GIVEAWAY: KBS TD Wood Shafts! 5 Winners, Enter Now!

1. City, State? Columbia, SC.

2. Handicap? 15.

3. Current driver setup? Titleist 915D2 with Tensei AV White Raw 65S. 

4. What KBS TD wood shaft do you want to win? 70G, S-Category 3.

5. Why do you want to win a KBS TD shaft? I want a longer distance and better dispersion. 

6. Would you be open and honest about your swing with an expert from KBS? Absolutely. 

Thank you. 

Steve

1. City, State: Niagara Falls, NY

2. Handicap? 12

3. Current driver setup? 10.5 G400 Max Tour AD DI 6s

4. What KBS TD wood shaft do you want to win? 60g Category 3

5. Why do you want to win a KBS TD shaft? Love trying new shafts

6. Would you be open and honest about your swing with an expert from KBS? Yes.

Ping G400 Max 10.5, Ventus Blue 6S

TM Stealth 3 wood, Tour AD DI 7X

Callaway UW 21, Project X HZRDUS RDX Black

Mizuno CLK 25 Hybrid, Ventus Blue HB 10-X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tours 4-PW, AMT White X100

Ping Glide 3 56 Eye2

Cleveland RTX-4 60.03

Seemore PCB

1. City, State?  SCOTTSDALE, AZ

2. Handicap? 6

3. Current driver setup? PING G400 MAX - WITH ALTA 55 STIFF

4. What KBS TD wood shaft do you want to win? KBS TD WOOD SHAFT - 70G - X CATEGORY 4

5. Why do you want to win a KBS TD shaft? - The PING stock shaft I play feels unpredictable - misses are left and right. When I hit my buddies Ping driver with an upgraded shaft in it the dispersion is A LOT better. This opened my eyes to the fact that I need to look MUCH CLOSER at my shafts. Your shaft sounds like a great test!

6. Would you be open and honest about your swing with an expert from KBS? 100% - expect complete transparency and photos and video if needed. Whatever it takes to get me hitting fairways more.

Thank you!

Tom

1. City, State? Gilbert, AZ

2. Handicap? 5

3. Current driver setup? G410+ @ 9* with Oban Gold 65 05

4. What KBS TD wood shaft do you want to win? 60S

5. Why do you want to win a KBS TD shaft? I know I am leaving some yards out there with my current setup. Playing a little stiffer then I should to keep dispersion. But mid launch / mid spin in the right flex, as long as it flies straight has the potential to be a big improvement. 

6. Would you be open and honest about your swing with an expert from KBS? Yes, I have actually be in touch with KBS before over the phone on an iron shaft fitting, and it worked out great.

PING G400 MAX 10*, Ventus Blue 6X

Cleveland HiBore XL 2 Wood - THE GOAT

Cobra F6 Baffler 17,5*, AD DI 8S

Cobra F7 Hybrid 21.5*, AD DI 95S

Srixon ZX5mk2 5, ZX7mk2 6-PW Modus 120x

50/54/60 Cleveland RTX6 Zipcore DG Spinner

1. City, State? Grand Rapids, MI

2. Handicap? ~8

3. Current driver setup? Sim 10.5* w/ Ventus black 7X

4. What KBS TD wood shaft do you want to win? 60/70TX(category 5)

5. Why do you want to win a KBS TD shaft? Newer to premium/aftermarket driver shafts and enjoy doing testing with all the options out there.

6. Would you be open and honest about your swing with an expert from KBS? Yes

Paradym 🔹🔹🔹 8* w/ GD VF 6TX

OG Sim Ti 16.5 w/ D+ LTD 80TX

Cobra King Tec 19* w/ TZ6 95M5

T200-T150 4-PW w/ Accra TZi 115's

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 46* bent to 48* w/ Accra TZi 115

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 54* & Vokey SM9 60* D grind w/ PX LS 6.0's

LAB Mezz 1 65/35

Chrome Soft X LS

1. City, State? Albuquerque, NM

2. Handicap? 14

3. Current driver setup? TM Sim w/ PX Hzrdus Black 60g 6.5X

4. What KBS TD wood shaft do you want to win? 60g Category 5

5. Why do you want to win a KBS TD shaft? I play the CTaper Lite, and really like the feel and timing. Hoping a driver shaft would deliver the same confidence and help off the tee. 

6. Would you be open and honest about your swing with an expert from KBS? Absolutely- it’s only to my benefit to be transparent!

1. City, State? Lino Lakes MN

2. Handicap? 0

3. Current driver setup? Cobra Speedzone 9*, Fuji Ventus BLK 7X

4. What KBS TD wood shaft do you want to win? KBS 70TX

5. Why do you want to win a KBS TD shaft? I have heard great things about the shaft but I have never been able to get a hold of one to try.

6. Would you be open and honest about your swing with an expert from KBS? Of course!

Callaway Paradym TD 9*  Ventus BLK TR 7x

SIM Ti 15* Ventus BLK 8X

Srixon U85 18* Recoil 95 F5

Titleist T200 4i, Titleist T100 5-PW DG TI X100

Vokey SM9 Raw 50.08 , 55.12, 60.04 TGrind DG S400

Scotty Cameron X5

23 hours ago, knudson81 said:

kbsgiveaway.jpg.61ada84ffb623a37b1b0788f5f4df9d2.jpg

KBS and GolfWRX are excited to bring you this latest giveaway and let your upgrade your driver! We are giving 5 lucky members the chance to win a Tour proven KBS TD wood shaft along with a virtual shaft consultation! The shaft experts at KBS will help dial you into the correct TD shaft for you game over the phone or through a web conference!  The KBS "Tour Driven" wood shaft is a mid launch and low spin shaft that has a flex and weight for any swing. Upgrade your driver and enter now for your chance to win one of these amazing shafts!

About the KBS TD Shafts

The KBS TD Driver/Wood Shaft is a lighter and stiffer Driver/Wood shaft that has the characteristics of the original KBS feel, efficiency, and optimization of spin and launch that the KBS product line is known for. It is a Mid Launch/Low Spin Performance Graphite golf shaft that optimizes the maximum performance and efficiency of spin and launch angles at various swing speeds.

“The KBS TD is the culmination of my years of shaft design being put into the most exciting club in your bag. The KBS TD will change the way you look at Driver/Wood shafts.” – Kim Braly

How To Enter

Check out the KBS TD wood shaft lineup HERE

In a post below, answer the following questions.

1. City, State? Averill Park, NY

2. Handicap? 10

3. Current driver setup? 9.5 Stiff Flex

4. What KBS TD wood shaft do you want to win? KBS TD Shaft Category 3 Stiff Flex

5. Why do you want to win a KBS TD shaft? Just bout mizuno jpx irons with the kbs taper c-lite shaft and absolutely love them. Would love to get KBS shaft on my driver 

6. Would you be open and honest about your swing with an expert from KBS? Yes. I messaged someone from Instagram about the fit of the taper c lite before making my purchase on the irons and they were great about getting to know my swing and what would fit me best

That's it! We will pick the 5 winners at random in about 2 weeks and contact them through the Private Message system on the site. Good luck! This contest is for good standing members in the USA only.

1. City, State?  Apex, NC

2. Handicap?  6

3. Current driver setup?  Sim Max 9*, Aldila Rogue Silver 130 70 TX

4. What KBS TD wood shaft do you want to win?  60 TX

5. Why do you want to win a KBS TD shaft?  High quality product, would love to find something in the 60g weight class that keeps launch/spin down when paired with a forgiving driver head.

6. Would you be open and honest about your swing with an expert from KBS?  Definitely!

Bag 1                                                                                          Bag 2

Ping G425 Max 9* Ventus Black 7X                                         Taylor Made 300 Mini 13.5* Rogue Silver 70TX

Taylor Made 300 Mini 13.5* Rogue Silver 70TX                      Tour Edge Exotics CBX 20* Aldila Rip Alpha 105X

Titleist TSi3 16.5* Rogue Silver 80TX                                      Ben Hogan Ft Worth Hi 26* Recoil 110X

Titleist TS3 21* Rogue Black 95TX                                          Ben Hogan Ft Worth 32*, 38*, 44*, 50* Recoil 125X

Titleist T200 5 MCI Black 100X                                                Ben Hogan TK-15 58* Recoil Wedge Proto 125X

Titleist T100S 6-AW MCI Black 100X                                       Ping Vault Anser 2

Bettinardi HLX 3.0 56* MCI Mild 125                                        

Fourteen RM-22 60* Black Onyx S400

Cameron Special Select Squareback 2

KBS and GolfWRX are excited to bring you this latest giveaway and let your upgrade your driver! We are giving 5 lucky members the chance to win a Tour proven KBS TD wood shaft along with a virtual shaft consultation! The shaft experts at KBS will help dial you into the correct TD shaft for you game over the phone or through a web conference!  The KBS "Tour Driven" wood shaft is a mid launch and low spin shaft that has a flex and weight for any swing. Upgrade your driver and enter now for your chance to win one of these amazing shafts!

About the KBS TD Shafts

The KBS TD Driver/Wood Shaft is a lighter and stiffer Driver/Wood shaft that has the characteristics of the original KBS feel, efficiency, and optimization of spin and launch that the KBS product line is known for. It is a Mid Launch/Low Spin Performance Graphite golf shaft that optimizes the maximum performance and efficiency of spin and launch angles at various swing speeds.

“The KBS TD is the culmination of my years of shaft design being put into the most exciting club in your bag. The KBS TD will change the way you look at Driver/Wood shafts.” – Kim Braly

How To Enter

1. City, State? Tampa, FL 

2. Handicap? +3

3. Current driver setup? Tensi orange 60x in TM Sim 

4. What KBS TD wood shaft do you want to win? 60 TX matte black 

5. Why do you want to win a KBS TD shaft? I play KBS  everything but my driver. Would love to be a full bag of KBS 

6. Would you be open and honest about your swing with an expert from KBS? Yes 

That's it! We will pick the 5 winners at random in about 2 weeks and contact them through the Private Message system on the site. Good luck! This contest is for good standing members in the USA only.

1. City, State?

2. Handicap?

3. Current driver setup?

4. What KBS TD wood shaft do you want to win?

5. Why do you want to win a KBS TD shaft?

6. Would you be open and honest about your swing with an expert from KBS?

1) Morrison Colorado 

2) 2.3 handicap

3) Taylormade M3

4) Category 4 60 gram

5) Have played their ctaper iron shafts for decades and would like to try their wood shaft.

6) Absolutely! 

Cobra Aerojet 9* - LAGP A Series X Mid 

Cobra LTDX 3W - Tensei 1K 75 TX 

New Level 18* KBS Tour Prototype 105X / Cobra LTDX 5w - Tensei Black 85 TX

Artisan HM's / Custom Nike VR Pro Blades - 6.5 Project X Blackouts

Mizuno T22 Copper 50/54 - Project X Blackout 7.0 Spinners

Vokey 58 T Grind - Project X 6.5 Blackout

Artisan 0521 w/ LAGP 135  / Compass G.O.A.T  w/ LAGP135 / LegacyGoods Widebody w/ KBS One Step / Byron DH89 w/ LAGP135 / Cameron Studio 1.5 w/ UST All in

Bridgestone Tour BXS 

1. City, State? Richmond, VA

2. Handicap? 6.1

3. Current driver setup? Ping G400 w/ Aldila Xtorsion Copper 60 S

4. What KBS TD wood shaft do you want to win? KBS TD 60S Category 3

5. Why do you want to win a KBS TD shaft? I want to test and upgrade with the KBS TD shaft. I have the ability to test side by side with an existing Flightscope setup.

6. Would you be open and honest about your swing with an expert from KBS? Yes and can add data as well as subjective input from multiple shafts that would be compared with the KBS TD.

Ping G430 Max Ventus TR Red Velocore 6R
Titleist TSR 2 3wood Tensei S

Callaway Apex UW 21 Hazardous Smoke 5.5
Mizuno MP 243 5-GW C-Taper Lite R
Mizuno S23 51

Mizuno S22 54

Edel SMS 58
Toulon Daytona StrokeLab 35"

1. City, State? West Caldwell, NJ

2. Handicap? 6.8

3. Current driver setup? Aldila NV 2KXV Green 60X, Callaway Rogue Sub-Zero

4. What KBS TD wood shaft do you want to win? Category 4, 60X

5. Why do you want to win a KBS TD shaft? I have KBS Shafts in my irons and wedges, I would love to try them in my woods

6. Would you be open and honest about your swing with an expert from KBS? Of course.

1. City, State? - Dayton Ohio

2. Handicap? - 22 (but improving!!)

3. Current driver setup? - Cobra Speedzone - Graffaloy Prolaunch Red Supercharged - S flex

4. What KBS TD wood shaft do you want to win? - 60 Gram stiff (cat 3)... I think

5. Why do you want to win a KBS TD shaft? Because I don't think my current shaft/head pairing is correct and I think a mid launching shaft would be a much better fit.

6. Would you be open and honest about your swing with an expert from KBS? - Of course.

1. City, State? Hemet, CA

2. Handicap? 12

3. Current driver setup? Taylormade M Gloire with a stiff Speeder shaft

4. What KBS TD wood shaft do you want to win? KBS TD 50g stiff

5. Why do you want to win a KBS TD shaft? I think they’re the best shafts in the game. 

6. Would you be open and honest about your swing with an expert from KBS? Absolutely!

About the KBS TD Shafts

How To Enter

1. City, State?

2. Handicap?

3. Current driver setup?

That's it! We will pick the 5 winners at random in about 2 weeks and contact them through the Private Message system on the site. Good luck! This contest is for good standing members in the USA onl

1) Seattle, Wa

2) 16

3) TM M3

4) KBS TD 70G X flex

5) More consistency in my strikes, find more fairways

6) Of course

TaylorMade M3 9*

TaylorMade M4 3HL

TaylorMade SIM MAX 7w or SIM UDI 3i

TaylorMade SIM2 Rescue 22*

TaylorMade P770 5-7, P7MC 8-P

TaylorMade MG2 50*/54*

TaylorMade MG HiToe 58*

TaylorMade TP Copper Soto

Snell MTB-X

1. City, State?

Sweden

2. Handicap?

+4.2

3. Current driver setup?

ping 410lst ventus blue 6x

category 5 60-70g

play KBS in pretty much everything

of course! Anything to improve!!!

1. San Francisco, ca

2. handicap 1

3. Current driver Taylormade SIM 9 degree project X evenflow black 6.5 65 gram 

4. KBS TD wood 60g x flex 

5.  I have been intrigued for years with KBS, I have KBS in my wedges from TM and they perform great! I have seen lots of KBS shafts on tour this year and would love to try one.  I am looking for the feel, consistency and most importantly The black matte finish looks awesome! 
6. yes I would be totally honest! At my age I need equipment that helps me hit it consistent and far 

Ambler, PA. 

20 handicap.

Current Driver: Tour Edge Exotics EXS 220 driver. 9.5 degree set at 8.5 degrees. Shaft - HZRDUS Smoke yellow 60 6.5.

Category 4 - 60 gram.

I'd like to win because I just started gaming KBS Tour 125 iron shafts and love the feel they provided over other shafts. 

Yes! I'd be totally honest about my swing with an expert. 

1. City, State? Ogden, Utah.

2. Handicap? 15

3. Current driver setup? Mizuno ST190, fujikura atmos tour spec 6s (S)

4. What KBS TD wood shaft do you want to win? Whichever fits best after talking to an expert from KBS  but I’m thinking 60g category 3 (S)

5. Why do you want to win a KBS TD shaft? I have plaited the $-taper shafts, currently game the C-taper lite LE. And High Rev 2.0 LE and have loved every bit of KBS in my bag. Also been looking for more of a mid trajectory low spin driver shaft. It’s seems perfect. 

6. Would you be open and honest about your swing with an expert from KBS? Yes.

1. City, State? Cranston RI

2. Handicap? 8

3. Current driver setup? Ping G400 MAX 9* UST PROFORCE V2 6F4

4. What KBS TD wood shaft do you want to win? CAT 3 60g S

5. Why do you want to win a KBS TD shaft? Lighter and stiffer driver shaft seems like faster swing speed. 

6. Would you be open and honest about your swing with an expert from KBS? YES!

Cobra Aerojet 10.5* Ventus TR Blue 5S

Callaway Paradym 3 Wood 15* Project X HZRDUS Gen 4 Silver 70S

Callaway Epic Super Hybrid 3H 18* and 4H 21* Aerotech Steelfiber FC 75S

Callaway Paradym 5 Hybrid  24* Project X HZRDUS Gen 4 Silver 75S

Callaway Apex CF19 Forged 6-AW-SW  Recoil 95S

Cleveland RTX6 Zipcore 58/10 Mid TT DG Spinner

Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One CH

1. City, State? Zachary, LA

2. Handicap? 7.4

3. Current driver setup? PXG 0811X w/ Graphite Design AD TP-6

4. What KBS TD wood shaft do you want to win? Category 3 - 70G

5. Why do you want to win a KBS TD shaft? I’m looking for a lower ball flight from my driver to maximize distance. All of my irons are KBS shafts and I love the flight and feel they bring. 

6. Would you be open and honest about your swing with an expert from KBS? Yes, I am always looking for expert knowledge to tune my game up. 

On 12/14/2020 at 12:53 PM, knudson81 said:

About the KBS TD Shafts

How To Enter

1. City, State?

2. Handicap?

3. Current driver setup?

On 12/14/2020 at 2:53 PM, knudson81 said:

1. New Paltz, NY

2. 30

3. Current driver setup? Ping G400 w/ standard Alta CB Stiff shaft

4. What KBS TD wood shaft do you want to win?KBS TD 70g Cat 3

5. Why do you want to win a KBS TD shaft?Have KBS on my P770 irons I just purchased and love the balanced feel, so plan to fit my entire bag with your shafts. 

6. Would you be open and honest about your swing with an expert from KBS?  Sure, most definitely