2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

HBO: Tiger (2021)

Circaflex

4 hours ago, FakeClubPro said:

Looks a bit like a dude.

She is a bigger train wreck than I realized.  She had married and divorced a dude after Tiger.  Recently, she broke up another marriage with a fat bald attorney.  His wife he dumped was better looking.

Rachel supposedly got $10 M from Tee Dub Dawg for her silence in 2010 and burned through that.  She recently filed for bankruptcy just before meeting the new married guy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9164109/Tiger-Woods-mistress-Rachel-Uchitel-filed-bankruptcy-summer.html

Soooooo, morals and integrity aren't obstacles in her life?  Hahaha.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, soregongolfer said:

No, they take care of themselves much better.  Utchitel looks terrible for 45.  

She likes the sun and it can age women and men very quickly.   Men are a little luckier.  When I was young (16), I worked at a place with a 40 something former beach bikini model from Cally.  The sun had ruined her face.  Sad.

Rachel is Trouble with a capital T.   Younger guys here and older guys beware if you every run into a crazy like her.   I never got burned but recognized crazy and trouble when I saw it.   Think using your brain not your.......

A friend of friend knew a 50 something married guy who fell for a younger Brazilian girl who was not even that cute.  It wrecked his marriage (with kids).  A female I know told his poor wife,  just watch.  The Brazilian girl will take all his money plus rack up credit cards and leave him.  This is exactly what happened.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, FakeClubPro said:

She likes the sun and it can age women and men very quickly.   Men are a little luckier.  When I was young (16), I worked at a place with a 40 something former beach bikini model from Cally.  The sun had ruined her face.  Sad.

Rachel is Trouble with a capital T.   Younger guys here and older guys beware if you every run into a crazy like her.   I never got burned but recognized crazy and trouble when I saw it.   Think using your brain not your.......

A friend of friend knew a 50 something married guy who fell for a younger Brazilian girl who was not even that cute.  It wrecked his marriage (with kids).  A female I know told his poor wife,  just watch.  The Brazilian girl will take all his money plus rack up credit cards and leave him.  This is exactly what happened.

You know what they say.  God gave men two heads, but only enough blood to run one at a time.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Jeez, some of you guys are tough. Maybe if Rachel Uchitel were good at golf, people would have more empathy. She loses her fiancé on 9/11 and then gets caught up in this mess with Tiger and becomes infamous. Sounds like enough sadness for several lifetimes. She's certainly far from blameless for her mistakes in life, but she's at least as deserving of empathy as Tiger is.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, BraxtonFullerton said:

Because people care, it puts eyes onto their programming and here you are commenting on it online... so that's why the rehash.

It's not a "hit job." It was 100% true, Tiger, mostly through his father's influence and wanting to be the man Earl tried to make him into, was cold, lonely, and desperate for companionship he felt he was never able to have growing up.

As painful as it may be; I hope the take-away for anyone watching is to be careful how you treat others in your life; and then to look at how we deify and treat celebrities in our society today.

Let me put it this way. If people need to revel in someone else's downfall...whether through happenstance or willful .....they need to evaluate what there life is missing. 

By no means do I think he's a role model. So as far a deifying him?...... Not on my part 

Titleist  TSi2 8.0 TPT 14.5 LKP LT LW 
Ping G400 14.5* TPT 15 LKP LT LW 

Ping i210 4-PW TT Elevate Tour X
Cleveland tour raw 52, 56, 60 DG x100
Byron Morgan- HG-DH89
Titleist PV1x
Jones Utility Trouper-Carry
Ogio Silencer Alphard E-wheels

6 hours ago, Slippin_Jimmy said:

Jeez, some of you guys are tough. Maybe if Rachel Uchitel were good at golf, people would have more empathy. She loses her fiancé on 9/11 and then gets caught up in this mess with Tiger and becomes infamous. Sounds like enough sadness for several lifetimes. She's certainly far from blameless for her mistakes in life, but she's at least as deserving of empathy as Tiger is.

I mean, she continues to try and make a living off of the misery of or causing misery for others, so why should one feel sorry for her? She spoke on the record for this to make more money. She wrecks marriages because she wants the money someone else's husband has. What in the good green earth would make you think she deserves to be coddled? Losing someone twenty years ago should excuse the pattern of behavior she'd displayed? Got caught up in? Takes two to tango, and she was tapping out the time while all of this went down.

I feel for her having lost as I would anyone else who has, but that doesn't give her a pass for her behavior.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, FakeClubPro said:

One time in Mexico, we could see this lady from our hotel room.

She would go lay out on the beach at like 7am! And just stay there all day. No umbrella, nothing. Wed go get some sun, eat drink, take a nap, wake up and she’d still be laying there!

And this is the Mexican sun ☀️!

Now that I think about it, we thought she was 60 but maybe she was like 30!

Edited by bscinstnct
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, FakeClubPro said:

Looks a bit like a dude.

She is a bigger train wreck than I realized.  She had married and divorced a dude after Tiger.  Recently, she broke up another marriage with a fat bald attorney.  His wife he dumped was better looking.

Rachel supposedly got $10 M from Tee Dub Dawg for her silence in 2010 and burned through that.  She recently filed for bankruptcy just before meeting the new married guy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9164109/Tiger-Woods-mistress-Rachel-Uchitel-filed-bankruptcy-summer.html

She looks like a cross between Steven Tyler and Kaitlin Jenner. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Abh159 said:

Maybe someone already mentioned this, but I didn't feel like combing through 300+ replies to see if they had....

Does anyone else feel like Tiger might want to look into getting a restraining order on the high school girlfriend? I mean it's been 30 years yet every time she spoke both my wife and I kept saying how obsessed she still is with the guy. 

Get a grip, man. It's not like she's lurking outside his house, stalking him when he goes out, and sending him constant emails and letters. Restrain her from what, exactly?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, soregongolfer said:

No, they take care of themselves much better.  Utchitel looks terrible for 45.  

The Hollywood lifestyle does not lend itself to taking care of one's self. It takes a toll and going to the gym every day to pretend to get healthy will not help much when you're living that kind of fast-lane life for the other 22 hours of the day. There's a  reason why plastic surgeons are among the richest people in Beverly Hills.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Greg_B said:

There's a  reason why plastic surgeons are among the richest people in Beverly Hills.

There is indeed. Because people are pathetic idiots. I cannot fathom for the life of me how anyone can think all these puffed up faces that dont move and bizarrely tight facial skin look good. It makes people look very much the opposite of human. They need to get a grip on reality and learn how to age gracefully, instead of trying to buy youth through hair dye and surgeries.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, PedronNiall said:

I mean, she continues to try and make a living off of the misery of or causing misery for others, so why should one feel sorry for her? She spoke on the record for this to make more money. She wrecks marriages because she wants the money someone else's husband has. What in the good green earth would make you think she deserves to be coddled? Losing someone twenty years ago should excuse the pattern of behavior she'd displayed? Got caught up in? Takes two to tango, and she was tapping out the time while all of this went down.

I feel for her having lost as I would anyone else who has, but that doesn't give her a pass for her behavior.

At the risk of dragging this out, I don't understand how anyone could read my comment about Rachel Uchitel and infer that I think she deserves to be coddled or is blameless for her own behavior. I said she is as deserving of empathy as much as Tiger or anyone else, and she is.

You have no idea what she has been through. None. Not a clue. I don't, and none of us do. She lost her fiancé in one of the most horrific ways possible. Then she becomes a national punchline for mistakes that she made. People have affairs every day, most of them aren't raked over the coals for their mistakes on every TV show and every newspaper. Imagine waking up every day and being judged and mocked by countless strangers for mistakes you made years ago.  Everywhere you go, people recognize you for the biggest mistake you ever made.

You're upset because she is being paid for an interview about this? Really? Should she go and get an office job instead? Who's going to hire her for anything?

5 hours ago, bigred90gt said:

There is indeed. Because people are pathetic idiots. I cannot fathom for the life of me how anyone can think all these puffed up faces that dont move and bizarrely tight facial skin look good. It makes people look very much the opposite of human. They need to get a grip on reality and learn how to age gracefully, instead of trying to buy youth through hair dye and surgeries.

I agree.  That Botox look is terrible.  

• Like 2

11 hours ago, capking said:

She didn’t wreck Tigers marriage lol. Tiger isn’t a victim in this story lol his family is.

I guess you don't get that someone wrecking a marriage implies they destroy the entire thing, not just the husband. She's rolled through multiple people's marriages now and left them in shambles, effecting everyone touched by her actions. I can't for the life of me get why anyone is on here acting like she is in any way a victim. She continues to make her own hot bed of disaster, so she can deals with the asperity that comes with it.

7 hours ago, Slippin_Jimmy said:

At the risk of dragging this out, I don't understand how anyone could read my comment about Rachel Uchitel and infer that I think she deserves to be coddled or is blameless for her own behavior. I said she is as deserving of empathy as much as Tiger or anyone else, and she is.

You have no idea what she has been through. None. Not a clue. I don't, and none of us do. She lost her fiancé in one of the most horrific ways possible. Then she becomes a national punchline for mistakes that she made. People have affairs every day, most of them aren't raked over the coals for their mistakes on every TV show and every newspaper. Imagine waking up every day and being judged and mocked by countless strangers for mistakes you made years ago.  Everywhere you go, people recognize you for the biggest mistake you ever made.

You're upset because she is being paid for an interview about this? Really? Should she go and get an office job instead? Who's going to hire her for anything?

My man, she made 10 million freaking dollars off of sleeping with a married man. If she couldn't make that last, then yes, she needs to go get a real job and suck it up if she doesn't want to be treated like a media object, thrown to the wolves to get ratings. Maybe there's a reason no one would hire her? Perhaps something to do with her lack of character and zero demonstrated talent around anything other than being a wrecking ball for other people's lives at this point?

She'll never get a pass from me for acting as she does, and no amount of discussion will change that.

2 hours ago, milla3424 said:

Tiger is the man. Addicted to winning and sex. Nothing wrong with that

No, there isn't; and if Tiger were man enough to look himself in the mirror and accept who he is; we wouldn't be watching nor discussing this documentary...

Here's the issue. He committed to a wife and children... then went out and partied like he was a single man. That's not OK. That's where the issues arise.

As I said before; he was emotionally stunted due to the strictness of his parents growing up and keeps searching for that "connection" with somebody that will make him feel whole. When he realized he couldn't get that from his wife, he went elsewhere, when he realized he couldn't get it from golf, or NAVY SEALS training, when he realized he couldn't get it from other women, he turned to alcohol and drugs until it all crashed and burned.

• Like 2

Titleist TSR2 9* - Ventus TR Red 6X

Titleist TS3 4W 16.5* - T1100 Evenflow White 6.5

W/S UT 20* - HZRDUS Black RDX 6.0

Callaway Apex '19 4-PW - PX Rifle 6.0

Vokey SM9 49* - PX Rifle 6.0

Vokey SM8 54/58 - PX Rifle 6.0

SINK 1992 Custom

51 minutes ago, Duct Tape said:

I’ll take grace, integrity, class, and loyalty anytime. 

Obviously the entire situation is messed up and not right at all, I'm not condoning  but you cant take away the winner mentality. I don't like Tiger because he is a good guy or a great husband, I like Tiger because of his assassin and killer like attitude when it comes to the game of golf. His focus and determination are amazing. Sure he's had some slip ups but who hasn't, we're not all in the spotlight 24/7

1 hour ago, BraxtonFullerton said:

No, there isn't; and if Tiger were man enough to look himself in the mirror and accept who he is; we wouldn't be watching nor discussing this documentary...

Here's the issue. He committed to a wife and children... then went out and partied like he was a single man. That's not OK. That's where the issues arise.

As I said before; he was emotionally stunted due to the strictness of his parents growing up and keeps searching for that "connection" with somebody that will make him feel whole. When he realized he couldn't get that from his wife, he went elsewhere, when he realized he couldn't get it from golf, or NAVY SEALS training, when he realized he couldn't get it from other women, he turned to alcohol and drugs until it all crashed and burned.

Great last paragraph, summarized nicely. TW has it all but ended up cruising clubs in Vegas alone and hiring flocks of call girls. I think the drug use was compounded by his injuries combined with thinking his career was over. 

However, your first paragraph is way off. First, we have no idea what TW has and has not done as far as dealing with his faults and making amends with his ex wife and kids. If you look at TW now, him and Charlie at the PNC for example, clearly he has found what is important and seems like a man who is finding healthy joy in good things. 

Second, you know as well as I do that, no matter what TW did as far as being “a man enough to look himself in the mirror and accept who he is”....

we the public are leeches who feed off being entertained and pointing at “car crashes” and would watch the show either way. 

You second paragraph is true, nobody is at odds with it except is jest ; )

Edited by bscinstnct

2 hours ago, bscinstnct said:

However, your first paragraph is way off. First, we have no idea what TW has and has not done as far as dealing with his faults and making amends with his ex wife and kids. If you look at TW now, him and Charlie at the PNC for example, clearly he has found what is important and seems like a man who is finding healthy joy in good things. 

Who he is now and who he was when things were falling apart are obviously two very different people.

• Like 1

Titleist TSR2 9* - Ventus TR Red 6X

Titleist TS3 4W 16.5* - T1100 Evenflow White 6.5

W/S UT 20* - HZRDUS Black RDX 6.0

Callaway Apex '19 4-PW - PX Rifle 6.0

Vokey SM9 49* - PX Rifle 6.0

Vokey SM8 54/58 - PX Rifle 6.0

SINK 1992 Custom