MEMBER REVIEWS: Fujikura Ventus HB Hybrid & Utility Shafts! See What Members Are Saying!

knudson81

can't wait to hear peoples opinions.. 

• Like 4

Driver: Paradym 3D Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood: Paradym 3d Ventus black TR 7x

19 degree UW: Ventus black TR 8x

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility Hazrdus black 90 6.5 X

5 -PW: Callaway Apex MB, KBS $ taper 130X

Wedges - Jaws raw 50, 54, 59 KBS $ taper 130x

Putter- Mutant Wilson Staff 8802 with stroke lab shaft
BALL; Chrome Soft X

24 minutes ago, getitdaily said:

I'll add...the blue hybrid had me so pleased, I picked up a 6x to test in my driver. If the driver shaft produces dispersion like the hybrid then I may never miss another fairway.

Great review, thank you.  You going out and immediately grabbing the driver shaft is even better! 

• Like 1

Titleist TSr4 10.0*  Mitsubishi WB 63 tx  
TaylorMade BRNR Mini 13.5* Kai'li white- tx
Srixon ZX5 (4-6) ZX7 (7-pw) KBS tour 130-x
Mizuno T20 51* TT x-100

Callaway Full Toe 54*, 60* TT x-100
Callaway PM Grind 64*
Toulon First Run Las Vegas DB

Pro V1

2 minutes ago, getair23 said:

Great review, thank you.  You going out and immediately grabbing the driver shaft is even better! 

This hybrid shaft really is something. The ball just doesn't waiver offline very much. If the driver shaft outperforms my 125msi rogue then I'm going to try one in my 3wood too. 

It's very odd to have zero negative about a shaft. I liked ththe rogue silver hybrid a lot but it lacked something in consistency that made me desire more. I was ready to settle with it. This ventus tho...

• Like 1

Awesome review to kick things off. Curious to hear your comparisons to the 6x driver shaft once you get it. 

• Like 1

Driver:  TSi3 10* w/ AD IZ 7X 

Fairway: TSi2 14.25* w/ AD IZ 7X 

Hybrid | Utility: TSi2 19* w/ AD IZ 95x | P790 UDI w/ KBS PGI 100

Irons: P7 Combo (790 4i, 770 5-7i, MC 8-p)

Wedges: SM7 52 F, 58 M w/ Modus 125S

Putter:  California Hollywood 34" Circle H

20 minutes ago, getair23 said:

Ventus has a way of taking over your bag.. I have an uncut blue I am just waiting to decide what driver I want to put it in. 

• Like 2

BALL; Chrome Soft X

1 hour ago, getitdaily said:

I'll add...the blue hybrid had me so pleased, I picked up a 6x to test in my driver. If the driver shaft produces dispersion like the hybrid then I may never miss another fairway.

Thanks for the great review! I love my Ventus Black in my driver, really cannot wait to test one out in a driving iron after reading your review.

• Like 2

Callaway Paradym TD 9*  Ventus BLK TR 7x

SIM Ti 15* Ventus BLK 8X

Srixon U85 18* Recoil 95 F5

Titleist T200 4i, Titleist T100 5-PW DG TI X100

Vokey SM9 Raw 50.08 , 55.12, 60.04 TGrind DG S400

Scotty Cameron X5

First off, thank you to GolfWRX and Fujikura for the opportunity to participate in this testing process! I will be posting a full review in the coming days in this space once I have had an opportunity to test the shaft fully, but to start, here is a little bit about me and what I was fit into.

Age - 44

Location - Detroit area, Michigan

Handicap - Currently +0.8. I usually fluctuate between +1 on the low end and 2 on the high side

Driver SS - 115ish

I'm generally a pretty high spin player, so I use either a driving iron or 5 wood in the slot in my bag between my 3 wood and 4 iron, because I hit hybrids too high for them to be useful off the tee. 

I currently play the Ventus Black 6x in my Ping G410 LST driver, and the Black 7x in my G410 LST 3 wood. The Ventus HB went into my 17 degree Tour Edge CBX IronWood driving iron, which previously had the stock Project X Black 85 in 6.5 (x) flex. That shaft worked okay, and when I hit it well, it went a long way with a nice piercing trajectory that I like to have in this spot in the bag. But I did have a tendency to lose shots high and to the right with it. My hope with the Ventus HB is that I'll see a little more consistency, and get a little bit more playability for shots off the turf. I use the driving iron primarily off the tee on shorter par 4s where I want to avoid trouble, but I'm also able to use it on approaches. Its major weakness for approach shots is that the trajectory is quite low, so it can be difficult to carry trouble short of greens and still get it to stop on the surface.

I initially thought that I would be going with the Ventus Black HB in 9TX, but after talking on the phone with Austin from Fujikura, and getting a little more information about the specs of the Blue and Black HB shafts, it became apparent that the Black probably wouldn't be the best fit for me. I hit it a decently long way, but the Black HB in the TX flexes sounds like it's for the really top end of high swing-speed players, and the 17 degree head of my driving iron already launches pretty low, so it made more sense to go with the Blue. We settled on the Blue 9x, because it's pretty close to the weight I was used to in the shaft that was in it previously. We didn't talk about any tipping, so I believe they just did a standard install.

I sent my club to Fujikura to have the shafts switched out, and got it back about 10 days later, and they added a cool touch that you can see the pictures by engraving the WRX logo and my username on the shaft. It's one of those nice touches that equipment nerds like us definitely appreciate. 

11/6 Update

I have now played 3 rounds with the Ventus HB Blue, and I am really impressed. I felt like the first round, I was getting used to the feel, but since then, I have hit it really well, and I would say that I've picked up some distance from the shaft change. We are having a few unseasonably warm 70+ degree days here in Michigan, and I played a course this morning that is a perfect testing ground for a driving iron -- a lot of par 4s in the 330-375 range, where driver is not a smart play for me, so I ended up using it off the tee on 7 holes. Of those, I hit 6 of them basically right where I was looking (the bad one, I rushed because we were playing through a group), and several of them were very long for me. I won't get into numbers too much, because they're a little distorted because a lot of the shots were downhill, the combination of distance an accuracy off the tee looks like it can be a real weapon. I would say that the shaft change has improved the performance of my driving iron pretty significantly, and the similar feel to my driver and 3 wood increases my comfort level. I still want to have a few more opportunities to hit it off the ground more to see how it performs on approaches once I have a little larger sample size. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if I'll be able to get on a launch monitor anytime soon, but I'll hopefully be able to show a bit of comparable data from Arccos between the old and new shaft. But bottom line, I'm very happy with the change, and I feel more confident with the club now.

IMG_0620.JPG.54ff159eb7694e1cd5d566c181657b0e.JPG

IMG_0625.jpg.d4947871b26d86b050bea43e7520799e.jpg

IMG_0626.jpg.7071b7240463e91ec3a9dfae01aa102e.jpg

Edited by 3_Jack_Par
  • Like 2

Ping G430 LST 9* (set to 7.5*), 45", Fujikura Ventus TR Black 6x
Ping G430 LST 14.5* (set to 13*) Fujikura Ventus Black 7x
Ping G430 Max 18* (set to 17*) Fujikura Ventus Black 8x or Tour Edge CBX Iron-Wood 17* (Black Pearl) Fujikura Ventus HB Blue 9x
Epon AF-306 4i + Epon AF-Tour CB2 5-PW, Nippon Modus 125X
Corey Paul 52*, Nippon Modus 125/Titleist Vokey SM8 58* K-Grind & 62* M-Grind DG S200
Byron Morgan long pipe neck B-17, Brushed Mystic finish, 34" or Byron Morgan long pipe neck beached 007x

11 minutes ago, 3_Jack_Par said:

First off, thank you to GolfWRX and Fujikura for the opportunity to participate in this testing process! I will be posting a full review in the coming days in this space once I have had an opportunity to test the shaft fully, but to start, here is a little bit about me and what I was fit into.

Age - 44

Location - Detroit area, Michigan

Handicap - Currently +0.8. I usually fluctuate between +1 on the low end and 2 on the high side

Driver SS - 115ish

I'm generally a pretty high spin player, so I use either a driving iron or 5 wood in the slot in my bag between my 3 wood and 4 iron, because I hit hybrids too high for them to be useful off the tee. 

I currently play the Ventus Black 6x in my Ping G410 LST driver, and the Black 7x in my G410 LST 3 wood. The Ventus HB went into my 17 degree Tour Edge CBX IronWood driving iron, which previously had the stock Project X Black 85 in 6.5 (x) flex. That shaft worked okay, and when I hit it well, it went a long way with a nice piercing trajectory that I like to have in this spot in the bag. But I did have a tendency to lose shots high and to the right with it. My hope with the Ventus HB is that I'll see a little more consistency, and get a little bit more playability for shots off the turf. I use the driving iron primarily off the tee on shorter par 4s where I want to avoid trouble, but I'm also able to use it on approaches. Its major weakness for approach shots is that the trajectory is quite low, so it can be difficult to carry trouble short of greens and still get it to stop on the surface.

I initially thought that I would be going with the Ventus Black HB in 9TX, but after talking on the phone with Austin from Fujikura, and getting a little more information about the specs of the Blue and Black HB shafts, it became apparent that the Black probably wouldn't be the best fit for me. I hit it a decently long way, but the Black HB in the TX flexes sounds like it's for the really top end of high swing-speed players, and the 17 degree head of my driving iron already launches pretty low, so it made more sense to go with the Blue. We settled on the Blue 9x, because it's pretty close to the weight I was used to in the shaft that was in it previously. We didn't talk about any tipping, so I believe they just did a standard install.

I sent my club to Fujikura to have the shafts switched out, and got it back about 10 days later, and they added a cool touch that you can see the pictures by engraving the WRX logo and my username on the shaft. It's one of those nice touches that equipment nerds like us definitely appreciate. 

I did get a chance to play one round with it this weekend, in less than ideal conditions. It was about 40 degrees and windy when we teed off, and I don't think it touched 50 that day, and the breeze was a steady 15-25mph. I brought a small bag of old balls from my garage to hit on the range before the round, just so I could see some performance with something better than range balls. My initial impression was very positive. I'm seeing the ball launch in a window that I like when I hit it off a tee, and I do think that I am getting a bit higher launch off the turf, which is exactly what I was hoping for. On the course, I hit it a few times, and liked what I saw, but it wasn't enough shots to really form an impression beyond what I saw on the range. According to my Arccos tracking, I did hit a tee shot 272 yards with it (hit very well, but also extremely downwind obviously) We're expected to see a nice warmup later this week, and I'll be playing 2-3 more times during that stretch, including once on a course that is a perfect kind of course to evaluate a driving iron, with probably at least half of the par 4s/par 5s where driving iron is the right club off the tee. Once I'm able to play there and on the course that I play most often, I will be able to give a full evaluation. 

IMG_0620.JPG.54ff159eb7694e1cd5d566c181657b0e.JPG

IMG_0625.jpg.d4947871b26d86b050bea43e7520799e.jpg

IMG_0626.jpg.7071b7240463e91ec3a9dfae01aa102e.jpg

Yeah, that etching was definitely a nice touch. 

• Like 1

Hey WRX!

I want to send out a HUGE Thank You to GolfWRX and Fujikura for the opportunity on the Ventus HB giveaway! I'm usually the guy that's the only one in the contest and somehow still finish 2nd , so I was more than stoked to see a PM that I had been chosen as a tester! The whole process was such a joy to have been a part of and kudos to everyone involved! It was such a pleasure to talk over the build with Austin from beginning to end he was very helpful. When he first gave me a call , we chatted a little and he was very knowledgeable and seemed like he knew exactly what I was searching for in the 2i spot, so we came up with some ideas to build that perfect setup, and if it plays half as good as it looks , we've got a sure fire winner here!

I got THE alert today(11/3) from FedEx that my package from Fuji HQ had arrived, so of course in WRX fashion, I had to find an excuse to leave the office and run home to check it out and this beauty below was waiting for me! They were even kind enough to use one of my Bbf&co ferrules and it looks phenomenal! 

I will have a chance to hit it in the coming days and get some on course feedback and better pictures , but just giving it the waggle test , it feels as if it's going to be something very special. I've played many iron/driving iron shafts out on the market in the last couple years , so I can give some comparisons to my findings , if it could help you guys that are undecided. 

Little about me -

From Dothan Alabama , about an hour north of Panama City FL, for those who've vacationed here , we get a 12 month cycle of golf that includes maybe 2 weeks of leave changing winter 😆. I love to build clubs nearly as much as I like to play but with 3 little ones ages 1,3 and 8 ,  I don't get to play as much golf as I'd like , but I still get around the course pretty good as a lower single digit handicap. Putter is my kryptonite.  A nice and smooth swing speed with the driver for me is a pedestrian 116-118. Maybe a few more in the tank if need be , but I find it harder to get out of bed the next morning.  Not a member of a club , most of my golf is played on the Robert Trent Golf Trail here in Alabama along with courses down on the coast that require some precision shot making off the tee and into par 5's and that's where I hope this beauty completes my bag. 

What's In My Bag -

Driver-TSi3-9* raw white 65x

3 wood - Taylormade SIM TI Rocket 14* - Ventus Velo Blue 8x

3 hybrid - Titleist 818 H1 turned to C1 - HZRDUS 105 6.5

Irons - Titleist T100s 4-PW 1* Weak 1* Flat - Project X LS 6.5

Wedges - Mizuno T20 Raw 51,55,59 - Project X LS 6.5 SS 1x

Putter - Taylormade My Spider X Counterbalanced @ 36.5" (flavor of the week , could use a rake at this point) 

DI/Hybrid shafts I've had this year

Modus G.O.S.T X and TX

KBS Proto 95 & 105X 

Project X 6.5 90-105X

Rogue Black 110 MSI 95X

Tour AD DI 95X

Tour AD 95X

*Update 11/4

Although I was blessed to have this opportunity of winning this shaft , I wanted to put all that aside and go into this giving you 100% unbias review of my initial thoughts, so here goes. 

I had a chance this morning to head out to the range and give this combo a whirl.  I've had many DI setups in the past few years and I don't know that I've ever had one with an initial impression quite like this.  I wasn't able to get hardline numbers today but my intentions mainly were just to see what I could make visually happen with it on any type of shot. I can see why these are so popular and will continue to be. 

Feel

The 10X Blue shaft is so smooth in the load that it kind of reminds me of my old Oban Kiyoshi Purple 100x but with more stability and less side spin. Don't get me wrong , it wasn't "soft" at all , but very easy to load and transition on even slower speeds. It feels very sturdy, almost like a thicker walled , less brittle feeling than the PX 6.5 I was use to.  What blew my mind was when I would hit a little 3/4 holdoff fade it was perfect and then right back into a full swing , it stayed right there with you. It was almost as if the shaft itself would tighten up when I went after it and dial back when hit it three quarters. Not quite sure how that is. Very smooth linear load that felt amazing. 

Performance 

Initial target I shot was 230-ish out to the front hill of a sloped green with a 10 mph wind off my left and hurting. There were no flags on the RTJ range today, since the greens had just been cut, so I couldn't actually shoot a flag , but the front hill before the green. From the first contact , this guy did not want to waiver offline no matter what kind of swing I put on it.  After the first 10 or so range balls with it , I gave it all I could. Low runner bullet , low/high cut , low/high draw and it just wanted to stay straight with the slightest bit of curve. Everyone of them flew on top of the hill or over and within reason of my intended line. I'm generally a high spin player that can usually put quite a bit of turn on one both ways , but the ball was flying on target with just a subtle amount of movement either way. I even tried to miss hit it high toe side, for my usual duck hook miss and to look up to see it's flying just a little left of target and not completely hooking left was a welcomed surprise! I can see this being a fantastic shaft for the hybrid guys that want some feel in a DI/Hybrid shaft, but worry about losing it left or right when the swing gets a little quick or over the top. I was hitting it well today and couldn't miss with most other clubs in my bag. Might be the honeymoon phase or placebo effect taken hold here , but this shaft is looking very good for me so far. I'm playing Friday for some on course perspective and I'll be able to post some launch monitor numbers over the weekend. Until then , have a good night and I'll report back as soon as I get the data.   

If you guys have any questions that maybe I can help with in the meantime, please let me know!

11/9 - 2nd update

I've got one round in with the U500 2i/blue 10x so far and I will carry over the sentiment from what I saw on the range, this setup flat out performs for me. I tee'd off with it a few times on the front but chose it off the tee on all par 4's on the back. Out of the 7 tee shots , I managed to put some good swings on it for 5 of those and some not so perfect on the other 2. The 5 good swings were all around 250+ mark center cut , but I think where this shaft shines the most is how "good" the actual mishits are. Over half of these holes I tee'd off with it were into a hurting 12mph wind and the one I distinctly remember was hole 13 , 380 yards and 8 uphill. The wind was in my face , over my left shoulder, and so obviously I feel as if I needed to swing out my shoes to make it get out there.(thought in backswing ... ahh - I digress) 😉 I put what felt like a horrible strike on it and I could feel my left hand trying to hold it off, because I know the normal reaction the ball has with that swing. After the "oh crap!" I look up and see a ball that doesn't look as if there's anyway that's the result from the toe side slap swing I just put on it. It had a little more draw spin yeah , it was first cut left rough yes , but it was still 238 in the first cut and not a drop or punch out of the trees! I thought to myself , self ; there's was no way this is that good and I just smiled knowing what this thing will mean to me over the course of a year and the shots this combo will save.  Needless to say, my approach with PW was to 3ft and I gracefully two putted for par. Does Fujikura make putter shafts with Velocore that provide this same performance as my 3 wood with blue 8x and this 10x DI? 🤣 Sign me up for 2! I ended up even par 36 on the back with all pars and +3 overall for the day. All in all a pretty good score for me these days and I couldn't be happier so far! 

I have 4 more rounds starting Thursday ,down on the coast (ETA willing) that'll hopefully help me provide a little more real time course action and I can't wait! I have yet to get on GC, but I'll be posting those once I get a chance too. I hope moving forward I can help answer any questions about the blue profile and how it works for me and possibly you. It really is that good , get the right version for your swing and give it a try. 

Best , 

Jason 

To Be Continued....
92703E60-B5F2-4C44-8513-35CE74B53247.jpeg.b76412af2d788de71acf54fd101ca4d1.jpeg
DDFA8C34-71B7-45B1-B247-CF1CC54754A0.jpeg.cf3db0523787bb69eff7e4a0b213b5dd.jpeg

4AE6635E-CC73-4A58-8E8D-BC442694B135.jpeg.ab7ea00b6152ae3a023de9f39af883bf.jpeg

Edited by golffeen007
**Update
  • Like 2

Thanks to @getitdaily and @3_Jack_Par for getting this started! Quick note, everyone in the tester panel will have their clubs tomorrow! We wanted to make sure we hit every single specification you guys were looking for. Thanks to all for your interest. We are looking forward to your feedback and are here to answer any questions you may have!

- Austin - Fujikura Golf

• Like 3

http://fujikuragolf.com http://fujikuragolf.com/dealer-locator

@3_Jack_Par

SOOOO SICK!!!!

image.png.ab0561797e4ce8e9a8a22c3146cd66bd.png

• Like 3

BALL; Chrome Soft X

45 minutes ago, 3wood said:

Felt like Christmas today. Club came

in and the engraving is awesome. I’ve always wanted to be a tester and can’t describe how excited I am. Huge shoutout to Austin and Fujikura. I’ll get to test it Wednesday and I’ll give my initial thoughts that night. 

24788465-61CA-42B5-9DAD-9538580D55D7.jpeg.d7fcd08676836dbaeb84a4b4e95795e3.jpeg

Send fujikura your 3wood so they can etch u500 on it...

• Like 2

So jelly of the winners! Congrats Guys!

Can't wait to hear about Driver / Hybrid Combos. I am a 904HB guy for forever, I recently put the Ventus Blue 6X in my Driver, WOW! Contemplating some testing on Blue 8X Hybrid. Specifically in my Super Hybrid I've been struggling with.  

Best of luck, Gents! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, EaglesGolf99 said:

So jelly of the winners! Congrats Guys!

Can't wait to hear about Driver / Hybrid Combos. I am a 904HB guy for forever, I recently put the Ventus Blue 6X in my Driver, WOW! Contemplating some testing on Blue 8X Hybrid. Specifically in my Super Hybrid I've been struggling with.  

Best of luck, Gents! 

What's in your super hybrid now, the pro orange?

1 minute ago, getitdaily said:

Ah. Don't know anything about that shaft. 

104g .... Butt stiff, tip stiff, softer mid .... 1.9° torque ..... I have had success with it in every single hybrid I put it in. With the one exception being the dang, Super Hybrid. Believe it to be too heavy for the playing length. Head seems to be doing odd, unexplainable things. 

16 hours ago, EaglesGolf99 said:

104g .... Butt stiff, tip stiff, softer mid .... 1.9° torque ..... I have had success with it in every single hybrid I put it in. With the one exception being the dang, Super Hybrid. Believe it to be too heavy for the playing length. Head seems to be doing odd, unexplainable things. 

I would suggest looking at the Ventus Blue HB 9X. A little lighter weight. You may be struggling with it because of the total weight and possibly swingweight if it is feeling too heavy. The 9X may be able to help you with both. If you're looking to significantly reduce weight, I'd suggest the Blue 8X.

Hope this helps!

- Austin - Fujikura Golf

• Thanks 1

http://fujikuragolf.com http://fujikuragolf.com/dealer-locator

Huge thanks to GolfWRX & Fujikura for selecting me as a tester. 

After talking to Austin we decided on the Ventus Blue 7S. 

I finally got it back from Fujikura today.  It looks great in my Titleist U500 2-iron & I love the blue color!  Aesthetics wise, it looks great down behind the ball with the logo down.  Simple graphics.  To my surprise though, they etched in the the GolfWRX logo & my forum name HackinNut!  That was an unexpected treat to see it etched in there to make it so personal.  🙂

I haven't been able to get it out obviously since I just received it today.  But it will be in play this weekend for sure.  I'm running out of days to get on the course as winter is fast approaching.  I am excited to see what this shaft does for my game, especially off short par 4 tee boxes, long par 3's & layups on par 5's.  This is probably a good ploy by Fujikura .... they get out one shaft to some players, they see how awesome it is, then they go out & buy one for their other clubs, like a driver & 3-wood.  It's that good!  

To be continued ..... 

*Update 11/9

This is definitely a "Point & Shoot" type of shaft.  From what I've seen of it so far in only one round on the course and it was phenomenal. 

The initial launch was nice & high from my previous gamer (UST V2 hybrid) & landing soft.  But I could also hit nice low punch stingers off the tee & fairway with ease.  I had a second shot into the wind on a par 5 & was about 250 out so I knew my old a** wasn't going to get there, so what better time to try the low stinger under the wind.  It was an aggressive swing for me too, so I was expecting to get a bit more spin so it would balloon up, but it didn't at all.  It was a nice low, probably not more than 20 feet off the ground, shot that just seem to go forever.  It ended up probably 20 yards from the green, which was exactly what I was intending.  I was really impressed by that shot. 

I can feel the shaft kick at the bottom end, so maybe that's the extra "pop" into the ball to increase ball speed?  I also felt that when I went after it, it didn't end up way to the right, which was my miss with the prior shaft.  For some reason, it just never seemed to waver offline but maybe a few yards.  

I had the opportunity to hit it off two short par 4 tee boxes.  The first was a downhill, slight dogleg left, only about 320 yards.  Perfect shot for what I had intended ..... point it right down the middle about 220 & have an easy 100 yards left.  And just like a laser, it went right there, with no problem.  Aim & swing and this shaft does amazing things.  Nice high trajectory off the tee, especially for a 2-iron, almost as high as my 3-wood.  And what is even nicer was that the older guy I was playing with said "that thing goes nice & high for a 2-iron, what shaft is that?"  🙂  "And who plays a 2-iron anymore?"  He was also wondering because it was going past his drives a few times so. 

So you're welcome Fujikura ... I may have sold one for you.  I take commission just fine.  😉

You're more than welcome to send me a Blue for my driver as payment ..... you have my address.  LOL 

I hope to get out again this week with the surprisingly warmer weather we are having.  I'm going to try and find somewhere I can hit it that has a Trackman or some other device because I'm really interested in the numbers.  

Well done Fujikura .... You have a winning shaft in your arsenal!  Everyone should have one of these in their bags.  

To be continued ..... 

Ventus_#1.jpg

Ventus_#2.jpg

Ventus_#3.jpg

Ventus_#4.jpg

Edited by HackinNut
  • Like 2

Driver: Titleist TSR3 UST Mamiya Prototype  

Fairways: Titleist TS2 13.5* UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue

Utility: Titleist U500 19* Fujikura Ventus Blue HB

Irons:  T350 4 & 5, T200 6-PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges: Vokey SM9 48*, 52*, 56*