Jump to content
2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

Best private golf clubs Tampa


MiddletonPlace

Recommended Posts

There is no seasonal rate at Innisbrook. It’s a 40k initiation and monthly dues. To play Innisbrook you need to be a member or staying at the resort. I’m sure in the summer you can get a tee time not staying at the resort but I’ve played many private clubs in Florida in the off season. Quite a few open up in the summer.

 

You are also wrong about the UK model. You don’t pay an annual fee at Lahinch(not UK) RCD or Portrush. They have long waiting lists and pay monthly dues. They are however much cheaper to join and the dues are less than in the states. They are less because they subsidize them by selling tee times to Americans willing to pay big bucks. They are also limited. Call RCD and try and get a tee time. It’s not that easy. I agree, Jerebear is very knowledgeable something you aren’t.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Robber6656 said:

There is no seasonal rate at Innisbrook. It’s a 40k initiation and monthly dues. To play Innisbrook you need to be a member or staying at the resort. I’m sure in the summer you can get a tee time not staying at the resort but I’ve played many private clubs in Florida in the off season. Quite a few open up in the summer.

 

You are also wrong about the UK model. You don’t pay an annual fee at Lahinch(not UK) RCD or Portrush. They have long waiting lists and pay monthly dues. They are however much cheaper to join and the dues are less than in the states. They are less because they subsidize them by selling tee times to Americans willing to pay big bucks. They are also limited. Call RCD and try and get a tee time. It’s not that easy. I agree, Jerebear is very knowledgeable something you aren’t.

 

Welcome to the board, you are getting popular. I know a thing or two as I'm a member at at 2 different UK clubs and have reciprocal privileges at several others.  You have an initiations and yearly subs (subscriptions) in general each year for members at the UK or Ireland and for the sake of trying to discuss Uk/Ireland consider them congruent. Although cheaper to join than in the US initiation, some are quite hefty like Ballybunion and Waterville which are 15-20k initiation with a yearly sub. It is not a revelation that they are cheaper than the US private clubs and they offer visitor times for hefty fees, this is well known and don't see how it relates to our topic.

 

Visitor tee times (unaccompanied play) is limited to certain times during the week, but quite prevalent. in 2019 on a trip to Ireland and N Ireland we actually were fortunate enough to find a twosome at RCD one month prior by calling up continually every few days as someone cancelled. RCD, HCEG, TOC are certainly outliers in that they are booked solid well in advance and have their own procedure to allocate visitor play.

 

You are simply on your own in your Innsbrook being private. You can continue to speak it into existence, but you will be corrected by anyone who is enlightened on the subject. It will cause confusion as at most it is semi private. You can join Troon North for IIRC 35k or so with monthly dues around 500-600 and be a member, but guess what I can simply call or book online some tee times as a member of the public whatever they release outside of the member times. Is that private? If you think so, you are just mistaken and continue to dig your own hole of ignorance. Why? I don't see what you have to gain, and trying to take away other posters credibility with untruths is just further eroding your own.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You stated that you can buy a seasonal pass at Innisbrook. "A resort that sells a season pass (just like my local muni)" . Jerebear all ready posted this. Show me the annual fee option...........https://www.innisbrookgolfresort.com/play/membership

 

I agree 100% with your second post on UK privates. Quite different from your first post.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Robber6656 said:

You stated that you can buy a seasonal pass at Innisbrook. "A resort that sells a season pass (just like my local muni)" . Jerebear all ready posted this. Show me the annual fee option...........https://www.innisbrookgolfresort.com/play/membership

 

I agree 100% with your second post on UK privates. Quite different from your first post.

Robber it is marketing!  I'm equating your dues to the season pass you would buy at your local muni where you don't pay for greens fees when you come. However, you can access the course as a "non-member" at certain times or staying in the resort. That isn't private, at most it is the US definition of "semi-private". Are there any UK clubs calling themselves semi-private?  No, but that is in essence what they all are. That is why it is marketing BS.

 

I looked through my first post on UK references and not sure what you disagree with.

Edited by Schley
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Schley said:

Robber it is marketing!  I'm equating your dues to the season pass you would buy at your local muni where you don't pay for greens fees when you come. However, you can access the course as a "non-member" at certain times or staying in the resort. That isn't private, at most it is the US definition of "semi-private". Are there any UK clubs calling themselves semi-private?  No, but that is in essence what they all are. That is why it is marketing BS.

 

I looked through my first post on UK references and not sure what you disagree with.

 You don't pay a 40k initiation at a muni. You can't pay a seasonal pass or monthly dues at Innisbrook without paying an initiation fee.

 

It may have just been my interpretation of your post but it made it sound like you could walk into RCD and give them the season fee and you're in. There are initiations as you pointed out and some have very long waiting lists. When I was at Portrush in 2013 by caddie told me you had to be a member at the Valley club first and after about a 10 year wait you could get into the Dunluce. He was also a member. The annual was about 1500 pounds after you got admitted.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Robber6656 said:

 You don't pay a 40k initiation at a muni. You can't pay a seasonal pass or monthly dues at Innisbrook without paying an initiation fee.

 

It may have just been my interpretation of your post but it made it sound like you could walk into RCD and give them the season fee and you're in. There are initiations as you pointed out and some have very long waiting lists. When I was at Portrush in 2013 by caddie told me you had to be a member at the Valley club first and after about a 10 year wait you could get into the Dunluce. He was also a member. The annual was about 1500 pounds after you got admitted.

You can't be a member at RCD by walking in, but you could call them up and get a tee time. Membership at UK clubs isn't a rubber stamp, but playing the courses and getting a tee time is accessible at virtually every course.

 

For Innsbrook, all the reason of why would anyone pay an initiation fee for a semi private course?????  You can get access to the course and not pay 40k initiation in addition to the monthly dues, albeit restricted times and circumstances. That is a lot of rounds to get back your 40k at a "semi private", so again and my point, it isn't private.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Schley said:

You can't be a member at RCD by walking in, but you could call them up and get a tee time. Membership at UK clubs isn't a rubber stamp, but playing the courses and getting a tee time is accessible at virtually every course. I never said that you couldn't. That's the UK model and how they keep the annual dues (fee's) lower. 

 

For Innsbrook, all the reason of why would anyone pay an initiation fee for a semi private course?????  You can get access to the course and not pay 40k initiation in addition to the monthly dues, albeit restricted times and circumstances. That is a lot of rounds to get back your 40k at a "semi private", so again and my point, it isn't private.

 

Call it what you want, What you said was false. You can't pay a seasonal fee like you do at a muni. Simple as that. Blatantly wrong whether you will admit it or not. You also can't call and get a tee time without staying at the resort and paying $200+ under normal circumstances. Summer may be different like most courses in Florida.

Edited by Robber6656
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jere I do have question for you.  I have only been in Tampa for about 3 months so what are some of your favorite courses around the area?  Say within two hours of Tampa.

 

I live in the formerly hotly contested Innisbrook(HAHAHA) so I will naturally play those but what others should I check out?  Clearly I need to try and network my way onto OM and PCG. 

 

Thanks for sharing your knowledge/experience and I will leave the classification debates to others!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Belleaire CC has two Ross courses. I like the West better than the East. East is still nice but on the short side. West has some nice views of the intercoastal. It's 30 minutes from Innisbrook. Might be longer is season. 

 

PIne Barrons at World Woods 45 minutes +-. Streamsong was a little over 2 hours from Sand Key on the water. Innisbrook might be closer. Jerebear would know.

 

If you are a member of Innisbrook they can get you on OM and Belleaire. They can in October and April anyway.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, dock4 said:

Jere I do have question for you.  I have only been in Tampa for about 3 months so what are some of your favorite courses around the area?  Say within two hours of Tampa.

 

I live in the formerly hotly contested Innisbrook(HAHAHA) so I will naturally play those but what others should I check out?  Clearly I need to try and network my way onto OM and PCG. 

 

Thanks for sharing your knowledge/experience and I will leave the classification debates to others!


hey bud. Welcome to the tampa Bay Area. I’m going to steer clear from that debate for now. Schely is a valuable resource to this forum and I’ll always defer to him. 
 

for public lake jovita north and south are amazing layouts. Southern hills has avail to the public after 11pm. World woods is always a blast with 2 courses as well.
 

Head to Lakeland to play eaglebrooke. Ron Garl design is one of the most under rated golf designer in Florida. 
 

southern dunes is reachable and one of the best. It probably resembles OM the most from tee to greens. 
 

the same architect for OM and southern dunes, Steve smyner(UF grad) created cypress creek here jn tampa. You get some hints of OM there regarding bunkers and visuals off the tee. Some of the greens reminded me of isleworth greens in orlando(smyner redid the greens and bunkers there a couple years back as well) but Not as massive due to public vs private. Play the right tee box though. 17th is a 200-250 yards par 3. So whatever is your comfortable yardage should be based off that hole. 
 

During summer time when the rain is deep go play Lakewood nationals or esplanade. Both have the best drainage. 
 

I prefer resorts and the private scenes. Tampa public rounds can go 5 hours long during peak season. It’s just not fun when you add commute time. 
 

like I said I love the Innisbrook resort. Copperhead is the best course on the Florida swing when it’s in peak season.  The north/south courses are very walkable. The island course was a much better course before the expansion of homes in the back 9. 

Paradym ADTP 6s
Paradym X 3W ADDI 7s
Rogue SZ 5W ADDI 7s
Callaway Apex Pro 4H ADDI 85s
Titleist T200 5i, T100 6-PW Accra i100
Titleist 50F-54S-58M Accra i105

Newport 2 Tri Sole

Pro-V1x

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jerebear et al,

 

what would be your ranking of best clubs to join in the Tampa Bay Area? I’m mostly thinking golf experience (great course, not over crowded, good shape) but extra points for a good membership, national recognition, etc. I’m a member at one of the non top three but want to join one more. I think mine would go

 

PGC

OM

Concession

Avila

Bellaire

East Lake via ClubCorp with reciprocity 

Carrollwood 

Palma ceia 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Robber6656 said:

"Schely is a valuable resource to this forum and I’ll always defer to him."

 

Except when it comes to Innisbrook selling a season pass I guess.............................

 

How could they sell a season pass??????/  It's private!🤥🤥

 

EDIT: The public can't play there unless they join as members right?

Edited by Schley
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are the guy who said they sell a season pass........................but there isn't one. Please show me where you can buy the season pass as YOU stated. If you can't, you were wrong. It's ok, the world won't end because you were wrong. It's very simple. Can you buy a season pass at Innisbrook? Yes or No.

Edited by Robber6656
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is what we call a Frozen moment in my house.(I have young kids)  The main song is called "Let it go" and I think it's perhaps time to move back to regular programming and Let it go, let it go

 

Let Tampa newbies like me get the info we want about courses in the area and we can debate later if the money I paid Innisbrook was a membership, pass or worthless. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Ghostofbobbyjones said:

Jerebear et al,

 

what would be your ranking of best clubs to join in the Tampa Bay Area? I’m mostly thinking golf experience (great course, not over crowded, good shape) but extra points for a good membership, national recognition, etc. I’m a member at one of the non top three but want to join one more. I think mine would go

 

PGC

OM

Concession

Avila

Bellaire

East Lake via ClubCorp with reciprocity 

Carrollwood 

Palma ceia 

 


Concessions hands down. Best set of greens outside of streamsong resorts. World class par3 course*. It’s up there with some of the best par3 courses in the country. Not as epic as bandon or sand valley(I’ve played them all) but We are in Florida. So come on man! 
 

75A89403-A6D5-435D-BBF3-C3918DA36BB6.jpeg.aff428fa92da997f15d9bfb6b8fa9396.jpeg

Edited by jerebear21
  • Like 1

Paradym ADTP 6s
Paradym X 3W ADDI 7s
Rogue SZ 5W ADDI 7s
Callaway Apex Pro 4H ADDI 85s
Titleist T200 5i, T100 6-PW Accra i100
Titleist 50F-54S-58M Accra i105

Newport 2 Tri Sole

Pro-V1x

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m looking forward to seeing the 2021 wgc event there. Gives me a sense of how well the pros play compared to how crappy I play. There is another club in central Florida that is heads and heels above everyone else but they don’t want people talking about them so I’ll just decline but it’s south of orlando. 
 

normally I don’t talk up much about mr jack Nicklaus courses because they are so darn hard. I’ve played muirfield and it’s one of the greatest club I’ve ever been privileged to play but boy was it hard. Concessions is hard. But fair. It’s a pure golf course and one of THE best experience in central florida. 

Edited by jerebear21

Paradym ADTP 6s
Paradym X 3W ADDI 7s
Rogue SZ 5W ADDI 7s
Callaway Apex Pro 4H ADDI 85s
Titleist T200 5i, T100 6-PW Accra i100
Titleist 50F-54S-58M Accra i105

Newport 2 Tri Sole

Pro-V1x

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Private/Public/Resort labels. 

 

IMO - Some more granular labels would often help.  Private-Members owned with a smaller cap of players is much different than corp owned with small initiation fees and large membership.  At least to us golf nuts.  To the avg person who wants to pay $25-50 a round these two and most of these resorts are exclusive/private.  

 

Curious for Innisbrook what is the count of members?  What % of tee times are reserved for members.  Are there member only bars/restaurants at the club?  Certain courses treated as somewhat private?

 

I know at Pinehurst Resort there is a membership though it's a bit limited to play #2 along with #4,#8.  #7 seems more private and #9 somewhat is but you can still get on.  Main clubhouse has a smaller members area.  #7/#9 have their own.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I love Donald Ross golf courses so I will definitely check out Dunedin even if it's in bad shape.  My dad sort of collects playing Donald Ross courses so he will be excited and I love to hate the upside down bowl greens!

 

I looked up Concessions that looks like a good one as well.  I have always heard about one in Ocala that is supposed to be amazing as well but I cannot think of the name.  I played Succession in South Carolina and it was an incredible experience.

 

A par three that compares to Bandon is high praise.  That was the best trip I have ever taken and would go back there in a heartbeat.  I can't wait to play Sheep Ranch.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The course you’re thinking about is golden Ocala. I haven’t been back since their renovation but looking forward to after this pandemic is over. 
 

Years ago they had adena which was a billionaire playground until his daughter took hold of the assets and saw how much money they were losing. Adena along with sugarloaf mountain which is also defunct, are the two biggest lose in central Florida’s golf scene. 
 

Concessions par3 is a mimic of famous par 3s with shades of eden, road hole and Biarritz added to flavor. The views aren’t as pretty as bandon but not many can compare to this:

 

587B9493-93A1-433A-9E77-93C8CF0165F7.jpeg.14879f1f42f27020ccc4c0b60932dc37.jpeg

Edited by jerebear21
  • Like 2

Paradym ADTP 6s
Paradym X 3W ADDI 7s
Rogue SZ 5W ADDI 7s
Callaway Apex Pro 4H ADDI 85s
Titleist T200 5i, T100 6-PW Accra i100
Titleist 50F-54S-58M Accra i105

Newport 2 Tri Sole

Pro-V1x

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, PeteNC said:

Private/Public/Resort labels. 

 

IMO - Some more granular labels would often help.  Private-Members owned with a smaller cap of players is much different than corp owned with small initiation fees and large membership.  At least to us golf nuts.  To the avg person who wants to pay $25-50 a round these two and most of these resorts are exclusive/private.  

 

Curious for Innisbrook what is the count of members?  What % of tee times are reserved for members.  Are there member only bars/restaurants at the club?  Certain courses treated as somewhat private?

 

I know at Pinehurst Resort there is a membership though it's a bit limited to play #2 along with #4,#8.  #7 seems more private and #9 somewhat is but you can still get on.  Main clubhouse has a smaller members area.  #7/#9 have their own.

 

numbers are pretty high. There are no members only clubhouse or bars.  Years ago I was a "member" during the summer, aka seasonal package. =P but I don't want to involve myself into this private/public debate of innisbrook so I'll leave it at that.  I was able to book tee time 7 days in advance.  Of course tee times would be gawd awful at the time with yearly members getting 14 days or so, but please correct me if I'm wrong.  We would have tee time at like 1pm or later in the summer so it was either fighting afternoon thunderstorms or dying of heat.  Needless to say I never want to do a seasonal package there again.  

 

Not having the valspar in 2020 was painful for the resort. I believe they layoff 300 or so working folks there and the course did suffer.  Hopefully having the tournament back in 2021 will help all the good folks in tampa that were affected by this pandemic.  

 

Apologize to schley for misspelling his name.  stubby fingers on an iPhone isn't the best way to conduct business.

Edited by jerebear21

Paradym ADTP 6s
Paradym X 3W ADDI 7s
Rogue SZ 5W ADDI 7s
Callaway Apex Pro 4H ADDI 85s
Titleist T200 5i, T100 6-PW Accra i100
Titleist 50F-54S-58M Accra i105

Newport 2 Tri Sole

Pro-V1x

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Pelican golf club, It was an old Ross that the city or county owned. A rich local family bought it and renovated it. They made it an exclusive club for rich guys and women.  If you google it you will find that there were some questionable transactions involved. The president of Augusta is a member.

 

I would love to see it. It was a nice old Ross that was surrounded by an old Florida neighborhood of small ranch houses, apartment complex and some commercial buildings. I'd like see what they did that makes it so exclusive. It had great bones.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/20/2021 at 7:46 AM, Robber6656 said:

Pelican golf club, It was an old Ross that the city or county owned. A rich local family bought it and renovated it. They made it an exclusive club for rich guys and women.  If you google it you will find that there were some questionable transactions involved. The president of Augusta is a member.

 

I would love to see it. It was a nice old Ross that was surrounded by an old Florida neighborhood of small ranch houses, apartment complex and some commercial buildings. I'd like see what they did that makes it so exclusive. It had great bones.

 

I never saw the course pre-reno, but here is my take on it. I volunteered for the LPGA event there but what I have seen:

 

- They treat their membership very well. The little things like "turn" stands after 4 and 12 are stocked with just about anything you would want.

- Course is VERY well maintained. The greens are what you would think a Ross course would be.

- The layout is very meh to me. Doesn't excite me at all. In particular the 8th hole is just terrible to me. The green is blind and it slopes front to back. It is damn near impossible to hit the green as everything runs out, even with a short iron.

- True Spec Golf location on site, that's a plus.

- Their teaching pro (Justin Sheehan, I think?) there is very good, I know he teaches some LPGA players. 

- Is it worth the money for that course? Hell no. I would easily choose Concession or Old Memorial if I had the funds.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The 8th hole was a pretty good par 3. I guess they turned it into a par 4 and made 9 a par three. Knowing the old course  which was good, I can’t figure out how it could become what they are trying to make it. I watched some of the tournament and it looked like the original routing was pretty much intact.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Our picks

    • 2024 RBC Heritage - Discussion and Links to Photos
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       
       
       
       
      General Albums
       
      2024 RBC Heritage - Monday #1
      2024 RBC Heritage - Monday #2
       
       
       
       
      WITB Albums
       
      Justin Thomas - WITB - 2024 RBC Heritage
      Justin Rose - WITB - 2024 RBC Heritage
      Chandler Phillips - WITB - 2024 RBC Heritage
      Nick Dunlap - WITB - 2024 RBC Heritage
      Thomas Detry - WITB - 2024 RBC Heritage
      Austin Eckroat - WITB - 2024 RBC Heritage
       
       
       
       
       
      Pullout Albums
       
      Wyndham Clark's Odyssey putter - 2024 RBC Heritage
      JT's new Cameron putter - 2024 RBC Heritage
      Justin Thomas testing new Titleist 2 wood - 2024 RBC Heritage
      Cameron putters - 2024 RBC Heritage
      Odyssey putter with triple track alignment aid - 2024 RBC Heritage
      Scotty Cameron The Blk Box putting alignment aid/training aid - 2024 RBC Heritage
       
       
       
       
       
       
      • 5 replies
    • 2024 Masters - Discussion and Links to Photos
      Huge shoutout to our member Stinger2irons for taking and posting photos from Augusta
       
       
      Tuesday
       
      The Masters 2024 – Pt. 1
      The Masters 2024 – Pt. 2
      The Masters 2024 – Pt. 3
      The Masters 2024 – Pt. 4
      The Masters 2024 – Pt. 5
      The Masters 2024 – Pt. 6
      The Masters 2024 – Pt. 7
      The Masters 2024 – Pt. 8
      The Masters 2024 – Pt. 9
      The Masters 2024 – Pt. 10
       
       
       
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 14 replies
    • Rory McIlroy testing a new TaylorMade "PROTO" 4-iron – 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Rory McIlroy testing a new TaylorMade "PROTO" 4-iron – 2024 Valero Texas Open
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 92 replies
    • 2024 Valero Texas Open - Discussion and Links to Photos
      Please put any questions or Comments here
       
       
       
      General Albums
       
      2024 Valero Texas Open - Monday #1
      2024 Valero Texas Open - Tuesday #1
       
       
       
       
       
      WITB Albums
       
      Ben Taylor - WITB - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Paul Barjon - WITB - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Joe Sullivan - WITB - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Wilson Furr - WITB - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Ben Willman - SoTex PGA Section Champ - WITB - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Jimmy Stanger - WITB - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Rickie Fowler - WITB - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Harrison Endycott - WITB - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Vince Whaley - WITB - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Kevin Chappell - WITB - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Christian Bezuidenhout - WITB (mini) - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Scott Gutschewski - WITB - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Michael S. Kim WITB – 2024 Valero Texas Open
       
       
       
      Pullout Albums
       
      Cameron putter - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Ben Taylor with new Titleist TRS 2 wood - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Swag cover - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Greyson Sigg's custom Cameron putter - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Davis Riley's custom Cameron putter - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Josh Teater's custom Cameron putter - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Hzrdus T1100 is back - - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Mark Hubbard testing ported Titleist irons – 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Tyson Alexander testing new Titleist TRS 2 wood - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Hideki Matsuyama's custom Cameron putter - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Cobra putters - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Joel Dahmen WITB – 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Axis 1 broomstick putter - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Rory McIlroy testing a new TaylorMade "PROTO" 4-iron – 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Rory McIlroy's Trackman numbers w/ driver on the range – 2024 Valero Texas Open
       
       
       
        • Like
      • 4 replies
    • 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open - Discussion and links to Photos
      Please put any questions or Comments here
       
       
       
      General Albums
       
      2024 Texas Children's Houston Open - Monday #1
      2024 Texas Children's Houston Open - Monday #2
      2024 Texas Children's Houston Open - Tuesday #1
      2024 Texas Children's Houston Open - Tuesday #2
      2024 Texas Children's Houston Open - Tuesday #3
       
       
       
       
      WITB Albums
       
      Thorbjorn Olesen - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Ben Silverman - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Jesse Droemer - SoTX PGA Section POY - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      David Lipsky - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Martin Trainer - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Zac Blair - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Jacob Bridgeman - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Trace Crowe - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Jimmy Walker - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Daniel Berger - WITB(very mini) - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Chesson Hadley - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Callum McNeill - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Rhein Gibson - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Patrick Fishburn - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Peter Malnati - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Raul Pereda - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Gary Woodland WITB (New driver, iron shafts) – 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Padraig Harrington WITB – 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
       
       
       
       
      Pullout Albums
       
      Tom Hoge's custom Cameron - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Cameron putter - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Piretti putters - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Ping putter - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Kevin Dougherty's custom Cameron putter - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Bettinardi putter - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Cameron putter - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Erik Barnes testing an all-black Axis1 putter – 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Tony Finau's new driver shaft – 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
       
       
       
       
       
      • 13 replies

×
×
  • Create New...