Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

See, that’s what I worry about. I would want to purchase everything and be homeless with tons of head covers.

Masters covers and chunky dunky covers are 🔥 

No you have to purchase it but it is for Collective members only.    These are the first two. 

Posted Images

Totally forgot about this one lol

Would have loved to picked up a yellow blade

nothing else really was a must have for me.

I got the earlier white cover, but I like the yellow one much better.

solid release though, which was good, cause I thought the last few were duds

Yadi for President

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/10/2021 at 5:24 PM, Josh L. said:

Well, that was fun, added both blade covers and a divot tool to my cart, by the time I went to check out at 3:05 (5:05est) they were all sold out and removed from the cart, better luck next time I guess. 

 

 

That sucks. This was my first drop since joining the collective so the only target I really had was the divot tool since those always sold out. And I figured I'll have a lot more chances at putter covers with the putter of the month thing being pre-orders. Think I checked out at 5:04est with the tool after debating for a few minutes on if I wanted other stuff. Didn't realize that green headcover even had a mallet option otherwise I would've went after it. Glad I didn't.

 

What items tend to sell out the fastest? The divot tool and masters covers took about 5 minutes it seemed. Tervis was not far behind.

Titleist 915 D2 9* D
Callaway Epic Flash 15* 3W
Titleist 818 H2 19* 3H

Mizuno 919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW
Callaway MD4 50*, 54*, 58*
Odyssey Stroke Lab Black Seven
Srixon Z-Star

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MizunoUp said:

 

That sucks. This was my first drop since joining the collective so the only target I really had was the divot tool since those always sold out. And I figured I'll have a lot more chances at putter covers with the putter of the month thing being pre-orders. Think I checked out at 5:04est with the tool after debating for a few minutes on if I wanted other stuff. Didn't realize that green headcover even had a mallet option otherwise I would've went after it. Glad I didn't.

 

What items tend to sell out the fastest? The divot tool and masters covers took about 5 minutes it seemed. Tervis was not far behind.

Mallet covers sell out quick. Unique Driver/ FWY covers go quick. But, really it all depends. Follow TBC & Zac on IG, have a sense of what you’re looking for before the drop and try to be checked out by 505p and you are normally ok.

Titleist TSi3 Driver
Taylormade M6 15 3-Wood
Titleist u500 2i
Titleist T100 Irons 4-P
Titleist Vokey Wedges 50, 54, 58
TM Spider Tour X
Titleist Pro V1

RLX Apparel with Footjoy Shoes & Gloves

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ctfuzz21 said:

Mallet covers sell out quick. Unique Driver/ FWY covers go quick. But, really it all depends. Follow TBC & Zac on IG, have a sense of what you’re looking for before the drop and try to be checked out by 505p and you are normally ok.

 

Thanks, that's good to know since I only have mallet putters. Also interesting since I always thought blades were more popular, but maybe that's more a supply than a demand issue.

 

And I actually did just what you suggested. Put alerts on both of their IG, made a list of items I wanted, and quickly added them to cart at 5p.

 

Will just make sure to move a little quicker in the future if there's a mallet cover on the list that I want.

  • Like 1

Titleist 915 D2 9* D
Callaway Epic Flash 15* 3W
Titleist 818 H2 19* 3H

Mizuno 919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW
Callaway MD4 50*, 54*, 58*
Odyssey Stroke Lab Black Seven
Srixon Z-Star

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, MizunoUp said:

 

Thanks, that's good to know since I only have mallet putters. Also interesting since I always thought blades were more popular, but maybe that's more a supply than a demand issue.

 

And I actually did just what you suggested. Put alerts on both of their IG, made a list of items I wanted, and quickly added them to cart at 5p.

 

Will just make sure to move a little quicker in the future if there's a mallet cover on the list that I want.

Can always pull the trigger on extra stuff and sell at cost later if you don’t want the items. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MizunoUp said:

 

That sucks. This was my first drop since joining the collective so the only target I really had was the divot tool since those always sold out. And I figured I'll have a lot more chances at putter covers with the putter of the month thing being pre-orders. Think I checked out at 5:04est with the tool after debating for a few minutes on if I wanted other stuff. Didn't realize that green headcover even had a mallet option otherwise I would've went after it. Glad I didn't.

 

What items tend to sell out the fastest? The divot tool and masters covers took about 5 minutes it seemed. Tervis was not far behind.

It was my fault, I was trying to add a bunch of stuff and should've bought the tool and covers right away and then made a second purchase for the less high profile items. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I like it. That black towel looks sick and the suede cover isn’t shabby at all. 

  • Like 2

Taylormade SIM MAX 8* AutoFlex 505xx
Taylormade SIM 5 RIP X 85TX

Srixon ZX 20* Recoil 95X

Srixon ZX5 4-6 DGTI X100

Srixon ZX7 7-PW DGTI X100
Taylormade MG2 TW 52/56/60 S400 TI
Kevin Burns 9305LN LAGP One35
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FaReal87 said:

Suede cover looks sick. More likely to use that than the canvas driver one from last year. 

 

Also it pairs pretty well with the canvas driver cover...

 

I'm thinking Canvas driver cover, Swag April COTM (Silver/black skulls) fairway, suede putter cover, black towel, and a white bag. Pretty good looking setup...

Callaway Rogue, AD-TP 6S
Callaway Epic Flash 3W        
Titleist U500, Tensei White 90 S
Miura Y Grind, Nippon Modus3 120S
Vokey SM7 52, 56 Callaway PM 60
Artisan 0217, Customer #62

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not upset about this gift at all! I love the black towel. I do with I had the driver cover instead of the blade cover though, since I dont use a blade, but whatever, I'll throw it in the collection box.

 

This last release was my first TBC purchase. What have the fulfillment times looked like in the past? I'm not in a rush, but ya know... the sooner the better. LOL

Srixon ZX5 9.5* - GD ADDI 6S
Taylormade M3 HL - MFS5 White Tie 60S -0.75" (42.5")
Taylormade M4 19* - UST Proforce V2h R -0.5" (40.25")

Srixon ZXU 3i - Recoil95S - Softstepped - -1/2" - 2* flat
Srixon ZX5 4-AW - Recoil95S - Softstepped - -1/2" - 2* flat

Cleveland Zipcore Tour Rack 50*/54* mid, 58* low -0.5" - 2* flat 
Slighter Proto 1 #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*
Odyssey OWorks 2ball  33.5" - 1* loft - 71* lie

PXG Battle Ready Bat Attack - 34" 4* loft - 71* lie
WITB Link

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am seriously thinking about joining this, some serious cool gear. I am curious if TBC members get any sort of first dibs on tee times/deals once the course is built (whenever that will be)? Sorry if this is a naïve question or was covered already in the thread - haven't read the entire thing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Prefer the black towel, but wish we had the option to request a mallet, as I have no blades. To the bay it will go.

  

On 4/16/2021 at 7:41 PM, blink3665 said:

I'm not upset about this gift at all! I love the black towel. I do with I had the driver cover instead of the blade cover though, since I dont use a blade, but whatever, I'll throw it in the collection box.

 

This last release was my first TBC purchase. What have the fulfillment times looked like in the past? I'm not in a rush, but ya know... the sooner the better. LOL

 

Still waiting on mine. Got an expected delivery date of this past Saturday, but tracking says its coming later than expected now. Live on east coast. 

Edited by MizunoUp

Titleist 915 D2 9* D
Callaway Epic Flash 15* 3W
Titleist 818 H2 19* 3H

Mizuno 919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW
Callaway MD4 50*, 54*, 58*
Odyssey Stroke Lab Black Seven
Srixon Z-Star

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/16/2021 at 10:10 PM, Gnucastle said:

I am seriously thinking about joining this, some serious cool gear. I am curious if TBC members get any sort of first dibs on tee times/deals once the course is built (whenever that will be)? Sorry if this is a naïve question or was covered already in the thread - haven't read the entire thing. 

I'm a member, and I haven't read anything like that. I know there is access to their Ringer tournament. But I don't know if there's a reduced price for members. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Josh L. said:

I've only seen it teased on Instagram, as far as I know it hasn't gone up yet. 

Maybe the member gift?!?!?! One can dream haha

 

10 minutes ago, Jota_Jota said:

I'm a member, and I haven't read anything like that. I know there is access to their Ringer tournament. But I don't know if there's a reduced price for members. 

Highly doubt we get those perks. Do I think we should be invited to play once investors get a tour/play? Sure do but not going to hold my breath. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Our picks

    • 2021 3M Open - Discussion and Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #1
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #2
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #3
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #4
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #5
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #6
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #7
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #8
       
      2021 3M Open - Wednesday #1
      2021 3M Open - Wednesday #2
      2021 3M Open - Wednesday #3
      2021 3M Open - Wednesday #4
      2021 3M Open - Wednesday #5
       
       
       
      TaylorMade MG3 wedges - 2021 3M Open
      Mizuno 225 2 iron - 2021 3M Open
      TaylorMade Mini Driver - 2021 3M Open
      Scotty Cameron putters - 2021 3M Open
      New Odyssey putter cover - 2021 3M Open
      Bettinardi wedges - 2021 3M Open
      Rypstick training aid - 2021 3M Open
      Bettinardi putters and covers - 2021 3M Open
      Kuch putting right armlock - 2021 3M Open
       
       
       
       
       
       
        • Like
      • 15 replies
    • 2021 TPC Colorado Champ. @ Heron Lakes WITB Photos- Discussion & Links
      Please put any questions or comments here...
       
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #1
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #2
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #3
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #4
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #5
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #6
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #7
       
      Titleist T200 2& 3 irons - 2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes
       

       

       
      • 16 replies
    • 2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic WITB Photos- Discussion and Links
      Please put any questions or comments here.
       
      2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic - Monday #1
      2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic - Monday #2
      2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic - Monday #3
      2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic - Monday #4
      2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic - Monday #5
       
      Cameron putters - 2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic
       

       
       
       
       
        • Haha
      • 15 replies
    • 2021 Travelers Championship - Discussion & Links
      2021 Titleist T100 irons (in hand photos) - Travelers Championship
      2021 Titleist T100S irons (in hand photos) - Travelers Championship
      2021 Titleist U 505 (in hand photos) - Travelers Championship
      Mitsubishi Tensei K series (red, white & blue US Open) shaft - 2021 Travelers Championship
       
      Rickie Fowler's custom Cameron putters - 2021 Travelers Championship
      Scotty Cameron putters - 2021 Travelers Championship
       
      2021 Travelers Championship - Tuesday #1
      2021 Travelers Championship - Tuesday #2
       
      • 20 replies
    • Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Discussion and Links
      Please put any question or comments here.
       
      Links to the galleries...
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #1
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #2
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #3
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #4
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #5
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #6
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #7
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #8
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #9
       
      Adam Svensson with new model of Puma golf shoes - 2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry)
       


       
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #1
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #2
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #3
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #4
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #5
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #6
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #7
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #8
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #9
       
      Adam Svensson with new model of Puma golf shoes - 2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry)
       

       
        • Like
      • 4 replies

×
×
  • Create New...