EBay and Usps Shipping Delays Need Help (NO POLITICS)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

30% more packages with 30% fewer staff. Would screw any business up, much less one that is run on a shoestring like the postal service.

USPS at this point is a joke  They SUCKETH mightily !

I filed a claim and was refunded before 30 days on a lost/delayed item.  Item still shows enroute after 7 weeks priority mail service, lol!

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, brkuck said:

Its all kinds of messed up and will take a while to get fixed.  I had a few items ship late November and they showed up earlier this week.  Normal nature of the beast this time of year, plus COVID, does not help matters.  Everyone just needs patience and understanding, I guess.

LOl has nothing to do with COVID, nature of the beast etc. Total mismanagement and incompetence. See UPS and Fed Ex for help.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Poolparty said:

I wouldn’t say they’ve been good or helpful. Took them a week to process it which was enough to put it into the USPS wheelhouse of hell. Then they just blamed USPS and didn’t offer any help. The item was $350 and time sensitive. I wouldn’t even say I need it anymore. Would rather have the money. After a few days I tried to pick it up in store but they said it was at a warehouse and the warehouse didn’t have a phone number I could call. 

I guess I should call them tomorrow and ask for a refund and if it goes well let them deal w USPS and if it goes badly file a claim w USPS? What is the claim called?

Pretty sure only the seller can file the USPS claim since they were the shipper of the item

• Like 1

PING Hoofer Lite 

PING i20 10.5*

Adams a7 19*

Srixon Z U85 23*

Nike VR Forged Pro Combo

Vokey SM7 52.8F, 58.8M

PING BeCu Anser

2 hours ago, Gsea said:

LOl has nothing to do with COVID, nature of the beast etc. Total mismanagement and incompetence. See UPS and Fed Ex for help.

I talked to the postal manager at my local office in my small city of about 120k and she stated this is by far the highest number of packages she’s ever seen in the system. A lot of people not brick and mortar shopping and doing more online buying and not to mention all the people not traveling to spend with family and just sending gifts through shipping services, I think it’s safe to say , COVID has had a large role in the massive slowdown. Inundated with volume when they can barely deliver in normal transit any other time , has got their heads spinning. Hopefully they can catch up in the coming week or so. 

1 hour ago, golffeen007 said:

I talked to the postal manager at my local office in my small city of about 120k and she stated this is by far the highest number of packages she’s ever seen in the system. A lot of people not brick and mortar shopping and doing more online buying and not to mention all the people not traveling to spend with family and just sending gifts through shipping services, I think it’s safe to say , COVID has had a large role in the massive slowdown. Inundated with volume when they can barely deliver in normal transit any other time , has got their heads spinning. Hopefully they can catch up in the coming week or so. 

Live in NH. Pkg arrived at the usual main po hub on the 16th, they sent it on to a larger po hub still in nh. Sat for five days with the in transit tag on it. Wait for it then it's sent it to MACON GA. It's still who knows where.

Another pkg arrived at the usual main po hub, again sent to a bigger hub, sat for 4 days. Wait for it they send it back to the original hub who in return 2hrs later sends it back to the bigger hub and its now tagged in transit.

THIS IS PURE INCOMPETENCE AND BAD MANAGEMENT. A delay yes understandable with the volume, this is just freaking monkeys with their heads u know where.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
On 12/22/2020 at 10:27 PM, Phireside said:

Your USPS delays sound like our standard Canada Post processing

Yes and when you combine them you get eBay parcels sitting in between customs clearance and shipped to Canadian handler since Dec 7 with NO movement.

crazy - average US to Canada eBay shipment was about 10 days - now it’s over 20 days on average 

globalgolf gets stuff to my door from US via ups in 4-5 days even during COVID and cost of shipping and duties is maybe $10 more ... 

That’s where I’m at sick and tired of everyone blaming covid on everything. I shipped out 2 items today fedex, cost me $20 more total then normal then if I was using usps on same items  typical items and box dimensions. At this point it’s worth it and plus you get $100 Insurance free as opposed to just the $50 you get with priority 

• Thanks 1
40 minutes ago, icecat88 said:

That’s where I’m at sick and tired of everyone blaming covid on everything. I shipped out 2 items today fedex, cost me $20 more total then normal then if I was using usps on same items  typical items and box dimensions. At this point it’s worth it and plus you get $100 Insurance free as opposed to just the $50 you get with priority 

I think we're all in agreeance that USPS isn't the best option for shipping anything that's time sensitive, but with the influx of shipping due to COVID and online buying and the time of the year where everyone is shipping something , how can you say it has nothing to do with one or the other? Their understaffed and overwhelmed , we've all been there with USPS and it's only gotten worse.

I try to use FedEx exclusively , but sometimes it just isn't feasible and UPS is in a league of their own for me on price and rarely use. If you print a label out right now using USPS priority , the transit has changed from 2-3 to 5-9 days, although the slip still shows 2 or 3 days transit. It'll all work itself out in the end if we're patient enough to be able to deal with the struggles. 

• Like 1

I ordered something via fedex on 11/20 and it was delivered this morning.   It’s not just usps.

• Like 1

TM M6 9 GD Tour AD HD 6x
TM M6 15 GD Tour AD TP 7x
TM M6 18 GD Tour AD VR 8x
Ping I200, IBlade 4-P power spec Nippon SPO
Ping Glide 2.0 - 49ss, 55ws heel grind, 60ss wrx grind Nippon SPO
Byron Morgan DH89 SSS 350g KBS CT TOUR BLACK
Best Grips leather grips
Snell MTB-X yellow