Evnroll Er2

Just ordered an Evnroll ER2. I spent about about 3 hours testing different putters at Carl's golfland here in MI an decided based on what I was looking for in a putter for many years has finally come to fruition. I just ordered an ER2 34 inch left handed with the gravity grip. I 've been searching for a putter than could stay in my bag for longer than a year and up until this point I've been un-successful, but after trying this putter out on a whim, I'm convinced that this will be in the bag for a while. I did a ton of research leading up until this point, but ordered the Er2 as this is the best fitting putter for me. Any thought on similar experiences?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The same exact thing happened to me at my fitting. Was hoping to walk out with an ER2 but the fitter axed that one quickly.

I thought the same until I did an actual fitting and it was an awful putter for me for aim. Roll part eh nothing special and feel was dead. 

Now if you like it then hope it works. 

Lefty WITB

Driver: 9° Ping G410 Plus - Tour 65S

3W: 13.5° Ping G410 LST - Aldila NV 2KXV Green 75X

3H: 19° Ping - Tensei CK Pro Orange 90TX

Irons: 4i - 7i Srixon 585 / 8i - PW Srixon 785 - AMT Tour White S300

Wedges: 51° MD3 - 56° Glide 2 - 60° PM2

Putter(s): TP Mills Handmade - SIK Pro Tour Proto - MannKrafted MA/66 LN - and more. 

12 hours ago, MattM97 said:

I thought the same until I did an actual fitting and it was an awful putter for me for aim. Roll part eh nothing special and feel was dead. 

Now if you like it then hope it works. 

The same exact thing happened to me at my fitting. Was hoping to walk out with an ER2 but the fitter axed that one quickly.

• Like 1

Really love my ER2. I keep trying other putters but always come back to my ER2. 

PING G410 LST 9* VA Nemesys 65X

PING G410 LST 14.5* Tour AD DI 7X

Titleist 818 H2 20* Tour AD DI 85X

Mizuno MP20 HMB 4 Tour AD 95X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5-PW Oban CT 115 X(-)

Titleist Vokey SM7 49F - 54S - 59D

Mizuno M Craft II

Bridgestone Tour B X

22 minutes ago, jmagri78 said:

Glad you love it @jlukes, looking forward to getting mine. Hopefully it will be in the bag for years to come

I got mine in late 2016. Just so consistent for me

PING G410 LST 9* VA Nemesys 65X

PING G410 LST 14.5* Tour AD DI 7X

Titleist 818 H2 20* Tour AD DI 85X

Mizuno MP20 HMB 4 Tour AD 95X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5-PW Oban CT 115 X(-)

Titleist Vokey SM7 49F - 54S - 59D

Mizuno M Craft II

Bridgestone Tour B X

I also play a fitted ER2B, which is just the blacked out version. I do like the roll, I think its very consistent distance wise. The feel is whatever for me, I've seen a lot of people say it feels soft, but it feels similar to most milled putters I've tried, imo. The sound is different though, that I will say. Took a good while to find putting grip hand placement that felt comfortable with the gravity grip as well, but I do enjoy the gravity grip in itself.

Callaway Mavrik SZ 9* (N/-2: Fujikura Ventus Black 7X

TM SIM Max 15* : Aldila RIPx 75TX

Callaway Super Hybrid 20* (N/-1) : Fujikura Ventus Blue 10X

TM P790 3-PW : KBS $-Taper PVD 130X

Cleveland CG16 50.10, TM Hi-Toe Raw 60.09 : TT DG S400

Custom Evnroll ER2B w/ Gravity Grip
TP5x

40 minutes ago, jmagri78 said:

Good feedback @vstensrud23. Unfortunately my options are limited in left handed, so couldn't go with the murder out one, which is what I prefer. How's the wear been on the black? Most black putters tend to lose the paint after a few rounds

I haven't had any issues with color fading yet, not to say that it won't at some point, but I definitely hope not, because it looks great. Although I've traditionally used Spider putters so I'm used to having to make sure they are covered at all times, and still seeing some paint fade/chips. 

Callaway Mavrik SZ 9* (N/-2: Fujikura Ventus Black 7X

TM SIM Max 15* : Aldila RIPx 75TX

Callaway Super Hybrid 20* (N/-1) : Fujikura Ventus Blue 10X

TM P790 3-PW : KBS $-Taper PVD 130X

Cleveland CG16 50.10, TM Hi-Toe Raw 60.09 : TT DG S400

Custom Evnroll ER2B w/ Gravity Grip
TP5x

I have the ER2B with a stability shaft and the standard evnroll black grip.  The stability shaft makes it feel heavier but it really improved my putting, which is good considering how much it cost.  2 questions and feedback is appreciated:

- Does anyone have this same putter w/ stability shaft and the gravity grip?  How does it perform compared to standard weight grips?

- My head is the standard one with no weight listed so I assume it's 355 grams.  Anyone have this setup with 370 gram version - feedback on that?