Jump to content

Colorado WRX 2021


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Gmcourtney said:

Man... I should've been on the board today.   Re: the charity foursome at Sanctuary... seems like you've got 4 interested already, but count me in as an alternate in case someone has to bail.  I'd be good for up to $400, if you can get it for $1200.

 

Thanks. Will keep you in mind if someone bails. I played CGC before. It's good, but I wouldn't pay $375 for it although you do get a gift bag, lunch and Hors d'oeuvres afterwards. At least Sanctuary has the dramatic elevation changes and scenery to soothe the hit from paying that much.

Edited by Dancin
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

While talking about expensive price tags for events at courses that are hard to get on...

https://thefriedegg.com/fried-egg-events-fresno-scraper-prairie-dunes/

 

$600 for 36 holes, and other event goodies.   Hutchinson is about 7 hours from here... anything worth playing between here and there that would make driving worth while?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/19/2021 at 6:23 PM, golf4pj said:

Had the fever to play, not COVID related, lol.

On Sunday, I drove an hour and 45 minutes from Highlands Ranch to Desert Hawk in Pueblo West.

Once we got south of Colorado Springs, the winds picked up.  Still pretty windy when we got to the course and on the driving range.

Not quite the 4-6mph winds the weather.com website forecasted...

But, just as we tee'd off, the winds died down and it turned out to be a fantastic day.

 

Desert Hawk is in pretty good shape, the greens were in really great shape considering the time of the year.

Play was a bit slow, 4 hrs, 40 min to play - but, for a Sunday on a Muni course, not too bad.

It was definitely worth the drive!!

-- P.J.

As a side note, the tee sheet was full, but there was a 3-some in front of us and behind us.

Why courses don't enforce the book for 4, pay for 4 - is beyond me.  Stuff happens, I get that sometimes people can't make it, but doubt that's the case most of the time.

Empty slots is bad business and it's hard enough to find tee times these days, without people over-booking.

I was scheduled to get my shot on Friday, with a golf tournament on Saturday morning.  Definitely concerned about the side-affects, so....  I cancelled my appointment and scheduled a new one for Tuesday.  If I'm going to be down for a day or so, I'd rather do that on a work day than mess up a nice weekend!! lol

Playing in the South Suburban Men's Club on Saturday morning - first event with this group.  Should be a good time and the weather looks great!

-- P.J.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

:taylormade-small: SIM2 Max Driver
Srixon ZX 3W and Cobra RadSpeed Hybrid

Taylormade M6 irons
Mizuno MP-T7 wedges
EVNROLL ER7 Putter
Snell "MTB-X" / Srixon Q-Star Divide Golf Ball
Cart-Tek 1500li Remote Ctrl Cart

PrecisionPro NX9 HD Pro Rangefinder

SkyTrak Launch Monitor

Denver, Colorado // Home Course:  Eisenhower Golf Club, USAF Academy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Gmcourtney said:

While talking about expensive price tags for events at courses that are hard to get on...

https://thefriedegg.com/fried-egg-events-fresno-scraper-prairie-dunes/

 

$600 for 36 holes, and other event goodies.   Hutchinson is about 7 hours from here... anything worth playing between here and there that would make driving worth while?

 

 

You're getting two rounds+ for that (when Andy does these they are renting out the course and facilities for the whole day) plus very nice gifts in the gift bag, breakfast, lunch and dinner, so it's not a bad deal at all.
 

No. Unfortunately I-70 to Prairie Dunes is a wasteland. When I moved out here from Ohio that drive across Kansas and eastern Colorado was 10 hours of nothingness while holding the wheel 90 degrees to the left to keep the Ryder truck from being blown off the road by the high winds. Sugar Hills on the border is probably the best on a direct route and that's not saying much although you'd likely have the whole course to yourself and a couple farmers at most.

 

There are supposedly two pretty good courses in Garden City, KS if you are willing to do about a 90 mile side trip (it actually puts you about 30 miles and 15 minutes or so closer to Prairie Dunes than staying on I-70 so you get some of that back). Buffalo Dunes is supposed to be a pretty interesting public municipal course and The Golf Club at Southwind is a private course that is supposed to be slightly better. Are either of those really worth making that long drive from Denver - probably not, but I do know they're both better than Sugar Hills.

 

It's a lot less hassle flying into Wichita and playing the public Sand Creek Station or if you have the private connections, Flint Hills National and then you're 30-45 minutes from Prairie Dunes. I'd say it's well worth $300-350 for the flight and a shared rental car to avoid 3 hours of travel each way and play a better golf course nearer to Prairie Dunes.

 

Also fyi someone you know is seriously considering joining Prairie Dunes this year to the point he may be setting up a prospective member preview shortly...

Edited by Dancin
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My buddy grew up in Garden City, and he could not stop bragging about Buffalo Dunes.

 

@Noodler, @jacobEDGE, @Brian_Mc, and I played South Suburban yesterday. The evening started out beautiful, but then it got chilly, windy, and a tad rainy by the 7th hole. For the first time in forever, my driver felt consistently solid (even if the ball didn't end up in the place I was aiming for). The rest of my game was meh.

  • Like 4

Live in Colorado? Visit ColoradoWRX!

Ping G LS Tec 9° 65X
Ping S55 3-PW DG X100 (orange dot)
Ping Glide 52°, 56°, 60° (orange dot)
Odyssey Works Big T V-Line CS 33.5"
Front Range Golf Club (frgclub.com)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Dancin said:

 

Thanks. Will keep you in mind if someone bails. I played CGC before. It's good, but I wouldn't pay $375 for it although you do get a gift bag, lunch and Hors d'oeuvres afterwards. At least Sanctuary has the dramatic elevation changes and scenery to soothe the hit from paying that much.


I had a buddy who used to be a member at CGC so I've been lucky enough to play it probably 8-10 times....but it's been a few years since I've last been out there.  Agree on $375 being steep but if that's your only way to get on, it's probably worth a one time splurge. 

 

I have another friend who has an extended family member who is a member out there as well, so I'm hoping I can use that connection to get back out there again.  Last time I played it I was probably a 20+ handicap.  I've gotten a touch better since that time so would be fun to play again and actually try to play the course instead of whatever I was doing to that poor place back then.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Dancin said:

104.3 Fan golf tour is back this year and gets me all excited seeing another opportunity to play Hiwan and then I notice all their events are two person scrambles...meh

 

If you don't care about the prizes, just play it like a two-man best ball--especially if you can pair up with another like-minded duo. I mean, even if you just pencil in a birdie for every hole, you're still going to lose by 6 strokes. 😄

 

Heck, $175 for TPC Colorado and $125 for Hiwan seem like good deals. 

Edited by pseudoswede
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Live in Colorado? Visit ColoradoWRX!

Ping G LS Tec 9° 65X
Ping S55 3-PW DG X100 (orange dot)
Ping Glide 52°, 56°, 60° (orange dot)
Odyssey Works Big T V-Line CS 33.5"
Front Range Golf Club (frgclub.com)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There's a CGA event at Hiwan later this year that lets you play your own ball for the same price. The gift bag will be nicer for the fan scramble and if they allowed you to book a foursome together (I don't think they do since a ticket is only for two people) that would work assuming the group behind you doesn't narc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, jacobEDGE said:

Has anyone played Valley Country Club in Aurora? I drive by it all the time but feel like I've never seen anybody mention it before.

 

@CSURam_06 is a member--I think joined last year. I asked early in this thread about it.

 

 

Live in Colorado? Visit ColoradoWRX!

Ping G LS Tec 9° 65X
Ping S55 3-PW DG X100 (orange dot)
Ping Glide 52°, 56°, 60° (orange dot)
Odyssey Works Big T V-Line CS 33.5"
Front Range Golf Club (frgclub.com)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jacobEDGE said:

Has anyone played Valley Country Club in Aurora? I drive by it all the time but feel like I've never seen anybody mention it before.

Yes. I enjoyed it. I thought someone on here is a member or maybe that was the nolayingup refuge. It's good with nothing objectionable and a few interesting holes, but it's never going to be on any lists. I think they charge about $100 too much on their monthly for members, but they do charge a much lower initiation.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seems like I saw this talked about on this thread, but couldn’t find it... anyone know if Family Golf’s driving range balls are reduced flight? I just came from there and they definitely seem ~10% shorter... even on short irons. It could also be that they are beat up really bad... or just my swing just isn’t as long as I thought... or my SC300 was wrong. Wish I had ranged the flags...

 

BTW, I worked on some things and it helped... even got my draw back... now the question is whether it’ll stick... the trick was adjusting for my physique... flat belly techniques weren’t working. I found some guys on YouTube that addressed “barrel chested” golfers. His tweaks helped a lot.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Brian_Mc said:

Seems like I saw this talked about on this thread, but couldn’t find it... anyone know if Family Golf’s driving range balls are reduced flight? I just came from there and they definitely seem ~10% shorter... even on short irons. It could also be that they are beat up really bad... or just my swing just isn’t as long as I thought... or my SC300 was wrong. Wish I had ranged the flags...

 

BTW, I worked on some things and it helped... even got my draw back... now the question is whether it’ll stick... the trick was adjusting for my physique... flat belly techniques weren’t working. I found some guys on YouTube that addressed “barrel chested” golfers. His tweaks helped a lot.

 

i don't think they are reduced flight.

 

also, the last time i was there (a couple of months ago?) they had a bunch of brand new balls in circulation!!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I decided to call the pro shop... they confirmed that they are not reduced flight.

 

I also did some googling and found out that reduced flight are much shorter than 10%... more like 25 to 40%.  I didn’t realize that.

 

According to a few tests... the crappy balls at most ranges are just shorter by 10 to 15% than a good ball simply by construction. That makes sense based on my experience today.
 

as far as any new balls... if any I got were new, they need a good scrubbing!! They looked pretty rough... dirty and worn.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

got an invite to play out at TPC on Sunday. Freshly built irons for 2021 in the bag and anticipation is at an all time high. Last time I was this excited about a round I pulled something in my back putting my socks on and had to drive home without playing. gonna stretch out starting now 😉

Hopefully everyone gets a chance to enjoy the nice weekend !

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Brian_Mc said:

I decided to call the pro shop... they confirmed that they are not reduced flight.

 

I also did some googling and found out that reduced flight are much shorter than 10%... more like 25 to 40%.  I didn’t realize that.

 

According to a few tests... the crappy balls at most ranges are just shorter by 10 to 15% than a good ball simply by construction. That makes sense based on my experience today.
 

as far as any new balls... if any I got were new, they need a good scrubbing!! They looked pretty rough... dirty and worn.

 

@Brian_Mc, another thing to consider is temperature. is it possible you measured your distances when it was warmer, but it was colder when you hit balls at family golf?

 

i wonder if they temporarily pulled the new balls out of circulation when we got all this snow?

 

also, i know this is counterintuitive, but sometimes range balls actually fly farther depending on things like whether they're worn out, wet, or if you're hitting off mats or grass.

 

anecdotally, i think wet and worn out balls produce much less spin, and i've noticed they seem to come off the face like fliers. i've gone directly from hitting indoors at d'lance to family golf in freezing temperatures and was astonished at how far those cruddy range balls flew (i.e. farther than what i was seeing on trackman at 75º temps).

 

here's a post from trackman which attempts to address this issue, but i would take it with a grain of salt because the approach wasn't super scientific: https://blog.trackmangolf.com/the-difference-in-range-ball-distances/

 

their findings were similar to my anecdotal experience, except a huge glaring issue is they didn't maintain the same swing speed.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’ve been playing all winter and it was in the lower 50s at the range today... didn’t think it should have been that dramatic. I guess considering that the balls were out all night, etc, they’d definitely have a colder core than what I’d usually have. It could definitely be part of the cause.

 

as far as the mat effect, a lot of my distance knowledge is by using Golf4pj’s garage sim... so mats are actually my norm... but we use good balls. We do see some “fliers” even with good balls.
 

my wife reminded me that there were some nicer looking Pinnacles in the basket... they were noticeably newer compared to the others.  There were only 2 or 3 in my medium basket so I thought those were just from someone throwing in some of their personal balls into the mix. If those are the new ones you mean... then I may have just got mostly old ones in my batch.

 

there’s a good chance that my SC300 was just reading short. It assumes spin based on the club loft and launch info it gets. Overall distance and spin is calc’d, so who knows.  There are also some reviews of it that say it gets off with range balls because of what it measures vs calcs. I haven’t had the chance to use “good balls” with it to validate, but it was showing me swing speeds in line with PJ’s Skytrak so at least there’s that 😁

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Dancin said:

You're getting two rounds+ for that (when Andy does these they are renting out the course and facilities for the whole day) plus very nice gifts in the gift bag, breakfast, lunch and dinner, so it's not a bad deal at all.
 

No. Unfortunately I-70 to Prairie Dunes is a wasteland. When I moved out here from Ohio that drive across Kansas and eastern Colorado was 10 hours of nothingness while holding the wheel 90 degrees to the left to keep the Ryder truck from being blown off the road by the high winds. Sugar Hills on the border is probably the best on a direct route and that's not saying much although you'd likely have the whole course to yourself and a couple farmers at most.

 

There are supposedly two pretty good courses in Garden City, KS if you are willing to do about a 90 mile side trip (it actually puts you about 30 miles and 15 minutes or so closer to Prairie Dunes than staying on I-70 so you get some of that back). Buffalo Dunes is supposed to be a pretty interesting public municipal course and The Golf Club at Southwind is a private course that is supposed to be slightly better. Are either of those really worth making that long drive from Denver - probably not, but I do know they're both better than Sugar Hills.

 

It's a lot less hassle flying into Wichita and playing the public Sand Creek Station or if you have the private connections, Flint Hills National and then you're 30-45 minutes from Prairie Dunes. I'd say it's well worth $300-350 for the flight and a shared rental car to avoid 3 hours of travel each way and play a better golf course nearer to Prairie Dunes.

 

I'm quite familiar with that flight in and out of Wichita.  My last job, the company had a manufacturing facility in McPherson, which is just north of Hutchinson.   Every time I had to go there, I cried a little knowing I was 30 minutes away from a world class golf course, without clubs and no connection to get on. 😥

 

I've driven that stretch of 70 before when moving from Cincinnati as well, but it was the middle of winter and I don't really remember anything about it.

 

17 hours ago, Dancin said:

Also fyi someone you know is seriously considering joining Prairie Dunes this year to the point he may be setting up a prospective member preview shortly...

 😯

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gmcourtney said:

My last job, the company had a manufacturing facility in McPherson, which is just north of Hutchinson.   Every time I had to go there, I cried a little knowing I was 30 minutes away from a world class golf course, without clubs and no connection to get on. 😥

Prairie Dunes is crazy cheap even for local members compared to what we pay for private memberships in CO. You need to work on your hint dropping as I would bet some of the people you had interacted with were either members or could have gotten you on through someone they knew.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Wife and I went out Saturday morning. Definitely chilly; I didn't feel warm until about the 8th hole. I had trouble getting off the tee with my 3-iron (played the white tees with a father/son duo), and the greens are still rolling pretty bad after being aerated almost three weeks prior.

 

Yesterday, I was surprised (belated birthday gift) with an outing to Top Golf. It was the first time my whole family (myself, sister, and our parents--9 of us total) have socialized together since September. Everyone in the family except my youngest and my nephew are all vaccinated now.

 

As an added bonus, my mom has recently been feeling well enough to golf again, so I booked a foursome at The Links for Saturday morning.

 

Double bonus... both of my daughters are catching the golf bug again and want to go to the range now.

Edited by pseudoswede
  • Like 2

Live in Colorado? Visit ColoradoWRX!

Ping G LS Tec 9° 65X
Ping S55 3-PW DG X100 (orange dot)
Ping Glide 52°, 56°, 60° (orange dot)
Odyssey Works Big T V-Line CS 33.5"
Front Range Golf Club (frgclub.com)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Dancin said:

Has anyone played Fort Collins CC? There's a CGA member play day there this year for $125. I wasn't going to play this initially, but I found out Pete Dye did some renovation work there in 2001 which piqued my interest.

 

Maybe @RobotDoctor can chime in?

Live in Colorado? Visit ColoradoWRX!

Ping G LS Tec 9° 65X
Ping S55 3-PW DG X100 (orange dot)
Ping Glide 52°, 56°, 60° (orange dot)
Odyssey Works Big T V-Line CS 33.5"
Front Range Golf Club (frgclub.com)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, pseudoswede said:

 

Maybe @RobotDoctor can chime in?


I have never played Fort Collins CC.  From what I've heard it's a nice track.  Not sure how it compares to Collindale Golf Course in terms of layout or being a tight course.  I may try Fort Collins CC on the play date!
 

Ugh, Pete Dye.  Other than Riverdale Dunes I really don't care for his courses.  I love Riverdale Dunes but have hated every other Dye course I've played.  Those were in the midwest and Ohio areas.  

Edited by RobotDoctor
  • Like 1

Driver:  TaylorMade 300 Mini 11.5° (10.2°), Fujikura Ventus Blue 5S Velocore

3W:  TaylorMade M4 15°, Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7S

Hybrid:  TaylorMade Sim2 2 Iron Hybrid 17°, Mitsubishi Tensai AV Raw Blue 80 stiff

Irons:  Ben Hogan Icon blades 4-PW, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff

GW / LW:  Scratch Golf 1018 forged 50°/ 58° DS, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff

SW:  Callaway MD5 Jaws 54°, TT DG Tour Issue S200 115g wedge shaft

Putter: Byron Morgan DH89 GSS custom, Salty MidPlus cork grip

Grips: BestGrips Augusta Microperf leather slip on

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’ve played it, at least the first 13 holes!  Daughter got married there and the wedding party played (they put me in the last group, behind my future son-in-law in one group, and his dad & friends in the other......their speed and etiquette was thread-worthy bad!)

 

What I remember was liking the course quite a bit. Pretty standard parkland with a good mix of holes. It seemed very playable while still being challenging. A couple of the final holes I didn’t get to play looked pretty interesting (just looking at them as we drove in). 
 

I think I paid $100 apiece for my son and me (spend that much for a wedding and they didn’t even comp me!☹️). So $125 sounds pretty reasonable to me. 
 

Robot, It’s been six years, so the memory isn’t fresh, but what I seem to recall is FCCC being a little more difficult the first time out just because of some of the doglegs. It seemed Collindale was a little more “right there in front of you” (I’ve only played Collindale twice, but that seems to be my recollection)

  • Like 3

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Always enjoy the discussion on other courses around the area.  Always good to hear about ones I have not played.

 

I know some have / have not played Wildhorse. Most probably have I assume.

 

So last weekend friends and I started our "when we going" talk.  Given this I figured I would toss out if anyone has interest in playing Wildhorse this year.

 

We typically go late summer/early fall. The last few years weather has been perfect with mild winds but is NEB so you never know.  *Last year we did Prairie Club and then over to Wildhorse but not much interest on doing that again this year.

 

Normally leave Thursday night (roughly 4 hr drive) play 36 Friday/ 36 Saturday and drive back on Sunday morning.   Sometimes we do Awarii Dunes on Friday morning then back over to Wildhorse for an afternoon round to change it up a bit.  AD does add an hour out and next morning back over to WH.  We used to hit Bayside on the way back but that course gets "mixed" reviews from our group so pretty tough to get that back in the rota LOL

 

Anyway figured I would toss it out if any interest.

 

Edit: If there is enough interest WH has on site accommodations that hold 8.  Pretty sure Krush stays on site when he does his trip with friends so he could probably chime in on the accommodations as they hold 8 per building.

Edited by CDM
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, deadsolid...shank said:

.........
 

Robot, It’s been six years, so the memory isn’t fresh, but what I seem to recall is FCCC being a little more difficult the first time out just because of some of the doglegs. It seemed Collindale was a little more “right there in front of you” (I’ve only played Collindale twice, but that seems to be my recollection)

 

So when are we going to play Collindale?  I am planning on playing it at least twice next week.  👍

Driver:  TaylorMade 300 Mini 11.5° (10.2°), Fujikura Ventus Blue 5S Velocore

3W:  TaylorMade M4 15°, Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7S

Hybrid:  TaylorMade Sim2 2 Iron Hybrid 17°, Mitsubishi Tensai AV Raw Blue 80 stiff

Irons:  Ben Hogan Icon blades 4-PW, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff

GW / LW:  Scratch Golf 1018 forged 50°/ 58° DS, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff

SW:  Callaway MD5 Jaws 54°, TT DG Tour Issue S200 115g wedge shaft

Putter: Byron Morgan DH89 GSS custom, Salty MidPlus cork grip

Grips: BestGrips Augusta Microperf leather slip on

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, CDM said:

Always enjoy the discussion on other courses around the area.  Always good to hear about ones I have not played.

 

I know some have / have not played Wildhorse. Most probably have I assume.

 

So last weekend friends and I started our "when we going" talk.  Given this I figured I would toss out if anyone has interest in playing Wildhorse this year.

 

We typically go late summer/early fall. The last few years weather has been perfect with mild winds but is NEB so you never know.  *Last year we did Prairie Club and then over to Wildhorse but not much interest on doing that again this year.

 

Normally leave Thursday night (roughly 4 hr drive) play 36 Friday/ 36 Saturday and drive back on Sunday morning.   Sometimes we do Awarii Dunes on Friday morning then back over to Wildhorse for an afternoon round to change it up a bit.  AD does add an hour out and next morning back over to WH.  We used to hit Bayside on the way back but that course gets "mixed" reviews from our group so pretty tough to get that back in the rota LOL

 

Anyway figured I would toss it out if any interest.

 

Edit: If there is enough interest WH has on site accommodations that hold 8.  Pretty sure Krush stays on site when he does his trip with friends so he could probably chime in on the accommodations as they hold 8 per building.

I’ll say it again (I’m like a broken record). Instead of going east to Kearney, go west to Kimball. It will add a little mileage because you won’t be able to take the I76 cut off. But Four Winds there sits right on I80. Around $45 dollars (and I think that’s an all day fee, maybe a little extra for the cart if you ride (( that was pre COVID, so not sure now)). 
 

It’s a little scraggly at times. But it has a lot of really good holes. And really good greens. And a cement pond (if you remember the Beverly Hillbillies!😀)

 


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Our picks

    • 2021 RSM Classic - Discussion and Links
      2021 RSM Classic - Monday
      2021 RSM Classic - Tuesday #1
      2021 RSM Classic - Tuesday #2
       
       
      Trey Mullinax - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Brett Drewitt - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Matt Wallace - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Josh Creel - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Ben Crane - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Justin Lower - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Adam Svensson - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Brendon Todd - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Webb Simpson - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Chesson Hadley - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Kiradech Aphibarnrat - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Bill Haas - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Max Homa - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Nick Watney - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
       
       
      New Odyssey Tri Hot putters - 2021 RSM Classic
       
       
       
       
      • 1 reply
    • 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Discussion & Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
      Pat Perez - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Tony Finau - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Kramer Hickok - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Paul Barjon - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Nate Lashley - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Seamus Powers - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Dylan Frittelli - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      C.T. Pan - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Chase Koepka - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Branden Grace - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Marc Leishman - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Martin Laird - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Shane Lowery - WITB - @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
       
      Cameron CT T-11 putter - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      New Graphite Design shafts - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Cameron cover from 2021 ZOZO Championship - @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Bettinardi covers - @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Cameron CT putters - @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
       
       
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Tuesday #1
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Tuesday #2
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Tuesday #3
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Tuesday #4
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Wednesday #1
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Wednesday #2
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Wednesday #3
       
       
       
       
      • 1 reply
    • APPLY NOW: L.A.B. Golf MEZZ.1 Putter (Early Access) Member Testing! 10 Testers Needed!
      L.A.B. Golf is choosing ten GolfWRX members to receive their MEZZ.1 putter early and put their brand new product to the test before reporting back to the community about what they see. The selected testers will be one of the first to experience the MEZZ.1 from L.A.B. GOLF, their newest Lie Angle Balanced design, ahead of it's January 2022 launch!
       
      About The L.A.B. Golf Mezz.1 Putter
      MEZZ.1 is our new mid-mallet putter that’s fully CNC machined from a billet of 6061 aircraft aluminum (body) and 303 stainless steel (midsection) to create our best-feeling — and we think best looking — putter to date. It includes 10 weights (eight on the bottom, two on the sides) that allow us to individually build each putter to a golfer’s exact specifications.
       
      How To Apply
      In a post below, answer the following questions.
       
      1. City, State?
      2. Handicap?
      3. What is your current putter?
      4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter?
      5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter?
      6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?
       
      That's it! @labgolf and GolfWRX will choose the testers in about 2 weeks! This testing event is for good-standing members in the USA only!
       
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 435 replies
    • 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club - Discussion and Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       
      2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club - Tuesday #1
      2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club - Tuesday #2
       
       
      Adam Scott - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Justin Rose - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Collin Morikawa - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Jason Day - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Justin Thomas - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Erik Van Rooyen - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Matt Jones - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Cam Davis - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Cam Smith - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Byeong Hun An - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Min Kyu - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Joohyung Kim - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Tommy Fleetwood - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Jordan Spieth - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Lucas Glover - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Keegan Bradley - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
       
       
       
      Gary Woodland's new Cameron putter - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Kevin Na's new Odyssey/Toulon putter - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Jucie wedges & Proto irons - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
       
       
       
       
      • 6 replies
    • 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open WITB Photos- Discussion & Links
      Please put any questions or comments here...
       
      Links:
       
      Harry Higgs - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Ian Poulter - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Corey Conners - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Harry Higgs - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Matt NeSmith - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Doug Ghim - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      New Cameron Las Vegas covers - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      New Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX shafts - 2021 Shriners Hospitals doe Children Open
       
       

       
        • Like
      • 15 replies

×
×
  • Create New...