2024 Houston Open WITB Photos ×

BallerNate’s WITB

Will probably go with TaylorMade SIM or SIM Max when it’s time to switch up the Driver, 3-wood and Hybrid and go all TaylorMade. Are the SIM and SIM Max as good as advertised? Anyone else struggle hitting Hybrids and is a Driving iron the best replacement, or would a 5-wood be better? Having a really tough time controlling the trajectory on the Hybrid!!

Edited by nbphilippe

Callaway Paradym X (11*) / Hzrdus Silver 6.0

Callaway Paradym X (15*) / Hzrdus Silver 6.0

Callaway Big Bertha 23 (19*) / Cally RCH 65 S

Srixon ZX5 (4-PW) / Nippon Modus3 Tour 105 S

Cleveland CBX (48*), RTX 6 Zipcore (52* Mid, 58* Mid) / DG Spinner

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

WITB on WRX

20 minutes ago, nbphilippe said:

Will probably go with TaylorMade SIM or SIM Max when it’s time to switch up the Driver, 3-wood and Hybrid and go all TaylorMade. Are the SIM and SIM Max as good as advertised? Anyone else struggle hitting Hybrids and is a Driving iron the best replacement, or would a 5-wood be better? Having a really tough time controlling the trajectory on the Hybrid!!

Set looks nice, I've been interested in those milled grind wedge for ages now...... as for the above it's pretty rare to see someone playing the same weight shaft in their hybrid as their driver. Might be worth giving a heavier (and maybe shorter) shaft a go in the hybrid, something closer or even the same as the shaft in your irons. The Synergy is a good shaft but 60g in a hybrid is very light. Some added weight may help you with some control.

1 hour ago, Skipperation said:

Set looks nice, I've been interested in those milled grind wedge for ages now...... as for the above it's pretty rare to see someone playing the same weight shaft in their hybrid as their driver. Might be worth giving a heavier (and maybe shorter) shaft a go in the hybrid, something closer or even the same as the shaft in your irons. The Synergy is a good shaft but 60g in a hybrid is very light. Some added weight may help you with some control.

Thanks!! Feels great to have all the work of upgrading and sourcing the clubs done for now! Love the Milled Grind wedges for sure...I started off with the 56 and had an old TaylorMade RAC 52 to go with it, but the Milled Grind felt so good that I bought the 60 and 52 to match...awesome clubs!

Good to know about the Hybrid shaft weight...had no idea. Originally I got it extended by 1.5 inches (I’m 6’7), but the extension was way too long and messed up the swing dynamics completely. Then read up online and saw that Hybrids are usually 0.75” longer than 3 irons, so chopped it down by 1”...now it’s 0.5” longer than stock, and 0.75” longer than my 3 iron (which was extended by 1”). Will definitely consider looking for a heavier shaft for it for sure, thanks for the tip!

Edited by nbphilippe

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

WITB on WRX

Great suggestion by @Skipperation about the weight and length of my Hybrid shaft...I’m going to make an appointment to get fitted for my Driver, 3-wood, and Hybrid to make sure I have the right length and weight shafts. 

Anyone else have any other suggestions on how I can make my setup better? The previous owner of my Irons made them 1 degree more upright which works out well because I’m 6’7. My wedges were all extended by 1.25”, my irons by 1”, and my putter also has a custom length just over 2” longer than standard (re-shafted). My Hybrid is now 0.5” longer than standard, but I haven’t extended my Driver and 3-wood since I hit them pretty well already and they feel good.

Edited by nbphilippe

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

WITB on WRX

On 12/10/2020 at 6:14 AM, nbphilippe said:

Anyone else struggle hitting Hybrids and is a Driving iron the best replacement, or would a 5-wood be better? Having a really tough time controlling the trajectory on the Hybrid!!

Currently going through the same thing myself- When the covid rules weren't as bad I went to golf town where my buddy works and we hit balls for like 45mins, I tried 5wood vs 3iron vs 3hybrid vs 7 wood vs everything.... Turns out a 3 iron is like 2000% more consistent ball flight off the tee for me, couldn't hit the 5 wood or 7 wood at all- My current hybrid is so good into par 5's but other than that it's not good off the tee or even bad lies. 

I can't wait to get back to testing again as I picked up a 2iron and a sim ti 3 wood, just want to find the right gaps and ball flights- this also has me debating on my wedge set-up too, maybe I don't need gap sand lob anymore... This is the fun part though!

Also those irons are xxxxxx classics man, Love them.

Left Handed

Driver: Titleist 917D3 [SureFit:C2=9.5*@11*] (Diamana W70x) {Golfpride mcc-black}

3 Wood: Taylormade Sim Ti [15*@ 15.75*] (Diamana ltd. 75x) {TM z grip}

3 hybrid: Titleist 818H2 [SureFit:B3=19*@18*] (GD tour AD-DI 85x) {Golfpride mcc-white}

2 Iron: Titleist 718 T-MB [17* std. loft + lie] (X100) {Golfpride Z-cord}

3 Iron: Titleist 712u [21* std. loft + lie] (X100 XP95) {Golfpride tour wrap 2G}

Irons 4-5: Titleist T200 [2* weak, 1*up] (PX6.0) {Golfpride Z-cord align}

Irons 6-Pw: Titleist T100 [std. lofts, 1*up] (PX6.0) {Golfpride Z-cord align}

Wedges: Titleist SM4 [52*, 56*, 60*] (wedge flex) {Golf Pride mcc white & blue}

Putter: 2021 Bettinardi QB6 (coming soon) 

6 minutes ago, Hoot n Shoot said:

Currently going through the same thing myself- When the covid rules weren't as bad I went to golf town where my buddy works and we hit balls for like 45mins, I tried 5wood vs 3iron vs 3hybrid vs 7 wood vs everything.... Turns out a 3 iron is like 2000% more consistent ball flight off the tee for me, couldn't hit the 5 wood or 7 wood at all- My current hybrid is so good into par 5's but other than that it's not good off the tee or even bad lies. 

I can't wait to get back to testing again as I picked up a 2iron and a sim ti 3 wood, just want to find the right gaps and ball flights- this also has me debating on my wedge set-up too, maybe I don't need gap sand lob anymore... This is the fun part though!

Also those irons are xxxxxx classics man, Love them.

Yeah, I’ve traditionally found the 3 iron and 3 wood are way more consistent for me off the Tee too! The Hybrid has the potential to be longer than the 3 iron, but I just can’t control it consistently so far at all. Definitely interested to hear how the 2 iron works for you...I’m definitely going to consider adding a 2 iron or Driving iron to the bag. My craziest upgrading story from the last 5 months was driving 5 hours round trip to go buy my 3 iron off Kijiji, but was worth every second to have the matching Tour Preferred MC that went with my set, Lol! Now that I’m getting used to the Tour Preferred setup, I’m falling in love with them too! 

Also curious to hear how you like the SIM 3 wood...definitely considering going SIM when the right opportunity presents itself and I don’t have to take out a 2nd mortgage, Lol!

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

WITB on WRX

• BallerNate changed the title to BallerNate’s WITB
2 hours ago, BallerNate said:

Yeah, I’ve traditionally found the 3 iron and 3 wood are way more consistent for me off the Tee too! The Hybrid has the potential to be longer than the 3 iron, but I just can’t control it consistently so far at all. Definitely interested to hear how the 2 iron works for you...I’m definitely going to consider adding a 2 iron or Driving iron to the bag. My craziest upgrading story from the last 5 months was driving 5 hours round trip to go buy my 3 iron off Kijiji, but was worth every second to have the matching Tour Preferred MC that went with my set, Lol! Now that I’m getting used to the Tour Preferred setup, I’m falling in love with them too! 

Also curious to hear how you like the SIM 3 wood...definitely considering going SIM when the right opportunity presents itself and I don’t have to take out a 2nd mortgage, Lol!

I am going to have to make my own WITB thread man- Do not wanna hijack yours... But how funny is it that I also made a dumb 2 hour round trip for this 2 iron off kijij and went to the wrong town and everything to top it off. I totally agree with that trip lol 100% would've done the same thing you did for the matching 3 iron!

Left Handed

Driver: Titleist 917D3 [SureFit:C2=9.5*@11*] (Diamana W70x) {Golfpride mcc-black}

3 hybrid: Titleist 818H2 [SureFit:B3=19*@18*] (GD tour AD-DI 85x) {Golfpride mcc-white}

3 Iron: Titleist 712u [21* std. loft + lie] (X100 XP95) {Golfpride tour wrap 2G}

16 minutes ago, Hoot n Shoot said:

I am going to have to make my own WITB thread man- Do not wanna hijack yours... But how funny is it that I also made a dumb 2 hour round trip for this 2 iron off kijij and went to the wrong town and everything to top it off. I totally agree with that trip lol 100% would've done the same thing you did for the matching 3 iron!

Not hijacking my thread at all...happy to get some convo going and loving the forum! Lol...glad you can relate on the crazy Kijiji runs...I guess that’s why we’re on a forum for other insane golf addicts, Haha!!

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

WITB on WRX

3 minutes ago, BallerNate said:

Not hijacking my thread at all...happy to get some convo going and loving the forum! Lol...glad you can relate on the crazy Kijiji runs...I guess that’s why we’re on a forum for other insane golf addicts, Haha!!

Too funny!! Ill send you a message when I post my WITB before the end of the year- gunna follow yours- curious to see what you end up doing with the top end of the bag going forward!

Left Handed

2 minutes ago, Hoot n Shoot said:

Too funny!! Ill send you a message when I post my WITB before the end of the year- gunna follow yours- curious to see what you end up doing with the top end of the bag going forward!

Absolutely...look forward to seeing your WITB for sure!! Started calling around today to try and get a fitting appointment it sounds like it’s going to be tough to do before the Springtime unless I can get one directly with Callaway Canada. I’ll keep you posted!

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

WITB on WRX

Updates:

-I’m learning a ton from this forum and am starting to feel a lot more knowledgeable about equipment that’s going to help maximize my game.

-Made some calls and it sounds like I won’t be able to get a fitting appointment until Feb/March at the earliest. The fitting studios in my area are locked down due to COVID, and Golf Town said they can’t do fittings right now because they cleared out all their demo clubs and can’t do anything until they get their 2021 products in. Might be able to get an appointment directly with Callaway Canada, but then would only be trying Callaway products.

-I’m becoming more open-minded about equipment and am not blindly sold on SIM, SIM Max, or the upcoming SIM 2 just because I’d prefer to go all TaylorMade. I’ll get fitted once it’s possible and will be totally open-minded to all options, including keeping my Rogues and getting new heavier (or X-Stiff) shafts for Driver, 3-wood, and Hybrid or just Hybrid. Sounds like with the cost of changing shafts it might make more sense to trade-in/sell what I’ve got then replace though since the cost could be up to 50% or more than the value of the clubs themselves.

-Will try the Titleist TSi2, TSi3, new Callaway Epic, Mavrik, PING G425, SIM, and new SIM 2 before making any decisions to change out, and if they don’t perform much better than my Rogues then I’ll game those for at least another season.

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

WITB on WRX

Update: Decided to try a heavier shaft in my Rogue Hybrid and drove 2.5 hrs round trip to buy a Project X shaft that was supposed to be 80g and Stiff...then got to the shop to get it installed and instead it was 55g, had the wrong tip, and was Regular Flex!! 🤬🤬🤬

I’m taking this as a sign from the Golf Gods that I should give the current Synergy Aldila shaft another chance, and instead chopped the shaft back down to the stock length of 40”. I tried choking down on the club while practicing yesterday and the trajectory felt much easier to control and was hitting everything straight! 

Also taking it as a sign from the Golfing Gods that I need to slow down with the crazy club upgrading runs, and that upgrading my whole bag in the last 5 mths is enough for now. The craziest runs I’ve done were 5 hrs round trip to get my 3-iron, 3.5 hrs round trip for my 52 GW, and 3 hrs round trip for my irons. Also a sign that I shouldn’t make any other big moves until I get professionally fitted. Time to sit tight and wait until the 2021 stuff comes out and fitters are taking appointments again!

Edited by BallerNate

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

WITB on WRX

1 hour ago, BallerNate said:

Update: Decided to try a heavier shaft in my Rogue Hybrid and drove 2.5 hrs round trip to buy a Project X shaft that was supposed to be 80g and Stiff...then got to the shop to get it installed and instead it was 55g, had the wrong tip, and was Regular Flex!! 🤬🤬🤬

I’m taking this as a sign from the Golf Gods that I should give the current Synergy Aldila shaft another chance, and instead chopped the shaft back down to the stock length of 40”. I tried choking down on the club while practicing yesterday and the trajectory felt much easier to control and was hitting everything straight! 

Also taking it as a sign from the Golfing Gods that I need to slow down with the crazy club upgrading runs, and that upgrading my whole bag in the last 5 mths is enough for now. The craziest runs I’ve done were 5 hrs round trip to get my 3-iron, 3.5 hrs round trip for my 52 GW, and 3 hrs round trip for my irons. Also a sign that I shouldn’t make any other big moves until I get professionally fitted. Time to sit tight and wait until the 2021 stuff comes out and fitters are taking appointments again!

ITS OK TO BE A CLUB HOE I TRADE AND CHANGE ALL THE TIME HAHAH. WE ALL HAVE THE ISSUE HERE, i HAVE NEW SHAFTS AND IRONS ON THE WAY TO MY HOUSE NOW AS WE SPEAK.

Edited by Shanks2424
  • Haha 1

WHATS IN THE BAG 2024

DRIVER - TAYLORMADE M5 9* PROJECT X HZRDUS SMOKE GREEN 70 6.5

3WOOD- TAYLORMADE M6 15* PROJECT X HZRDUS SMOKE BLACK 80 6.5

DRIVING IRON- TAYLORMADE SIM UDI #2 MITSUBISHI DIAMANA THUMP HYBRID 100 XSTIFF

3-PW- MIZUNO MP-53 DYNAMIC GOLD S300

WEDGES- TITLEIST VOKEY SM6 53*S /58*S DYNAMIC GOLD WEDGE

PUTTER- PING G2 ANSER 33.5"  PING PP58 MIDSIZE 

BALL- 21 TAYLORMADE TP5X / 23 SRIXON Z STAR

GRIPS- GOLF PRIDE TOUR VELVET PLUS 4 STANDARD

33 minutes ago, Shanks2424 said:

ITS OK TO BE A CLUB HOE I TRADE AND CHANGE ALL THE TIME HAHAH. WE ALL HAVE THE ISSUE HERE, i HAVE NEW SHAFTS AND IRONS ON THE WAY TO MY HOUSE NOW AS WE SPEAK.

Hahaha...yeah, great to be surrounded with like-minded addicts, Lol!! I wouldn’t call myself a club hoe yet, but I definitely have hoe-like tendencies, Lol!! 😉

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

WITB on WRX

4 hours ago, Shanks2424 said:

What shafts and irons do you have on the way?

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

WITB on WRX

On 12/15/2020 at 10:02 PM, BallerNate said:

What shafts and irons do you have on the way?

I have true temper dynamic gold s400 3-pw and a set of Titleist DCI 762b 2-pw

WHATS IN THE BAG 2024

DRIVER - TAYLORMADE M5 9* PROJECT X HZRDUS SMOKE GREEN 70 6.5

3WOOD- TAYLORMADE M6 15* PROJECT X HZRDUS SMOKE BLACK 80 6.5

DRIVING IRON- TAYLORMADE SIM UDI #2 MITSUBISHI DIAMANA THUMP HYBRID 100 XSTIFF

3-PW- MIZUNO MP-53 DYNAMIC GOLD S300

WEDGES- TITLEIST VOKEY SM6 53*S /58*S DYNAMIC GOLD WEDGE

PUTTER- PING G2 ANSER 33.5"  PING PP58 MIDSIZE 

BALL- 21 TAYLORMADE TP5X / 23 SRIXON Z STAR

GRIPS- GOLF PRIDE TOUR VELVET PLUS 4 STANDARD

22 minutes ago, Shanks2424 said:

Awesome...enjoy!! I’ve got True Temper shafts in my irons and wedges also, great shafts for sure!

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

WITB on WRX

30 minutes ago, Shanks2424 said:

Nice- played 962b with s400 for 20+ years and used some 762b long irons for a brief spell also, really solid sticks.

Titleist TSR2 10* (d4 surefit) Fujikura Motore Speeder 7.2s
Titleist 904f 17* YS7+s
Titleist 962b 3-pw s300
Cleveland zipcore tour rack custom 52* s400
Cleveland zipcore tour rack custom 58* s400
Ping Zing2 BeCu

40 minutes ago, Mitchell said:

Nice- played 962b with s400 for 20+ years and used some 762b long irons for a brief spell also, really solid sticks.

I’ve heard 762b’s are solid for sure! When I’m ready to change my Tour Preferred’s I’ll probably go with the new P790’s or try and find a deal on the P7TW’s, but no rush on that because the TP’s are awesome!

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

WITB on WRX

• BallerNate changed the title to BallerNate’s WITB -New Additions...Ho Ho Ho!!

Special deliveries from Santa today...Ho Ho Ho!!

Tried out a few putters including the Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2.5, PING Sigma 2 Answer Platimum, & TM Spider Tour Black, but just fell in love with this TM SOTO Tour Preferred!! It was love at first roll...just started dropping 10-15 footers like Jordan in the Zone, & felt like this beauty is going to lead to a lot of Birdies!! And the new hats for the girls definitely add more of a personalized touch to the bag...Swish!!! 🎄🎁🐐 

04424AB5-072F-4EB6-B7D9-BB83AC07F6FE.jpeg

42BECF77-1031-4669-A835-AD28C8BC9ACE.jpeg

30DC4EE0-F054-46A4-9EE1-7B4720B1E0FC.jpeg

1ED88887-1065-4527-B375-C16A84C1BD20.jpeg

Edited by BallerNate
  • Like 2

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

WITB on WRX

• BallerNate changed the title to BallerNate’s WITB

Just updated the WITB with a big setup change today! Been thinking about this since I added my 60 LW at the end of November after trying all season to use 56 as highest lofted club. What I realized is that I’m way more comfortable with shots 75 yds in with my 60, and I could get similar distances and shots from my 52 and 56, so the 56 SW quickly became the least used club in my bag.

I also decided to add a 3-iron to the bag after trying the 4 as my longest iron. The irons I bought didn’t come w/ a 3, so gave the 4-PW set a shot, but have always traditionally been much more comfortable with the 3-iron off the Tee than the 4, Hybrid, and at times the 3-wood. With those combinations of factors, I was left with 15 clubs and would’ve had to alternate the 3-iron and Hybrid in the bag depending on course, take out a lesser used iron, or drop a wedge. 

So here was the move today...decided to drop the 56 and get the 60 bent to 58! So the wedge setup is now: PW 47, GW 52, SW/LW 60 @ 58 and am at 14 clubs in the bag!

Going to spend a lot of time over the off-season dialing in the wedge distances and find a way to make my wedge game a strength in my game!

F07F7D9F-E2E0-4F56-A640-CF87922FCF00.jpeg

Edited by BallerNate

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

WITB on WRX

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! My wife gave me a $50 gift certificate for Christmas for the top golf shop here, so going to parlay that into a new Driver when the 2021 stuff comes in and it re-opens from lockdown! Going to tell her it’s her Gift Certificate that made the new Driver possible, so it’s a Win-Win!! 😉🎄

Front-runners right now are the SIM 2, TSi2, TSi3, G425, or if I end up with a previous year Driver I’ll probably do the SIM Max/SIM Max D or G400 Max based on all the info I’ve been hearing and what will perform best in my fitting (whenever that’ll be possible)! If anyone has any other thoughts or recommendations on 2021 or 2020 Drivers, would be happy to hear them! Thanks and Happy Holidays...Ho Ho Ho!! 🎁🎄🙌

Edited by BallerNate

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

WITB on WRX

Made a big jump and sold my Rogue Driver today!! I listed it just in case I could get a decent price, and someone just snatched it up...so I’m fully All-In on getting a new 2021 Driver or a 2020 depending on what the best fit is! No Driver for any practice or simulator rounds, but everything is locked down here until the end of January. Can’t wait until everything re-opens and I can get fitted and hit the new Drivers! Happy New Year’s and all the best for a great start to 2021 everybody!! 🎉🥳

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

WITB on WRX

The deal was too good, and she was just too beautiful...I had to bring her home, Lol!! I was trying to hold off and wait until the 2021 stuff came out, but couldn’t say no to this deal and picked up a new Big Girl...the SIM Max D w/ UST Mamiya Helium shaft!!! Like any true WRX’r, a 2021 Driver could still change my mind, but have a feeling this one’s going to be in my bag for a while and find a lot of fairways!! 🎯

05C3B12B-05A4-4FA2-8060-C1843A4343F8.jpeg

E910123E-2D30-4F0D-8C99-7A0A1328FE7E.jpeg

F2C7AEE1-65C0-4AF3-B59E-08665E4F7E17.jpeg

Edited by BallerNate

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

WITB on WRX

Fell in love with a pair of twins by the name of RTX Zipcore and just had to have them and their gorgeous tour satin finish!! 😍😍

Those who have followed my WITB thread and the wedge setup threads know I’ve been struggling trying to find the right wedge setup...but feel great about finally deciding to go with a 3 wedge setup of 47, 52, 58, and decided to pick these beauties up to usher in the new setup for 2021!! Might have to pick up a 46 and replace my set PW to make them triplets, but we’ll see how they perform and matchup w/ the set PW first. 

Going to pickup a new cart bag soon too, so will update the full WITB bag setup pics then!

8626F65B-F85B-4CC6-B22E-52687AD38329.jpeg

42768C19-0566-458B-95CB-1546ACA4DA16.jpeg

4CD6C4EB-1E13-4927-9461-4CF4D1D04288.jpeg

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

WITB on WRX

So I see now with veteran WRX’rs that most guys leave their original WITB the same and post updates to their bag and updated pics of their setup. So for historical sake, I’m going to go back to the original post and edit it the way it was, and then once my 2021 bag is set I’ll post the new WITB setup! Still getting the hang of this thing, but I’m loving the WRX forum and this is now my favourite website!!

Edit: Actually happy I restored the original post before those pictures were lost forever. Those pictures out in the snow already feel like classics! Someday I’ll have great memories of hitting balls off my practice mat surrounded by 4ft snowbanks when I first joined WRX in 2020 during this crazy a** COVID period! 

Also hilarious that on 12/9/20 in the OP I wrote that I “feel good about my setup”, and since then I’ve already changed out 5 of those clubs, Bahaha!! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Edited by BallerNate

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

WITB on WRX

A couple more updates/additions over the last week, so I’m ready to do my updated 2021 WITB! Over the last week I picked up a new TM cart bag, a Canadian flag putter cover, and my first ever Driving Iron, the Srixon Z U85 that I absolutely can’t wait to bomb away with when the snow melts!!

The only change I see coming in 2021 will be that I’ll consider getting new Irons depending on how the Tour Preferred’s perform this Spring/Summer. Just got them toward the end of the season, so really haven’t gamed them long enough to replace them or love them...we’ll see how it goes. If I replace them, will take a hard look at TM P770’s, or Srixon Z785’s, ZX5’s, or ZX7’s!

Countdown to the Spring is on...about 55 days to go here in the Great White North! 

WITB 2021:

Driver: TaylorMade SIM Max D (9* @ 10.5*)

Shaft: UST Mamiya Helium (54g)

3-wood: Callaway Rogue (15*)

Shaft: Aldila Synergy Blue 60 S (68g)

Hybrid: Callaway Rogue X (20*)

Shaft: Aldila Synergy Blue 60 S (68g)

Irons: Srixon Z U85 (3), TaylorMade Tour Preferred MC (4-7), MB (8-PW)

Shafts: UST Mamiya Recoil (3), True Temper XP 95 S300 (4-PW) (+1”, +1* upright)

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore (52* Mid, 58* Mid)

Shafts: True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Spinner (+1.5”)

Putter: TaylorMade SOTO Tour Preferred (36”)

Grips: Lamkin Sink Fit Skinny Pistol

Ball: TaylorMade V3 Speed

Grips: Lamkin Crossline Black Midsize

AE5BDC44-5AB0-4BBA-95F8-802B1139D23D.jpeg

7775DBC0-34A8-4B4A-A690-617FEB1168A6.jpeg

0C2BC14E-1ADB-4EF8-8C7F-CD2AE3F79EF0.jpeg

F89795C3-CCA8-4B97-95F1-99F889CC9A85.jpeg

168EE709-2E3F-4C28-887B-4212BFF995A9.jpeg

E4785244-5BDE-4B12-B71F-5A705B388AC9.jpeg

16A2DBB0-F044-4CF1-8991-B0B902011F57.jpeg

FF0FFF56-6D0F-42F5-A265-A44468B69E22.jpeg

167A3F31-72E1-4041-B22F-188109CA2FEB.jpeg

5FC0230D-A8A0-4CDE-A005-89BA519C871A.jpeg

9F3A4B46-634E-44DF-AC09-C37464E5D31F.jpeg

5F1C0154-42A4-4F90-A248-C339DD33AC2B.jpeg

06C944ED-1CD0-4F6C-9731-28445DA7275D.jpeg

EF0CB465-98BD-4C43-B4EF-CE1AA864D7FA.jpeg

672E4704-42AF-44B0-9991-5A2BE365BCB1.jpeg

8830D7CC-EF48-4652-828D-1C94D333F7B1.jpeg

7F882F08-D8D2-4669-BD79-2AD76A4622CA.jpeg

Edited by BallerNate
  • Like 1

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

WITB on WRX

54 minutes ago, MitchellGolfing said:

Sweet set up! 

Thanks very much! Can’t wait until the Spring to put these bad boys to work...counting down the days!

• Like 1

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

WITB on WRX