Top Flite D2+ Distance Golf Balls...Where are they I can't find them anymore?

I can't find them at all now in October of 2020. Dick's seems to have stopped selling them. Someone at an Edwin Watts said TaylorMade bought them. Probably for the Dimple in a dimple patent. A friend bought a dozen from the fellow at EW(forgot the name) but it was not Dimple In a Dimple design. Someone else said they are called "Hammer" . Any recent information? I have compared lots of golf balls during and full rounds and they go the farthest...for me... I found no news at all of this on various searches.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Honest question - can you legitimately feel a 10 point compression difference between balls? I know I can't. 

OK it seems Top Flite D2+ are now called Hammer Control. Some reviews say slightly softer and longer. We shall see. Thanks for the answer. In the meantime I found some new old stock on eBay. I will ge

They usually run 2 for 25 at Dicks. They say, there's a flash sales tonight. But, every time I look, they are 2 for 25 - not bad for 30 balls.

3 hours ago, Billybobb said:

I can't find them at all now in October of 2020. Dick's seems to have stopped selling them. Someone at an Edwin Watts said TaylorMade bought them. Probably for the Dimple in a dimple patent. A friend bought a dozen from the fellow at EW(forgot the name) but it was not Dimple In a Dimple design. Someone else said they are called "Hammer" . Any recent information? I have compared lots of golf balls during and full rounds and they go the farthest...for me... I found no news at all of this on various searches.

Golf Galaxy has x-outs. https://www.golfgalaxy.com/p/top-flite-d2-distance-x-out-golf-balls-48-pack-17tflmtpfltd248pkgbl/17tflmtpfltd248pkgbl

Like others have said, Hammer line takes it's place. This also made me wonder where did the Slazenger golf balls go, lol. 

15 hours ago, Tanner25 said:

They usually run 2 for 25 at Dicks. They say, there's a flash sales tonight. But, every time I look, they are 2 for 25 - not bad for 30 balls.

Yes the Hammer balls are a great value. I put the Hammer Control up against some D2+ Feels I have in the closet, if I wasn't looking at the print on the ball I'd think they were one and the same. Very good ball to use up here in New England with the leaves everyone. If I lose one on the fairway, I just drop another with no worries and play on.

• Like 1