2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

Anyone else not carry any fairway woods?

nfogle

I'm a 110 mph+ player and I currently don't carry any fairway woods. I do a 19° driving iron with graphite shaft and then a 17° Callaway Super Hybrid turned down to 16°. I can hit the super hybrid just about as far as any standard 3 15° wood so I'm pretty content with my set up. FYI I have a hard time hitting fairway woods and that's why I went this direction.

On 11/24/2020 at 6:31 AM, rjp217 said:

????

What's so confusing?

He's calling BS on the distances you're claiming, and wants to know which pro tour you're playing on...

PING G425 Max 10.5* 

TAYLORMADE Stealth 3HL & 7W

TAYLORMADE  Stealth 22* & 25*

CALLAWAY Apex DCB 6-AW 

CALLAWAY Raw Face 54-10 

CLEVELAND  RTX Zipcore 58-6 

SCOTTY CAMERON Phantom X 5.5

I tried to see if I could find something in between my 16* TEE CBX 119 Hybrid and my 20* Adams Super 9031 hybrid, but not much luck.

I hit a Cobra King SZ 5 wood at 18.5* then at 17.5* but the dispersion just couldn’t justify it for me. I carried the 5 wood about 239yards on average and the Adams hybrid at 231 yards carry. Overall distance was very similar. The 5 wood ball speed was considerably higher at 151mph while the hybrid was around 142mph. If I was more consistent with the 5 wood I would consider, and I still haven’t ruled one out. I just would need time to get it dialed in. I like to play my clubs at D5 swingweight. That tends to keep me from getting quick and hooking the ball.  Unfortunately the 5 wood was a Tensei Blue Regular shaft, and I would be better suited in a stiff. I consistently hit a much bigger draw than I am accustomed to playing,  where I had to aim right of target a bit more than I would be comfortable doing. 

I also hit a couple of graphite shafted (Hzrdus 6.0) utility irons....... wow!  The Titleist U500 3 iron was awesome, the P790 2 iron was as well. I only hit 2 balls, one each and hit them within 1 yard of each other for carry distance and 2 yards overall distance, but they wouldn’t unseat my 20* Adams 9031. They were both rocket launchers though.  They both went the same carry as my Adams hybrid, and I just feel my hybrid is the best club in my bag right now. 

Edited by Drivingrangehero
Missing info! Hzrdus 6.0

Modern 3-woods have too long of a shaft and too large a club head to be useful except when playing from a tee box or a perfect level fairway lie.

• Like 1

Cleveland TL310 10.5* driver

Cleveland HB Launcher 15* 3-wood

Srixon H65  19* 3 hybrid and 22* 4 hybrid

Mizuno MP63 5 thru 9-iron

Cleveland RTX 48-52-56-64 wedges

Scotty Cameron Classic III putter

On 11/23/2020 at 5:23 PM, rjp217 said:

I’m somewhat in the same boat here. I carry a 9* driver and 15* driving iron. My next club is a 3i which sits at 21*.

Driver - 290

DI - 250

3i - 230

One problem I have is my DI is long but the flight is super low, which has its positive and negatives. It is also very difficult to pick off the turf on a par 5. The other issue I have with this setup is I rarely need my 3i. What I am personally thinking of trying this offseason is removing the 3i from the bag and tossing in a 5 wood. This should solve my issue where I need a higher ball flighted shot with distance and also if I need it off the fairway on a par 5.

Your club distances are the same as Tony Finau and he carries a 5-wood instead of a 3-wood.

On 11/23/2020 at 7:44 PM, jmtbkr said:

At my age, 69, I don't worry too much about hitting par5 greens in two. 

"Hitting par 5's in two" is mostly internet discussion forum golf. Rarely do I see people playing regulation length courses having eagle putts, and that includes lots of scratch level 68-72 scoring players.

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Fairway14 said:

"Hitting par 5's in two" is mostly internet discussion forum golf. Rarely do I see people playing regulation length courses having eagle putts, and that includes lots of scratch level 68-72 scoring players.

No offense, but you need to get out more. 

Of the first half dozen golf forumites I met and played golf with, three of them could hit 3w 300+.  Not claim to, but actually do it in my presence.

Edited by NRJyzr
  • Like 1

The Ever Changing Bag!  A lot of mixing and matching
Driver: TM 300 Mini 11.5*, 43.5", Phenom NL 60X -or- Cobra SpeedZone, ProtoPype 80S, 43.5"

Fwy woods: King LTD 3/4, Rogue Black 75X -or- TM Stage 2 Tour 3w, NV105 X -or- TEE E8 Beta 12*, Rogue Silver 70X
Hybrid:  Cobra King Tec 2h, MMT 80 S -or- TEE CBX 17*, HZRDUS 85 6.0

2 iron:  Arias D-23, Modus3 120 S; Mizuno MP-20 HMB, NS Pro 950 R

Irons grab bag:  1-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 1-PW Golden Ram TW282, RIP Tour 115 R; 2-PW Golden Ram Vibration Matched, NS Pro 950WF S; testing: Arias D-23 5i w/Modus 120 S
Wedges:  Dynacraft Dual Millled 52*, SteelFiber i125 S -or- Scratch 8620 DD 53*, SteelFiber i125 S; Cobra Snakebite 56* -or- Wilson Staff PMP 58*, Dynamic S -or- Ram TW282 SW -or- Ram TW276 SW
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34" -or- Cleveland Huntington Beach #1, 34.5" -or- Golden Ram TW Custom, 34" -or- Rife Bimini, 34" -or- Maxfli TM-2, 35"
Balls: Chrome Soft, Kirkland Signature 3pc (v3), Wilson Triad

Grip preference: various GripMaster leather options or Star Grip Sidewinders of assorted colors

1 hour ago, john myrbch said:

What's so confusing?

He's calling BS on the distances you're claiming, and wants to know which pro tour you're playing on...

Ok man

Ping G430 LST 9* (Ventus TR Red 6X)

Ping G430 Max 3W (Ventus Blue 7X)

TM Qi10 5W (KBS TD70X)

TM P770 4-5i (KBS Tour X)

TM P7MC 6-8i (KBS Tour X)

TM P7MB 9i-PW (KBS Tour X)

TM MG4 Copper 50/55/60 (KBS $-Taper 120 Black)

Spider Tour X Single Bend (BGT Stability)

1 hour ago, Fairway14 said:

But... a long golf course isn't necessarily a difficult course and a short course isn't necessarily an easier course. Similarly, a longer hitter isn't necessarily a better player. I'm longer than most people I know who are half my handicap or better.

Titleist TSi3 9*          | Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65TX

Titleist 2021 T200 2 iron | Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw White 100X

Titleist 2021 T200 3 iron | KBS Tour 130X

Titleist 2021 T100S 4-PW  | KBS Tour 130X

Vokey SM9 50.08F          | KBS Tour 130X

Vokey SM9 56.08M, 62.08M  | Dynamic Gold S400

LAB Golf DF 2.1 Custom    | Accra x LAB

14 minutes ago, NRJyzr said:

No offense, but you need to get out more. 

Of the first half dozen golf forumites I met and played golf with, three of them could hit 3w 300+.  Not claim to, but actually do it in my presence.

Here in California I have been an on course spectator at a dozen AT&T -Pebble Beach-Spyglass tournaments, two Buick-San Diego tournaments at Torrey Pines, an La Open at Riviera CC, three US Open's at Pebble Beach, three US Open's, a Tour Championship, and a US Amateur at Olympic Club a WGC Championship and President's Cup at Harding Park GC etc... So, I've seen the world's best players up close lots of times, and never seen one hit a 3-wood anywhere near 300 yards.

At sea level flat terrain a 250 yard carry is about the longest 3-wood carry I've seen from a Tour player. On an internet discussion forum 250, 275, 300 yards etc.... is easy; just type the numbers. But on a real golf course those yardages are rare.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@pinestreetgolf I typically agree with almost everything you say, from a technical/statistical point of view.  You just come across as really condescending when you say things like "because you can't be bothered to get your swing a little less steep."  I can't imagine you would say that directly to a stranger you just met on the tee box, while discussing why he doesn't have a 3-wood in his bag.  That's why I have a "bee in my bonnet" not because you said "people who are not me should consider carrying a 3 wood."  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Taylormade M5 9* w/Prolaunch Blue 45
Taylormade Stealth 3HL 16.5* w/Proforce V2 65 
Taylormade M2 5HL 21* w/Proforce V2 65
Adams Pro Mini Hybrids: 23*, 26* w/VS Proto 95
Srixon Zx65 Combo Irons (Z565 6, Z765 7-9, Z965 PW) w/TT AMT Black
Vokeys: SM7 52-12F, SM7 58-12D, WedgeWorks 60-10V (at 62-12), all w/Pro Modus3 115 Wedge
Odyssey DXF Doublewide

1 hour ago, Fairway14 said:

Here in California I have been an on course spectator at a dozen AT&T -Pebble Beach-Spyglass tournaments, two Buick-San Diego tournaments at Torrey Pines, an La Open at Riviera CC, three US Open's at Pebble Beach, three US Open's, a Tour Championship, and a US Amateur at Olympic Club a WGC Championship and President's Cup at Harding Park GC etc... So, I've seen the world's best players up close lots of times, and never seen one hit a 3-wood anywhere near 300 yards.

At sea level flat terrain a 250 yard carry is about the longest 3-wood carry I've seen from a Tour player. On an internet discussion forum 250, 275, 300 yards etc.... is easy; just type the numbers. But on a real golf course those yardages are rare.

Any 170mph ball speed player with a driver will still hit high 150's with a 3-wood; that in turn is going to yield a pretty long ball.  Heck, I recorded 158mph with my 4-wood on a Trackman and I am no elite player.  Off the deck 260 is more realistic, but 280-290 for a player who can drive the ball 320-330 including rollout should be pretty typical. Then again, the typical 3-wood is a 43-inch shaft, which is nearly driver length.  I personally find a 3-hybrid easier to hit off of the fairway and that 230-250 distance is more common on a par 5 after a good drive, but the 4-wood has its place off the tee for sure.   

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Fairway14 said:

Your observations aren't surprising, but they're not especially relevant to the main point.  In spite of the ruckus about DeChambeau's recent gains, Tour quality golf is not about distance (though it's heading that way).  It's about low scores.  Distance and scoring are not a 1:1 relationship. 

There are plenty of stories of guys who've reined in their distance as they reach the PGA Tour, out of necessity; distance is somewhat self limiting.  Maybe more than somewhat.

Tony Finau is a fairly notable example.  He's cut his swing down for normal Tour competition; there's a video of him hitting a tee shot this past summer on a course with a full swing, with a launch monitor.  He hit 206 ball speed with 383 carry. 

If Finau were at one of the events you attended, I doubt you'd have seen him hit a 3w 300 yards, but I think it's pretty evident from the video he's got that in him.  I rather doubt he's alone.

• Like 1

The Ever Changing Bag!  A lot of mixing and matching
Driver: TM 300 Mini 11.5*, 43.5", Phenom NL 60X -or- Cobra SpeedZone, ProtoPype 80S, 43.5"

Fwy woods: King LTD 3/4, Rogue Black 75X -or- TM Stage 2 Tour 3w, NV105 X -or- TEE E8 Beta 12*, Rogue Silver 70X
Hybrid:  Cobra King Tec 2h, MMT 80 S -or- TEE CBX 17*, HZRDUS 85 6.0

2 iron:  Arias D-23, Modus3 120 S; Mizuno MP-20 HMB, NS Pro 950 R

Irons grab bag:  1-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 1-PW Golden Ram TW282, RIP Tour 115 R; 2-PW Golden Ram Vibration Matched, NS Pro 950WF S; testing: Arias D-23 5i w/Modus 120 S
Wedges:  Dynacraft Dual Millled 52*, SteelFiber i125 S -or- Scratch 8620 DD 53*, SteelFiber i125 S; Cobra Snakebite 56* -or- Wilson Staff PMP 58*, Dynamic S -or- Ram TW282 SW -or- Ram TW276 SW
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34" -or- Cleveland Huntington Beach #1, 34.5" -or- Golden Ram TW Custom, 34" -or- Rife Bimini, 34" -or- Maxfli TM-2, 35"
Balls: Chrome Soft, Kirkland Signature 3pc (v3), Wilson Triad

Grip preference: various GripMaster leather options or Star Grip Sidewinders of assorted colors

I have not carried a fairway wood in 10 years.....the hybrids of today fly very far and are much easier to hit. I go from a driver to the 3 hybrid.....that gap is only 30 yards so i elect for control over distance.  my overall scores have improved since ditching the fairway woods......the only place i may miss this from time to time is off the tee on a long par 3. 

13 hours ago, Fairway14 said:

Plenty of people do and can. I can generally do it as a 12cap.

Just not EVERY time I try.

• Like 1

PRDYMTC TOUR  9.8° + UB6 / PRDYMTC  15°@16 + UB6 / MVRKTC 18° + UB8 G430 26°@25+ IZ95 / FRGD TEC5-G + MODUS115 / MD5TC / SPDR EXTC + GPS

20 hours ago, pinestreetgolf said:

Why would that be offensive to anyone here?  If you have the swing speed to reach a par 5 in two but you're going to carry a 2 hybrid instead and not reach it, that's lazy.  If you can't reach it anyway I wasn't talking to you.  Obviously I don't mean some guy with a 90 mph driver speed is just lazy if he doesn't groove his 3 wood.  That would be pretty stupid.

Your post acts as if we all play in placid conditions at sea level, which isn't the case.  The last time I hit a par 5 in a meaningful round was #11 at TPC and I had a pre-tropical depression wind at my back.  I hit the right fringe and the hole was playing around 510.

My post is this -

1. If you have the swing speed to hit and hold greens on par 5s in two shots and you can't be bothered to work out a three wood swing, you are leaving a ton of strokes on the table.

2.  If you are a "tweener" - you can hit it sometimes if the wind is behind you or you are above sea level - then it makes sense to work on (But not always carry) a 3 wood.

3. If you are neither, then you will see very little difference between a 3 wood and a 2 hybrid.

I'm not sure why this would be controversial or "offensive".

It’s the way you try and present your argument. Didn’t you argue extensively in the past about how amateurs largely over-claimed their 3 wood averages because, in your argument, no amateur can consistently hit their 3 wood consistently.

I have the swing speed to hit and hold par 5’s in 2 and don’t carry a fairway wood. Am I lazy and leaving a ton of strokes on the table? 

AI Smoke Max @ 7* +8g front weight - Diamana DF 70tx(tipped 1.25”)

BRNR Mini 13.5(@12.5*) 43.25” - Diamana DF 70tx(tipped 1.75”)

TSR 3h 19* - AV Raw White 9x  -OR-  Fourteen Type 7 (19*) - $ taper black 125 s+(HS 1x)

Miura CB 1008 4-P - $ taper black 125 s+(HS 1x)

Cleveland RTX 6 50/55 - X100

Titleist SM9 60.12 D grind - S400

Piretti Savona 

13 minutes ago, Rosco1216 said:

I have the swing speed to hit and hold par 5’s in 2 and don’t carry a fairway wood. Am I lazy and leaving a ton of strokes on the table? 

You are playing smart golf, not "lazy" at all. 

Modern low lofted hybrids have head sizes and shaft lengths comparable to older 3-woods, so they are suitable to be played from ground lies.

Modern 3-woods have over sized heads and extra long shafts, so they are suitable from tee boxes and other perfect, level lies.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, pinestreetgolf said:

I mean, OK.  I think someone who cares enough about golf to post here, has the swing speed to reach a par 5 is two shots, hits a two hybrid really well but can't be bothered to work out the 3 wood is lazy.  I don't know what else you would call it.  If you can hit a 17* hybrid but you can't bother yourself to go to the range and max out with a 14.5* wood (but you are long enough that it would really matter for your score) then you are, well, lazy.

I’ll address this specifically..

So I don’t carry a 3 wood, I carry a 16* 2 hybrid. Am I lazy? No, I don’t need one. Since you proclaim to be a logical individual..what is the logic to spend the time to work on 14.5* that I MIGHT have the need for once or twice over a 3-4 round golf trip? The only time I would need a 3 wood to reach a green is if I’m playing around a 600 yard par 5 or one into a stiff breeze. 

My 2 hybrid is versatile, accurate, and I can hit it anywhere from 240-290 if I want to. So where am I losing my shots not carrying a 3 wood?

Edited by Rosco1216
  • Thanks 1

AI Smoke Max @ 7* +8g front weight - Diamana DF 70tx(tipped 1.25”)

BRNR Mini 13.5(@12.5*) 43.25” - Diamana DF 70tx(tipped 1.75”)

TSR 3h 19* - AV Raw White 9x  -OR-  Fourteen Type 7 (19*) - $ taper black 125 s+(HS 1x)

Miura CB 1008 4-P - $ taper black 125 s+(HS 1x)

Cleveland RTX 6 50/55 - X100

Titleist SM9 60.12 D grind - S400

Piretti Savona 

2 minutes ago, Fairway14 said:

You are playing smart golf, not "lazy" at all. 

Modern low lofted hybrids have head sizes and shaft lengths comparable to older 3-woods, so they are suitable to be played from ground lies.

Modern 3-woods have over sized heads and extra long shafts, so they are suitable from tee boxes and other perfect, level lies.

Yes, pulling a 3 wd on a less than level lie is usually foolish unless you possibly grip down on it for more control. Haven't carried one in a decade but have one now to see if it gets use and for layups on par 5's when I'm playing longer courses.

But I think a 5 wood at 17-18 deg and 42 inches can be a weapon - higher flight, a bit more distance than Hy, smaller head than 3 wd. I don't stick to standard lengths in fwys - not until I had a better swing but I do go 1 inch between 3/4, 5 and if you have'em a 7 wood - 43, 42, 41. And then I change out the stock shaft to something that fits me, and if they have weights, buy a weight to adjust swing weight - IOW, a custom type club.

Father, Wannabe Golfer, Novelist

• Ping G430 Max 9/TPT 19Hi Golf Shaft @45 in. (coming soon)
  • Ping G430 3 wd/TPT 19 Hi
  • Callaway Paradym 18/ TPT Golf 18 Hi
  • Ping G430 4H/TPT Golf
  • Ping i230 5-PW Recoil Dart 90
  • Artisan 50, 55, 59 or Ping Glide Forged Pro, Both with Nippon 105 
  • Putter:  LAB DF3 TPT Shaft (waiting)
  • Vessel Bag
  • ProV1x
  • Ping ChipR in messy or no turf conditions

I have been fighting with this as well, put a 20* Crossover in the bag and its been a weapon for sure.  The only issue I really have is there is one tee shot on my home course where you need a 3w.  Its straight up the hill dogleg 90* to the right.  A driver goes through and is just 100* dead, and my 3I is just a hair short of the corner to where you have to hit a 30 yard slice around trees to the green.  I am probably going to wait until the G425 hybrids come out and try to get a 17* one and crank it down a little bit to hit that yardage.  

I do miss having the 3w as the Crossover goes 225 in the air off the ground, and I have 3 par 5's on my course where I always end up about 235 out and you have to hit a high soft shot over bunkers short of the greens, so I'm just very between and end up hitting it into the bunkers almost every time.  

If I could get that G425 hybrid at 16* or less where I can hit it 240ish and with some height, that would be a game changer for me and you'd never see another 3w in my bag.

TBD - G430 Max 15* - 818 H2 19*- Sub 70 Pro 23* - i525 6-U - SM9 54* / 58* / 62*  - F22

When I started I had no fairways and many hybrids, also thought going to 18* or lower but realized I wouldn't get the shots I wanted whether attacking par 5s or short par 4s.  

It took a few years but I now use a 4 and 5 wood combo and will even throw in a 7 wood for fun. My tee game is much more relaxing with so many options. My driver can be used more sparingly, I can find the right distances into greens on short par 4s and I'm getting short chips into par 5s more often. 

I recommend trying 'regular' shafts in fairways first before writing them off and using nothing but hybrids, you may find a better rhythm for the longer club . 

I also recommend using 4 and 7 wood combos or definitely keeping at least a 5 wood, it should serve you well. 

Edited by jafstar

My last 3 wood was a Taylor made slider 16.5 degree. Although it was a great alternative for the driver when I really wanted to get it in play, there are really no times when I had 265-275 into a par 5 that I was forced to carry it that distance, and it wasn’t good enough off the ground to trust shaping it both ways. 
So, in my daily searches through ebay(I know, I know) I found a 16 degree Adam’s hybrid-wood prototype. Couldn’t find it online anywhere to read about it. But, it did have a project x 8a2 which I have hit in the past and liked. So, at 50$ shipped, of course I decided to give it a shot! 

Had it for 3 years now! It’s awesome! 

So, now I have a club that is 16 degrees and 41” and I can hit down on it, make it fly if I hit it high on the face, hook it and still stop it on a green, and carry it 250 to 260 off he deck or tee. I realize it’s basically a 5 wood, but I don’t think I would like any 5 wood as much as this club 😁.  I can’t really “sting” it, but i have since adopted a low, back in the stance, cutting ball with driver that more than makes up for it in the wind 😄

I haven't carried a wood in my bag for probably 10 years.  I just haven't found the need for it.  I hit a fairly long ball and if I'm outside of 260, I don't feel the need to go for a Par 5  in 2 and often put myself in a better position laying up anyways. I carry a 19 degree TaylorMade R15 Rescue that I hit plenty long and high, and find it's way straighter than the 4 wood I have kicking around.  I keep an extra low bounce wedge for chipping around the green instead.

On 12/1/2020 at 9:22 AM, third-times-a-charm said:

Plenty of people do and can. I can generally do it as a 12cap.

Just not EVERY time I try.

Completely agree.  I'm a 7 cap and there are very few Par 5's I play that I couldn't reach in 2 if I was trying to go for it.  With that said, I am not laying 2 each time I try, nor do I even try to reach all the time when I have the distance, because I am a 7 HDCP and it often gets me in trouble whereas a Pro golfer wouldn't have the same issue.  Can I hit it as far as a lot of pros...yes.  Can I not touch the distances that other pros hit...yep.  But people have to realize that hitting 300+ with a driver and 275 (with roll) with a hybrid is not something only pros do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, SIBS said:

But people have to realize that hitting 300+ with a driver and 275 (with roll) with a hybrid is not something only pros do.

At sea level flat terrain very few Tour pros can carry a driver 300 yards. I know of no Tour pro who could carry a hybrid anywhere near 275 yards.

Again, using a keyboard to type numbers (internet discussion forum golf) is different from real golf course shots.

I don't, haven't for over 10 years. Cant hit them well (well enough for the reward)

Oddly enough I can hit the mini off the deck quite well even at 9.5 degrees

received_746176402851375.jpeg

Taylormade Sim 9° (set to 7°) - Fuji 53k X 

Cobra Rad Speed Tour 5 Wood 16° - Speeder 757 Evo TS X

Mizuno MP Fli Hi 18° - C Taper 125 S+
Mizuno MP Fli Hi 23° - C Taper 120 S
Srixon z785 5-PW - KBS TourV X

Cleveland ZipCore 50° - Tour S400
Ping Glide Pro Forged 54°/ Eye Toe 59°  - Tour S400
Seemore mFGP2 
Podcast - "Rough Fairways - A Journey to the PGA Tour" available on Spotify - Pandora - Apple

2 hours ago, Fairway14 said:

At sea level flat terrain very few Tour pros can carry a driver 300 yards. I know of no Tour pro who could carry a hybrid anywhere near 275 yards.

Again, using a keyboard to type numbers (internet discussion forum golf) is different from real golf course shots.

I just don't think you're correct on this one. You're saying it can't happen because when you were at some golf tournaments you didn't personally see it. If you're arguing against "using a keyboard to type numbers" you can't then back it up with anecdotal evidence.

I think there are a ton of tour pros that can hit a 300 yard drive just about anywhere, that doesn't mean they try to do it on every hole. Someone already mentioned it but Finau is a great example of this.

On 11/23/2020 at 11:30 PM, Roejye said:

I started out this year with no fairway wood, I went driver to a 17.5° Adams xtd super hybrid. Because I'm a club ho, and because my dad has one and likes it, I bought a Cleveland Hibore XL 3 wood off eBay. I love it off of the tee, but merely like it off the deck. As much as I love it off of the tee, it's also possibly the most replaceable because my home course I have little to no need for it. Luckily I don't carry a 3 iron or hybrid so I don't need to get rid of it. 

Ive spent the last month testing every club under the sun and I still hit my old Adams XTD super hybrid as long as any 3 wood with no effort.

• Like 1