2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

Devereux Warehouse Sale - 4 Items for $99

ALTSean

48 minutes ago, jcvandamme said:

How's the fit on their polos and pullovers? I'm a large for most companies (Nike, Adidas, etc.) unless the fit is really slim.

I would say their clothes run "normal," not extremely slim or baggy.  Their size chart is fairly detailed:

https://dvrxthreads.com/pages/size-chart

33 minutes ago, johnsomp said:

Can anyone comment on pants?  The site says "*We recommend sizing up a full size (ie. if you are a 32, order a 34. If you are 33 order a 35, etc.)."

They are either honest or it seems like an easy way to get rid of surplus inventory with no returns or exchanges.

That worried me a bit too, I have some of their pairs of pants and they fit as usual so I’m a little weary of getting that style and sizing up. I can attest to this company having very high quality clothing IMO.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, johnsomp said:

Can anyone comment on pants?  The site says "*We recommend sizing up a full size (ie. if you are a 32, order a 34. If you are 33 order a 35, etc.)."

They are either honest or it seems like an easy way to get rid of surplus inventory with no returns or exchanges.

Only the "1329 Chino" pants have this statement because they are a slim fit pant: "This pant was designed specifically for the founders who couldn’t find a Chino that had a slim fit, maximum comfort, and wouldn’t stretch out after a day of wear."

The "Passport," "Rush Hour," and "Ford Five Pocket" pants do not have this statement and seem to be more of a regular fit vice a slim fit.

The company is trying to help the customer order the fit they want.  

4 minutes ago, ALTSean said:

Only the "1329 Chino" pants have this statement because they are a slim fit pant: "This pant was designed specifically for the founders who couldn’t find a Chino that had a slim fit, maximum comfort, and wouldn’t stretch out after a day of wear."

The "Passport," "Rush Hour," and "Ford Five Pocket" pants do not have this statement and seem to be more of a regular fit vice a slim fit.

The company is trying to help the customer order the fit they want.  

Yep, I don’t know if you have any of them, but the passport and ford pants are easily some of the best pants I own

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BreezyBrett20 said:

Yep, I don’t know if you have any of them, but the passport and ford pants are easily some of the best pants I own

I ordered 1 pair of the Passport and 2 pairs of the Rush Hour plus a pullover.  I have a couple of their shirts, but figured I'd try their pants especially for $25 a pair.  

10 minutes ago, ALTSean said:

I ordered 1 pair of the Passport and 2 pairs of the Rush Hour plus a pullover.  I have a couple of their shirts, but figured I'd try their pants especially for $25 a pair.  

The rush hour are solid too. I got three pairs of the 1329 chinos, it spooked me a little to go up a size without the ability to return.

My package arrived today after I placed my order on the 8th so very quick shipping.  I ordered 3 pairs of pants and a pullover.

The pullover is great and nice quality, but it's a lighter weight 1/4 zip that will be good for the spring or fall, but not super warm for the winter.  

The pants are nice too and will be great for golf.  I got 1 pair of the Passport pants and 2 pairs of the Rush hour pants.  They are all more of modern / tailored cut, not slim, but definitely not baggy or athletic cut.  Both versions have great stretch to them so they will be good for golf.  The Passport pants looks more casual while the Rush Hour pants are a little dressier and could double as a pair of pants for the office in a business casual setting. 

I followed their size guide and ended up usually my normal sizes in both the pullover and pants and all of them fit well.  I'm happy with the four items for $99.  

Ordered 2 pull overs, 1 pant and 1 shorts.  All fit really well and comfortable to wear. For $99 really happy with the purchase and will def buy again. 

Only complaint is that the pull overs are both really light weight - perfect for socal spring and summer but nothing I would wear during the winter months. 

Titleist TR2 - Graphite design DI

Titleist Tsi2 - 15*

Callaway Apex 20*

Srixon ZX 7 4-PW

Cleveland Zipcore 54* & 58*

Odyssey #7 CH

I put stuff in my cart at least 3 times before actually ordering, just did so. But the website was so annoying on my iPad I almost didn’t.

One suggestion for Devereux - guys who want to buy pants want to know what the top of the pants look like. The front pockets, the back pockets, the waist.  It’s fine to show what the pants look like with an untucked shirt hanging over them in one picture, but not in every picture. 

I ordered the Lay Low Hoodie and one pair each of the Passport, Rush Hour, and Ford pants.  Overall, I am satisfied but not overwhelmingly so.    I'm glad I only paid $100 for the lot.

I have cycling thighs and calves, so slim fit is a no go.  The Passport and Rush Hour fit true to size (33) to me and were a nice fit, not baggy at all and not too slim.  I went up a size in the Ford (34), and they are tight, much slimmer than the Passport and Rush Hour.  

The Rush Hour pant was my favorite from the lot.  It's probably the only one I will wear on a regular basis.  The material is great, stretchy, light, and a very nice soft feel.  The look is really nice too.  I could wear it to the course and could wear it to business casual events.  I would definitely buy this again.  My only concern with this is durability as it's much les substantial than say, my Bonobos Highland pants.

The Passport will be usable, but I'm not a fan of the feel of nylon.  They advertise it as a travel pant, and it would be fine for that, but I wouldn't wear it to work.  It looks fine for work, for the most part, but it's the only one of the 3 that had the visible knee articulation stitching, like I have on my mountain climbing pants.  It's also the loudest as far as swishing sounds when you walk.  That's probably just a function of the nylon material.  It really reminds me of some REI travel pants I had 10 years ago but with a more refined look.  It's super light.  I can use it, but I wouldn't buy it again.

The Ford pant looked the best and has a super soft feel, which makes sense considering it's cotton.  Even though it has a decent bit of stretch to it, I'd use this more for casual and work wear rather than golf only because I think it would stain more easily out on the course.  I wish it fit better, but it's just too tight for me.  I don't like going up too much in waist size to accommodate my thighs, so I probably wouldn't order this again as the fit just doesn't work for me.  But it's a really quality pair of pants.

The Lay Low hoodie fit much smaller than I thought.  I ordered a medium and wear medium in most other brands, but this was super tight.  And it felt terrible, probably due to the nylon.  Lesson learned on my part - I don't like the feel of nylon.  It was also really thin.  I didn't like it and would not order this again.

I just received my order, it’s a mixed bag for me. I agree with DFW, the 2 tops I bought are a bit smaller than I would expect. One is a LayLow hoodie, the other is the Cruz hoodie. For reference, I’m a Large in UA Loose fit, and XL in UA Fitted; I bought XL in Devereaux, and they are probably closer to an UA Fitted Large. So, I can wear them but I better lose a few extra Covid LBs.... They are a very nice material and seem fairly high end, I like the quality.

I also ordered a pair of Passport pants and Ford 5 pocket. The Passport seem perfect for their listed purpose - they’ll be great for air trips and driving long distances and just hanging out. The Ford seem really nice, but somehow I ended up with 30-32 instead of 36-32....I’m not sure I’ve worn a 30 inch waist since 3rd grade, so no idea how it happened. I emailed them to see if I can swap them, so we’ll see - in theory all sales final. Oh well 🤦🏻‍♂️

On 1/14/2021 at 1:48 PM, LPSISCO said:

I just received my order, it’s a mixed bag for me. I agree with DFW, the 2 tops I bought are a bit smaller than I would expect. One is a LayLow hoodie, the other is the Cruz hoodie. For reference, I’m a Large in UA Loose fit, and XL in UA Fitted; I bought XL in Devereaux, and they are probably closer to an UA Fitted Large. So, I can wear them but I better lose a few extra Covid LBs.... They are a very nice material and seem fairly high end, I like the quality.

I also ordered a pair of Passport pants and Ford 5 pocket. The Passport seem perfect for their listed purpose - they’ll be great for air trips and driving long distances and just hanging out. The Ford seem really nice, but somehow I ended up with 30-32 instead of 36-32....I’m not sure I’ve worn a 30 inch waist since 3rd grade, so no idea how it happened. I emailed them to see if I can swap them, so we’ll see - in theory all sales final. Oh well 🤦🏻‍♂️

Same here. Ordered 32x32 in the Ford and they sent me a 30x32. I emailed customer service and they said they’ll send the correct size.

The pant looks and feels great though 

Titleist TR2 - Graphite design DI

Titleist Tsi2 - 15*

Callaway Apex 20*

Srixon ZX 7 4-PW

Cleveland Zipcore 54* & 58*

Odyssey #7 CH