60° (orange dot)
Odyssey Works Big T V-Line CS 33.5"
Front Range Golf Club (frgclub.com)

I’ve had mine fir a year and has 50 rounds on it and running great still

TS3 8.5 Ventus Blue 7x or ZF 60TX

Ping G410 17 degree Ventus Blue 9x

Callaway UT 21 bent to 19 KBS Proto 105X

T100S 1 degree weak 4-PW Project X 7.0

SM8 50 Project X 6.5 
SM7 54 Project X 6.5 

Taylormade Hi-Toe 60 Project X 6.5

Piretti Cottonwood II or Scotty Newport 2 w/ Stability Shaft

Srixon XV 

4 hours ago, pseudoswede said:

I've bought both the 4-wheel and 3-wheel CaddyTek carts from Costco this summer. Here are my thoughts...

3-wheel CaddyTek cart
+ I can't describe it, but it just feels better built than the 4-wheel (but the 4-wheel is also well-built); probably because it is a few pounds heavier
+ One-button press to fold/un-fold
+ Easy to maneuver due to swivel front wheel; but I actually keep it locked most of the time so that I can shove it forward as I walk
- About 2 pounds heavier than the 4-wheel
- Doesn't fold up to a small size like the 4-wheel or BagBoy push cart; rather moot point for me since I have two SUVs; I can fit two 3-wheel carts and two golf bags (and other supplies) without issue in my SUVs
- Foot brake is pretty useless; unless you position it just right on a hill, you risk the cart "pendulum-ing" around the brake

4-wheel CaddyTek cart
+ Really light-weight
+ Folds even smaller than my parents' BagBoy push carts
- Slightly less maneuverable than the 3-wheel
- Not as easy to fold/un-fold; there are two latches you need to loosen/tighten, and they seem to hide from you; I'm sure you'd easily get used to it if you used it for a while
- Foot brake is not too effective (but if you learn how to position it on hills and slopes, you don't really need to use it)

Nit-picks for both push carts
* I wish there was a hand brake
* Magnetic ball marker is useless and will fall off within a few uses; just keep it in the storage compartment
* The insulated cooler is small and pretty useless; you might be able to stuff two cans in there, but it will get warm quickly in hot weather
* The umbrella holder is rather finicky and won't hold umbrellas with thick handles; it also falls off pretty easily when attached to the leg for storage when folded, so be careful

I returned the 4-wheel and kept the 3-wheel, but I would've been just as happy if Costco had only sold the 4-wheel.

I like warm snuff!

Nice comparison review

• Haha 1