2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

2021 LPGA Season Odds and Ends

Argonne69

7 hours ago, KBong said:

If they played 4 rds...only 2 were played at PB in the above.

The USGA will have the course setup much different vs. this hit & giggle event.

By 2023...Bam Bam may not even qualify for the USWO....she hasn't played it in 2 of the last 3 years.

I will say that I've always thought Bam Bam is one of the most naturally talented LPGA pros.

It's a shame...she never gave the impression she had the desire or discipline to be one of the top elite pros on tour.

I think she'd be great hosting a fishing show in retirement....Bam Bam's Fishing Adventure.

There's a Canuck based fishing show called Fins & Skins (fishing & golfing) ....I'm surprised she's never been invited to participate.

Agreed. Remember the twitter feud between her and Christina Kim? 

https://www.golfchannel.com/article/golftalkcentral/lincicome-christina-kim-engage-twitter-feud?amp

Seems Bam Bam would have rather gone fishing and now motherhood is at top of mind. It’s always really interesting to me how the very talented sometimes have little interest in cultivating or honing that talent. My sister and I started playing tennis when she was 9 and I was 11. Everyone was always surprised at how good she was but she hd no interest in pursuing it any further.

In any case, I bet the LPGA wants to keep hiding things like this to keep the illusion everyone is friends.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, fredogolfer said:

Agreed. Remember the twitter feud between her and Christina Kim? 

https://www.golfchannel.com/article/golftalkcentral/lincicome-christina-kim-engage-twitter-feud?amp

In any case, I bet the LPGA wants to keep hiding things like this to keep the illusion everyone is friends.

Yup, I remember it well....Xtina = phony DRAMA Queen.

Yes, things aren't cotton candy and pink ribbons on the LPGA.

30 minutes ago, MagicClassic407 said:

I vote DOTTIE!!!  Come on LPGA, get over it already!!

PS:   When I've worked NBC events, sometimes I've been mistaken for Dottie. Maybe I can be her stand-in when security issues pop up! Bring it on!🤗

Animation Fight GIF by Audreynalley

Funny GIF again.

In your avatar picture...ya....you kinda look like Dottie.

BUT

You posted some other pictures here on WRX and you look different from your WRX avatar picture.

4 hours ago, KBong said:

OLE OLE!

I hope Alison GIMMEE Lee makes the US team.

And this is for @Rapidcat...Alison is a SMOKESHOW but she is not a POSER....there I said it.🤣

If she doesn't make the team, she should at least be an assistant captain. 

• Haha 1

Ping G425 Max Driver 12 (0 Flat) - Aldila Ascent Red 50 Stiff (46")
TaylorMade AeroBurner Mini Driver 16 - Matrix Speed RUL-Z 60 Stiff
Ping G410 7wd 20.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (43")
Ping G410 9wd 23.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (42.5")
Ping G425 6h 30 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 70 Stiff
PXG 0311P Gen3 6-P (2 Deg Weak, 1 Deg Flat) - True Temper Elevate 95 S /

Ping i200 6-P Orange Dot (2 Deg Weak, 2 Deg Flat) - True Temper XP 95 S
Ping Glide 4.0 52-12 S, 56-10 Eye2, and 60-10 S Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - Ping Z-Z115 Wedge
PXG Blackjack 36" - SuperStroker Flatso 2.0

Hmm apparently Jessica Korda is getting married and celebrated her Bachelorette party in Miami. Nelly K, Allison Lee, Meghan Kang, Sophia Popov, and Jodi Ewart were on hand.  Surprised Bronte Law, D Kang and Marina Alex weren’t there but this is where you see which players are really friends and not the story we’re sold that it’s all rainbows and butterflies among the players. Although we may see 3-4 more players at the wedding. 

Even if Allison Lee had to go to q-school for some reason this year I bet she’d have used this party as a warm up. 

70136353-61A2-4325-8F20-A4E62AECCAB9.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, fredogolfer said:

Hmm apparently Jessica Korda is getting married and celebrated her Bachelorette party in Miami. Nelly K, Allison Lee, Meghan Kang, Sophia Popov, and Jodi Ewart were on hand.  Surprised Bronte Law, D Kang and Marina Alex weren’t there but this is where you see which players are really friends and not the story we’re sold that it’s all rainbows and butterflies among the players. Although we may see 3-4 more players at the wedding. 

Even if Allison Lee had to go to q-school for some reason this year I bet she’d have used this party as a warm up. 

70136353-61A2-4325-8F20-A4E62AECCAB9.png

I assume Jess is marrying Johnny "Orchids of Asia" Delprete.🤣

Seems like GIMMEE never misses a chance to PARTY.

Jodi Hyphen is a BFF with Jess.

Seems like Megan is pals with every gal on tour.

I think Jess is pals with Wie...but with motherhood, a hubby and I think living out west....not surprised she's a no show.

I assume Kang is protecting her ATM and making sure he's not visiting massage parlors in Vegas...lessons learned from Jess.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, KBong said:

I assume Jess is marrying Johnny "Orchids of Asia" Delprete.🤣

Seems like GIMMEE never misses a chance to PARTY.

Jodi Hyphen is a BFF with Jess.

Seems like Megan is pals with every gal on tour.

I think Jess is pals with Wie...but with motherhood, a hubby and I think living out west....not surprised she's a no show.

I assume Kang is protecting her ATM and making sure he's not visiting massage parlors in Vegas...lessons learned from Jess.

is this the same dude "caught" in the Robert Kraft sting operation?  If so, i'd give it 3 yrs tops 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Supermilo said:

is this the same dude "caught" in the Robert Kraft sting operation?  If so, i'd give it 3 yrs tops 🤣

Yup.

LMAO....seems like the Korda's aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer.

Jess is the one with the career and the MONEY...she can basically have her pickings with any guy.

Hmmm...so when the "affection/LUVING" is somewhat abundant pre-marriage....Johnny is running around for a "R** & T**".

How EMBARRASSING is this to a public figure like Jessica.

Kinda surprised Petr hasn't stepped in to put a stop to this.

Hopefully Johnny D is not the hubby to be ...and Jess is marrying another guy.

I did see Johnny on TV at a LPGA event months ago....maybe in the summer???

Do you also remember all the PHONY nonsense from the Pink Diva when she was married.

All this cr*p about wifey poo this and wifey poo that....and she had on her staff bag:

"Mrs. Heath"

All her pink ribbon & cotton candy BS.

I think they also broke up within 3 years or less.

BTW

I just did a Google....The Orchids Of Asia Spa is closed....so I guess Kraft and his other billionaire pals with have to find somewhere else to venture to for their "daily jog"🤣

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KBong said:

Yup.

LMAO....seems like the Korda's aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer.

Jess is the one with the career and the MONEY...she can basically have her pickings with any guy.

Hmmm...so when the "affection/LUVING" is somewhat abundant pre-marriage....Johnny is running around for a "R** & T**".

How EMBARRASSING is this to a public figure like Jessica.

Kinda surprised Petr hasn't stepped in to put a stop to this.

Hopefully Johnny D is not the hubby to be ...and Jess is marrying another guy.

I did see Johnny on TV at a LPGA event months ago....maybe in the summer???

Do you also remember all the PHONY nonsense from the Pink Diva when she was married.

All this cr*p about wifey poo this and wifey poo that....and she had on her staff bag:

"Mrs. Heath"

All her pink ribbon & cotton candy BS.

I think they also broke up within 3 years or less.

BTW

I just did a Google....The Orchids Of Asia Spa is closed....so I guess Kraft and his other billionaire pals with have to find somewhere else to venture to for their "daily jog"🤣

@KBong Johnny D= mentioned as the fiancé here

https://golf.com/news/lpga-bachelorette-pga-tour-baby-boom-famous-brooks-koepka-fan/

..Extract/ Quote: 

1. Jessica Korda’s bachelorette

Jessica Korda and a handful of pros took their talents to South Beach for what was the bachelorette party of the 2021 golf season. Jess is engaged to professional golfer-turned-real-estate-broker Johnny DelPrete, and along for the festivities were her sister, Nelly, Sophia Popov, Jodi Ewart, Megan Khang and Alison Lee. Talk about a star-studded lineup.”

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

16 minutes ago, JungleJimbo said:

@KBong Johnny D= mentioned as the fiancé here

https://golf.com/news/lpga-bachelorette-pga-tour-baby-boom-famous-brooks-koepka-fan/

..Extract/ Quote: 

1. Jessica Korda’s bachelorette

Jessica Korda and a handful of pros took their talents to South Beach for what was the bachelorette party of the 2021 golf season. Jess is engaged to professional golfer-turned-real-estate-broker Johnny DelPrete, and along for the festivities were her sister, Nelly, Sophia Popov, Jodi Ewart, Megan Khang and Alison Lee. Talk about a star-studded lineup.”

Thanks for the confirmation.

Maybe Jess and the gals visited some male spas that day as PAY BACK.🤣

Are there spas that cater to guys?...if the answer is yes...I'm not surprised in our Pink Shirt society these days.

I only have 3 words to say to Jess.

spacer.png

Ok...this too

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I wonder who the funnest LPGA players to party with would be? The Euros have legendary Solheim Cup parties whether they win or lose. I think Laura Davies said their saying was “Win or Lose there’ll be booze”

I can’t imagine many of the players on tour are party animals. 

I’d party with Muni but she seems like the type to just sit at a club or party and not drink in order to keep looking good.

Ally Ewing, Amy Olson, Emma Talley would be fun in a chill kind of way. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

49 minutes ago, fredogolfer said:

I wonder who the funnest LPGA players to party with would be? The Euros have legendary Solheim Cup parties whether they win or lose. I think Laura Davies said their saying was “Win or Lose there’ll be booze”

I can’t imagine many of the players on tour are party animals. 

I’d party with Muni but she seems like the type to just sit at a club or party and not drink in order to keep looking good.

Huh???...you say you want to party with Muni...then turnaround and say she'd be like a door mat to hang with???....LOL.

As per GIMMEE's Youtube channel...gotta believe Alison and Bronte are maybe the biggest party gals on tour.

In 2013 in Portland, I saw Jacqui Concolino still drinking and smoking at 1130pm and this was on a skool night too.

Yes....I don't imagine there are many hardcore LPGA party gals.

3 hours ago, KBong said:

Huh???...you say you want to party with Muni...then turnaround and say she'd be like a door mat to hang with???....LOL.

As per GIMMEE's Youtube channel...gotta believe Alison and Bronte are maybe the biggest party gals on tour.

In 2013 in Portland, I saw Jacqui Concolino still drinking and smoking at 1130pm and this was on a skool night too.

Yes....I don't imagine there are many hardcore LPGA party gals.

Muni would be more like arm candy. She might dance to one or two songs but she’d find a spot on the dance floor where the most amount of people could see her turn a stretching routine into a dance.

I was never much of a partyer in college. It wasn’t until after I got my first “real job” that the weekend started on Thursday for me. Even then that phase only lasted about 3 years and it wasn’t like I was doing anything too crazy. On Thursday we’d go to a Brazilian rooftop bar, Thursday to something called Trashy Thursdays, Friday to a latin club called Mangoes and Saturday could be a bunch of different randome places from parties to clubs. I certainly wasn’t getting carried in on a toy car. About the craziest thing I did in a bar was take a shot from an oversized syringe looking thing given to me by a woman celebrating her birthday. A woman also ran up to me in the parking lot and started kissing me lol. Now some of my friends, did crazy stuff. 

Edited by fredogolfer

15 hours ago, fredogolfer said:

Muni would be more like arm candy. She might dance to one or two songs but she’d find a spot on the dance floor where the most amount of people could see her turn a stretching routine into a dance.

Did you catch her new film short?  Sort of a reflection on golf and how she came to the sport, along with her father.  She speaks part of it in Mandarin or the Chengdu dialect.  Produced by Type 7  . . . Oh, and it looks like it was sponsored by Porsche.   🤣

Edited by Golf Dino
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Golf Dino said:

Did you catch her new film short?  Sort of a reflection on golf and how she came to the sport, along with her father.  She speaks part of it in Mandarin or the Chengdu dialect.  Produced by Type 7  . . . Oh, and it looks like it was sponsored by Porsche.   🤣

You got a link on this for The GREAT LADY of China?

I've posted this before....have you seen this of POSER Muni as a kid?

I used to play a lot of twilight rds in the summer at Swaneset....obviously never heard about her back in 2012.

In a way...I think @tonyj5 @tonyj50 kinda discovered Muni when he took a picture of her at the 2015 USWO and posted it to his blog...he broke the internet for 2 hours.🤣

Muni has POOR taste...her fav LPGA pro is the PHONY Pink Diva....WTH.

I wonder why she moved here...instead of just moving to the US.

Look Ma...it's RAINING in RAINcouver.🤣

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Golf Dino said:

@Golf Dino Link to video pls? 🙏 

@JungleJimbo @KBong  . . . its accessible via her Instagram Stories/Highlights.  It's also on the account of @Type7 on Instagram.  If there was an actual URL, then I would paste it for you . . .  perhaps there is?  I just did a perfunctory search online.  

And as I stated before, its an indirect promotional piece for Porsche and those that are "driven" . . . obviously aimed at the Mainland China market: 

"Type 7 is the daily magazine for those who are driven • Powered by         Porsche"

Okay . . . I just thought that maybe there was a YouTube channel for Type 7 and lo and behold:

Edited by Golf Dino
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Golf Dino said:

@JungleJimbo @KBong  . . . its accessible via her Instagram Stories/Highlights.  It's also on the account of @Type7 on Instagram.  If there was an actual URL, then I would paste it for you . . .  perhaps there is?  I just did a perfunctory search online.  

Okay . . . I just thought that maybe there was a YouTube channel for Type 7 and lo and behold:

Is this just a commercial or is there actually a documentary?

I have to admit...Muni's 15 minutes of fame is near expiry.

Crazy Lucy Li's 15 minutes ended quite a while ago.

My only hope for a great woman to represent my "OTHER" country🤣 is for the Zhangster to turn pro soon and to trade her passport to the PRC.

Jenny Money was a bit of a disappointment....her act was a bit PHONY for those who have watched/been around her at LPGA events.

Janet Lin & Yu Liu are just mid level pros.

Maybe I should trade my passport in for a ROK one.

• Haha 1