2020 Masters Invitational champion is Dustin Johnson!

Message added by BAlberstadt,

Watch along with GolfWRX Staff from leader tee off Saturday, Sunday. 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys, if EVERYONE is playing the same course under the same conditions,  then why is it that DJ was the only one to get to 20 under? Lakers won the NBA title,  Dodgers won the World Series.......Morik

Have you guys read the stats on DJ's week?   - Record score - Lowest amount of bogeys ever - 60 of 72 GIR, four better than any other player - Also led proximity to hole

Miles,   Seriously poor form casting shade on DJ win, over and over.  You're way off base   So many majors have been played historically in both extremely poor and great conditions

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Dr. Block said:

Painful day for Phil. Hopefully it will lead him to a reappraisal.

Game improvement irons, 47+ inch drivers, calf-activated bombs, and a complete departure from his once syrupy smooth tempo is not the way forward. Watching him flail out of his shoes on irons shots now, not to mention the drivers, is getting hard to watch.

All my opinion, and I know he’s also been putting poorly, but I thinks it’s time for a return to vintage, Butch era Mickelson. 

Father Time wins again.

• Like 2
Unseen, in the background, Fate was quietly slipping the lead into the boxing-glove.  P.G. Wodehouse
1 minute ago, jdl said:

No, not an insult nor ironic. I didn't think the OP was completely serious so I also attempted to make a funny.

No, I was not being serious.  They have mentioned Fuzzy winning  in ‘79 at least 10 times.

On another note, why is IBF talking the most?  He’s terrible and getting worse.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10.5 Callaway Mavrik Sub Zero Triple Diamond Evenflow Blue 65
Callaway Epic Flash 3 wood Tensei Blue 75
Callaway Epic Flash 5 wood Tensei Blue 75
Callaway Apex Pro '16 4-PW Project X 6/0
Callaway MD 4 Forged 50, 54
MD PM Grind 58 and 64
Odyssey MXM 9 HT
Taylormade TP 5 X

4 minutes ago, gvogel said:

Father Time wins again.

Agreed, but i think there’s more to it then that.

He’s injury free, his arthritis seems to be sorted out, and he’s in the best condition of his career. 

I think his obsession to play a game his swing isn’t built for is costing him.  

• Like 3

Is the sub-air system loud?  Almost sounds as though you can hear something running in the background.  Would they run it while there are players on the course or is it run while no one is there, like overnight?

• Like 1

10.5 Callaway Mavrik Sub Zero Triple Diamond Evenflow Blue 65
Callaway Epic Flash 3 wood Tensei Blue 75
Callaway Epic Flash 5 wood Tensei Blue 75
Callaway Apex Pro '16 4-PW Project X 6/0
Callaway MD 4 Forged 50, 54
MD PM Grind 58 and 64
Odyssey MXM 9 HT
Taylormade TP 5 X

3 minutes ago, BC33 said:

Is the sub-air system loud?  Almost sounds as though you can hear something running in the background.  Would they run it while there are players on the course or is it run while no one is there, like overnight?

On one of the holes when Phil was putting, it seemed like there was a lot of traffic noise...

• tiderider changed the title to 2020 Masters Invitational champion is Dustin Johnson!
  • 1t2golf unpinned this topic