Jump to content

MEMBER REVIEWS: Fujikura Ventus HB Hybrid & Utility Shafts! See What Members Are Saying!


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, golffeen007 said:

thanks alot for posting but i read it and understand 1 percent of that. But if it works then that is all that matters

Callaway Rogue Driver Oban Tour Blue 65 
Callaway Epic Oban Kiyoshi Gold 75
Titleist 919H  Fujikura Atmos Tour Blue 85

Srixon 765 Irons Nippon Tour Modus 105
Callaway MD3 wedges Nippon Modus 115
Bettinardi Queen Bee #6 putter
Callaway Chrome Soft X Ball

🇱🇷

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been waiting for this thread since my round Saturday! That should be a bit of foretelling...   First, thanks for wrx and Fujikura. I forgot I replied in the testers wanted thread so whe

We have 6 members testing out the hottest hybrid and utility iron shaft out right now, the Fujikura Ventus HB! The members below are testing out the Blue or Black versions and will be reporting to the

Brief intro of my golf game.  Driver swing is around 112. 4 handicap. Moderate to aggressive tempo. Putter usually decides what my game will be that day. So for this review I’ll be comparing my u500 V

Posted Images

Hey all - driver ss around 108-110mph and play the blue 6x and love it. Looking to put a blue HB in a 3 hybrid that will occasionally be used off the tee but mostly into longer greens. Looking at blue 8x or 9x. Seems like a lot of love for the 9x but haven’t heard anyone giving 8x a shot. Any recommendations on which one I should try? Would they play that much differently?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, cardinal22 said:

Hey all - driver ss around 108-110mph and play the blue 6x and love it. Looking to put a blue HB in a 3 hybrid that will occasionally be used off the tee but mostly into longer greens. Looking at blue 8x or 9x. Seems like a lot of love for the 9x but haven’t heard anyone giving 8x a shot. Any recommendations on which one I should try? Would they play that much differently?

I'm also interested in knowing - about the same SS and currently play a 92g X-flexed hybrid shaft. Has anyone hit both the Blue 8X and 9X?

  • Like 1

Titleist 917D2 9.5* w/ Aldila X-Torsion Copper 60TX
Titleist TS2 15* w/ Tour AD MJ 8X
Titleist 915H 18* w/ Diamana S+ 90X
Titleist 716CB 3-P w/ DG AMT TI X100 SS'd
Vokey SM6 53.09*, 59.07* w/ DG TI S400
PING Anser Milled 0 34"

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cardinal22 said:

Hey all - driver ss around 108-110mph and play the blue 6x and love it. Looking to put a blue HB in a 3 hybrid that will occasionally be used off the tee but mostly into longer greens. Looking at blue 8x or 9x. Seems like a lot of love for the 9x but haven’t heard anyone giving 8x a shot. Any recommendations on which one I should try? Would they play that much differently?

What weight do you play in your irons and fairway woods? At your speed , you could probably play either, just depends on the weight you’re use to. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, cardinal22 said:

FW in the 70g range. Irons 120g. 

 

15 hours ago, pdaero said:

I'm also interested in knowing - about the same SS and currently play a 92g X-flexed hybrid shaft. Has anyone hit both the Blue 8X and 9X?

I don’t have any experience with the Blue 8x HB , but have had 9x blue in a hybrid and have a 10x blue so I can slightly relate. 
If you’re already using a 90g+ hybrid or transitioning from a 120g iron shafts , I would suggest the 9x to keep the same static weight. 
The 9x blue felt a little light for me and I play 125g - 130g iron shafts and the 8x blue in my fairway wood. The heavier weight works better for me and I didn’t find I had to put more effort into the 10 vs the 9. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Fujikura Golf Quick question for the crowd here... I picked up a Ventus HB from a 3h but I'm planning to put it into a 5h. How imperative is it that I pull the adapter, tip it (1/2 to 1") and re-install it? Obviously I will trim it to the appropriate length regardless, but I'm unsure about tipping it. Thanks in advance for any advice from all you knowledgeable folks out there. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Olde Maroon said:

@Fujikura Golf Quick question for the crowd here... I picked up a Ventus HB from a 3h but I'm planning to put it into a 5h. How imperative is it that I pull the adapter, tip it (1/2 to 1") and re-install it? Obviously I will trim it to the appropriate length regardless, but I'm unsure about tipping it. Thanks in advance for any advice from all you knowledgeable folks out there.

From a building standpoint , untipping would soften the tip to play slightly in between flex. Depending on the head weight of the hybrid , would depend on how much softer the tip would play. End result would be a slight change in launch and spin.
This is only a standard scenario for a hybrid shaft and if the HB is different , hopefully Austin can chime in with specifics. 
 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, golffeen007 said:

From a building standpoint , untipping would soften the tip to play slightly in between flex. Depending on the head weight of the hybrid , would depend on how much softer the tip would play. End result would be a slight change in launch and spin.
This is only a standard scenario for a hybrid shaft and if the HB is different , hopefully Austin can chime in with specifics. 
 

Yeah, I definitely don't want it playing softer. I'm already between a stiff and x-stiff and this is an 8-S. I'll just plan to bit e the bullet and get it tipped (1" if I'm reading the Fujikura chart correctly) so the launch and spin are as intended. Thanks for the quick reply, 007!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Question on the black vs the blue of the same flex and weight.  I have the black 10TX and have a blue 10x enroute.  I'm wondering if I will want to tip the blue more than I would tip the black?  The waggle test only gets you so far.  Wondering if anyone had something to share that had both shafts and had gone down this road already. Thx.  Also is there an equivalent thread for the driver and fairway shafts?

PING G410 [email protected] loft (HZRDUS T1100 75g 6.5)
PING G410 14.5 (HZRDUS T1100 75g 6.5)
PING G410 17.5 (HZRDUS T1100 85g 6.5)
Nike vapor fly pro 2/3 Iron (HM3 105x, Modus105x HS)

Ping G410 19 Hybrid (Tensei ProWhite 100TX)

P7TW 3-PW (DGX7)

52 milled grind (DGX7)  / Vokey TVD K 58 (DGX7)
TM Spider Armlock/SIK Armlock

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Deuce78 said:

Question on the black vs the blue of the same flex and weight.  I have the black 10TX and have a blue 10x enroute.  I'm wondering if I will want to tip the blue more than I would tip the black?  The waggle test only gets you so far.  Wondering if anyone had something to share that had both shafts and had gone down this road already. Thx.  Also is there an equivalent thread for the driver and fairway shafts?

I wouldn't tip the blue much, if at all...1/2 inch at the most. That tip section is stout.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The tip is very stable but I would still tip it like a normal build.   

Driver: Titleist TSi2 HZRDUS Smoke RDX 6.0

Fairways: Titleist TS2 13.5* HZRDUS Black 6.0

Utility: Titleist U500 19* Fujikura Ventus Blue HB

Irons:  T300 4-5 iron, T200 6-PW PX Rifle 6.0 w/ MCC Align

Wedges: Vokeys SM8 48*, 52*, 56*

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Ball: ProV1

Link to post
Share on other sites

I really wish the weather would cooperate more.  I need to get out to hit this bad boy some more.  It's such a great shaft.  I'm still in search of a Blue shaft for the TSi2 🙂 

 

Driver: Titleist TSi2 HZRDUS Smoke RDX 6.0

Fairways: Titleist TS2 13.5* HZRDUS Black 6.0

Utility: Titleist U500 19* Fujikura Ventus Blue HB

Irons:  T300 4-5 iron, T200 6-PW PX Rifle 6.0 w/ MCC Align

Wedges: Vokeys SM8 48*, 52*, 56*

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Ball: ProV1

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Deuce78 said:

Question on the black vs the blue of the same flex and weight.  I have the black 10TX and have a blue 10x enroute.  I'm wondering if I will want to tip the blue more than I would tip the black?  The waggle test only gets you so far.  Wondering if anyone had something to share that had both shafts and had gone down this road already. Thx.  Also is there an equivalent thread for the driver and fairway shafts?

I’d say if you can handle the Black TX , I wouldn’t hesitate to tip the blue the recommended guidelines for the club you’re installing it in.

I could play either black or the blue and I ended up tipping the blue 10x 1/2“ in a 2 iron. Also tipped the 9x blue in a hybrid and love both.  
Is it going in an iron or hybrid? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, golffeen007 said:

I’d say if you can handle the Black TX , I wouldn’t hesitate to tip the blue the recommended guidelines for the club you’re installing it in.

I could play either black or the blue and I ended up tipping the blue 10x 1/2“ in a 2 iron. Also tipped the 9x blue in a hybrid and love both.  
Is it going in an iron or hybrid? 

It's going in a 2 hybrid.  I did not end up tipping the black.  I can still hit the black high but that is not what I would call the stock trajectory it's more piercing but still higher than a driving iron...so right now it's great off the tee still hit it off the turf but probably not optimal for greens.  Sounds like I should leave to blue untipped in a 2 hybrid anyway.  And I should see a slightly higher stock trajectory...that I am hoping will be still easy to hit low when I want, and stock mid trajectory off turf.

PING G410 [email protected] loft (HZRDUS T1100 75g 6.5)
PING G410 14.5 (HZRDUS T1100 75g 6.5)
PING G410 17.5 (HZRDUS T1100 85g 6.5)
Nike vapor fly pro 2/3 Iron (HM3 105x, Modus105x HS)

Ping G410 19 Hybrid (Tensei ProWhite 100TX)

P7TW 3-PW (DGX7)

52 milled grind (DGX7)  / Vokey TVD K 58 (DGX7)
TM Spider Armlock/SIK Armlock

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Deuce78 said:

It's going in a 2 hybrid.  I did not end up tipping the black.  I can still hit the black high but that is not what I would call the stock trajectory it's more piercing but still higher than a driving iron...so right now it's great off the tee still hit it off the turf but probably not optimal for greens.  Sounds like I should leave to blue untipped in a 2 hybrid anyway.  And I should see a slightly higher stock trajectory...that I am hoping will be still easy to hit low when I want, and stock mid trajectory off turf.

I think that's correct , per Fuji , the 2 doesn't require tipping. Extra work , but you could always build it +1/2" and worst case tip and rebuild later. I think you'll find the tip fairly stout uncut. Good luck and let us know how it works out. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Has anyone paired the Black 9TX or 10TX with the new Callaway X Forged UT? I just ordered the 21* UT (bent 1 strong to 20*) with Black 9TX, but I was unable to demo the exact set up beforehand (love the head and shaft separately). Wanted to see if anyone has feedback on this combo while I anxiously await delivery and a proper test run

Titleist TSi3 9* - Tensei CK Pro Orange 60TX

Callaway Epic Flash 3w 16* - Tensei CK Pro Orange 70TX

Callaway X Forged UT 20* - Ventus Black 9TX

Mizuno MP-18 SC (4-PW) - PX 6.5

Titleist Vokey SM8 (50F, 54S, 60M) - DG

Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2

Link to post
Share on other sites

I realize everyone on WRX swings the driver at 120 MPH, but for the rest of us that swing around 102 MPH should i be looking at a Stiff, while the faster swingers are using the X?

 

Also why is there zero talk about the Ventus Red

Callaway Rogue Driver Oban Tour Blue 65 
Callaway Epic Oban Kiyoshi Gold 75
Titleist 919H  Fujikura Atmos Tour Blue 85

Srixon 765 Irons Nippon Tour Modus 105
Callaway MD3 wedges Nippon Modus 115
Bettinardi Queen Bee #6 putter
Callaway Chrome Soft X Ball

🇱🇷

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, ob1soccer said:

I realize everyone on WRX swings the driver at 120 MPH, but for the rest of us that swing around 102 MPH should i be looking at a Stiff, while the faster swingers are using the X?

 

Also why is there zero talk about the Ventus Red

There's not a Ventus red HB to my knowledge??

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, golffeen007 said:

There's not a Ventus red HB to my knowledge??

i meant for the driver and 3 wood, thanks

Callaway Rogue Driver Oban Tour Blue 65 
Callaway Epic Oban Kiyoshi Gold 75
Titleist 919H  Fujikura Atmos Tour Blue 85

Srixon 765 Irons Nippon Tour Modus 105
Callaway MD3 wedges Nippon Modus 115
Bettinardi Queen Bee #6 putter
Callaway Chrome Soft X Ball

🇱🇷

Link to post
Share on other sites

It was 27* out the other day when I teed off ... Brrr!  Actually wasn't too bad once I got moving.  

 

I'm still loving the Blue Velocore though, that's for certain.  Now even more that I have been hitting the '21 ProV1.  It's such a perfect, piercing trajectory!  I feel I can just swing away & no matter what the ball is going to be in play.  For whatever reason, this shaft just keeps the ball in play regardless of the swing I put on it.  And when I hit it solid, it just goes.  

I can't thank Fuji & GolfWRX enough for allowing me to test out this shaft.  It's now my favorite club in the bag 🙂

 

I also love the weave detail in the graphite.  Looks cool when you look at it closely.  

 

fuji_shaft.jpg

  • Like 1

Driver: Titleist TSi2 HZRDUS Smoke RDX 6.0

Fairways: Titleist TS2 13.5* HZRDUS Black 6.0

Utility: Titleist U500 19* Fujikura Ventus Blue HB

Irons:  T300 4-5 iron, T200 6-PW PX Rifle 6.0 w/ MCC Align

Wedges: Vokeys SM8 48*, 52*, 56*

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Ball: ProV1

Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally received my Callaway X Forged UT w/ Ventus Black 9TX in the mail - unreal good. Surprisingly smooth feel, not boardy at all, yet so stable. Couldn't believe how tight the dispersion was on mishits, not just left right dispersion but also distance dispersion, way tighter than when I demo'ed the UT with the stock shafts. Never seen another shaft actually make the same club more forgiving! A true winner

  • Like 1

Titleist TSi3 9* - Tensei CK Pro Orange 60TX

Callaway Epic Flash 3w 16* - Tensei CK Pro Orange 70TX

Callaway X Forged UT 20* - Ventus Black 9TX

Mizuno MP-18 SC (4-PW) - PX 6.5

Titleist Vokey SM8 (50F, 54S, 60M) - DG

Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 1/25/2021 at 2:21 PM, pb_n_joe said:
Has anyone paired the Black 9TX or 10TX with the new Callaway X Forged UT? I just ordered the 21* UT (bent 1 strong to 20*) with Black 9TX, but I was unable to demo the exact set up beforehand (love the head and shaft separately). Wanted to see if anyone has feedback on this combo while I anxiously await delivery and a proper test run

 

8 minutes ago, pb_n_joe said:

Finally received my Callaway X Forged UT w/ Ventus Black 9TX in the mail - unreal good. Surprisingly smooth feel, not boardy at all, yet so stable. Couldn't believe how tight the dispersion was on mishits, not just left right dispersion but also distance dispersion, way tighter than when I demo'ed the UT with the stock shafts. Never seen another shaft actually make the same club more forgiving! A true winner

 

I've had the 21 and 24 degree UTs bent a degree strong w Ventus Black 9TX. I know VB works well for me in general, but all the same I'm thrilled with the performance of this combo. I honestly like the 24 degree the best; My carry distances are more consistent. No regrets taking the 210 4 iron out of the bag (it worked well, this just works better). My SS with driver is 116-118 and the 9TX is plenty stiff.

 

Would love to try these in some Srixon ZX Utilities as well and see which feels better.

  • Like 1

Ping G425 LST - HZRDUS Smoke Green 60 6.5TX

Ping G425 Max 3W - HZRDUS Smoke Green 70 6.5TX

Ping G425 Max 7W - Ventus Black 8X OR Callaway UT 21*, Ventus Black 9TX

Callaway UT 24*, Ventus Black 9TX
Ping i210 5-9 - KBS $ Taper X
Ping Glide 3.0 46, 50, 54, 60 - $ Taper X
Ping TR1966 Anser

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, LafertyDaniel said:

 

 

 

I've had the 21 and 24 degree UTs bent a degree strong w Ventus Black 9TX. I know VB works well for me in general, but all the same I'm thrilled with the performance of this combo. I honestly like the 24 degree the best; My carry distances are more consistent. No regrets taking the 210 4 iron out of the bag (it worked well, this just works better). My SS with driver is 116-118 and the 9TX is plenty stiff.

 

Would love to try these in some Srixon ZX Utilities as well and see which feels better.

Did you previously try the Blue? If so what differences did you notice between the blue and black? Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites

To everyone, is it worth upgrading your shaft to the ventus in anything you have? My hybrid is good but i dont have the distance I want and wondering if the ventus would make all the difference. Same with my driver that consitently delivers a heel shot to me.

Driver: Epic Flash SZ with XStiff Fujikura Pro 63

3W: Epic Flash SZ with HZRDUS Yellow 6.5 UPRT or PXG 0311X 2I HZRDUS Smoke Black S 2.5* upright

3H: Sub 70 939X UST proforce V2 black F5 hybrid soft stepped XStiff UPRT setting

4-AW: PXG 0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 1/4" long

Wedges  54*Full,58* Mid Zipcore Tour Rack

Putter:  Toulon Las Vegas Stroke Lab 34"

Ball: Snell MTB-X or KSigs or Srixon Z Star XV

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LafertyDaniel said:

 

 

 

I've had the 21 and 24 degree UTs bent a degree strong w Ventus Black 9TX. I know VB works well for me in general, but all the same I'm thrilled with the performance of this combo. I honestly like the 24 degree the best; My carry distances are more consistent. No regrets taking the 210 4 iron out of the bag (it worked well, this just works better). My SS with driver is 116-118 and the 9TX is plenty stiff.

 

Would love to try these in some Srixon ZX Utilities as well and see which feels better.

 

i love my ventus blue 8x in my sim max 19 hybrid right now.  I do have two ZX Utilities coming in (3 & 4) and i am tempted to get another one at least for the 3 utility, this way I can switch between the 3 utility and hybrid depending on the course.  I like the recoil stock shaft it comes with, but with the ventus you can really swing a way at it which I think would be more useful for the 3. In my experience, the recoil requires a smoother swing for optimal launch/flight. 

10 played at 9.25 TSI2 w/ Ventus Black 6x

16.5 degree TSI2 w/ Ventus Blue 7x

19 degree Sim Max Hybrid w/ Ventus Blue 8x/ZXU 3 Recoil 95 f5

ZXU 4 w/ Recoil 95 F5

5-p ZX7 Nippon Modus 120x 

SM8 52f/56S/60D 

Bettinardi Inovai 6.0, Sik Flo w/ LAGolf Shaft, Toulon Las Vegas, Special Select Newport 2 custom, Bettinardi Queen B 6

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Dsevans8 said:

Did you previously try the Blue? If so what differences did you notice between the blue and black? Thanks

 

I've only tried the Blue in driver. My results were very good, but it felt more active in the midsection and tip due to how I load the shaft. It didn't inspire confidence for me, but I would not hesitate to recommend the Blue to anyone who likes a little action in their shaft. On the other hand, the Black has just a little action but feels very stable.

 

In terms of strike, I found the Black moved my strike point closer to center rather than my usual slight toe strike.

 

If I was looking for a do-it-all club, I'd absolutely try the Blue in the 3 UT and keep the Black in the 4 UT. The extra spin and launch in the 3 would make it a little friendlier for par 5's.

 

5 hours ago, BeyondVision said:

 

i love my ventus blue 8x in my sim max 19 hybrid right now.  I do have two ZX Utilities coming in (3 & 4) and i am tempted to get another one at least for the 3 utility, this way I can switch between the 3 utility and hybrid depending on the course.  I like the recoil stock shaft it comes with, but with the ventus you can really swing a way at it which I think would be more useful for the 3. In my experience, the recoil requires a smoother swing for optimal launch/flight. 

 

No sense in not trying the recoils, they are terrific shafts! If not, you know the Blue works well for you. Couldn't agree with your point on the Ventus holding up to "full beans". When fit correctly, Ventus has a very wide window of speed/tempo you can deliver and still get the shaft to perform. 

 

 

 

Edited by LafertyDaniel
words are hard
  • Like 1

Ping G425 LST - HZRDUS Smoke Green 60 6.5TX

Ping G425 Max 3W - HZRDUS Smoke Green 70 6.5TX

Ping G425 Max 7W - Ventus Black 8X OR Callaway UT 21*, Ventus Black 9TX

Callaway UT 24*, Ventus Black 9TX
Ping i210 5-9 - KBS $ Taper X
Ping Glide 3.0 46, 50, 54, 60 - $ Taper X
Ping TR1966 Anser

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Our picks

    • 2021 WGC Workday Championship @ The Concession Photos- Links & Discussion (UpDaTeD)
      Please post any questions or comments here.
       
      Links...
       
      2021 WGC Workday Championship - Tuesday #1
      2021 WGC Workday Championship - Tuesday #2
      2021 WGC Workday Championship - Tuesday #3
      2021 WGC Workday Championship - Tuesday #4
      2021 WGC Workday Championship - Tuesday #5
      2021 WGC Workday Championship - Tuesday #6
      Cameron Smith's Cameron 11.5 putter - 2021 WGC Workday Championship
      Cameron putter 2021 WGC Workday Championship
      2021 Ping putters - 2021 WGC Workday Championship
      Rory wearing new Nike Tour Victory II shoes - 2021 WGC Workday Championship
      Odyssey putters - 2021 WGC Workday Championship
       
      • 51 replies
    • 2021 AT&T Pebble Beach - discussion
      2021 AT&T Pebble Beach - Tuesday #1
      2021 AT&T Pebble Beach - Tuesday #2
       
      2021 AT&T Pebble Beach - Tuesday #3
       
      2021 AT&T Pebble Beach - Tuesday #4
       
      2021 AT&T Pebble Beach - Tuesday #5
       
      2021 AT&T Pebble Beach - Tuesday #6
       
      2021 AT&T Pebble Beach - Tuesday #7
       
      2021 AT&T Pebble Beach - Tuesday #8
       
      2021 AT&T Pebble Beach - Tuesday #9

      Ryan Moore with Axis 1 putter @ 2021 AT&T PB
       
       
       
      Please post any questions and comments here
        • Like
      • 59 replies
    • 2021 Waste Management Phoenix Open - Discussion
      General galleries
      2021 Waste Management Phoenix Open - Tuesday #1
      2021 Waste Management Phoenix Open - Tuesday #2
      2021 Waste Management Phoenix Open - Tuesday #3
      2021 Waste Management Phoenix Open - Tuesday #4
      Monday Qualifier for Waste Management Open 
      Special galleries
       
      Ping PLD putters - 2021 WMPO Scott Brown with MMT graphite shafts in his ProTo Concept irons - 2021 WMPO TaylorMade putter cover from 2021 Waste Management Phoenix Open New Srixon golf balls - 2021 WMPO Bettinardi putters & cover - 2021 Waste Management Phoenix Open Cameron putters -2021 Waste Management Phoenix Open Piretti putters -2021 Waste Management Phoenix Open Cameron mallets - 2021 WMPO Odyssey 2-ball Ten - 2021 WMPO  
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
      Jason Day's Bag...
      • 21 replies
    • 2021 FARMERS WITB & Equipment Photos- Links and comments
      We are back on the ground at the 2021 Farmers PGA Tour event. Please add you comments in this thread. Here are links to all the galleries:
       
      Special galleries:
      2021 Farmers - Tuesday #1
      2021 Farmers - Tuesday #2
      2021 Farmers - Tuesday #3
      2021 Farmers - Tuesday #4
      2021 Farmers - Tuesday #5
       
      2021 Farmers - Tuesday #6
       
      2021 Farmers - Tuesday #7
       
      Cameron putters - Farmers 2021
       
      Odyssey 2-ball Ten - Farmers 2021
       
      Project X Even Flow RipTide MX & LX proto shafts - Framers 2021
       
      TaylorMade putter cover for Torrey Pines - Farmers 2021
       
      Sling Shot training aid - Farmers 2021
       
       
        • Like
      • 47 replies
    • 2021 American Express WITB & Equipment Photos- Links and comments
      We are back on the ground at the American Express PGA event.
       
      Here are links to all the galleries:
       
      Cameron putters - 2021 American Express
      PXG Gen 4 prototype drivers - new putters
      UST Maymiya LinQ shafts - American Express 2021
      Mitsubishi Kaili & MMT shafts - American Express 2021
      Titleist TSi 2 & TSi 3 hybrids - American Express 2021
      TaylorMade putter cover for Palm Springs/Palm Desert - American Express
      New Aldila Synergy, Ascent & prototype shafts - American Express 2021
      Callaway Apex Pro iron, Epic Driver and fairway, Apex iron & hybrid - American Express 2021
      New Perfect Practice training aids - American Express 2021
      New KBS prototype shafts - American Express 2021
       
        • Like
      • 18 replies

×
×
  • Create New...