New PXG 0211 Line

Like I said earlier I ordered on Friday. I’ll keep you updated on how long it takes to get them in hand.

PING G425 Max 10.5* 

TAYLORMADE Stealth 3HL & 7W

TAYLORMADE  Stealth 22* & 25*

MIZUNO JPX 923 HM 6-AW 

PING Tour Issue Glide 4.0 Raw 54-12

PING Tour Issue Glide 4.0 Raw 58-10

SCOTTY CAMERON Phantom X 5.5

1 hour ago, Marc.Golf54 said:

I’ve had mine for a week now...ordered 2 degrees weak and 1/2 inch shorter ( standard length) with c taper lite stiff...look great behind the ball...they are really long...even taking the strong lofts in account...have a nice sound at impact...not the softest cast I have ever felt...but decent...ball flight is penetrating...launch monitor still shows decent height...I think i will get the new forged blades in 7-PW when they come out and keep the 0211’s 6 & 5 and then get the Gen 4 19 degree hybrid with the new driver 

Did you have the previous 0211 before? I’ve thought about ordering these the exact same way you did but felt that was a lot of manipulation to try and make them work

On 1/24/2021 at 8:12 PM, john myrbch said:

Like I said earlier I ordered on Friday. I’ll keep you updated on how long it takes to get them in hand.

Ordered mine Jan 20th. Got a notice today the 26th that they shipped. Early tracking is saying they will be here Saturday.

• Like 1

Driver: Callaway Rogue STMaxLS 10.5 Degree

5 Wood: Cobra LTDxLS @ 17.5 Degree

Hybrid: Cobra King OS 3-4 Hybrid @ 20.5 Degree

Hybrid: Cobra Aerojet @ 24 Degree

Irons: Taylormade 2021 P790's 5-AW

Wedge: Taylormade MG3 54 Degree

Wedge: Callaway Sureout 2 @ 60 degree

Putter: PXG Closer

5 hours ago, JohnKHawk said:

Ordered mine Jan 20th. Got a notice today the 26th that they shipped. Early tracking is saying they will be here Saturday.

Wow, that’s great!

i hope I’m as fortunate, I can’t wait to get mine, lol.

PING G425 Max 10.5* 

MIZUNO JPX 923 HM 6-AW 

6 minutes ago, john myrbch said:

Wow, that’s great!

i hope I’m as fortunate, I can’t wait to get mine, lol.

To say I was surprised would be an understatement. I'll check tomorrow & see if the tracking was accurate.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, JohnKHawk said:

To say I was surprised would be an understatement. I'll check tomorrow & see if the tracking was accurate.

So I just checked my order. It was placed on 1/22.

it now shows Products picked/in assembly.

ive ordered from them before, and that means mine will ship in a day or two, so yeah, I’m on the same timeline as you.

Edited by john myrbch
  • Like 1

PING G425 Max 10.5* 

MIZUNO JPX 923 HM 6-AW 

1 hour ago, john myrbch said:

So I just checked my order. It was placed on 1/22.

it now shows Products picked/in assembly.

ive ordered from them before, and that means mine will ship in a day or two, so yeah, I’m on the same timeline as you.

Same thing, ordered the 21st and was suprised to see it in assy already.  

I got my 3 wood and 3 hybrid today.

3 wood with the Riptide at stock 43 length with the 10g head, came in at D0.1

19* hybrid with Riptide at Stock length with the 10g head came in at D0.5

If you like the swingweight a bit heavier, they do have the 12.5 and 15g weights too, you can ask them to switch them out for you.

• Thanks 1

...and now, 3 hours later my order status has been updated to SHIPPED.

According to the fed ex info, I should get them by This Friday.

@JohnKHawk looks like it will be a race to see who gets theirs first, lol

• Like 1

PING G425 Max 10.5* 

MIZUNO JPX 923 HM 6-AW 

8 hours ago, john myrbch said:

...and now, 3 hours later my order status has been updated to SHIPPED.

According to the fed ex info, I should get them by This Friday.

@JohnKHawk looks like it will be a race to see who gets theirs first, lol

I think you're gonna win that one. My updated tracking is now saying Monday. That would be less than 2 weeks though. Can't complain about that.

13 hours ago, moolman said:

I got my 3 wood and 3 hybrid today.

3 wood with the Riptide at stock 43 length with the 10g head, came in at D0.1

19* hybrid with Riptide at Stock length with the 10g head came in at D0.5

If you like the swingweight a bit heavier, they do have the 12.5 and 15g weights too, you can ask them to switch them out for you.

Good stuff. Let us know how you hit them. Fitted for them? 

Mizuno ST-Z 230 9.5 Diamana T+ 60s
Mizuno ST-Z 15* Diamana T+ 60s 

TM Sim2 Max 19 Hybrid Ventus 7-S

Mizuno Pro 225 4-GW DG 105 S300
Mizuno T24 Denim 54S/58V DG S400

L.A.B. DF 2.1 Broomstick

1 hour ago, OspreyCI said:

Good stuff. Let us know how you hit them. Fitted for them? 

No, didn't get fit. I stopped believing in fittings...lol.... I got fit at True Spec, TM at a fitting day, Mizuno at a fitting day, Cobra at their facilities in SD, etc. I don't need more fittings to tell me that I'm an average golfer that needs average clubs....haha..  I might give Champions clubs a go eventually.

Everything I get is regular flex and I do well with any shaft that launches it higher. The Riptides are fairly high launching so I have no doubt I'll hit them decent.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, JohnKHawk said:

I think you're gonna win that one. My updated tracking is now saying Monday. That would be less than 2 weeks though. Can't complain about that.

Pxg just lowered the price to $99 per club, $94 over the phone.

call them and they’ll give you a credit for the difference, good for 30 days. I just got mine. Thinking about a bag maybe....

PING G425 Max 10.5* 

MIZUNO JPX 923 HM 6-AW 

DISCOUNTPARSONSGOLF

aka PXG

😄

DRIVERS (TBD):  PXG BLACK OPS TOUR 8*,  BLACK OPS TOUR 10.5*,  BLACK OPS STD 8*;  Vanquish 4TX / Diamana WB 53x / GD AD-VF 5s / Ventus TR Black 5x / HZRDUS G4 Black 6.0 / Kaili White, Blue, Red 60x / Tensei AV Raw White/Blue 65x / Diamana S+ 60x

FAIRWAYS:  TAYLORMADE STEALTH 2+ FAIRWAYS/HYBRIDS:  R13.5( FW Rocket TI), 12.8*, Kaili White/Blue 70X;  #3 FW, 15.0*, Kaili Blue 70X/Red 75X;  #4 FW TI, 16.6*, Kaili White 70TX;  #6 FW TI, 20.3*, Kaili White 80TX;  #3 HY 19.5*, Kaili White 90TX; #4 HY 22*, Kaili White 90X

PXG GEN5 0311X, Black Label Elite, 22*, Accra TZFive, 105DI, M5

PXG 0317T, Xtreme Dark, 4 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG  GEN0311XP, Double Black, 4 - LW, LAGP L Series, X

TAYLORMADE P7TW, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy II Milled Wedges, Xtreme Dark, 54*/10, 56*/10, 58*/10, 62*/10; // LAGP L Series, S

SCOTTY CAMERON CONCEPT X 7.2 LTD,  LAGOLF P 135g shaft // LAGOLF BEL-AIR X Forged Carbon Putter // TOULON GARAGE - Austin Custom Rose Gold // STEWART GOLF Q Follow Electric Cart..Carbon // SKYCADDIE SX550 // COBALT Q6 Slope

40 minutes ago, soxflyer80 said:

The PXG pricing is getting out of control. They lower their prices every other week. I’ve been burned on multiple purchases with them. 

I have too. But, remember they brought in a bunch of people to help when they were backed up 6 weeks. 
This last order I made, when I called I got right thru. None of that “we are experiencing high call volume” and wait on hold for an hour BS like everywhere else. My order will be here in less than a full week from when I ordered. 
They appear to be caught up, So if they are cutting the prices and sacrificing profits to keep volume up and keep their people employed, I can’t be upset with that.

That said, when they give you the credit for the price drop, They should seriously waive shipping on whatever you spend the credit on. Forcing you to buy more product and punking you for shipping for it is super irritating!

• Thanks 1

I have the original 0211s and really like them. Seriously considering the new ones but I've never used anything this strong lofted. Always played 4 wedges (45, 50, 54, 60).  With the PW and GW in the new 0211s being 42 and 48 degrees, I'd probably have to go 52, 56, 60 and drop a hybrid to avoid a big gap. Anyone switched from the original 0211s to these that can speak to how they compare given the stronger lofts and what Wedge setup you went with? 

Finally got to hit my 0211 3w w/ tensei pro blue and not sure what to make of it yet....first off to be completely fair ive only swung a club 2x since October so consistency and good strikes aren't where they should be. First swing with the 3w gave me 158mph 10.6 launch and 2749 spin. Carry 272. First impression "WOW!! IM GONNA LOVE THIS CLUB"... it went downhill quickly after that lol

That first swing was the quickest ball speed with that club the rest of my session. Then I started messing with loft bc the spin is lower than I wanted. As soon as I started messing with the loft sleeve I was spraying the ball all over

Then hit my SIM Ti 3w lofted up to 16*. SIM has been the best 3w Ive ever played and honestly at times I say its too hot off the face. For me, its been legitimately 3mph faster than any other 3w ive tested all year. First swing with that was 161. SIM ended up averaging 158mph and 0211 ended at 152mph. As my gamer all year im not surprised SiM won the first battle but like I said first im pretty rusty right now

anyone else hit the 0211 woods yet???

• Thanks 1

TM Qi10 9* ... KBS TD Serape 60x

TM Stealth 2+ 4w ... KBS TD Rainbow 70x

TM Stealth 2+ 6w*... KBS TD Rainbow 80x

Titleist 5h 23* C1 ... KBS Proto 105 S+

Mizuno Pro 243 5 - P ... KBS TGI 110

TM MG4 50 S, 56 LB, 60 TW... KBS $-Taper 130x

Greyson x Bettinardi SS3 and QB6

TaylorMade TP5x

2 hours ago, JoeFrigo said:

Finally got to hit my 0211 3w w/ tensei pro blue and not sure what to make of it yet....first off to be completely fair ive only swung a club 2x since October so consistency and good strikes aren't where they should be. First swing with the 3w gave me 158mph 10.6 launch and 2749 spin. Carry 272. First impression "WOW!! IM GONNA LOVE THIS CLUB"... it went downhill quickly after that lol

That first swing was the quickest ball speed with that club the rest of my session. Then I started messing with loft bc the spin is lower than I wanted. As soon as I started messing with the loft sleeve I was spraying the ball all over

Then hit my SIM Ti 3w lofted up to 16*. SIM has been the best 3w Ive ever played and honestly at times I say its too hot off the face. For me, its been legitimately 3mph faster than any other 3w ive tested all year. First swing with that was 161. SIM ended up averaging 158mph and 0211 ended at 152mph. As my gamer all year im not surprised SiM won the first battle but like I said first im pretty rusty right now

Good stuff. I have not hit the fairways yet, but this is the only one I am interested in right now. Not sure now after reading this. Lol

• Like 1

Mizuno ST-Z 230 9.5 Diamana T+ 60s
Mizuno ST-Z 15* Diamana T+ 60s 

TM Sim2 Max 19 Hybrid Ventus 7-S

Mizuno Pro 225 4-GW DG 105 S300
Mizuno T24 Denim 54S/58V DG S400

L.A.B. DF 2.1 Broomstick

Just got my 0211 5 wood and this years 0211 irons 5-LW

Currently have x+ Proto driver and gen 2 3wood & 7 wood, then have gen 2 5 hybrid and the previous 0211 irons.

I struggle with the 3 wood so went for 5 wood, and probably get rid if the the 5 hybrid and may get the 0211 7wood to replace the gen 2 7 wood if I like the 5 wood.

Hope to get to the range tonight to have a test.

Edited by CFH
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, JoeFrigo said:

There's other factors outside of rust that could have played into those numbers. However rust is a big part of it, so is getting properly fit. 

I think they all look great, but they went to SGI with the irons in my opinion. They sold out of the original 0211’s so I’m sure the new version would have been just as popular with similar specs. 

Ogio Woode 8 Hybrid Stand Bag
PXG 0811 X Gen4 @ 6* - Fujikura Motore X F3 7X
PXG 0211 @ 13.5* - Fujikura Motore X F1 8X
PXG 0311 XP Gen3 3i-PW - PX LZ 6.5
PXG 0311 Forged 54/60 - PX LZ 6.5
Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2

3 hours ago, CFH said:

Just got my 0211 5 wood and this years 0211 irons 5-LW

Currently have x+ Proto driver and gen 2 3wood & 7 wood, then have gen 2 5 hybrid and the previous 0211 irons.

I struggle with the 3 wood so went for 5 wood, and probably get rid if the the 5 hybrid and may get the 0211 7wood to replace the gen 2 7 wood if I like the 5 wood.

Hope to get to the range tonight to have a test.

Have you hit the sand and lob yet?

id love to see pics of them, if possible.

i have them sitting in the cart...

PING G425 Max 10.5* 

MIZUNO JPX 923 HM 6-AW 

Ordered my irons 5-pw on 1/24@110 per club. Checked yesterday and see that they are now 99 per club. If you call in you get 5 bucks off so 94 a club.

I called to inquire about a credit and they told me I have to use the credit towards another item. I said ok I’ll take a 4 iron for the set. It should be 94 plus shipping and my left over credit would a have been about 6 bucks. They told me I had to order something that would exceed what my credit is so that there is no outstanding credit owed. Why can’t they just credit my card back the difference. Still awaiting an answer.....

Very bad retail policy here.....

• Like 1

Callaway epic 9.0
Cobra bio cell 3/4
Ping G 19 degree hybrid
Ping ie1 4-AW modus 105
Callaway MD3 54/58 wedges
Cleveland HB soft 11 putter 35

2 minutes ago, SCOTT4099 said:

Ordered my irons 5-pw on 1/24@110 per club. Checked yesterday and see that they are now 99 per club. If you call in you get 5 bucks off so 94 a club.

I called to inquire about a credit and they told me I have to use the credit towards another item. I said ok I’ll take a 4 iron for the set. It should be 94 plus shipping and my left over credit would a have been about 6 bucks. They told me I had to order something that would exceed what my credit is so that there is no outstanding credit owed. Why can’t they just credit my card back the difference. Still awaiting an answer.....

Very bad retail policy here.....

Agreed.  They just want to milk a little more money from you.  

1 hour ago, john myrbch said:

Have you hit the sand and lob yet?

id love to see pics of them, if possible.

i have them sitting in the cart...

Just back from the range, they feel so much better than the original 0211 irons. Getting about 10 more yards per iron , eith the same peak height. Hit a few of the wedges and they look and feel fantastic. As for pictures I could take a few, but have no clue how to post them on here.

As for the fairway it's a more solid sound and feel than the gen 2 fairways. I prefer the feel and sound of the 0211. Not sure to do about my 3 wood. The 5 wood nearly goes as far off the deck. Might keep it in the bag as a tee club.

I am going to take out the 5 hybrid as the 5 iron goes further for me and I did not get on too well with it. Still have my 7 w if I need a bit if height as the 5 iron is a bit flatter in flight than the 5 hybrid.

• Thanks 3

28 minutes ago, CFH said:

Just back from the range, they feel so much better than the original 0211 irons. Getting about 10 more yards per iron , eith the same peak height. Hit a few of the wedges and they look and feel fantastic. As for pictures I could take a few, but have no clue how to post them on here.

As for the fairway it's a more solid sound and feel than the gen 2 fairways. I prefer the feel and sound of the 0211. Not sure to do about my 3 wood. The 5 wood nearly goes as far off the deck. Might keep it in the bag as a tee club.

I am going to take out the 5 hybrid as the 5 iron goes further for me and I did not get on too well with it. Still have my 7 w if I need a bit if height as the 5 iron is a bit flatter in flight than the 5 hybrid.

Thanks so much. I felt like you were reading my mind with this information...I feel the same about the 5H in my bag now. Liked the 5 iron more.

im really torn between 5w, wedges or maybe putter?

BTW  i went with MMT 70, how about you?

Edited by john myrbch

PING G425 Max 10.5* 

MIZUNO JPX 923 HM 6-AW 

Pretty crazy that the new 0211 irons are under $100 per iron already.  PXG's weak selection of no up-charge shafts is about the only buffer preventing me from making another impulse purchase I don't need to make.  Pretty easy to push the set up to $1k, which changes the thought process quite a bit.  Looking forward to hearing more thoughts on the new irons though.  

Ping G430 Max 9* Driver, GD Tour AD VR-6 S

Callaway ‘23 Great Big Bertha 3 Wood, GD Tour AD VR-7 S

Callaway Paradym 18* Super Hybrid, Aerotech Steelfiber fc75 Hy f4

Callaway Paradym X 4 and 5 Hybrids, Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 80 6.0

Mizuno JPX 923 HM Irons 6-GW, MMT 105 S

Taylormade Milled Grind 4 Wedges 54*/11 and 58*/11, MMT 105 TX (ss1x)

Odyssey O-Works #7CH Putter

6 hours ago, OspreyCI said:

Good stuff. I have not hit the fairways yet, but this is the only one I am interested in right now. Not sure now after reading this. Lol

The potential is there I believe. One thing for me that plays a huge role in how I hit clubs is the grip. I play Z cord align grips on everything. I hate the stock PXG grip and it messes with my head the whole time im swinging

it looks gorgeous behind the ball and felt really explosive. A few times I thought I killed the ball and was let down to see the speed lower than what I thought. Some of that may be the Tensei Pro Blue. Ive never tried it before but it was a good deal and I have the Pro Orange in my driver (totally different profiles I know but TPB should be a good fairway option)

TM Qi10 9* ... KBS TD Serape 60x

TM Stealth 2+ 4w ... KBS TD Rainbow 70x

TM Stealth 2+ 6w*... KBS TD Rainbow 80x

Titleist 5h 23* C1 ... KBS Proto 105 S+

Mizuno Pro 243 5 - P ... KBS TGI 110

TM MG4 50 S, 56 LB, 60 TW... KBS $-Taper 130x

Greyson x Bettinardi SS3 and QB6

TaylorMade TP5x