Jump to content

Colorado WRX 2021


Recommended Posts

On 9/5/2021 at 2:28 PM, CDM said:

 

Noooo Miurphy Creek is horrible...don't come out here 🤣

 

can confirm: absolutely terrible, nobody come here 😂

 

spent the afternoon there today and had a wonderful time. practice facilities were in great shape. chipped alongside some HS kids from columbine who could flat out play, including the #3 ranked kid in the world for his age. all the kids spent 5 minutes fixing divots on the practice green when they were done. pure class👌

 

i would love to get out there once a week after work. totally worth it if it's not too busy.

 

p.s. @Dancin, thanks again for the recommendation 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hit some balls at Lone Tree Golf Club tonight. Their new-ish short game area is really nice; although any shots beyond 50 yards is from an elevated position.

 

Their practice green is really beat up compared to the beginning of the season; hopefully it will be back to normal next season.

  • Thanks 1

Live in Colorado? Visit ColoradoWRX!

Ping G LS Tec 9° 65X
Ping S55 3-PW DG X100 (orange dot)
Ping Glide 52°, 56°, 60° (orange dot)
Odyssey Works Big T V-Line CS 33.5"
Front Range Golf Club (frgclub.com)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, hoselpalooza said:

 

can confirm: absolutely terrible, nobody come here 😂

 

spent the afternoon there today and had a wonderful time. practice facilities were in great shape. chipped alongside some HS kids from columbine who could flat out play, including the #3 ranked kid in the world for his age. all the kids spent 5 minutes fixing divots on the practice green when they were done. pure class👌

 

i would love to get out there once a week after work. totally worth it if it's not too busy.

 

p.s. @Dancin, thanks again for the recommendation 👍

 

I was out there last night around 5ish and it was so empty and really nice....  So No one come out here

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Walnut Creek's short game area is pretty good. The one thing it's missing that I'd like to see is a bunker from which you could hit full swing (fairway bunker) type shots. But this isn't really a knock on WC, as this is relatively rare. But it is too bad as it's a great thing to be able to practice.

 

Sometimes I resort to simulating this at some ranges by raking piles of sand into a larger bare patches. Not perfect, by far, but better than not practicing this shot at all.

 

Of all the things that have come with the uptick in golfer numbers, the last thing I worry about is competing for short game practice space. I can be at any number of courses where the range is packed, but the short games areas are relatively open. Not a surprise, really. While I'm a huge advocate of the benefits of having a good tee game, there's a distinctly large part of the population that simply never practices the short game at all.

Edited by dubbelbogey
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Went out Monday evening around 5:30 to putt and chip until the sun went down at Murphy. Even had a drink on the patio afterwards. Might have to make it a habit. A few guys left some beers on the practice green, but other than that it was a great time. Played a few games with my golfing partners to add some pressure to our chipping. Definitely a great place to practice. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, ALi3 said:

Went out Monday evening around 5:30 to putt and chip until the sun went down at Murphy. Even had a drink on the patio afterwards. Might have to make it a habit. A few guys left some beers on the practice green, but other than that it was a great time. Played a few games with my golfing partners to add some pressure to our chipping. Definitely a great place to practice. 

Well well...we were there at the same time. 😃 

 

I got there around 5:45 and chiped a few and then putted aftter.  No beers for me but did sound good as the weather was perfect.   I live maybe 5 mins away.   The place is terrible to practice at.... so sad 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, dubbelbogey said:

Walnut Creek's short game area is pretty good. The one thing it's missing that I'd like to see is a bunker from which you could hit full swing (fairway bunker) type shots. But this isn't really a knock on WC, as this is relatively rare. But it is too bad as it's a great thing to be able to practice.

 

Sometimes I resort to simulating this at some ranges by raking piles of sand into a larger bare patches. Not perfect, by far, but better than not practicing this shot at all.

 

Of all the things that have come with the uptick in golfer numbers, the last thing I worry about is competing for short game practice space. I can be at any number of courses where the range is packed, but the short games areas are relatively open. Not a surprise, really. While I'm a huge advocate of the benefits of having a good tee game, there's a distinctly large part of the population that simply never practices the short game at all.

 

Murphy has one... on the far right of the range just a bit north of bunker area. Thing is I could see people shanking one into the houses on the right LOL.    Though MC is a terrible place to practice.... never go there 🙃

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, ALi3 said:

Went out Monday evening around 5:30 to putt and chip until the sun went down at Murphy. Even had a drink on the patio afterwards. Might have to make it a habit. A few guys left some beers on the practice green, but other than that it was a great time. Played a few games with my golfing partners to add some pressure to our chipping. Definitely a great place to practice. 

 

32 minutes ago, CDM said:

Well well...we were there at the same time. 😃 

 

I got there around 5:45 and chiped a few and then putted aftter.  No beers for me but did sound good as the weather was perfect.   I live maybe 5 mins away.   The place is terrible to practice at.... so sad 🤣

 

guys, i believe we were there at the same time! i had a burger + beer before wrapping up at the 60y hole next to the putting green before sundown. saw the guys who left the silver bullets all around the putting green... i was the chubby dude who kept going to the cart barn to "steal" sand and seed bottles to replace my divots on the hole closest to the putting green 😂 (they really should keep a crate of sand and seed bottles in the practice area, but i digress...)

 

if i had to guess, @CDM was the guy with the dark-colored (navy?) polo and light/gray shorts on the putting green? or was that @ALi3?

 

lol this is some grade-a internet stalking here 🤣

 

anyway, next time i head out there i'll DM you guys first. would love to meet up with some WRX'ers out at MC. maybe play some games for a beer 😄

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, hoselpalooza said:

 

 

guys, i believe we were there at the same time! i had a burger + beer before wrapping up at the 60y hole next to the putting green before sundown. saw the guys who left the silver bullets all around the putting green... i was the chubby dude who kept going to the cart barn to "steal" sand and seed bottles to replace my divots on the hole closest to the putting green 😂 (they really should keep a crate of sand and seed bottles in the practice area, but i digress...)

 

if i had to guess, @CDM was the guy with the dark-colored (navy?) polo and light/gray shorts on the putting green? or was that @ALi3?

 

lol this is some grade-a internet stalking here 🤣

 

anyway, next time i head out there i'll DM you guys first. would love to meet up with some WRX'ers out at MC. maybe play some games for a beer 😄

You correctly identified one of my buddies. Haha. I was wearing a dark grey shirt and slide sandals. We gave my buddy some s*** for being overdressed for after dinner putting. Now next time I'm out there I'm going to start asking random dudes if they're on the golfwrx forums. Haha. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, hoselpalooza said:

 

 

guys, i believe we were there at the same time! i had a burger + beer before wrapping up at the 60y hole next to the putting green before sundown. saw the guys who left the silver bullets all around the putting green... i was the chubby dude who kept going to the cart barn to "steal" sand and seed bottles to replace my divots on the hole closest to the putting green 😂 (they really should keep a crate of sand and seed bottles in the practice area, but i digress...)

 

if i had to guess, @CDM was the guy with the dark-colored (navy?) polo and light/gray shorts on the putting green? or was that @ALi3?

 

lol this is some grade-a internet stalking here 🤣

 

anyway, next time i head out there i'll DM you guys first. would love to meet up with some WRX'ers out at MC. maybe play some games for a beer 😄

 

Okay grey shorts/blue shirt would normally be a great guess but Monday I was wearing a white shirt /Titleist hat, shorts were black/dark grey spec ones.

 

There was some a group of 3 doing a putting contest while I putted, was that one you two?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, CDM said:

 

Okay grey shorts/blue shirt would normally be a great guess but Monday I was wearing a white shirt /Titleist hat, shorts were black/dark grey spec ones.

 

There was some a group of 3 doing a putting contest while I putted, was that one you two?

 

no, but i saw those guys, too. i started on the chipping green near the driving range and then moved over to the short hole right next to the green after dinner. blue shorts, yellow shirt, and gray titleist aussie hat.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Played Broadlands for the first time on Saturday. My first 18-hole round since July 31. I was 1-under through the first five holes, then the wheels came off, and I limped in with an 85. My drives were mostly on-point, I did dunk two into the water off the tee (mainly aimed in the wrong direction); and my short game was pretty good (save for one duffed chip). I did have some trouble with approaches (often too long because of the wind or hit it too thin); I also had 40 putts because I couldn't get the speed right on downhill putts, and I would blow them by 5-8 feet.

 

What really killed me (almost literally) was the heat. This is one of the few tournaments that offers a discount for walkers, so I did that; plus, the weather forecast was pretty benign (so I thought). I thought I brought enough liquids with me. We saw the beer cart on the 2nd hole, and there was a marshall driving around with a large cooler of iced water bottles, and I picked up two bottles on the 6th hole. Then...nothing. By the 12th hole, I ran out of water, and by the 15th hole, I was feeling the initial signs of a heat stroke (slight headache, stopped sweating, increased heart rate). On the 16th tee, I called and complained to the pro shop that we hadn't seen the beer cart or marshall since the front 9, and the person who answered the phone told me he's not responsible. Somehow I did par 16 and 17, and I bogeyed 18 only because I put my drive into the lake almost next to the green. I then limped over to the beer tent and drank two Gatorades in under 3 minutes. Lesson learned: bring lots of water when walking.

 

While it's a massive pain in the rear to drive from Parker up to the 36 corridor, I now find solace that I can pick up some of the best Chinese BBQ in town on the way home. HuaKee BBQ (https://www.huakeebbq.com/) is next to the Westminster H-Mart (Asian supermarket) at 36 & Sheridan. The BBQ pork and roast pork belly are out of this world good.

Edited by pseudoswede
  • Like 3

Live in Colorado? Visit ColoradoWRX!

Ping G LS Tec 9° 65X
Ping S55 3-PW DG X100 (orange dot)
Ping Glide 52°, 56°, 60° (orange dot)
Odyssey Works Big T V-Line CS 33.5"
Front Range Golf Club (frgclub.com)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wow. If I had gotten more advanced notice, I would've seriously considered this. $200 isn't a terrible deal.

 

Steamboat Springs City Championship

  • Like 3

Live in Colorado? Visit ColoradoWRX!

Ping G LS Tec 9° 65X
Ping S55 3-PW DG X100 (orange dot)
Ping Glide 52°, 56°, 60° (orange dot)
Odyssey Works Big T V-Line CS 33.5"
Front Range Golf Club (frgclub.com)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/5/2021 at 3:49 PM, CDM said:

Fun course in MT

20210815_182835.jpg

20210815_184536.jpg

Wow, that is gorgeous! What course is it and where in MT?

  • Like 1

Cobra F8+ 9.5* - Project X EvenFlow 65x
Cobra F8 3/4w - Tour AD IZ-7s
Cobra Utility 19.5* - Tensei Blue 80s
Cobra 3/4h - SmacWrap 780 ES x
Cobra Forged Tec Black - AMT x100
Cobra King Wedges 50/54/58 versatile - AMT S400
Edel E-1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyone still have a D'Lance practice membership that I can tag along with one evening? I was able to score some Titleist Left Dots and I want to do a ball testing/comparison with the AVX, Pro V1, Left Dash, and Pro V1x.

Cobra F8+ 9.5* - Project X EvenFlow 65x
Cobra F8 3/4w - Tour AD IZ-7s
Cobra Utility 19.5* - Tensei Blue 80s
Cobra 3/4h - SmacWrap 780 ES x
Cobra Forged Tec Black - AMT x100
Cobra King Wedges 50/54/58 versatile - AMT S400
Edel E-1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, CDM said:

As Dancin noted RCCC.  It by Deer Lodge (about 20 mins) so 1.5 hours from any major airport.  Then again every major city is 3 hours from each other in Montana 😃 

 

CDM - do you have a connection at RCCC? I am in Helena semi regularly for work (or at least I was before COVID) and plan to take a trip out to RCCC at some point. I figured a nicely-worded and polite email might get me on but curious if you have any other tips.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Hardrain said:

 

CDM - do you have a connection at RCCC? I am in Helena semi regularly for work (or at least I was before COVID) and plan to take a trip out to RCCC at some point. I figured a nicely-worded and polite email might get me on but curious if you have any other tips.

 

Not really a contact it was a one off thing.  Pretty sure the email to them would probably get you out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nice evening out at The Meadows Golf Club. Even @seven dewey made a cameo appearance. I shot a 40 with a double on the 9th hole; I also chucked my first drive OB on #6, then almost drove the green and two-putted for a bogey.

 

We played as a six-some because the foursomes ahead of us were crazy slow.

 

(To be fair, we played as an eight-some last Thursday at Lone Tree and kept up with the foursome ahead of us up until the last hole.)

Live in Colorado? Visit ColoradoWRX!

Ping G LS Tec 9° 65X
Ping S55 3-PW DG X100 (orange dot)
Ping Glide 52°, 56°, 60° (orange dot)
Odyssey Works Big T V-Line CS 33.5"
Front Range Golf Club (frgclub.com)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Played GVR today. The course is in meh shape, and the greens are stupid fast. What was most amazing was that we played 18 in 4h25min. That also included waiting almost every single shot for the foursome in front of us (they were often a full hole behind the group ahead of them).

Live in Colorado? Visit ColoradoWRX!

Ping G LS Tec 9° 65X
Ping S55 3-PW DG X100 (orange dot)
Ping Glide 52°, 56°, 60° (orange dot)
Odyssey Works Big T V-Line CS 33.5"
Front Range Golf Club (frgclub.com)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey all,

 

My gf and I are considering a move and Denver is on the short list of cities in contention. Just wanted to pop in and get your thoughts on the golf scene there. It seems like the public options are pretty strong with common ground and a few others? I'm coming from the NYC area where getting a tee time is tough and then you'll be lucky to have a 4.5 hour round if you do find one. Is the private golf in the area at all affordable? There doesn't seem to be much info online. I'm hoping i can move somewhere where the commute for golf will be way lower than the current 2.5 hours round trip i'm dealing with generally and there are decent options for both public and (ideally) semi-affordable private.

 

Would really appreciate any insight you guys can give, thanks!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, waukamp89 said:

Hey all,

 

My gf and I are considering a move and Denver is on the short list of cities in contention. Just wanted to pop in and get your thoughts on the golf scene there. It seems like the public options are pretty strong with common ground and a few others? I'm coming from the NYC area where getting a tee time is tough and then you'll be lucky to have a 4.5 hour round if you do find one. Is the private golf in the area at all affordable? There doesn't seem to be much info online. I'm hoping i can move somewhere where the commute for golf will be way lower than the current 2.5 hours round trip i'm dealing with generally and there are decent options for both public and (ideally) semi-affordable private.

 

Would really appreciate any insight you guys can give, thanks!

 

"Affordable" is in the eye of the beholder. From what I believe I've seen in other parts of WRX, Colorado is on the pricey side compared to what you find in the midwest and east coast. That said, here is a guide to every private club in Colorado with listed initiation fees and monthly due ranges (depending on age/family).

 

https://coloradoavidgolfer.com/your-guide-to-private-clubs/

 

I live in the southern 'burbs of Denver, and I can get to pretty much all public courses in the metro area (even up by Boulder) in under 75 minutes on the weekends--provided there is no Broncos or Buffs game. That said, if you choose to live between Denver and Boulder, you will have a large selection of quality public courses (Walnut Creek, Hyland Hills, Broadlands, Indian Peaks, Coal Creek, Thorncreek, etc. etc.) all within 30 minutes of your house. However, as with the national trend of an increased interest in golf, 4.5 hour rounds is nice, but pretty rare. At most Denver muni courses, even before the pandemic, you're lucky to get in under 5.5 hours.

 

Once you narrow down where you want to live, we can provide better advice on the nearby courses.

Edited by pseudoswede

Live in Colorado? Visit ColoradoWRX!

Ping G LS Tec 9° 65X
Ping S55 3-PW DG X100 (orange dot)
Ping Glide 52°, 56°, 60° (orange dot)
Odyssey Works Big T V-Line CS 33.5"
Front Range Golf Club (frgclub.com)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In other news, it appears Parker/Aurora will be getting a new golf course in the next few years.

 

Oakwood Homes bought 900 acres just north of the Parker Costco to build out a ton of new homes plus a "PGA quality" golf course. The current rumors are that it will be semi-private.

 

https://villagerpublishing.com/oakwood-land-company-announces-acquisition-of-kings-point/

 

Kings-Point.jpg

Live in Colorado? Visit ColoradoWRX!

Ping G LS Tec 9° 65X
Ping S55 3-PW DG X100 (orange dot)
Ping Glide 52°, 56°, 60° (orange dot)
Odyssey Works Big T V-Line CS 33.5"
Front Range Golf Club (frgclub.com)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, pseudoswede said:

Oakwood Homes bought 900 acres just north of the Parker Costco to build out a ton of new homes plus a "PGA quality" golf course. The current rumors are that it will be semi-private.

"PGA Quality" not making me very interested. These courses rarely are great when done by a major home builder like Oakwood. The course is a loss leader to sell the houses. Watch it be a Dick Phelps design

Edited by Dancin
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Our picks

    • 2021 RSM Classic - Discussion and Links
      2021 RSM Classic - Monday
      2021 RSM Classic - Tuesday #1
      2021 RSM Classic - Tuesday #2
       
       
      Trey Mullinax - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Brett Drewitt - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Matt Wallace - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Josh Creel - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Ben Crane - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Justin Lower - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Adam Svensson - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Brendon Todd - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Webb Simpson - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Chesson Hadley - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Kiradech Aphibarnrat - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Bill Haas - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Max Homa - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Nick Watney - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
       
       
      New Odyssey Tri Hot putters - 2021 RSM Classic
       
       
       
       
      • 1 reply
    • 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Discussion & Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
      Pat Perez - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Tony Finau - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Kramer Hickok - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Paul Barjon - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Nate Lashley - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Seamus Powers - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Dylan Frittelli - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      C.T. Pan - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Chase Koepka - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Branden Grace - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Marc Leishman - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Martin Laird - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Shane Lowery - WITB - @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
       
      Cameron CT T-11 putter - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      New Graphite Design shafts - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Cameron cover from 2021 ZOZO Championship - @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Bettinardi covers - @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Cameron CT putters - @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
       
       
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Tuesday #1
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Tuesday #2
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Tuesday #3
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Tuesday #4
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Wednesday #1
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Wednesday #2
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Wednesday #3
       
       
       
       
      • 1 reply
    • APPLY NOW: L.A.B. Golf MEZZ.1 Putter (Early Access) Member Testing! 10 Testers Needed!
      L.A.B. Golf is choosing ten GolfWRX members to receive their MEZZ.1 putter early and put their brand new product to the test before reporting back to the community about what they see. The selected testers will be one of the first to experience the MEZZ.1 from L.A.B. GOLF, their newest Lie Angle Balanced design, ahead of it's January 2022 launch!
       
      About The L.A.B. Golf Mezz.1 Putter
      MEZZ.1 is our new mid-mallet putter that’s fully CNC machined from a billet of 6061 aircraft aluminum (body) and 303 stainless steel (midsection) to create our best-feeling — and we think best looking — putter to date. It includes 10 weights (eight on the bottom, two on the sides) that allow us to individually build each putter to a golfer’s exact specifications.
       
      How To Apply
      In a post below, answer the following questions.
       
      1. City, State?
      2. Handicap?
      3. What is your current putter?
      4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter?
      5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter?
      6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?
       
      That's it! @labgolf and GolfWRX will choose the testers in about 2 weeks! This testing event is for good-standing members in the USA only!
       
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 435 replies
    • 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club - Discussion and Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       
      2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club - Tuesday #1
      2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club - Tuesday #2
       
       
      Adam Scott - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Justin Rose - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Collin Morikawa - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Jason Day - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Justin Thomas - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Erik Van Rooyen - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Matt Jones - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Cam Davis - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Cam Smith - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Byeong Hun An - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Min Kyu - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Joohyung Kim - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Tommy Fleetwood - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Jordan Spieth - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Lucas Glover - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Keegan Bradley - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
       
       
       
      Gary Woodland's new Cameron putter - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Kevin Na's new Odyssey/Toulon putter - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Jucie wedges & Proto irons - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
       
       
       
       
      • 6 replies
    • 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open WITB Photos- Discussion & Links
      Please put any questions or comments here...
       
      Links:
       
      Harry Higgs - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Ian Poulter - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Corey Conners - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Harry Higgs - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Matt NeSmith - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Doug Ghim - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      New Cameron Las Vegas covers - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      New Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX shafts - 2021 Shriners Hospitals doe Children Open
       
       

       
        • Like
      • 15 replies

×
×
  • Create New...