Jump to content

New Jones golf bags for 2021?


Recommended Posts

This ones about to be for sale I fear...

 

 

A294FBB9-EBC5-460E-B2FD-18C3ADE516A5.jpeg

2CE5F5D7-ADCC-4803-AB59-0128997C6C4B.jpeg

BA5B88FF-B5E8-4FAA-968A-F567375323E1.jpeg

EA82D428-C150-49B5-84AC-D1C0E8CE48DC.jpeg

Edited by Phabs
  • Like 1

Taylormade M3 9*  KBS TD Cat4

Taylormade M3 4HL Hzrdus Yellow 63g

New Level 18* KBS Tour Prototype 95X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tours 3-PW Project X 6.0's

Cleveland RTX4 Raw 50/54/58 Project X 7.0's

Byron Morgan Stainless DH89 w/ Stability Tour / / Scotty Cameron Studio Design 2 

Bridgestone Tour B XS 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hope they have addressed their straps.  Love the overall vibe of Jones but the straps on these just don't work for too many people (including me).

I’ve lurked on here for a while but it’s my first time posting. Since the general consensus seems to be pretty negative for the 2.0, I wanted to give my opinion because mine came in Saturday and I got

I wish they would bring back the cart bag. I walk with an electric cart, and it would work well on that.

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, kamizzou91 said:

The bag looks great.  What do you think of the pocket layout?

 

-Cooler pocket takes up too much real estate

-Ball pocket is awkwardly small 

-I like the layout of the other 4 pockets.   Everything is accessible with the bag on your back which is nice. 

Edited by Phabs

Taylormade M3 9*  KBS TD Cat4

Taylormade M3 4HL Hzrdus Yellow 63g

New Level 18* KBS Tour Prototype 95X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tours 3-PW Project X 6.0's

Cleveland RTX4 Raw 50/54/58 Project X 7.0's

Byron Morgan Stainless DH89 w/ Stability Tour / / Scotty Cameron Studio Design 2 

Bridgestone Tour B XS 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, cdauks07 said:

Which color is that? 
 

And I’m definitely worried about the cooler pocket taking up more space than I want. 

Stone 

Taylormade M3 9*  KBS TD Cat4

Taylormade M3 4HL Hzrdus Yellow 63g

New Level 18* KBS Tour Prototype 95X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tours 3-PW Project X 6.0's

Cleveland RTX4 Raw 50/54/58 Project X 7.0's

Byron Morgan Stainless DH89 w/ Stability Tour / / Scotty Cameron Studio Design 2 

Bridgestone Tour B XS 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pocket right of cooler is bigger than it looks, almost too big. It extends down and to the left under the cooler. Can easily hold a dozen balls. I have five in there in the pic. 
 

Left is smaller and has a mesh barrier to stop things from falling out. Good place to throw tees, markers, divot repair, glove after round. 
 

Biggest complaint is the fake divider tightening straps. Stick out way too far from the bag on the left side. Ones on the right have the buckle and can be tightened or removed. They should have put buckle ones on the left also. 
 

I put three 16.9 oz water bottles in the cooler and there was still some room. A 32 oz Gatorade fits easily. 

Both valuable pockets on right side are felt(or something similar)

 

147687AE-A155-4361-8E32-2E8C811F6C39.jpeg

313D905F-639E-4C93-B394-08327328C075.jpeg

5D714995-A4E9-4AB6-B37A-6DAC0D36386E.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve lurked on here for a while but it’s my first time posting. Since the general consensus seems to be pretty negative for the 2.0, I wanted to give my opinion because mine came in Saturday and I got a chance to use it yesterday. I have a Players Series also, which I got on sale when my old Datrek bag broke over the summer. I wanted something that would work a little better in wet weather/dewy mornings (the Players Series was fine but sometimes the inside would get a little wet if the grass was wet) and jumped on the Black Friday sale when I saw the olive/pink colorway in the Utility Trouper 2.0. A few thoughts:

 

1. As someone who almost always walks and doesn’t often drink beers while I play (mostly due to it being cumbersome while walking) my main hesitation when purchasing the Utility Trouper 2.0 was the cooler. Maybe it’s because I had a couple balls in the pocket on one side and sunglasses and a couple other things in the pocket on the other side, but the cooler pocket fit my water bottle (which admittedly is on the bigger side) nice and snug. The thing I really like is having the weight of the bottle balanced in the middle of the bag as opposed to one side or the other. With my players series the weight of a big water bottle (which was necessary with many courses not having water out this year) would create a weird balance sometimes. 
 

I could see myself throwing a few beers in the cooler pocket on the rare occasion that I am taking a cart. Or maybe a sandwich every once in a while. It wasn’t something I thought I would want or like, but I now understand the appeal to having it there and I think it’s a solid size. 
 

2. The straps take some work to get right. I knew this going into it from reading reviews and this was another of my big concerns. I was quite frustrated at first until I looked at some pictures online and realized I had them on the wrong shoulders. Once I figured that out it just took some minor adjustments to get them feeling great. Also, the bag did sit a little too horizontal (to the point that I felt clubs could potentially fall out) before I added my balls, sunglasses, tee/ball marker/accessory case, etc to the bottom which helped it balance out my clubs and sit nicely.  
 

3. Although slightly heavier than my Players Series, I was very comfortable carrying the bag for 18 holes yesterday on a course that wasn’t exactly the most walkable. 
 

4. Coming from the Players Series, I have a pretty minimal amount of items that I like to carry so the pockets aren’t too full right now and there is plenty of storage for those that like to carry more. I do like having the clip to throw my rangefinder on. It’s also nice to have an easily accessible cell phone pocket and a separate valuables pocket which both have zippers on the outside of the bag and a soft felt lining.

 

5. I like the 5 way top with the individual slot for the putter and the full length dividers do a nice job of limiting any sort of club tangle. 

 

I’d been debating between a Utility Trouper and a Sun Mountain 4plus or 3.5 LS on Rock Bottom Golf and am happy with the purchase. 

Edited by REEDandRAYact
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I just received mine yesterday so I should hold all my thoughts until I actually get to use the bag. For reference, I walk probably 80% of the time I play. Here are my initial thoughts though coming from a Titleist Players 4+:

 

1. Just a little bit taller, but more narrow than my previous bag. Does not want to stand vertically when clubs are in the bag, which is how I store mine inside usually. 

2. The feet on the legs seem small. Hopefully they don't sink into the ground too easily if it's wet outside.

3. I don't understand the white buckles/straps on the sides as mentioned above. Is there any purpose to these? 

4. I'm curious how people are arranging items in their bag. My Titleist bag had the bigger pouch pocket in the back where I would toss balls, rangefinder, speaker, etc. and I don't really have a spot here to toss everything when I'm storing/transporting my bag. Also don't understand the need for two valuables pockets.

5. TBD on the cooler pocket. I usually just have a hydro flask filled with water so I don't have a real need for that big of an insulated cooler pocket. Can see myself just leaving it unzipped for quick access to my water bottle.

 

Overall I really like the build quality of the bag though, and I'm sure I'll get used to the differences once I get out on the course and start using it more. A lot of my "criticisms" could be classified as personal preference since I'm used to Titleist bags.

Titleist 915D3 8.5

PXG 0311X 2i 

Titleist 818H2 18

Titleist U500 3i

Taylormade P7MC 4i-PW
Vokey 50 58
Ping PLD Prime Tyne 4

Link to post
Share on other sites

I just ordered a Hoofer.   The straps were the straw that broke the camels back.   Love the club divider layout but don’t get some of the other decisions on the bag.  That being said build wise its a very nice bag and if they ever address the straps I wouldn’t hesitate to buy again 

Taylormade M3 9*  KBS TD Cat4

Taylormade M3 4HL Hzrdus Yellow 63g

New Level 18* KBS Tour Prototype 95X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tours 3-PW Project X 6.0's

Cleveland RTX4 Raw 50/54/58 Project X 7.0's

Byron Morgan Stainless DH89 w/ Stability Tour / / Scotty Cameron Studio Design 2 

Bridgestone Tour B XS 

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, cdauks07 said:

I just received mine yesterday so I should hold all my thoughts until I actually get to use the bag. For reference, I walk probably 80% of the time I play. Here are my initial thoughts though coming from a Titleist Players 4+:

 

1. Just a little bit taller, but more narrow than my previous bag. Does not want to stand vertically when clubs are in the bag, which is how I store mine inside usually. 

2. The feet on the legs seem small. Hopefully they don't sink into the ground too easily if it's wet outside.

3. I don't understand the white buckles/straps on the sides as mentioned above. Is there any purpose to these? 

4. I'm curious how people are arranging items in their bag. My Titleist bag had the bigger pouch pocket in the back where I would toss balls, rangefinder, speaker, etc. and I don't really have a spot here to toss everything when I'm storing/transporting my bag. Also don't understand the need for two valuables pockets.

5. TBD on the cooler pocket. I usually just have a hydro flask filled with water so I don't have a real need for that big of an insulated cooler pocket. Can see myself just leaving it unzipped for quick access to my water bottle.

 

Overall I really like the build quality of the bag though, and I'm sure I'll get used to the differences once I get out on the course and start using it more. A lot of my "criticisms" could be classified as personal preference since I'm used to Titleist bags.


Good point about the feet. I noticed they were a little small also. Will have to wait and see if it’s ever an issue. 
 

I assume the white straps are purely decorative (but if anyone knows better please correct me). Kinda silly but I do think it looks cool contrasting with the olive color on the bag. 
 

As for pockets I have an accessory case with extra tees/markers/divot tool in the far left pocket. Left of the cooler I have sunglasses and a mask, right of the cooler I have a handful of balls, and in the big storage pocket on the right all I have is my rain gloves and the rain hood that came with the bag. I’ll see if I end up adding anything to it but I have plenty of room to spare right now. I have a rangefinder on the clip on the outside. I do like being able to have my phone in a separate valuables pocket in case I want to grab it quickly to check a GPS app (without worrying about anything else slipping out) and also so my keys and wallet aren’t scratching it up since they get their own pocket that stays shut throughout the round. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, REEDandRAYact said:


Good point about the feet. I noticed they were a little small also. Will have to wait and see if it’s ever an issue. 
 

I assume the white straps are purely decorative (but if anyone knows better please correct me). Kinda silly but I do think it looks cool contrasting with the olive color on the bag. 
 

As for pockets I have an accessory case with extra tees/markers/divot tool in the far left pocket. Left of the cooler I have sunglasses and a mask, right of the cooler I have a handful of balls, and in the big storage pocket on the right all I have is my rain gloves and the rain hood that came with the bag. I’ll see if I end up adding anything to it but I have plenty of room to spare right now. I have a rangefinder on the clip on the outside. I do like being able to have my phone in a separate valuables pocket in case I want to grab it quickly to check a GPS app (without worrying about anything else slipping out) and also so my keys and wallet aren’t scratching it up since they get their own pocket that stays shut throughout the round. 

Where do you store gloves?

Driver: Taylormade SIM Max 10.5 - Diamana D+ 70x

3 wood: Taylormade SIM Max 15 - GD ADVR 7x

hybrid: Taylormade Sim Max Hybrid 19 - Tensei Pro White 90x

irons (4-pw): Ping iBlade - Project X rifle 6.5 +1"

wedges (50,55,60): Vokey Sm7 - Project X rifle 6.5 +1"

Putter: Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2 36"

Ball: Z star XV

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ryan84 said:

Where do you store gloves?

I keep extras at home and then my current glove I just hook on those two crossed straps that you use when picking up the bag with one hand. I have a hitting net in my garage and send gloves out there to be used for practice before they get too beat up so never really feel the need to carry around more. Plenty of room for those in either the far left or far right pockets if you do like to carry backup gloves with you. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, REEDandRAYact said:

I keep extras at home and then my current glove I just hook on those two crossed straps that you use when picking up the bag with one hand. I have a hitting net in my garage and send gloves out there to be used for practice before they get too beat up so never really feel the need to carry around more. Plenty of room for those in either the far left or far right pockets if you do like to carry backup gloves with you. 

Thanks, glad you enjoy the bag. I have always been more of a more>less pockets guy so I don't think I could do the 2.0, awesome looking bag though.

Driver: Taylormade SIM Max 10.5 - Diamana D+ 70x

3 wood: Taylormade SIM Max 15 - GD ADVR 7x

hybrid: Taylormade Sim Max Hybrid 19 - Tensei Pro White 90x

irons (4-pw): Ping iBlade - Project X rifle 6.5 +1"

wedges (50,55,60): Vokey Sm7 - Project X rifle 6.5 +1"

Putter: Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2 36"

Ball: Z star XV

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ryan84 said:

Thanks, glad you enjoy the bag. I have always been more of a more>less pockets guy so I don't think I could do the 2.0, awesome looking bag though.

I get that for sure. Just depends what you like to have on you during a round. Coming from the 3 somewhat small pockets on the Players Series, I now feel like I have more space than I could ever fill. 
 

And 100% I’m a sucker for that Jones style and lack of in your face branding. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, REEDandRAYact said:

I’ve lurked on here for a while but it’s my first time posting. Since the general consensus seems to be pretty negative for the 2.0, I wanted to give my opinion because mine came in Saturday and I got a chance to use it yesterday. I have a Players Series also, which I got on sale when my old Datrek bag broke over the summer. I wanted something that would work a little better in wet weather/dewy mornings (the Players Series was fine but sometimes the inside would get a little wet if the grass was wet) and jumped on the Black Friday sale when I saw the olive/pink colorway in the Utility Trouper 2.0. A few thoughts:

 

1. As someone who almost always walks and doesn’t often drink beers while I play (mostly due to it being cumbersome while walking) my main hesitation when purchasing the Utility Trouper 2.0 was the cooler. Maybe it’s because I had a couple balls in the pocket on one side and sunglasses and a couple other things in the pocket on the other side, but the cooler pocket fit my water bottle (which admittedly is on the bigger side) nice and snug. The thing I really like is having the weight of the bottle balanced in the middle of the bag as opposed to one side or the other. With my players series the weight of a big water bottle (which was necessary with many courses not having water out this year) would create a weird balance sometimes. 
 

I could see myself throwing a few beers in the cooler pocket on the rare occasion that I am taking a cart. Or maybe a sandwich every once in a while. It wasn’t something I thought I would want or like, but I now understand the appeal to having it there and I think it’s a solid size. 
 

2. The straps take some work to get right. I knew this going into it from reading reviews and this was another of my big concerns. I was quite frustrated at first until I looked at some pictures online and realized I had them on the wrong shoulders. Once I figured that out it just took some minor adjustments to get them feeling great. Also, the bag did sit a little too horizontal (to the point that I felt clubs could potentially fall out) before I added my balls, sunglasses, tee/ball marker/accessory case, etc to the bottom which helped it balance out my clubs and sit nicely.  
 

3. Although slightly heavier than my Players Series, I was very comfortable carrying the bag for 18 holes yesterday on a course that wasn’t exactly the most walkable. 
 

4. Coming from the Players Series, I have a pretty minimal amount of items that I like to carry so the pockets aren’t too full right now and there is plenty of storage for those that like to carry more. I do like having the clip to throw my rangefinder on. It’s also nice to have an easily accessible cell phone pocket and a separate valuables pocket which both have zippers on the outside of the bag and a soft felt lining.

 

5. I like the 5 way top with the individual slot for the putter and the full length dividers do a nice job of limiting any sort of club tangle. 

 

I’d been debating between a Utility Trouper and a Sun Mountain 4plus or 3.5 LS on Rock Bottom Golf and am happy with the purchase. 

I wish they had copied the pocket layout from the Rover for the front. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I appreciate the feedback from everyone and pics of the bag.   So, how many beers fit in the cooler pocket?  Not that I am loading it up every round, just more so curious trying to get a sense of the size of the pocket and how that impacts the pockets on either side of the cooler pocket.  I really like the looks and top layout of the bag, the pocket layout is my only real reservation at this point.  

Edited by kamizzou91

Titleist TS2 9.5

Titleist TS2 16.5
Titleist U510 2
Titleist AP3 718 4-AW
Vokey SM7 54M, 58D
Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2.5
ProV1

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, kamizzou91 said:

I appreciate the feedback from everyone and pics of the bag.   So, how many beers fit in the cooler pocket?  Not that I am loading it up every round, just more so curious trying to get a sense of the size of the pocket and how that impacts the pockets on either side of the cooler pocket.  I really like the looks and top layout of the bag, the pocket layout is my only real reservation at this point.  

I bet you can fit 4 pretty easily in it 

Taylormade M3 9*  KBS TD Cat4

Taylormade M3 4HL Hzrdus Yellow 63g

New Level 18* KBS Tour Prototype 95X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tours 3-PW Project X 6.0's

Cleveland RTX4 Raw 50/54/58 Project X 7.0's

Byron Morgan Stainless DH89 w/ Stability Tour / / Scotty Cameron Studio Design 2 

Bridgestone Tour B XS 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/15/2020 at 9:40 AM, REEDandRAYact said:

I assume the white straps are purely decorative (but if anyone knows better please correct me). Kinda silly but I do think it looks cool contrasting with the olive color on the bag. 

Correct, this is 100% a Jones signature design choice, and quite honestly - I hate it. For a bag company that is geared towards a simple, clean, and more minimalist aesthetic, the unnecessary buckles make zero sense to me. 
 

FWIW, I have the same olive Trouper 2.0 arriving tomorrow. I had the first Trouper but ended up returning it because I hated how unbalanced the carry was. I’m hoping they addressed that. The Jones rep I spoke with said they did. 

TM M5 Driver - Tensei Red
Ping G410 3 Wood SFT - Alta
Ping G410 5 Wood SFT - Alta
Mizuno JPX 900 HM 4 iron, C-Taper Lite
Mizuno MP20 HMB 5-7 and MMC 8-PW, C-Taper Lite
Cleveland Raw RTX 4 Wedges - 50, 55, 60
Evnroll ER2 "Kobe" 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Interestingly and apropos of nothing, the Trouper 2.0 no longer shows up the Jones website.  Other bags say "sold out", but I wonder why they no longer have this on site, with at least a sold out notification?

 

Separately given all of the "sold out" notices, I wonder if Jones has done such a good job training customers to wait for the Black Friday sale (myself included) that they're truly hurting their business. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, medicoreMAgolfer said:

Interestingly and apropos of nothing, the Trouper 2.0 no longer shows up the Jones website.  Other bags say "sold out", but I wonder why they no longer have this on site, with at least a sold out notification?

 

Separately given all of the "sold out" notices, I wonder if Jones has done such a good job training customers to wait for the Black Friday sale (myself included) that they're truly hurting their business. 

I purchased the last stone color 2.0 the day after Black Friday somehow . Paid full price but was amazed I was able to add it to the cart and buy one.   Of course it’s now in the bst for sale...

Edited by Phabs

Taylormade M3 9*  KBS TD Cat4

Taylormade M3 4HL Hzrdus Yellow 63g

New Level 18* KBS Tour Prototype 95X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tours 3-PW Project X 6.0's

Cleveland RTX4 Raw 50/54/58 Project X 7.0's

Byron Morgan Stainless DH89 w/ Stability Tour / / Scotty Cameron Studio Design 2 

Bridgestone Tour B XS 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/16/2020 at 2:08 PM, Phabs said:

I bet you can fit 4 pretty easily in it 

Can confirm, 4 cans fit easily. Height of the cooler is taller than two 12oz cans stacked on top of each other, and the width is wider than if you laid the can on its side. 

Titleist 915D3 8.5

PXG 0311X 2i 

Titleist 818H2 18

Titleist U500 3i

Taylormade P7MC 4i-PW
Vokey 50 58
Ping PLD Prime Tyne 4

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

I just returned my Trouper 2.0.  The main reason is that it is too top heavy when carrying.  There were improvements from the first Trouper (which I also returned) like the straps and cooler pocket but overall, it’s not the bag for me. 
 

Back to my Hoofer Lite. 

TM M5 Driver - Tensei Red
Ping G410 3 Wood SFT - Alta
Ping G410 5 Wood SFT - Alta
Mizuno JPX 900 HM 4 iron, C-Taper Lite
Mizuno MP20 HMB 5-7 and MMC 8-PW, C-Taper Lite
Cleveland Raw RTX 4 Wedges - 50, 55, 60
Evnroll ER2 "Kobe" 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2021 at 3:28 AM, madeinguam81 said:

I just returned my Trouper 2.0.  The main reason is that it is too top heavy when carrying.  There were improvements from the first Trouper (which I also returned) like the straps and cooler pocket but overall, it’s not the bag for me. 
 

Back to my Hoofer Lite. 

I've got the Trouper V1 and I really want to love it, but I cannot for the life of me get it to sit properly in a balanced position.  Loads of time messing around with straps and no joy. Carrying with two straps and the clubs start to slip out, carrying with one strap is basically impossible.  Never have this problem with Ping bags. 

Ping G400/Ping Tour 65 Stiff 9'
Titleist 915F 3 Wood Aldila Rogue Silver 70 15
Adams Pro DHY X stiff 18'
Taylor Made P790/DG105 S300 4 - PW
Taylor Made Milled Grind 2 52'
Taylor Made Hi-Toe Big Foot 58'
Scotty Cameron Newport

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, jumboross said:

I've got the Trouper V1 and I really want to love it, but I cannot for the life of me get it to sit properly in a balanced position.  Loads of time messing around with straps and no joy. Carrying with two straps and the clubs start to slip out, carrying with one strap is basically impossible.  Never have this problem with Ping bags. 

I’m with you in that I really wanted to love it. I really like the aesthetic, brand, small company, customer service, and more but at the end of the day, the bag needs to perform.  
 

When I processed the return, the rep I spoke with said others had balance issues as well.  

TM M5 Driver - Tensei Red
Ping G410 3 Wood SFT - Alta
Ping G410 5 Wood SFT - Alta
Mizuno JPX 900 HM 4 iron, C-Taper Lite
Mizuno MP20 HMB 5-7 and MMC 8-PW, C-Taper Lite
Cleveland Raw RTX 4 Wedges - 50, 55, 60
Evnroll ER2 "Kobe" 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, jumboross said:

I've got the Trouper V1 and I really want to love it, but I cannot for the life of me get it to sit properly in a balanced position.  Loads of time messing around with straps and no joy. Carrying with two straps and the clubs start to slip out, carrying with one strap is basically impossible.  Never have this problem with Ping bags. 

Yep, I was hoping they addressed the issue with the V2.  They didn’t... same deal bag couldn’t get centered or become balanced. Sold it and bought a 2020 hoofer, had the straps adjusted in literally 2 minutes. 

Taylormade M3 9*  KBS TD Cat4

Taylormade M3 4HL Hzrdus Yellow 63g

New Level 18* KBS Tour Prototype 95X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tours 3-PW Project X 6.0's

Cleveland RTX4 Raw 50/54/58 Project X 7.0's

Byron Morgan Stainless DH89 w/ Stability Tour / / Scotty Cameron Studio Design 2 

Bridgestone Tour B XS 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Jab3384 said:

The straps are literally terrible. It’s a shame. 


I don’t know if bag balance is primarily based on the straps and if so, you’re right and they’re terrible. 

 

I do think the straps are very comfortable and with the V2, they actually addressed the issue I experienced with the V1 which was I now no longer needed to stretch way too hard to reach and get the second strap over my shoulder.

 

TM M5 Driver - Tensei Red
Ping G410 3 Wood SFT - Alta
Ping G410 5 Wood SFT - Alta
Mizuno JPX 900 HM 4 iron, C-Taper Lite
Mizuno MP20 HMB 5-7 and MMC 8-PW, C-Taper Lite
Cleveland Raw RTX 4 Wedges - 50, 55, 60
Evnroll ER2 "Kobe" 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, madeinguam81 said:


I don’t know if bag balance is primarily based on the straps and if so, you’re right and they’re terrible. 

 

I do think the straps are very comfortable and with the V2, they actually addressed the issue I experienced with the V1 which was I now no longer needed to stretch way too hard to reach and get the second strap over my shoulder.

 

Comfortable, yes. I love the padding. My Original single strap is great.  

 

My Utility (not trouper) has similar padding, but the strap balance just doesn’t work. Probably doesn’t help that I’m tall and wide, but my size hasn’t mattered for other brands (sun mtn for example). 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Our picks

    • Ping i59 irons - 2021 Wells Fargo Championship
      Ping i59 irons - 2021 Wells Fargo Championship
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 114 replies
    • 2021 Wells Fargo - Discussion & Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       

       
      2021 Wells Fargo - Tuesday #1
      2021 Wells Fargo - Tuesday #2
      2021 Wells Fargo - Tuesday #3
      2021 Wells Fargo - Tuesday #4
      2021 Wells Fargo - Tuesday #5
       
      2021 Wells Fargo - Wednesday #1
      2021 Wells Fargo - Wednesday #2
       
       

       
       
       

       
      Bettinardi putters & covers - 2021 Wells Fargo
      Ping i59 irons - 2021 Wells Fargo Championship
      New Ping Glide Forged Pro wedge - 2021 Wells Fargo
      Behind the scenes on the PXG truck - 2021 Wells Fargo
      PXG Gen 4 0311 T & 0311 ST irons - 2021 Wells Fargo
      Jason Day testing a SIK putter with LA Golf shaft - 2021 Wells Fargo
      Scotty Cameron T2 putter - 2021 Wells Fargo
      KH Lee's Odyssey putter - - 2021 Wells Fargo
      Patrick Cantlay's Cameron T-5 - 2021 Wells Fargo
      Rory has the TM "Rors" protos in the bag - 2021 Wells Fargo
       
       
        • Like
      • 15 replies
    • 2021 Valspar Championship - discussion and links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
      2021 Valspar Championship - Tuesday #1
      2021 Valspar Championship - Tuesday #2
      2021 Valspar Championship - Tuesday #3
      2021 Valspar Championship - Tuesday #4
      2021 Valspar Championship - Tuesday #4
      2021 Valspar Championship - Tuesday #6
      2021 Valspar Championship - Tuesday #7
      2021 Valspar Championship - Tuesday #8
      2021 Valspar Championship - Tuesday #9
      2021 Valspar Championship - Tuesday #10
      2021 Valspar Championship - Tuesday #11
       
       
       
       
       
       
       

       
      Bettinardi putters - 2021 Valspar Championship
      Axis 1 Proto - 2021 Valspar Championship
      Jimmy Walker "testing" a LA Golf proto putter - 2021 Valspar Championship
      Scotty Cameron putter - 2021 Valspar Championship
       
      • 17 replies
    • Post in Ping 2021 Irons
      Victor has i59 in the bag this week!
        • Thanks
        • Like
    • 2021 RBC Heritage - discussions and links
      Please post any questions and comments here.
       
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #1
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #2
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #3
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #4
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #5
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #6
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #7
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #8
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #9
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #10
       

       
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #1
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #2
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #3
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #4
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #5
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #6
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #7
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #8
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #9
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #10
       
       

       
      Custom Cameron putters - 2021 RBC Heritage
      Bettinardi putter - 2021 RBC Heritage
      Robert Streb's custom stamped Vokey wedge - 2021 RBC Heritage
      Ben An's custom stamped Vokey - 2021 RBC Heritage
      • 17 replies

×
×
  • Create New...