Jump to content

2021 Callaway Epic Speed Max - Leaked Photo


Recommended Posts

Just got back from hitting balls. My local Pro was breaking in his Epic LS 9° against his Mavrik SZ TD 9°. Both heads were built/hotmelted to the same weight. He was using GC Quad and brand new Srixon range balls (not ideal but numbers are like for like). On average he was getting more launch, more ball speed and a couple more yards out of the LS. When he allowed me to check out the clubs, the head shapes were very close except for the toe shaping of the TD. He found the LS with weight centered to be more neutral than the TD. I wish I had my phone on me so I could grab some pictures but I didn’t because the driving range is where I go disconnect for awhile.

  • Thanks 1

Callaway Epic Speed 9° driver Tensei Pro White 1K 50 S Flex

Callaway Mavrik 15° fairway wood Tensei Pro Blue 60 S Flex

Callaway Mavrik 20° hybrid Tensei Pro Blue Hybrid 70S Flex

Callaway Mavrik 23° hybrid Tensei Pro Blue Hybrid 80 S Flex

Mizuno JPX 921 Forged 4-PW & GW Modus3 Tour 120 S flex

Mizuno T20 Raw Wedges 50-07 Modus3 Tour 120 S flex

Mizuno T20 Raw Wedges 55-13 and 60-06 Modus3 125 Wedge

Odyssey RSX Milled V-Line Fang 

Callaway Chrome Soft X

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EPIC SPEED TRIPLE DIAMOND!!    

Uh...take another look at the TSi crowns LOL.

2021 is looking awfully bold. I try not to get too hung up on the bottom of the clubs, but I can say I’m happy the TSi3 exists. 

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, noodle3872 said:

Just got back from hitting balls. My local Pro was breaking in his Epic LS 9° against his Mavrik SZ TD 9°. Both heads were built/hotmelted to the same weight. He was using GC Quad and brand new Srixon range balls (not ideal but numbers are like for like). On average he was getting more launch, more ball speed and a couple more yards out of the LS. When he allowed me to check out the clubs, the head shapes were very close except for the toe shaping of the TD. He found the LS with weight centered to be more neutral than the TD. I wish I had my phone on me so I could grab some pictures but I didn’t because the driving range is where I go disconnect for awhile.

 

 

Did you hear a sound difference? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jds101086 said:

Looks the part from address...

 

A7665B32-7860-4945-B333-9CBD631F118C.jpeg

D135476F-98B2-4E2B-AD2D-260DD4780919.png

Max ls looks like the mavrik did a month of keto. Slimmed down but the same shape. I like it 👌

Callaway Epic Max LS Tour AD VR
Callaway Mini 1.5 Rogue 130 white
Callaway Mavrik 5w Fujikura Pro 2.0 
Callaway Apex cf19 4-PW PX LZ
Callaway Jaws MD5 Raw 50S, 54X, 58T
Byron Morgan DH89 Flow Neck

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SwooshLT said:

 

 

Did you hear a sound difference? 

After playing EF SZ and EF SZ TD, I’ve not really terribly concerned about sound at impact so I didn’t pay real close attention to sound. However now that I think about it I would say they sounded quite similar. Suffice it to say they both sounded good on an outdoor range with a tall ceiling.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Callaway Epic Speed 9° driver Tensei Pro White 1K 50 S Flex

Callaway Mavrik 15° fairway wood Tensei Pro Blue 60 S Flex

Callaway Mavrik 20° hybrid Tensei Pro Blue Hybrid 70S Flex

Callaway Mavrik 23° hybrid Tensei Pro Blue Hybrid 80 S Flex

Mizuno JPX 921 Forged 4-PW & GW Modus3 Tour 120 S flex

Mizuno T20 Raw Wedges 50-07 Modus3 Tour 120 S flex

Mizuno T20 Raw Wedges 55-13 and 60-06 Modus3 125 Wedge

Odyssey RSX Milled V-Line Fang 

Callaway Chrome Soft X

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Rig14Port said:

When will demo's hit US retail stores? also, any word on Launch Date yet?

My local store got theirs late last week.  I hit the LS version today.. I was impressed.

  • Like 2

Titleist TSi3 8.0 Smoke Blue RDX  60TX
Titleist TSi3 13.5 Tensei AV Raw white 75x
Mizuno MP20mb 4-pw Project X LZ
Vokey SM7 56M 08, 60L04
Scotty Newport Button Back or
Scotty Select 1/500 Newport

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, SwooshLT said:

 

 

Go on........

I tried the regular first..was spinning it off the map.. the guy handed me the low spin version.. saying he could knock the spin down.  Hit it with the Ventus Black 7x.. he was right.. wasn't there for a fitting.. just wanted to see the new stuff.. I hit this combo twice with a 9 degree head which launched too high but the spin came down to 1900.  I only hit a few but the ones I did hit I liked better than last years sub zero.  Looking forward to giving it a real test.. but it is going to be hard to beat my TSi3...

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Titleist TSi3 8.0 Smoke Blue RDX  60TX
Titleist TSi3 13.5 Tensei AV Raw white 75x
Mizuno MP20mb 4-pw Project X LZ
Vokey SM7 56M 08, 60L04
Scotty Newport Button Back or
Scotty Select 1/500 Newport

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, FOOTJOY16 said:

I tried the regular first..was spinning it off the map.. the guy handed me the low spin version.. saying he could knock the spin down.  Hit it with the Ventus Black 7x.. he was right.. wasn't there for a fitting.. just wanted to see the new stuff.. I hit this combo twice with a 9 degree head which launched too high but the spin came down to 1900.  I only hit a few but the ones I did hit I liked better than last years sub zero.  Looking forward to giving it a real test.. but it is going to be hard to beat my TSi3...

 

 

Great to hear! As you know , I'm trialing with a tsi2 .....stable, solid .....nothing wrong with it at ALL! The new epic line and sim2 are the only ones I'm looking to try but like you said, gonna be hard ......also nice to hear that you're hitting the 9* high with lowish spin......pretty neutral flight? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FOOTJOY16 said:

I tried the regular first..was spinning it off the map.. the guy handed me the low spin version.. saying he could knock the spin down.  Hit it with the Ventus Black 7x.. he was right.. wasn't there for a fitting.. just wanted to see the new stuff.. I hit this combo twice with a 9 degree head which launched too high but the spin came down to 1900.  I only hit a few but the ones I did hit I liked better than last years sub zero.  Looking forward to giving it a real test.. but it is going to be hard to beat my TSi3...

High launch with low spin is the gold standard for drivers. People thought TM’s 17° launch with 1700 rpm was an insane belief but it seems to be the direction things are moving. Maybe not 17°/1700 rpm because that is a recipe for pure distance but 14°/2200 rpm is highly playable.

  • Thanks 1

Callaway Epic Speed 9° driver Tensei Pro White 1K 50 S Flex

Callaway Mavrik 15° fairway wood Tensei Pro Blue 60 S Flex

Callaway Mavrik 20° hybrid Tensei Pro Blue Hybrid 70S Flex

Callaway Mavrik 23° hybrid Tensei Pro Blue Hybrid 80 S Flex

Mizuno JPX 921 Forged 4-PW & GW Modus3 Tour 120 S flex

Mizuno T20 Raw Wedges 50-07 Modus3 Tour 120 S flex

Mizuno T20 Raw Wedges 55-13 and 60-06 Modus3 125 Wedge

Odyssey RSX Milled V-Line Fang 

Callaway Chrome Soft X

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, noodle3872 said:

High launch with low spin is the gold standard for drivers. People thought TM’s 17° launch with 1700 rpm was an insane belief but it seems to be the direction things are moving. Maybe not 17°/1700 rpm because that is a recipe for pure distance but 14°/2200 rpm is highly playable.

 

 

Didn't get back over for pics yet, ay?😏

Edited by SwooshLT
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, SwooshLT said:

 

 

Didn't get back over for pics yet, ay?😏

Hoping to get back tomorrow. 

  • Thanks 1

Callaway Epic Speed 9° driver Tensei Pro White 1K 50 S Flex

Callaway Mavrik 15° fairway wood Tensei Pro Blue 60 S Flex

Callaway Mavrik 20° hybrid Tensei Pro Blue Hybrid 70S Flex

Callaway Mavrik 23° hybrid Tensei Pro Blue Hybrid 80 S Flex

Mizuno JPX 921 Forged 4-PW & GW Modus3 Tour 120 S flex

Mizuno T20 Raw Wedges 50-07 Modus3 Tour 120 S flex

Mizuno T20 Raw Wedges 55-13 and 60-06 Modus3 125 Wedge

Odyssey RSX Milled V-Line Fang 

Callaway Chrome Soft X

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mtp said:

I hit the whole lineup today. Not a fitting.  Just trying them out. Was using the HZRDUS Smoke Green. LS was best for me. Prefer the shape, sound and feel over my current Sim Max.  

 

 

Go on.......wait , I use that already......face depth, heel to toe length , sound and initial trajectory off face?  Carbon/muted sound?

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, SwooshLT said:

 

 

Go on.......wait , I use that already......face depth, heel to toe length , sound and initial trajectory off face?  Carbon/muted sound?

Looks - I prefer a shallower face than my Sim Max and I thought the LS was perfect. To my eye at least, it looked a little shallower. Also love the length from face to back of club. Not stretched out but still forgiving looking. 
 

Sound/feel - definitely muted but I wouldn’t call it carbon sounding like the Sim Max. I could hear a slight metallic sound to it. Big fan of the sound. As for feel, I could tell where I hit it on the face. That’s my one complaint with the Max, there’s times I can’t tell a good strike from a bad one. Really like the feel. 
 

Launch - not really apples to apples because my driver has a Fujikura Pro 2.0 Tour spec in it but the LS launched higher. Not as high ball speeds as mine but very similar carry because I was able to launch it higher with comparable spin number. I was way more consistent with the LS setup than my own but I’ve been thinking about a shaft change in mine anyway. 
 

FYI - My swing speeds are very modest. Low 100’s. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Screenshot_20210101-125802_Chrome.jpg.fc8d79413615283539eadd901711e6a9.jpg

26 minutes ago, mtp said:

Looks - I prefer a shallower face than my Sim Max and I thought the LS was perfect. To my eye at least, it looked a little shallower. Also love the length from face to back of club. Not stretched out but still forgiving looking. 
 

Sound/feel - definitely muted but I wouldn’t call it carbon sounding like the Sim Max. I could hear a slight metallic sound to it. Big fan of the sound. As for feel, I could tell where I hit it on the face. That’s my one complaint with the Max, there’s times I can’t tell a good strike from a bad one. Really like the feel. 
 

Launch - not really apples to apples because my driver has a Fujikura Pro 2.0 Tour spec in it but the LS launched higher. Not as high ball speeds as mine but very similar carry because I was able to launch it higher with comparable spin number. I was way more consistent with the LS setup than my own but I’ve been thinking about a shaft change in mine anyway. 
 

FYI - My swing speeds are very modest. Low 100’s. 

 

 

My speed is even slower than yours.....I was using SIM @ 10.5 * std 

 

Sim has a shallow face , playable however.....

 

The new max LS is really appealing as I've been using tsi2 which has the stretched back head shape.....

 

This will be an exciting revelation for my switching into the deeper cg style heads

 

Thanks for your input

Edited by SwooshLT
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, noodle3872 said:

High launch with low spin is the gold standard for drivers. People thought TM’s 17° launch with 1700 rpm was an insane belief but it seems to be the direction things are moving. Maybe not 17°/1700 rpm because that is a recipe for pure distance but 14°/2200 rpm is highly playable.

Thats funny you say that.. the last one I hit was 17.4 launch at 1780 spin.. it was 2.5 yards offline.. crazy numbers...

Titleist TSi3 8.0 Smoke Blue RDX  60TX
Titleist TSi3 13.5 Tensei AV Raw white 75x
Mizuno MP20mb 4-pw Project X LZ
Vokey SM7 56M 08, 60L04
Scotty Newport Button Back or
Scotty Select 1/500 Newport

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SwooshLT said:

 

 

Great to hear! As you know , I'm trialing with a tsi2 .....stable, solid .....nothing wrong with it at ALL! The new epic line and sim2 are the only ones I'm looking to try but like you said, gonna be hard ......also nice to hear that you're hitting the 9* high with lowish spin......pretty neutral flight? 

yes.. I usually play a draw..sometimes a hook.. the last one I hit was 2.5 yards offline.. 236 rpm side spin.. interesting numbers..

Titleist TSi3 8.0 Smoke Blue RDX  60TX
Titleist TSi3 13.5 Tensei AV Raw white 75x
Mizuno MP20mb 4-pw Project X LZ
Vokey SM7 56M 08, 60L04
Scotty Newport Button Back or
Scotty Select 1/500 Newport

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SwooshLT said:

Screenshot_20210101-125802_Chrome.jpg.fc8d79413615283539eadd901711e6a9.jpg

 

 

My speed is even slower than yours.....I was using SIM @ 10.5 * std 

 

Sim has a shallow face , playable however.....

 

The new max LS is really appealing as I've been using tsi2 which has the stretched back head shape.....

 

This will be an exciting revelation for my switching into the deeper cg style heads

 

Thanks for your input

So many good drivers out now.. the new Ping.. the Sim2. which looked better to me than the first SIM and the Callaway stuff.. good time to be testing drivers..

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Titleist TSi3 8.0 Smoke Blue RDX  60TX
Titleist TSi3 13.5 Tensei AV Raw white 75x
Mizuno MP20mb 4-pw Project X LZ
Vokey SM7 56M 08, 60L04
Scotty Newport Button Back or
Scotty Select 1/500 Newport

Link to post
Share on other sites

This thing is a beast. Hit it with a Paderson ballistic tp. I was swinging awful with all 3 drivers I was hitting including gamer, and wouldn’t leave the hitting bay until I started hitting it better. So I grabbed the Max Ls 9.0 and worked through it. Average ball speed was around 177 low 120’s with spin around 2100-2200, launch 12-15. When you catch one on the screws... it goes as good as anything I think. 

74FD87AC-FC9A-462A-BB0E-396C610DC52E.jpeg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, zeke66 said:

This thing is a beast. Hit it with a Paderson ballistic tp. I was swinging awful with all 3 drivers I was hitting including gamer, and wouldn’t leave the hitting bay until I started hitting it better. So I grabbed the Max Ls 9.0 and worked through it. Average ball speed was around 177 low 120’s with spin around 2100-2200, launch 12-15. When you catch one on the screws... it goes as good as anything I think. 

74FD87AC-FC9A-462A-BB0E-396C610DC52E.jpeg

What about us mere mortals that only swing around 105, instead of 120?   Could we hit the Max LS?  Or better with the Max?

  • Like 2

Cobra SpeedZone Tour Length
Cobra SpeedZone
Cobra SZ Hybrid
Cobra Forged Tec, 5-AW

Cobra King MiM 52, 56
Callaway MD4, 60
Scotty Cameron, Squareback

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, zeke66 said:

This thing is a beast. Hit it with a Paderson ballistic tp. I was swinging awful with all 3 drivers I was hitting including gamer, and wouldn’t leave the hitting bay until I started hitting it better. So I grabbed the Max Ls 9.0 and worked through it. Average ball speed was around 177 low 120’s with spin around 2100-2200, launch 12-15. When you catch one on the screws... it goes as good as anything I think. 

74FD87AC-FC9A-462A-BB0E-396C610DC52E.jpeg

I've been testing this line of drivers for a few weeks now but have kept my impressions to myself until the media embargo lifted.  The raw horsepower is there as it has been since the OG Epic, but where this line takes a noticeable step forward is in translating those eye-popping TrackMan/GCQuad numbers into improved playability on the course. Have to think that the shift in design philosophy toward much higher MOI in the Max heads is primarily responsible for this while the Speed Frame also likely plays its role. I've been on a serious heater for the last month and my GHIN is at an all time low. Big reason for this has been consistency with the driver, and while it can't all be put down to the driver it has definitely played its part. It's helped me make more birdies while also costing me fewer shots when I make an idiot swing. Not sure what else you can ask for.

 

On TrackMan, I've seen MUCH tighter dispersion ellipses (directional and distance) as well as much tighter standard deviations on all launch parameters. The peak ball speed gains are not necessarily there but then you really can't expect them to be given imposed limitations. However, if you make even the slightest effort to look past max speed and distance numbers the consistency of output becomes obvious immediately. IOW, you will likely produce tee shots you can score from more often while hurting your score from the tee less. If that doesn't intrigue you, I'm not sure what will.

All I'd say is give this line a shot to compete for space in your bag. There's likely strokes to be gained if you do.

Obviously there will be folks who prefer the offerings from the other OEMs for any number of reasons and I totally get it. However, there’s something to this Epic line worth giving serious consideration.

Edited by bcflyguy1
  • Like 1

OEM Certified Master Fitter

 

"Never forget that the luxury of being
wrong is not enough to make you right."
WITB Link

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, tj7644 said:

What about us mere mortals that only swing around 105, instead of 120?   Could we hit the Max LS?  Or better with the Max?

If at all possible, test them both. Obviously the directional bias can be tuned to an extent with the sliding weight, but the more effective way to think about driver lines like this is differences in directional bias rather than differences in spin. The Speed head is going to be the most neutral, the Max LS the more fade biased while the Max can offer the most help to the player that fights the slice.

 

Having said that, there will likely be many exceptions. Upon testing, think there will be many who prefer the Speed head for it's slightly more compact shape at address and slightly softer impact sound and feel. Some (like me) may find the Max head to be exactly what they want after tuning the draw bias out with the weight slid toward the toe. My ball speed tends to be in the upper 160's and I still get a spin number that's plenty low out of the Max while getting to keep its higher MOI.

So all that to say I wouldn't dismiss the LS for you simply because you're not a 120+ fire-baller. 

  • Like 1

OEM Certified Master Fitter

 

"Never forget that the luxury of being
wrong is not enough to make you right."
WITB Link

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bcflyguy1 said:

If at all possible, test them both. Obviously the directional bias can be tuned to an extent with the sliding weight, but the more effective way to think about driver lines like this is differences in directional bias rather than differences in spin. The Speed head is going to be the most neutral, the Max LS the more fade biased while the Max can offer the most help to the player that fights the slice.

 

Having said that, there will likely be many exceptions. Upon testing, think there will be many who prefer the Speed head for it's slightly more compact shape at address and slightly softer impact sound and feel. Some (like me) may find the Max head to be exactly what they want after tuning the draw bias out with the weight slid toward the toe. My ball speed tends to be in the upper 160's and I still get a spin number that's plenty low out of the Max while getting to keep its higher MOI.

So all that to say I wouldn't dismiss the LS for you simply because you're not a 120+ fire-baller. 

Good to hear.  Based on just general information and not hitting them first, I lean toward the LS because that's the one that's most fade biased.   My big miss is the hook.   I want to eliminate that as much as possible.   So I'm hoping to be able to help that along with the sliding weight.

Cobra SpeedZone Tour Length
Cobra SpeedZone
Cobra SZ Hybrid
Cobra Forged Tec, 5-AW

Cobra King MiM 52, 56
Callaway MD4, 60
Scotty Cameron, Squareback

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, tj7644 said:

Good to hear.  Based on just general information and not hitting them first, I lean toward the LS because that's the one that's most fade biased.   My big miss is the hook.   I want to eliminate that as much as possible.   So I'm hoping to be able to help that along with the sliding weight.

Is the big hook caused by a face to path issue? Strike issue? Both?

OEM Certified Master Fitter

 

"Never forget that the luxury of being
wrong is not enough to make you right."
WITB Link

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, bcflyguy1 said:

Is the big hook caused by a face to path issue? Strike issue? Both?

It's generally caused by my habit of rolling my right hand over too quickly.   Comes from a habit from another sport.  So I've found a little more weight on the toe side of the driver helps that out.

Edited by tj7644

Cobra SpeedZone Tour Length
Cobra SpeedZone
Cobra SZ Hybrid
Cobra Forged Tec, 5-AW

Cobra King MiM 52, 56
Callaway MD4, 60
Scotty Cameron, Squareback

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, zeke66 said:

This thing is a beast. Hit it with a Paderson ballistic tp. I was swinging awful with all 3 drivers I was hitting including gamer, and wouldn’t leave the hitting bay until I started hitting it better. So I grabbed the Max Ls 9.0 and worked through it. Average ball speed was around 177 low 120’s with spin around 2100-2200, launch 12-15. When you catch one on the screws... it goes as good as anything I think.

 

You sound surprised. Why ? shrug.gif

 

As you no doubt know ball speed off the face has been limited for quite while now.

 

There's pretty much nothing more any manufacturer can do besides maintaining as much ball speed as possible on OFF center strikes and make the head more forgiving dispersion-wise. :classic_wink:

Want more posters to read and reply ? "[EMBRACE] THE LINE BREAK"

 

Callaway Epic Flash SZ Triple Diamond 9.0 Tour AD TP-6 Stiff

Ping G400 hybrid, 19*, 70 gr Stock Stiff

Ping G20, 5-PW, DGS300

Ping Glide Forged, 48, 52, 60, DGS300

Vokey SM8 56/08 (Thanks WRX !!!)

Seemore MT7 Face Balanced (Today)

Chrome Soft Truvis Yellow/Black

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ob1soccer said:

how much will the sliding weight affect ball flight

IIRC, Depending on model 16-20 yards of shot shape correction.  

Callaway Epic Speed 9° driver Tensei Pro White 1K 50 S Flex

Callaway Mavrik 15° fairway wood Tensei Pro Blue 60 S Flex

Callaway Mavrik 20° hybrid Tensei Pro Blue Hybrid 70S Flex

Callaway Mavrik 23° hybrid Tensei Pro Blue Hybrid 80 S Flex

Mizuno JPX 921 Forged 4-PW & GW Modus3 Tour 120 S flex

Mizuno T20 Raw Wedges 50-07 Modus3 Tour 120 S flex

Mizuno T20 Raw Wedges 55-13 and 60-06 Modus3 125 Wedge

Odyssey RSX Milled V-Line Fang 

Callaway Chrome Soft X

Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's the gouge on the featured shafts for the '21 Epic line as best I've been able to gather:

Project X Cypher:
Contacted Project X about this and the Green iM10, and they didn't reveal much about what's going on with it. Performance is very much in line with things like UST Helium, Aldila Quaranta, EvenFlow Green etc. ie very light weight to help slower swing speeds find the extra speed and launch they need to squeeze out as much performance as possible. I've had one of my regular playing partners (early 70's and about a 2 hdcp) testing a Max 10.5 head with a Cypher 40 5.5 flex and he's driving it better than I've ever seen him do before. I may not get it back from him...LOL.

 

HZRDUS Smoke Green iM10:

WARNING: Don't expect this shaft to be anything like the Green T1100 or the Hulk. Not remotely similar, and not intended to be.

Word from Project X is that there will eventually be two versions of this shaft available, a mid launch (which is the one available in Epic) and a low launch. iM10 is a reference to a new advanced material being applied in this shaft, but didn't get any other details about it. Have not tested it much, but when I hit a few with the 60X it felt very much like stiffer handle/softer mid/stiffer tip sort of EI profile (think Aldila Blue, PX Smoke Yellow). That being the case, can see this shaft being a quite adequate fit for many. No word on if the Low Launch version of this shaft will eventually be a custom option.

MCA MMT:

Info for this is on their website. Mitsubishi tends to stay with tried and true EI profiles but releases shafts that are different material applications of those same profiles and that's the case here. The EI profile is very reminiscent of the classic Blue with quite linear loss of stiffness from handle to tip. Very typical pleasing feel through the swing and at impact. Not really a low launch/low spin shaft for those that truly need that, but there are some of those available at no upcharge. MMT is also the featured shaft in the Apex Pro hybrid in a 80ish gram weight, and it's an excellent match in that as well. The '21 Pro hybrid is a baaaaad mutha.

Edited by bcflyguy1
  • Like 2

OEM Certified Master Fitter

 

"Never forget that the luxury of being
wrong is not enough to make you right."
WITB Link

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hit the Speed today. 

 

 

Hit 167 Ball Speed.

 

 

I have a new Driver. 

  • Like 1
Callaway Speed 9° Velcore Blue 6X
Callaway Apex 2H Speeder 904X
Callaway Apex 4H Speeder 904X
Miura CB301 4-5 iCWT Proto 105X
Miura CB1008 6-9 iCWT Proto 105X
 Miura HG 4606 iCWT Proto 105X
Miura HG 5210 iCWT Proto 105X
Miura HG 5810 iCWT Proto 105X
Miura HB 6416 iCWT Proto 105X
Garage Palm Beach Stability 1.0X
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Our picks

    • 2021 Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by MasterCard @ Bay Hill - Discussion & links
      John Augenstein WITB - 2021 Arnold Palmer Invitational
      Jason Dufner testing a new Cobra 3D printed putter - 2021 Arnold Palmer invitational
      Rickie Fowler clubs - 2021 Arnold Palmer Invitational
      Cameron T-11.5 putters - 2021 Arnold Palmer Invitational
      New LA Golf driver & putter shafts - 2021 Arnold Palmer Invitational
      Justin Rose - Axis putters - 2021 Arnold Palmer Invitational
      New UST Mamiya Dart iron shaft - 2021 Arnold Palmer Invitational
       

       
      2021 Arnold Palmer Invitational - Tuesday #1
      2021 Arnold Palmer Invitational - Tuesday #2
      2021 Arnold Palmer Invitational - Tuesday #3
      2021 Arnold Palmer Invitational - Tuesday #4
      2021 Arnold Palmer Invitational - Tuesday #5
      2021 Arnold Palmer Invitational - Tuesday #6
      2021 Arnold Palmer Invitational - Tuesday #7
      2021 Arnold Palmer Invitational - Tuesday #8
      2021 Arnold Palmer Invitational - Tuesday #9
      2021 Arnold Palmer Invitational - Tuesday #10
       

       
       
      • 13 replies
    • 2021 WGC Workday Championship @ The Concession Photos- Links & Discussion (UpDaTeD)
      Please post any questions or comments here.
       
      Links...
       
      2021 WGC Workday Championship - Tuesday #1
      2021 WGC Workday Championship - Tuesday #2
      2021 WGC Workday Championship - Tuesday #3
      2021 WGC Workday Championship - Tuesday #4
      2021 WGC Workday Championship - Tuesday #5
      2021 WGC Workday Championship - Tuesday #6
      Cameron Smith's Cameron 11.5 putter - 2021 WGC Workday Championship
      Cameron putter 2021 WGC Workday Championship
      2021 Ping putters - 2021 WGC Workday Championship
      Rory wearing new Nike Tour Victory II shoes - 2021 WGC Workday Championship
      Odyssey putters - 2021 WGC Workday Championship
       
      • 66 replies
    • 2021 AT&T Pebble Beach - discussion
      2021 AT&T Pebble Beach - Tuesday #1
      2021 AT&T Pebble Beach - Tuesday #2
       
      2021 AT&T Pebble Beach - Tuesday #3
       
      2021 AT&T Pebble Beach - Tuesday #4
       
      2021 AT&T Pebble Beach - Tuesday #5
       
      2021 AT&T Pebble Beach - Tuesday #6
       
      2021 AT&T Pebble Beach - Tuesday #7
       
      2021 AT&T Pebble Beach - Tuesday #8
       
      2021 AT&T Pebble Beach - Tuesday #9

      Ryan Moore with Axis 1 putter @ 2021 AT&T PB
       
       
       
      Please post any questions and comments here
        • Haha
      • 59 replies
    • 2021 Waste Management Phoenix Open - Discussion
      General galleries
      2021 Waste Management Phoenix Open - Tuesday #1
      2021 Waste Management Phoenix Open - Tuesday #2
      2021 Waste Management Phoenix Open - Tuesday #3
      2021 Waste Management Phoenix Open - Tuesday #4
      Monday Qualifier for Waste Management Open 
      Special galleries
       
      Ping PLD putters - 2021 WMPO Scott Brown with MMT graphite shafts in his ProTo Concept irons - 2021 WMPO TaylorMade putter cover from 2021 Waste Management Phoenix Open New Srixon golf balls - 2021 WMPO Bettinardi putters & cover - 2021 Waste Management Phoenix Open Cameron putters -2021 Waste Management Phoenix Open Piretti putters -2021 Waste Management Phoenix Open Cameron mallets - 2021 WMPO Odyssey 2-ball Ten - 2021 WMPO  
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
      Jason Day's Bag...
      • 21 replies
    • 2021 FARMERS WITB & Equipment Photos- Links and comments
      We are back on the ground at the 2021 Farmers PGA Tour event. Please add you comments in this thread. Here are links to all the galleries:
       
      Special galleries:
      2021 Farmers - Tuesday #1
      2021 Farmers - Tuesday #2
      2021 Farmers - Tuesday #3
      2021 Farmers - Tuesday #4
      2021 Farmers - Tuesday #5
       
      2021 Farmers - Tuesday #6
       
      2021 Farmers - Tuesday #7
       
      Cameron putters - Farmers 2021
       
      Odyssey 2-ball Ten - Farmers 2021
       
      Project X Even Flow RipTide MX & LX proto shafts - Framers 2021
       
      TaylorMade putter cover for Torrey Pines - Farmers 2021
       
      Sling Shot training aid - Farmers 2021
       
       
        • Like
      • 47 replies

×
×
  • Create New...