Scotty Cameron ButtonBack w/ T.Lamb Headcover

Come on. We can clearly see nicks on the heel bumper, neck, hosel cup, and top line. For all the awesome equipment you've sold over the years, you know what mint is. I'm not trying to be a jerk and I apologize if I'm coming across that way, but I would be pretty disappointed if I bought "mint" and I got this. The BST suffered a lot IMO while the feedback system was down and I feel the classifieds here still aren't back to what they were. This place certainly needs its better sellers like you appropriately describing their high dollar items.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Scotty1140 said:

Come on. We can clearly see nicks on the heel bumper, neck, hosel cup, and top line. For all the awesome equipment you've sold over the years, you know what mint is. I'm not trying to be a jerk and I apologize if I'm coming across that way, but I would be pretty disappointed if I bought "mint" and I got this. The BST suffered a lot IMO while the feedback system was down and I feel the classifieds here still aren't back to what they were. This place certainly needs its better sellers like you appropriately describing their high dollar items.

For the age and the price 

this is mint and pending !!! 

Something Rare
Something JDM
WITB Link