Jump to content

Nike Footwear 2021 (Unofficial Thread) (***NO BUY SELL TRADE POSTS***)


Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, mci711 said:

It provides nothing to the forum to say "I know what they look like but Im not telling" 

 

LOL...you're right, it doesn't provide anything to the forum.  Just like all of the "I'm going to cop those!", "Those are badass!",  and "Those look like crap!".  The majority of the posts in these threads don't provide anything to the forum other than someone's opinion.  Kinda like your post.  LOL. You know what I say to your post and others that complain?   AND?   If you don't like it, no one is begging you to stay.  There are quite a few posts on here that I could do without...you know what I do?  Move on to the next post.  Pretty simple.

 

This is just for you @mci711...here's a little taste.  Pssst....don't show anyone, ok?  

 

0D9C6060-990C-4E3B-AF51-28AC2B183EB0_4_5005_c.jpeg.5051323812fd1d03e8f367571113fa47.jpeg

 

 

 

Edited by The_Timmy
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, The_Timmy said:

 

LOL...you're right, it doesn't provide anything to the forum.  Just like all of the "I'm going to cop those!", "Those are badass!",  and "Those look like crap!".  The majority of the posts in these threads don't provide anything to the forum other than someone's opinion.  Kinda like your post.  LOL. You know what I say to your post and others that complain?   AND?   If you don't like it, no one is begging you to stay.  There are quite a few posts on here that I could do without...you know what I do?  Move on to the next post.  Pretty simple.

 

This is just for you @mci711...here's a little taste.  Pssst....don't show anyone, ok?  

 

0D9C6060-990C-4E3B-AF51-28AC2B183EB0_4_5005_c.jpeg.5051323812fd1d03e8f367571113fa47.jpeg

 

 

 

You edit your post when you realized I wasn't going to beg you to stay like you thought? 😂

 

Though that is helpful, I need a new white/blue shoe. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, mci711 said:

You edit your post when you realized I wasn't going to beg you to stay like you thought? 😂

 

Though that is helpful, I need a new white/blue shoe. 


LOL.  Whatever you want to tell yourself.  Truth be told, I didn’t like the way I was coming off…so I changed it.    This back and forth is silly, man.  
 

I’ll post more when I’m able to, unless someone leaks it first.  
 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, The_Timmy said:


LOL.  Whatever you want to tell yourself.  Truth be told, I didn’t like the way I was coming off…so I changed it.    This back and forth is silly, man.  
 

I’ll post more when I’m able to, unless someone leaks it first.  
 

👋 I hope everyone likes blue and some pink. 

Edited by Rfern12
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, zonacats23 said:

Whats good boys!? Its been a minute. Glad to see the same arguments are happening. I know people dont like to hear it but there is a reason companies like to keep things under wraps as long as possible. We are still 4 months from 2022 and 6/7 months from when certain new styles will drop. How much sooner do you actually need to see things? Heck, there are still a couple big time releases still to come for this years stuff. Be patient. They will leak. 

I used to be the guy who wanted to get the pics out there asap. But then one year i did and my Nike connects confronted me and told me to stop and followed that up with why they dont like it. Its been discussed multiple times on here so i wont go in to all the details again but for my instance, it had to do with a certain style Nike was coming out with and another brand seeing it and copying it. Not just copying it but then bringing it out before Nike did. And this company definitely got the credit for this style instead of Nike because it was first. Obviously new colorways of an older version arent as big a deal but when it comes to a totally new or revamped style, they want to keep it under wraps until the time is right. 

So sit back, wait patiently, and soon enough, someone who doesnt care about all that will post them. Haha! Ive shown a few people things over the years on my Instagram and told them not to post anywhere....within the day they had posted here not knowing who i was on here. They dont get pics anymore. 

Besides the new version of the Infinity Tours and Pros not much different from Nike. But i suspect youll love what Jordan is bringing....

 

Anytime Zona says you'll love what Jordan is bringing I know my wife and I are about to have a discussion about my golf shoe problem.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, StillCantPutt said:

Is Nike releasing anything for the Ryder Cup? I know they did the ZITs last year but anything for this year?

I havent bothered to ask anyone because the answer I got back at the beginning of summer was, no. Not saying they didnt whip something up but it didnt sound like it was going to happen. 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/5/2021 at 11:42 AM, obluetouring said:

I want to ask the experts here about sizing and traction. I received a gift card for NDC and I want to use it on golf shoes. I’m torn between the AM90G (all white or sail/red/white/beetroot) and TW20 (white). 


I currently play in React Infinity Pro (normal width) in size 11. Tried both 10.5 and 11, and finally settled on 11 to get more wiggle rooms in the toebox. While normal 11 was still a bit narrow around mid foot initially, I broke it in and got used to it. I tried the wide version and it was just too wide. 
 

I’m wondering if I go with TW20 (normal width), should I try 10.5 or go straight to 11 like my current t React Infinity Pro? I’ve tried AM90G in store and I’ll need to go 11 on that for sure. 
 

Next question is about traction of AM90G. I had an AM1 NRG before and thought that sole pattern was acceptable. Now the AM90G has different traction pattern (looks shallower), I’m wondering how do they hold up on the course? I’m in Los Angeles so the courses are pretty dry when I play around mid days, except for occasional morning rounds when the grasses are slightly wet from sprinklers. 
 

Thanks in advance for any feedbacks!
 

 

 

I play in the Seattle area and am 90% a dew sweeper, dodging sprinklers. I had a few small issues with the AM90 traction, but not much. Definitely still have been purchasing every major colorway. I think the AM1 was better for my traction, but I'd still buy the AM90s any day of the week.

 

23 hours ago, zonacats23 said:

Whats good boys!? Its been a minute. Glad to see the same arguments are happening. I know people dont like to hear it but there is a reason companies like to keep things under wraps as long as possible. We are still 4 months from 2022 and 6/7 months from when certain new styles will drop. How much sooner do you actually need to see things? Heck, there are still a couple big time releases still to come for this years stuff. Be patient. They will leak. 

I used to be the guy who wanted to get the pics out there asap. But then one year i did and my Nike connects confronted me and told me to stop and followed that up with why they dont like it. Its been discussed multiple times on here so i wont go in to all the details again but for my instance, it had to do with a certain style Nike was coming out with and another brand seeing it and copying it. Not just copying it but then bringing it out before Nike did. And this company definitely got the credit for this style instead of Nike because it was first. Obviously new colorways of an older version arent as big a deal but when it comes to a totally new or revamped style, they want to keep it under wraps until the time is right. 

So sit back, wait patiently, and soon enough, someone who doesnt care about all that will post them. Haha! Ive shown a few people things over the years on my Instagram and told them not to post anywhere....within the day they had posted here not knowing who i was on here. They dont get pics anymore. 

Besides the new version of the Infinity Tours and Pros not much different from Nike. But i suspect youll love what Jordan is bringing....

 

 

XI? XI? XI?!?!?!?! 😂

Cleveland Launcher XL 9* - GD ADDI 6S
Taylormade M3 HL - MFS5 White Tie 60S -0.75" (42.5")
Srixon ZXU 2i - Recoil95S - Softstepped - -1/2" - 2* flat
Srixon ZX5 4-AW - Recoil95S - Softstepped - -1/2" - 2* flat

Cleveland Zipcore Tour Rack 50*/54* mid, 58* low -0.5" - 2* flat 
Slighter Proto 1 #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*
Odyssey OWorks 2ball  33.5" - 1* loft - 71* lie

WITB Link

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/13/2021 at 5:04 PM, zonacats23 said:

Whats good boys!? Its been a minute. Glad to see the same arguments are happening. I know people dont like to hear it but there is a reason companies like to keep things under wraps as long as possible. We are still 4 months from 2022 and 6/7 months from when certain new styles will drop. How much sooner do you actually need to see things? Heck, there are still a couple big time releases still to come for this years stuff. Be patient. They will leak. 

I used to be the guy who wanted to get the pics out there asap. But then one year i did and my Nike connects confronted me and told me to stop and followed that up with why they dont like it. Its been discussed multiple times on here so i wont go in to all the details again but for my instance, it had to do with a certain style Nike was coming out with and another brand seeing it and copying it. Not just copying it but then bringing it out before Nike did. And this company definitely got the credit for this style instead of Nike because it was first. Obviously new colorways of an older version arent as big a deal but when it comes to a totally new or revamped style, they want to keep it under wraps until the time is right. 

So sit back, wait patiently, and soon enough, someone who doesnt care about all that will post them. Haha! Ive shown a few people things over the years on my Instagram and told them not to post anywhere....within the day they had posted here not knowing who i was on here. They dont get pics anymore. 

Besides the new version of the Infinity Tours and Pros not much different from Nike. But i suspect youll love what Jordan is bringing....

 

I’m curious of the next airmax release. 95s, vapor max? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, blink3665 said:

 

I play in the Seattle area and am 90% a dew sweeper, dodging sprinklers. I had a few small issues with the AM90 traction, but not much. Definitely still have been purchasing every major colorway. I think the AM1 was better for my traction, but I'd still buy the AM90s any day of the week.

 

 

XI? XI? XI?!?!?!?! 😂

No XI. Sorry. Atleast not general release. 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, mhales10 said:

Zona…can you tell your contacts in Oregon to retro the TW13 already?

 

🙏


I second that motion. 

  • Like 1

Cobra King LTD Pro 8.5 LAGP Tour AXS BLU 60X

TM Sim2 Max 15.0 Ventus Black Velocore 7x

TM M3 19.0 Diamana WB 80x

TM 2019 P790 4-P Project X 6.5 Taper

Vokey Sm8 50F 54S 60M Project X 6.0 Taper

SIK Pro C-Series Armlock LAGP TPZ 180 | Titleist Pro V1 Left Dot 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Our picks

    • 2022 Farmers Insurance Open Photos - 26 WITBs & New Gear- Discussion and Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
      General Albums - 
       
      2022 Farmers Insurance Open - Monday #1
      2022 Farmers Insurance Open - Monday #2
      2022 Farmers Insurance Open - Monday #3
      2022 Farmers Insurance Open - Monday #4
       
       
      WITB Albums - 
       
      Hideki Matsuyama - WITB - 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
      Sung Kang - WITB - 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
      Adam Long - WITB - 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
      Brandon Wu - WITB - 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
      Jimmy Walker - WITB - 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
      Sam Burns - WITB - 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
      Xander Schauffele - WITB - 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
      Trey Mullinax - WITB - 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
      Daniel Berger - WITB - 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
      James Hahn - WITB - 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
      Phil Mickelson - WITB - 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
      Aaron Wise - WITB - 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
      Justin Thomas - WITB - 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
      Lee Hodges - WITB - 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
      Jordan Spieth - WITB - 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
      Cameron Champ - WITB - 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
      Kyle Stanley - WITB - 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
       
       
      Pullout Albums - 
       
      New Super Stroke grip - 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
      Tour Aim alignment aids - 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
      Swag Golf: Hideki's caddie bowing at Augusta, signed headcovers – 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
      Dylan Frittelli's Callaway Apex TCB Sand Wedge (1-of-1 proto) – 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
      Bryson DeChambeau's Cobra King LTDx 5-degree driver – 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
      NeuroPeak Pro NTel Belt - 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
      JumboMax JMX Zen Lite grips – 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
       
      Cameron Champ WITB has the new Ping i525

       
      Bryson's WITB has the new Cobra LTDx Driver 

       
      Phils new Rogue Driver

       
      Bryson's LAGolf Shaft in the driver

       
      Xander has the triple diamond "S" driver

       
      New SuperStroke grips for 2022

       
        • Thanks
      • 8 replies
    • 2022 The American Express WITB Photos (Spotted: New gear for 2022) - Discussion & Links
      Please put and comments or questions here
       
       
      Scotty Cameron putters - 2022 American Express
      New Taylor-Made putters - 2022 American Express
      New Odyssey putters - 2022 American Express
      New Axis 1 model putter - - 2022 American Express
      Patrick Cantlay - WITB - 2022 American Express
      Mitsubishi MMT putter shaft - 2022 American Express
      Ping putter - 2022 American Express
      Abraham Ancer - WITB - 2022 American Express
      Jason Dufner - WITB - 2022 American Express
      Will Zalatoris - WITB - 2022 American Express
      The Surgeon 6109 wedge - 2022 American Express
      LA Golf "DJ Series" shafts (2022 American Express)
       
       
       
      2022 American Express - Monday #1
       
       
       
       
      • 40 replies
    • Sony Open Pics from January 11, 2022 Part 1
      I was able to get out to the Sony Open today to take a few pics.  I guess due to Covid precautions they kept the spectators pretty far from the players.  Also due to camera restrictions they've put in place, I wasn't able to bring the big lens like I normally do. Hopefully they'll ease up on the ropes and I'll be able to get more pics tomorrow!
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 22 replies
    • 2022 Callaway Rogue ST drivers (in-hand photos)
      2022 Callaway Rogue ST Max driver
       

       
      2022 Callaway Rogue ST Max D driver
       
      2021 Callaway Rogue ST Max 
       
      2022 Callaway Rogue ST Max LS driver

       
      2022 Callaway Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS

       
      Rogue ST exploded views
        • Like
      • 218 replies
    • Titleist Vokey SM9 Link on Wedge Works Coming Soon- UPDATED Pics Added Pg 4
      Looks like there is a link on Titleist Wedge Works for the new Vokey SM9, but doesn't show any photos yet.
       
      https://www.vokey.com/product/WM137.html#start=4
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 237 replies

×
×
  • Create New...