Jump to content

G410 or wait for the G425?


Recommended Posts

Finding 410 Plus and LST's at a decent price and wondering if now's the time to move from the G400.

Feel like I might be giving up a few yards ( 10+) with the 400 and I'm not long to begin with, 220 carry or so.

Watching TXG reviews and fitting has me intrigued, but I'm not any where near the lefty that tests most of their clubs.

Other interest is Mavrik.

Thoughts from the Hive?

 

Ping G400 10.5 (9.5*) Hzrdus Yellow Smoke 60 5.5 
Callaway Rogue 17* 4wd Atmos Blue TS 70  
Ping G410 19*, 22* & 26* Tensei CK Pro Blue 80
Cobra  Forged Tec Black SteelFiber i95cw R  
Vokey SM7 54/8 M 
Mack Daddy PM 58/12

This Week's Putter: Toulon Madison (plumbers neck)
 TM Tour Response/ BStone B RXS/ ProV1

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi All   First post so be kind :-)   I live in Australia and obs we are lucky to have these released ahead of the rest of the world, except Asia and maybe SA.     I purch

Thanks for the permission. 

Spam spam spam wtf 

Posted Images

I personally haven’t liked a Ping driver since the G25... I know there’s lots of love for the 400 max... I went from the original M2 to the 400 max & had it for over a year... it just never felt good to me... I too was losing distance... tried all kinds of stuff... different shaft, adding weight... finally said screw it about 3 months ago... was going in to hit the G410 & for some reason the TS2 was sitting there sending me subliminal messages to hit it... never even picked up the 410... TS2 is firmly in the bag...

 

HOWEVER... from everything I’ve read the 410 has improved on both sound & feel... go hit one & see what you think... the prices are starting to drop... BUT... IMO I don’t think Ping did that much to improve on the 400 max... very similar from all I’ve read... 

 

BUT... the 425 intrigues me a lot... it looks amazing...  nor much out there on them yet but I’m really enjoying this thread... 

 

If it were me... I’d hit the 410 if you want to, but personally I’d wait for the 425... I known I’ll be trying it as soon as possible

 

Titleist TS2 (9.5*) w/ Tensei AV Blue (Stiff)

Ping G410 (14.5*) w/ Alta CB Red (Stiff)

Ping G410 (17.5*) w/ Alta CB Red (Stiff)

Titleist TS2 H (19*) w/ Tensie AV Blue (Stiff)

Srixon Z585 (4-PW) w/ Nippon Modus 3 105 (Stiff)

Cleveland CBX 2 (50*/11)

Cleveland RTX Zipcord Raw (54*/10 and 58*/10)

Evnroll ER5 Black Hatchback (34”)

Snell MTB-X

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TheFlyingWASP said:

I personally haven’t liked a Ping driver since the G25... I know there’s lots of love for the 400 max... I went from the original M2 to the 400 max & had it for over a year... it just never felt good to me... I too was losing distance... tried all kinds of stuff... different shaft, adding weight... finally said screw it about 3 months ago... was going in to hit the G410 & for some reason the TS2 was sitting there sending me subliminal messages to hit it... never even picked up the 410... TS2 is firmly in the bag...

 

HOWEVER... from everything I’ve read the 410 has improved on both sound & feel... go hit one & see what you think... the prices are starting to drop... BUT... IMO I don’t think Ping did that much to improve on the 400 max... very similar from all I’ve read... 

 

BUT... the 425 intrigues me a lot... it looks amazing...  nor much out there on them yet but I’m really enjoying this thread... 

 

If it were me... I’d hit the 410 if you want to, but personally I’d wait for the 425... I known I’ll be trying it as soon as possible

 

 I hit the Titleist and threw it back when I saw the price and the upcharge for my preferred shaft...lol

 

Ping G400 10.5 (9.5*) Hzrdus Yellow Smoke 60 5.5 
Callaway Rogue 17* 4wd Atmos Blue TS 70  
Ping G410 19*, 22* & 26* Tensei CK Pro Blue 80
Cobra  Forged Tec Black SteelFiber i95cw R  
Vokey SM7 54/8 M 
Mack Daddy PM 58/12

This Week's Putter: Toulon Madison (plumbers neck)
 TM Tour Response/ BStone B RXS/ ProV1

Link to post
Share on other sites

I doubt the 400 is giving up 10 yards to the 410+. or the 425 for the matter. Regardless, I have the 410+ now and will probably buy the 425.

  • Like 2

PING G410+ 9* TPO 60S

Adams XTD 17* Fubuki 

Callaway Apex 20* AD DI 85s

Callaway Apex 23* OBAN Kiyoshi Purple

5-6 Srixon Z585 Modus 120S

7-PW Srixon Z785 Modus 120S

50 Cleveland RTX 4

56 and 60, TM Hi Toe

EVNROLL ER3

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RainShadow said:

 I hit the Titleist and threw it back when I saw the price and the upcharge for my preferred shaft...lol

 

Actually the price has dropped on that as well... $239 at my local golf headquarters... 4 different & really great stock shaft options... haven’t owned a titleist driver since the 910 but I love this driver... feel, sound, forgiveness, distance... it’s the total package... & for $239 you’re practically losing money NOT trying it lol

Titleist TS2 (9.5*) w/ Tensei AV Blue (Stiff)

Ping G410 (14.5*) w/ Alta CB Red (Stiff)

Ping G410 (17.5*) w/ Alta CB Red (Stiff)

Titleist TS2 H (19*) w/ Tensie AV Blue (Stiff)

Srixon Z585 (4-PW) w/ Nippon Modus 3 105 (Stiff)

Cleveland CBX 2 (50*/11)

Cleveland RTX Zipcord Raw (54*/10 and 58*/10)

Evnroll ER5 Black Hatchback (34”)

Snell MTB-X

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, TheFlyingWASP said:

Actually the price has dropped on that as well... $239 at my local golf headquarters... 4 different & really great stock shaft options... haven’t owned a titleist driver since the 910 but I love this driver... feel, sound, forgiveness, distance... it’s the total package... & for $239 you’re practically losing money NOT trying it lol

Oh, I think I was hitting the TSi2 $540.. My last Titleist Driver was a 910D3 as well. 

Seems they've started to catch up in the fast face tech finally.

 

Edited by RainShadow

Ping G400 10.5 (9.5*) Hzrdus Yellow Smoke 60 5.5 
Callaway Rogue 17* 4wd Atmos Blue TS 70  
Ping G410 19*, 22* & 26* Tensei CK Pro Blue 80
Cobra  Forged Tec Black SteelFiber i95cw R  
Vokey SM7 54/8 M 
Mack Daddy PM 58/12

This Week's Putter: Toulon Madison (plumbers neck)
 TM Tour Response/ BStone B RXS/ ProV1

Link to post
Share on other sites

Assuming that you were fitted on your present driver, I really doubt that you'll gain 10+ yards overnight unless you went full Dechambeau since you'll see very marginal gains on drivers made in the last 15 years, let alone 3.  

 

But if you want to buy a new driver just because you like shiny things, then go ahead.  It's your money.

Edited by cgasucks

10.5 deg Titleist 905R with stock UST Proforce V2 Shaft
1999 Ben Hogan Apex Blades (3-PW) with stock Apex 4 Steel Shafts
Taylormade V-Steel 5W & 3W with Grafalloy Prolaunch Red shafts
Taylormade ATV wedges in 54 and 58 degrees with stock steel shafts
Rife Island Series Aruba Blade Putter

 

"Loft for loft, length for length, and shaft for shaft, the ball will go the same distance when hit on the sweet spot regardless how old the iron."

Link to post
Share on other sites

We give our customers the advice, that we would like to sell you a new driver, but the [FILL IN THE BLANK] driver would still be new to you.  We'll fit it just like we would fit the newest one, at a lower cost.  They all appreciate the honesty and most will usually go with the "older" driver unless they are dead set on the newest and shiniest.

  • Like 2

G410 9 Degree - Accra FX 2.0

G410 5, 7 & 9 Woods - Accra FX 2.0

G710 4-UW - Accra 70i

Glide 3.0 54ES, 58WS Accra 70i

PING Bruzer

PING Vault 2.0 Ketsch & Craz-E **Backups**

(My son is waiting patiently for the G425 woods so he can take my old ones!)

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've held out for over a year waiting.  Didn't get the 400 Max (likely should have), but definitely will be getting the 425 Max.  I've seen it in person but didn't get to hit it.  My rep will fit me when it becomes available here.  It might not be the longest out there, but all reports have it as the longest, straightest - idiot proof one.  The  G400 won't go anywhere until the 425 Max proves itself though.

  • Like 3

Ping G400 9º TFC 419 Stiff at 45"

Jazz 3 wd Powercoil Stiff
Ping i20 3 Hyb 707H Stiff
TM R7 TP 3i Recoil 660 F3 +1/2"
X2 Hot 4_-PW Recoil 660 F3 +1/2"
Vokey SM2 52º cc, Ping ES 56º and ES 60º
Ping Sigma2 Valor at 34.75"
MCC Align Midsize

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, cgasucks said:

Assuming that you were fitted on your present driver, I really doubt that you'll gain 10+ yards overnight unless you went full Dechambeau since you'll see very marginal gains on drivers made in the last 15 years, let alone 3.  

 

But if you want to buy a new driver just because you like shiny things, then go ahead.  It's your money.

Well, I have dropped 20#s since August 1st, and I did sleep at a Holiday Inn last week.......

I don't spend money wantonly ( except on putters! )

But I may be due for a new Driver anyway, although I hit the 400 very well, best driver I've ever had for accuracy, but I have had longer (Epic)

 

Edited by RainShadow

Ping G400 10.5 (9.5*) Hzrdus Yellow Smoke 60 5.5 
Callaway Rogue 17* 4wd Atmos Blue TS 70  
Ping G410 19*, 22* & 26* Tensei CK Pro Blue 80
Cobra  Forged Tec Black SteelFiber i95cw R  
Vokey SM7 54/8 M 
Mack Daddy PM 58/12

This Week's Putter: Toulon Madison (plumbers neck)
 TM Tour Response/ BStone B RXS/ ProV1

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice-looking set of clubs you have there! You are similar to me in what clubs you put in the bag. I start at 7 iron and go up through lob wedge. Stronger than that I have a 4 5 6 and 7 Hybrid in the bag then a 4-wood then the driver. I purchased a Mavrik Max and we'll see how that works out for me, if it doesn't I will look to buy G425 Max. I hope you enjoy your set of clubs!

>Mavrik Max 12.5* 

>Mavrik 16.5* 4w

>Mavrik Max 4, 5, 6, 7 hybrids

>7--SW Dynacraft Prophet Muscle Blade Irons

>MD5 Jaws 58* W grind LW

>Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide Putter

Link to post
Share on other sites

I recently received my 410 LST and I’m hitting it a couple of yards further than the Epic SZ I was gaming before it, as well as much straighter. I think like a lot of people have said it’s hard to see a significant increase year to year or even every two-three unless you can get a better combination with a shaft change as well. 

  • Like 1

Ping G410 LST / Ventus Black 7x

Titleist TSi2 16.5* / Fujikura Ventus Black 8x

Titleist TSi2 21* / Fujikura Ventus Red 9x

Titleist T100-S 4-W / True Temper DG X7

Vokey SM8 54-12 D Grind / True Temper DG TI X1

Vokey SM8 WW 58-6 LB K Grind / True Temper DG TI X1


 

Scotty Cameron Special Select Fastback 1.5 Dual Balance / KBS CT Tour

PXG One and Done

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, RainShadow said:

Finding 410 Plus and LST's at a decent price and wondering if now's the time to move from the G400.

 

 

 

I believe G400, 410, 425 drivers are all essentially the same. More than the head the shaft will influence shots, Most important of all is swing technique.

KZG SP700 driver

Srixon F65 3-wood

Srixon H65 3, 4 hybrids

Mizuno MP63 5 thru 9-iron

Cleveland RTX 48-52-56-64 wedges

Scotty Cameron Classic III putter

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Fairway14 said:

 

I believe G400, 410, 425 drivers are all essentially the same. More than the head the shaft will influence shots, Most important of all is swing technique.

These things I know. However, there is the  "speed across the face" aspect to newer heads adding up to forgiveness, distance wise, on mishits. If I'm understanding the tech correctly. I'm not looking for massive, Taylormade, "15 yards", but a few extra would be nice for an aging, injured hack like me.

  • Like 1

Ping G400 10.5 (9.5*) Hzrdus Yellow Smoke 60 5.5 
Callaway Rogue 17* 4wd Atmos Blue TS 70  
Ping G410 19*, 22* & 26* Tensei CK Pro Blue 80
Cobra  Forged Tec Black SteelFiber i95cw R  
Vokey SM7 54/8 M 
Mack Daddy PM 58/12

This Week's Putter: Toulon Madison (plumbers neck)
 TM Tour Response/ BStone B RXS/ ProV1

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, RainShadow said:

These things I know. However, there is the  "speed across the face" aspect to newer heads adding up to forgiveness, distance wise, on mishits. If I'm understanding the tech correctly. I'm not looking for massive, Taylormade, "15 yards", but a few extra would be nice for an aging, injured hack like me.

 

I believe  "speed across the face" is rhetoric trotted out by the marketing departments.

If you are looking for extra yards or improved accuracy shaft type may be of some help, but the main factor is always swing technique.

That said, it's fun to buy a new driver and if that's what you want to do, go for it.

  • Like 2

KZG SP700 driver

Srixon F65 3-wood

Srixon H65 3, 4 hybrids

Mizuno MP63 5 thru 9-iron

Cleveland RTX 48-52-56-64 wedges

Scotty Cameron Classic III putter

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the 410 and 400 Max are both very good drivers.  I had owned the 400 Max previously then sold if for some dumb reason.  I ended up going through a lot of drivers this year before coming back to the 410 Plus.  I knew the 425 Max was coming, but the deals on the 410 are just too good right now.  New drivers seem to be going for 5 bills these days.  I'm too cheap to pay that much for incremental improvement.

 

 

  • Like 1

WITB (as of 11/14/20)
PING G410 PLUS 9*
PING G400 5-wood
PING G410 22*
Srixon Z565 5-PW
Cleveland CBX 2 50*
Cleveland CBX 2 54*
Cleveland CBX Full Face 58*
Cleveland Frontline Elevado
Srixon Z-Star

Link to post
Share on other sites

A few months ago I did an extensive LM test at local fitter with an outdoor driving range (so that we could see the actual ball flight). We used range balls so please take the conclusions based on that variable. I saw at best + 2~ 5 yards of distance gain on average relative to my gamer. I was all set to spend money to a new driver but the fitter dissuaded me (I am sure he was chided by his boss).

 

My gamer driver swing numbers (averages): ball speed: 156.3 mph, launch angle: 14 deg, spin rate: 2500 rpm, carry: 263.3 yd

Gamer: Cobra Bio Cell + with stock Matrix s flex shaft

Drivers Tested: Mavrik reg, G410 Plus, G410 LST with some of the stock shaft options.

Only driver that offered enough statistical differentiation to my gamer was the G410 LST...approx 250~325 rpm less in backspin. No difference in carry distance but likely more roll out. However roll out is also dependent on the softness of the fairways, any slope on the landing region etc..

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/26/2020 at 9:26 AM, KOTG said:

Hi All

 

First post so be kind 🙂

 

I live in Australia and obs we are lucky to have these released ahead of the rest of the world, except Asia and maybe SA.  

 

I purchased the G425 Max, 3 Wood Max, 7 Wood Max, 3,5 and 6 Hybrid and 7,8,9,PW Irons.  I also had 2 Glides 50 and 56 and purchased a new Glide 3 60.

 

I also have a Scotty Phantom X 8.5.

 

All the gear and no idea, im a high handicapper, swapped my G25s, what I can say is that the driver is very forgiving, difficult for me to mishit it, distance wise for me is not as important as keeping it on the fairway.  Always struggled with low irons hence why I swapped these for the hybrids, 3, 5 and 6.  These are very easy to hit well compared to a 4 iron for example which I hardly every used.

 

Costs in australia are massive tho, Driver was 900 AUD, Woods were 550, Hybrids 470 from memory which brings a full set up to close to 5k (I swapped my bag too).

 

They look amazing in the bag, head covers are the new flat style like the G410, sounds a little duller off the face for me but I cannot fault them so far.

 

Came with the Arccos Grips, I bought an extra 3 grips for my Glides and an Arccos accessory for my Scotty Fatso grip.

 

Havent got out on to the course proper until Sunday but been to the range 3 times on Toptracer and using my G80 launch aspect.

 

I'm falling in love with Golf again 🙂

 

Happy golfing

 

KOTG

 

 

That's a sweet setup, I'm jealous ... it must almost make up for living in Brisvegas! 😝 (don't mind me, I'm just a cheeky Gold Coaster).

 

I'm tackling the G425s with a slow and steady accumulation "sneak in a purchase when the wife isn't looking" approach.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/28/2020 at 9:34 PM, mantan said:

I think the 410 and 400 Max are both very good drivers.  I had owned the 400 Max previously then sold if for some dumb reason.  I ended up going through a lot of drivers this year before coming back to the 410 Plus.  I knew the 425 Max was coming, but the deals on the 410 are just too good right now.  New drivers seem to be going for 5 bills these days.  I'm too cheap to pay that much for incremental improvement.

 

 

 

Hated the G400 Max, I had the Tour 65 shaft in it which suits me but it was short. Wasn't all that much more forgiving when compared to my prior driver, the Ping G LS

 

Now the G410 LST was a beauty. Had that for a short time and hit it pretty good. However, I think I will wait and pick up the G425 LS just because of the sound is improved here vs the louder G410 LST. I never liked the G410+, damn head felt like a ton of lead and could not get anything out of that head.

Cobra Pars & Stripes Speedzone, Fujikura Ventus Blue 6-S Velocore, Club Conex Uni-Fit
Honma 737 13* 3 wood, Vizard A 50S shaft

Taylormade M4 HL 16.5* 3 wood with UST Elements Chrome 7F4
Cobra Speedzone 3 hybrid

Cobra Speedzone irons 4 - PW Recoil ESX F4 shafts
Cleveland CBX2 48* wedge & Cleveland FullFace 56* wedge with Catalyst 100 shafts
Directed Force Reno "2.05 Presse IV tweaked" Putter with BGT Stability shaft
#1 Snell MTB-X / Black, #2 Srixon XV 5/6

Graves One Plane swing

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've purchased just about every new Ping driver to hit the market for the last thirty five years as well as a few other brands.  I like Ping stuff and I like new toys so.......

 

Currently playing the 410 Plus with a Ventus Blue and it's a great driver.  Is it significantly better than the 400 it replaced?  Well, some days yes and some days no.  If I ever find a driver or any other club for that matter that is the absolute best ever every day and every swing then I guess I'll be ready to die content that I've discovered the meaning of life.

 

In the meantime I enjoy tinkering and experimenting with all aspects of the game and buying shiny new drivers is just another element of my indulgence.  

 

Good luck to you and G425 for me please!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, GolfTurkey said:

 

That's a sweet setup, I'm jealous ... it must almost make up for living in Brisvegas! 😝 (don't mind me, I'm just a cheeky Gold Coaster).

 

I'm tackling the G425s with a slow and steady accumulation "sneak in a purchase when the wife isn't looking" approach.

I used to live on the GC, I bought these from House of Golf in Bundall through Leon who I also bought my G30s through.  

 

Remember, asking for Forgiveness is far easier than asking for Permission 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites

Reason for newer drivers:

 

2016 v 2020 driver will go the same distance on quality swings 

 

2020 driver will go further when impact is 1” from sweet spot than 2016 driver struck the same way. 
 

Although the both go the same distance on quality swings, the AVERAGE over the course of 100 swings will be higher on the 2020 driver. 
 

Whether you mishit the ball enough to benefit over the course of 100 swings is up to the user. 

Edited by Stetson
  • Like 1

Driver: Ping G410 LST (Diamana ZF)
5w:  Titleist TS2 (Ventus Blue)
3H: Titleist 818 H2 (Ventus Blue HB)
or 3i: Cobra King Utility 21* (Tour AD DI)
4-P: PXG 0311T (KBS $-Taper)
Wedges: 51* Edel TRP, 55* Edel DVR, 60* Cally MD5
Putter: PXG Mini Gunboat H

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have heard it said that the G 410 Max is just as forgiving as the g400 but with the addition of the movable  weight in the back. I guess the benefit is a little more bias option with the 410. If you like a driver in the neutral biased position then the 400 would probably be just as good. 

  • Like 1

>Mavrik Max 12.5* 

>Mavrik 16.5* 4w

>Mavrik Max 4, 5, 6, 7 hybrids

>7--SW Dynacraft Prophet Muscle Blade Irons

>MD5 Jaws 58* W grind LW

>Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide Putter

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, hybrid25 said:

I have heard it said that the G 410 Max is just as forgiving as the g400 but with the addition of the movable  weight in the back. I guess the benefit is a little more bias option with the 410. If you like a driver in the neutral biased position then the 400 would probably be just as good. 

 

This is one of the reasons I want to go demo one. I don't think i can afford new.

 

But for  me I love the G400 max for its playability, but being a hooker the moveable weight can sucker me in LOL. Also if the 425max lowers spin a tad, I will probably hold on to the 425 for a few seasons!

 

if not, g400max are finally coming down in price lol i can get a spare head

Edited by vietnameeh

Ping G400 Max 9* Aldila Rip-X 65TX
Callaway XR Pro 14* Graphite Design PM902X
Taylormade M3 17* Rescue Fujikura 869 Speeder Tour Spec X
Cobra Fly Z + Forged 4-PW Ping AMT 2.0 X Flex (LOL)
Wilson PMP 52,56,60
Directed Force 2.1
#vietnameeh

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Our picks

    • 2021 American Express WITB & Equipment Photos- Links and comments
      We are back on the ground at the American Express PGA event.
       
      Here are links to all the galleries:
       
      Cameron putters - 2021 American Express
      PXG Gen 4 prototype drivers - new putters
      UST Maymiya LinQ shafts - American Express 2021
      Mitsubishi Kaili & MMT shafts - American Express 2021
      Titleist TSi 2 & TSi 3 hybrids - American Express 2021
      TaylorMade putter cover for Palm Springs/Palm Desert - American Express
      New Aldila Synergy, Ascent & prototype shafts - American Express 2021
      Callaway Apex Pro iron, Epic Driver and fairway, Apex iron & hybrid - American Express 2021
      New Perfect Practice training aids - American Express 2021
      New KBS prototype shafts - American Express 2021
       
        • Like
      • 17 replies
    • Kevin Na WITB: 2021 Sony Open Winner (pics and specs)
      Kevin Na's What's In The Bag?
       
      Specs are on the front-page as well-
      https://www.golfwrx.com/645178/kevin-nas-winning-witb-2021-sony-open/
       
      Driver- Callaway GBB Epic (9 degrees) Graphite Design Tour AD GP 6 TX
      3w- Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero (13.5 degrees) Mitsubishi Diamana RF 70 TX
      5w- Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero (18 degrees) Mitsubishi Diamana RF 80 TX
      Hybrid- PXG 0317 X Gen 2 (19 degrees) Graphite Design Tour AD DI 95X
      Irons- Callaway Rogue Pro (4), Callaway Apex Pro 16 (5-PW) True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
      Wedges- Callaway Mack Daddy 4 (54), Vokey Design prototype (’18) (60-06K ) True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
      Putter- Odyssey Toulon Madison
      Grips- Golf Pride Tour Velvet Plus4
      Ball- Titleist Pro V1x
       

       
        • Like
      • 34 replies
    • SIM up close
      Here some pictures up close of the SIM only for now.  
       
      Wk
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 154 replies
    • 2021 EQUIPMENT LAUNCHES (Running thread of all our launch pieces)
      A continually updated table of contents of our front page 2021 equipment launch stories for your reading pleasure. 
       

      Callaway
      Apex irons, Apex Pro irons, Apex DCB irons Apex hybrids, Apex Pro hybrids  
      Mizuno 
      MCraft putters
      Ping
      G425 driver G425 fairway woods, hybrids and crossover G425 irons
       
      PXG 
      PXG 0211 series
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 48 replies
    • JT with a Ventus in the Tsi3?
      https://www.instagram.com/p/CJo-yEVDcyC/?igshid=1llg9lvv71oco
      • 212 replies

×
×
  • Create New...