Black Friday Deals?

I've been looking for a deal on golf shafts all day.  Been wanting to put a set of recoils in my irons.  Best deal I could find was Tour Shop Fresno.  15% off site wide.  Saved a good chunk of change, enough to justify picking up a V2 Force driver shaft and adapter that I've been wanting to try too.

• Sad 1
  • Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RockBottomGolf BF deals are a joke! I bough a Evenflow Blue from their site last week Paid $55. This week they mark it up to $69.99 and then you get a coupon code that brings it down to... wait for it

Jumped on CPO at like 1:30 in the morning so I can get my FIL his full set of Mavriks.  He moved into a retirement community and all of his neighbors wanted him to start playing golf.  He went to Golf

Many folks bought hoping to trim a profit during Covid, delays in shipping occurred and now there is a flood of units around $2600 on BST, Golfsimulatorforum and elsewhere. Sorry guys but the arbitrag

Posted Images

No one has mentioned

27C0AE76-0AED-4642-B723-E773ABE18FEB.jpeg.5fb16cc892cff4fa43f026b91cc13289.jpeg

• Like 1

[color=#0000cd][b][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][i]TM [/i][/size][/font][/b][/color][color=#ff0000][b][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][i]M1 10.5 [/i][/size][/font][/b][/color]
[color=#0000cd][b][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][i]Cobra[/i][/size][/font][/b][/color][color=#ff0000][b][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][i] F9 3/4[/i][/size][/font][/b][/color]
[color=#0000cd][b][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][i]Cobra [/i][/size][/font][/b][/color][color=#ff0000][b][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][i]F9 5/6[/i][/size][/font][/b][/color]
[color=#0000cd][b][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][i]Cobra[/i][/size][/font][/b][/color][color=#ff0000][b][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][i] AMP Cell 4/5h[/i][/size][/font][/b][/color]
[color=#0000cd][b][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][i]Cleveland[/i][/size][/font][/b][/color][color=#ff0000][b][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][i] CG16 5-PW[/i][/size][/font][/b][/color]
[color=#0000cd][b][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][i]Grindworks[/i][/size][/font][/b][/color][color=#ff0000][b][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][i] 86 Series - 50* and 56*[/i][/size][/font][/b][/color]
[color=#0000cd][b][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][i]Sunset Beach[/i][/size][/font][/b][/color][color=#ff0000][b][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][i] 60*[/i][/size][/font][/b][/color]
[b][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][i][color=#0000cd]TM[/color] [color=#ff0000]Chaska (silver)[/color] [color=#000080]/[/color] [color=#0000cd] Lajosi [/color][color=#ff0000]mid-mallet prototype[/color][/i][/size][/font][/b]

2 hours ago, Backsidefloater said:

I got a $10 off coupon for golf galaxy in the mail that worked on them

I got a $20 off coupon when you spend $100 for Dick's Sporting Goods/Golf Galaxy that I stacked with the Srixon buy 2 get 1 free. I got a dozen Pro V1's and 3 box's of Srixons all for roughly $100. It was $80 for the Srixon's and $40 for the Pro V1's minus the $20. Probably the best deal on quality balls I've seen in a while!!!

• Like 1
11 hours ago, pinhigh27 said:

anyone get their true mystery package yet?

I decided against it and some have said they got two knits and a $25 gift card plus a towel. Ironically if you would have bought during Black Friday it would have been same price. I saw another box with a true original shoe, towel and $25 GiftCard. Please report back! 

I ordered two pairs of the true originals. 

Looking for a cyber Monday rangefinder deal...anyone seen one?

Callaway   Mavrik Max 9* w/ Autoflex SF505
Callaway   Mavrik 3 wood 15* w/ Riptide 60-S

Callaway Apex 19' hybrid 3 (20*) w/ Nippon GOST tour stiff, Apex 19' 4 (23*) w/ KBS prototype 95s
Titleist T100s 5-PW w/ Nippon modus 105s
Vokey    SM8 50f, 54s, 58k
Sik DW 33"

3 hours ago, bradleyguye said:

I decided against it and some have said they got two knits and a $25 gift card plus a towel. Ironically if you would have bought during Black Friday it would have been same price. I saw another box with a true original shoe, towel and $25 GiftCard. Please report back! 

I ordered two pairs of the true originals. 

Got two pairs of eco knits, one in black, one in blue, in shoe bags and a towel. I'm not sure if the gift card is supposed to be digital because there definitely wasn't one in the package. 

Pretty disappointed. Not sure how this is valued at 250. If you're selling the shoes for 65, then that's 130, towel is 20-25. No way the shoe bags are worth 50 each. 

To me it misses the mark. They're a good shoe company. Everyone loves their shoes. Personally I have two pairs of originals and love them. The eco knits seem to be multiple tiers lower in a quality perspective, basically like cheap tennis shoes. I have no desire for a towel from true. If I were them, I would have built around their good shoe model, and done a shoe maintenance kit, shoe horn, trees, etc. I'm going to guess the vast majority of people who bought this likely have bought other true shoes, so I think that seems logical, rather than two cheap pairs of shoes and a towel. 

I would have been happier personally with 1 pair of originals vs 2 pairs of eco knits. I was basically hoping for a pair of their better shoes, ie original, the normal knits, feel, etc and then a couple random extras. 

I've had good experience with true in past, like I had a pair of laces break and they sent me new ones the next day, but this is non-ideal to say the least. 

3 hours ago, pinhigh27 said:

Got two pairs of eco knits, one in black, one in blue, in shoe bags and a towel. I'm not sure if the gift card is supposed to be digital because there definitely wasn't one in the package. 

Pretty disappointed. Not sure how this is valued at 250. If you're selling the shoes for 65, then that's 130, towel is 20-25. No way the shoe bags are worth 50 each. 

To me it misses the mark. They're a good shoe company. Everyone loves their shoes. Personally I have two pairs of originals and love them. The eco knits seem to be multiple tiers lower in a quality perspective, basically like cheap tennis shoes. I have no desire for a towel from true. If I were them, I would have built around their good shoe model, and done a shoe maintenance kit, shoe horn, trees, etc. I'm going to guess the vast majority of people who bought this likely have bought other true shoes, so I think that seems logical, rather than two cheap pairs of shoes and a towel. 

I would have been happier personally with 1 pair of originals vs 2 pairs of eco knits. I was basically hoping for a pair of their better shoes, ie original, the normal knits, feel, etc and then a couple random extras. 

I've had good experience with true in past, like I had a pair of laces break and they sent me new ones the next day, but this is non-ideal to say the least. 

Well said. 

I personally have never found a better shoe than the original. I tried the eco knit and personally hated them. Fit weird, just didn’t feel like it was a good part of the line. 

praying they keep selling the original. 

11 minutes ago, DblEgl said:

Anyone hear of any GolfWorks Cyber special deals ?   They sometimes offer shipping deals...

Would sure love a golfworks discount. Do they ever give one?

Let me tell you what Wooderson is packin'
Titleist TSi2 9° AD IZ 6s
Titleist TS2 16.5°  EF White 65s
Ping G410 21° EF White 75s
Ping G410 22°/25°/30° Hybrid Tensei White
Mizuno HM 7-PW Recoil 95r
Ping Glide 3.0 GW/SW

Ping Eye 2 XG LW

Ping Sigma 2 Valor

On 11/28/2020 at 6:18 PM, ILove2Golf123 said:

I got a $20 off coupon when you spend $100 for Dick's Sporting Goods/Golf Galaxy that I stacked with the Srixon buy 2 get 1 free. I got a dozen Pro V1's and 3 box's of Srixons all for roughly $100. It was $80 for the Srixon's and $40 for the Pro V1's minus the $20. Probably the best deal on quality balls I've seen in a while!!!

My 20$ off code wouldn’t work 

9 hours ago, pinhigh27 said:

Couldn’t have said it better myself. Disappointed with my box. I did get the gift card as others notes though. In a sleeve with an inspection card.