Looking for a quick sale. All shipped priority, PayPal only, no trade offers please, respond via PM only. OBRO. 

1: Taylormade P7MC 4-PW heads in excellent condition, used with iron covers( I know I am that guy). Pulled from custom set with c taper 120 stiff shafts built by Taylormade. Will include bullet weights that were removed from head( marked to designate club). Decided to keep them 

2: Ctaper 120 shafts, 4-pw pulled from above P7mc heads sold

pin 11/2

pin 12/13

Edited by ericft
Added pics
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I used to be the same with any irons that I wasn't sure I would be keeping and gaming.. then I hit my Wilson Staff Model blades and realized they were not going anywhere, and no need to keep them pris

• ericft changed the title to Quick Sale!!! P7MC 4-PW Ctaper 120, Spider X navy, Ctaper Stiff shafts, New Level 902 and wedges
  • ericft changed the title to Quick Sale!!! MAKE OFFERS!! P7MC 4-PW Ctaper 120, Spider X navy, Ctaper Stiff shafts, New Level 902 and wedges, Matrix Ozik Program one length shafts
  • ericft changed the title to Quick Sale!!! MAKE OFFERS!! P7MC 4-PW Ctaper 120, Tour AD-DI 8x, Spider X navy, Ctaper Stiff shafts, New Level 902 and wedges, Matrix Ozik Program one length shafts
  • ericft changed the title to Quick Sale!!! MAKE OFFERS!! Taylormade Milled Grind Black 52/58 wedges, Ctaper Stiff shafts, New Level 902 irons
  • ericft changed the title to P7MC 4-PW heads, C Taper 120 Stiff shafts, Taylormade Milled Grind Black 52/58 wedges
  • Gxgolfer unpinned this topic
  • Gxgolfer pinned this topic
  • ericft changed the title to P7MC 4-PW heads, C Taper 120 Stiff shafts
On 11/27/2020 at 6:27 PM, ericft said:

1: Taylormade P7MC 4-PW heads in excellent condition, used with iron covers( I know I am that guy). Pulled from custom set with c taper 120 stiff shafts built by Taylormade. Will include bullet weights that were removed from head( marked to designate club)

I used to be the same with any irons that I wasn't sure I would be keeping and gaming.. then I hit my Wilson Staff Model blades and realized they were not going anywhere, and no need to keep them pristine for someone else. People bust chops for head cover users, but I'm pretty sure anyone who has ever bought my used irons were glad they got them in great shape..! GLWS...

• Like 2
  • Cobra Speedzone Xtreme 10.5°, HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 60g 6.0 
  • Titleist TS2 16.5°, HZRDUS Smoke 70g 6.0
  • Wilson Staff Model Utility 18° or 21°, Tensei CK Blue 80HYx 
  • Wilson Staff Model Blades 4-PW, DG S300
  • Mizuno T20 50°-7°, DG TI S400
  • Taylormade Hi-Toe 56°-10°, KBS HI-REV 2.0 120g
  • Taylormade Hi-Toe 60°-12°, DG 120 Tour Issue S400
  • Scotty Cameron GoLo 3 35"

• ericft changed the title to Gone
  • Gxgolfer locked this topic
  • Gxgolfer unpinned this topic