Last Chance! G400 3w; PXG Proto+; X/TX Shafts; Titleist 718CBs w Accra 125 shafts; Gimar; New Level

Photos in link below.

Just looking to clear, made my TSi3 money with Masters bets so I’m more price flexible!

All prices shipped lower 48

• Ping G400 3 wood (14.5 Degree) with an awesome Diamana D+ 70 TX shaft. Good condition and a true bomber, please note the paint chip 8 inches up from hosel. Playability unaffected. $175  $pending
  • Taylormade P790 UDI $200 $SOLD
  • Titleist 718CB irons with Accra iSeries 125 M5 flex graphite shafts. The 4 iron is unshafted as I was running a driving iron it its stead, and the PW is a replacement from New Level (623MB) These irons started life as a demo/testing set for a PGA Tour free agent. MOI matched professional built up, plays just over 7.0 flex. $500 $SOLD final low price this is a steal... NOTE: lots of interest on just the heads, Accra shafts are a .370 tip and these are bored to that, so you’d have to go .370 also or install new shafts with a shim.
  • Vokey SM7 50F/54S/58D $SOLD
  • PXG Proto+ 10.5 Degree driver with Speeder Evo V 661 TX Flex shaft, 43 tip to grip. Also throwing in an extra 10g weight along with the stock ones.. $550 $350, I know the new price but that excludes $30 shipping, tax, lead items, and this is a far better shaft
    • PXG tipped Evenflow White T1100 65g 6.5 shaft. $100 $SOLD 43.5 tip to EOG
    • PXG tipped Evenflow Blue Handcrafted 75g 6.5 43.75 tip to end of grip. $120  $SOLD
  • Edel E-4 Putter, 33.5" with a brand new Edel by Pure round grip. Original Headcover $150 $100
  • New Level M-Type 58* with a X100 Tour Elevate shaft, decent condition $50
  • Rare/Uncommon Gimar FCV5 61* Wedge with an Accra 125 SFT shaft. $100  $50 More info on these guys here: https://www.gimargolf.com/product/fcv5/
  • take both wedges for $90

I'm in Denver 80203, you can pick up if you like

LINK TO ALL PHOTOS HERE (more more angles etc, did not want to make the post too heavy)

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

KQ5REFM.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

^^ DM if you want more details on any of it

Trades for the following would be considered:

New(ish) Leopold Rangefinder

TM Spider Headcovers (limited editions etc)

Thanks!

pin 11/5

Edited by EddyVN
Sold items

Driver: G400 Max - Xtorsion
FW: G400 Diamana D+ TX
TM P790 UDI - KBS Proto X
Titleist 718 CB - Accra 125i 
Vokey SM7 50/54/58 Accra 125i
Toulon Vegas Stroke Lab

• EddyVN changed the title to Fall clear out! G400 3w; P790 UDI; PXG Proto+; X/TX Driver Shafts; Titleist 718CBs w Accra 125 shafts; Vokey SM7
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude Spanish Bay is a joke.  Maybe the most beautiful track ever while being the most ridiculous.  

My father in law and I cheaped out playing Pebble Beach, plus was a late tee time, so settled for Spanish Bay.

Hardest track ever. Slope is like 150 and half the ime you have no idea where to tee off lol. 

I asked one of the Pro shop kids if any Pros play there.  He laughed and said “no way, not fun for them, just too hard and not practice”.  Lol 

WITB
- TI M3 - 10.5 w/ Haz Black or KK Proto 60s
- TI SLDR Mini 16* w/ Tp6HD  & TI Sldr Mini 14*w/ PX 7c3
- CBX 18* and 20* w/ Haz Yellow - 910 17-19* w Diamana
- Srixon z945’s w/s400 
- Tour Issue Cleveland CG10 54-60
-Putters  - VLine Tank wrist lock / Tank 1 Versa wrist lock / TC VLine WHP
Testing - Everything and Anything to try and improve. Golf is all what you make of it. 

• EddyVN changed the title to Price Drops to pay for my TSi3! G400 3w; P790 UDI; PXG Proto+; X/TX Shafts; Titleist 718CBs w Accra 125 shafts; Gimar; New Level
  • Gxgolfer pinned this topic
22 hours ago, scramble472 said:

Any chance you're willing to split the Accra shafts from the heads? 

Would love to sell together if I can as I don’t have my own shaft puller... it’s the admin really 

Driver: G400 Max - Xtorsion
FW: G400 Diamana D+ TX
TM P790 UDI - KBS Proto X
Titleist 718 CB - Accra 125i 
Vokey SM7 50/54/58 Accra 125i
Toulon Vegas Stroke Lab

• EddyVN changed the title to Last Chance! G400 3w; PXG Proto+; X/TX Shafts; Titleist 718CBs w Accra 125 shafts; Gimar; New Level