Job offer in PHX ... looking for suggestions for a good family-friendly country club and community?

Qwiklap

2 hours ago, garrifij said:

Forget the fact that it's up 1000% since the March lows....LOL

No, don't forget that.... Thats why its good to have liquidated it 10-12 days ago. 

I mean it's only up 264% YOY right now, so you know, not that anyone is counting.... But 1000% from March lows is just a tad off..... And it lost like $8000.00 in value in the last 12 days or so..... Considering it was @ $5,000.00 total in march, $8,000.00 drop isn't a big deal in 12 days no big deal. 

But like I said, hope you liquidated when it was 40,000.00, and definitely don't forget the march value....  

But also, who cares? Except the people who allegedly bought it for $.01 🙂 

Thank  you everyone for the help.  I think we are starting to zero in on Arcadia area as a place that has families with younger kids, close to Tempe, and a nice neighborhood feel.

Any thoughts?  How is Arizona CC? 

TM Sim 8* Tour Issue w/ Diamana BF 60TX

TM Sim 15* w/ Graphite Design AD-DI 7S

Cobra F7 2-3hy w/ Matrix Ozik Red Tie 85s

Srixon ZX5 w/ KBS C-Taper Light 115g

Bridgestone Tour B XW-1 50/54/58 w/ Nippon Modus 3 105S

Bettinardi Tour Issue DASS Kuchar Model 1 ("KM1") Armlock or

PXG One and Done Armlock

Ball:  Srixon Z-Star XV

Not a lot of exp with Arizona CC, but Arcadia is a good area with families etc. I would definitely visit the area in person however. There is a wide range of what people consider "Arcadia" , you also have Arcadia Lite, and lower Arcadia which the Arcadia feel is creeping into over time. True Arcadia proper 44th west to Scottsdale Road on the east. South of Camelback, but North of the canal.  Arcadia Lite is usually around 24th-32nd on the west to 44th on East, South of camelback but north of Indian school, some say Thomas. And lower Arcadia is usually thought of 44th to the west to about 64th, South of the canal, and north of Thomas. Arcadia Lite, and Lower, you'll have the city utility easements (alley ways) behind, power lines on most homes. Some people dont like that. Arcadia proper you wont have to deal with that as much. 

Of course these aren't legal borders but what most consider or accept as "borders". Only reason I bring this all up as there is a big difference in homes in Arcadia proper vs lower or lite. as you get closer to the borders of of lite and lower, I would not consider the area family friendly in many parts, as it can get pretty shifty in areas. Especially the closer you get to Thomas, you could be on a street of million dollar homes, that backs to a street of, lets just put it, not million dollar homes, lol to put nicely. So like I said make sure to visit those areas in person before making a decision concrete. But it is a really really cool area to live. A lot of really cool homes, and really big green trees etc. Old citrus farm area, so cool irrigation and free water for people who keep the irrigation systems intact. Arcadia proper you dont really have to worry about the shifty areas, as those shifty ares, used to be arcadia lite, and lower. But also could be slim pickings in the 1.5-2mil range. Arcadia proper for anything thats not an old tear down, or rebuild will be north of 2 Mil. Arcadia Lite, and lower you'll be able to find some nice stuff in the 1-2mil range. Just typically will be much smaller lots, and homes. (depending what you're after). I only say all this as someone who bought a lot of homes in that area, and sold a lot in there, you definitely want to know what you're doing and put eyes on it. But if you do your homework it can be a great area to be. 

Another option if you dont go with Arizona CC, is Phoenix CC, not too far from Arcadia/Biltmore area to the west. They are relatively family friend I believe, and has a lot of younger members. Where they hold the Charles Schwab cup Championship tournament. 

14 minutes ago, HarringtonREI said:

Not a lot of exp with Arizona CC, but Arcadia is a good area with families etc. I would definitely visit the area in person however. There is a wide range of what people consider "Arcadia" , you also have Arcadia Lite, and lower Arcadia which the Arcadia feel is creeping into over time. True Arcadia proper 44th west to Scottsdale Road on the east. South of Camelback, but North of the canal.  Arcadia Lite is usually around 24th-32nd on the west to 44th on East, South of camelback but north of Indian school, some say Thomas. And lower Arcadia is usually thought of 44th to the west to about 64th, South of the canal, and north of Thomas. Arcadia Lite, and Lower, you'll have the city utility easements (alley ways) behind, power lines on most homes. Some people dont like that. Arcadia proper you wont have to deal with that as much. 

Of course these aren't legal borders but what most consider or accept as "borders". Only reason I bring this all up as there is a big difference in homes in Arcadia proper vs lower or lite. as you get closer to the borders of of lite and lower, I would not consider the area family friendly in many parts, as it can get pretty shifty in areas. Especially the closer you get to Thomas, you could be on a street of million dollar homes, that backs to a street of, lets just put it, not million dollar homes, lol to put nicely. So like I said make sure to visit those areas in person before making a decision concrete. But it is a really really cool area to live. A lot of really cool homes, and really big green trees etc. Old citrus farm area, so cool irrigation and free water for people who keep the irrigation systems intact. Arcadia proper you dont really have to worry about the shifty areas, as those shifty ares, used to be arcadia lite, and lower. But also could be slim pickings in the 1.5-2mil range. Arcadia proper for anything thats not an old tear down, or rebuild will be north of 2 Mil. Arcadia Lite, and lower you'll be able to find some nice stuff in the 1-2mil range. Just typically will be much smaller lots, and homes. (depending what you're after). I only say all this as someone who bought a lot of homes in that area, and sold a lot in there, you definitely want to know what you're doing and put eyes on it. But if you do your homework it can be a great area to be. 

Another option if you dont go with Arizona CC, is Phoenix CC, not too far from Arcadia/Biltmore area to the west. They are relatively family friend I believe, and has a lot of younger members. Where they hold the Charles Schwab cup Championship tournament. 

Thank you man - we are having some budget creep.  I think low to mid 2s is starting to come into focus.  My next move is to talk to a realtor in the area, I feel like the stuff on Redfin is sort of the picked over stuff (much of its seems to have been listed for more than 30 days). 

As to PHX CC -- isn't that where Shane Bacon is member?  Maybe I should reach out to him.

PXG One and Done Armlock

On 1/25/2021 at 6:44 PM, HarringtonREI said:

No, don't forget that.... Thats why its good to have liquidated it 10-12 days ago. 

I mean it's only up 264% YOY right now, so you know, not that anyone is counting.... But 1000% from March lows is just a tad off..... And it lost like $8000.00 in value in the last 12 days or so..... Considering it was @ $5,000.00 total in march, $8,000.00 drop isn't a big deal in 12 days no big deal. 

But like I said, hope you liquidated when it was 40,000.00, and definitely don't forget the march value....  

But also, who cares? Except the people who allegedly bought it for $.01 🙂 

Well as someone who's been in the space for quite a number of years, these 30% dips mean nothing to me. You do you, and as we say in the crypto sphere, have fun staying poor! 😉

And if you had some laddered limit orders in, yes it did 10x from that entry.

Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 9.57.05 AM.png

Edited by garrifij
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, garrifij said:

Well as someone who's been in the space for quite a number of years, these 30% dips mean nothing to me. You do you, and as we say in the crypto sphere, have fun staying poor! 😉

Since the term "a while" is highly subjective i'll take that with a grain of salt, considering the longest you could have been doing it is like maybe 10 years? Some would say thats a while, some would say otherwise.... I'll definitely "do me", no worries about that. Dropped another @10% today so far by the way. 🙂  

As an expert you should know that 1000% since March isn't exactly accurate. And its 30% of the gain it had since march right? Which isn't exactly just 30% using your math of 1000%. But "you do your" math and ill "do me" math. Cheers

21 minutes ago, garrifij said:

My luck has been on ETH more than BTC.  I did that one right and got in low low low!  

Edited by puttnforthe8
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Qwiklap said:

Thank you man - we are having some budget creep.  I think low to mid 2s is starting to come into focus.  My next move is to talk to a realtor in the area, I feel like the stuff on Redfin is sort of the picked over stuff (much of its seems to have been listed for more than 30 days). 

As to PHX CC -- isn't that where Shane Bacon is member?  Maybe I should reach out to him.

Not sure on Shane Bacon, could be. Its a fun track with some history to it. Nice atmosphere. I sent you PM on realtor. 👍

32 minutes ago, HarringtonREI said:

Since the term "a while" is highly subjective i'll take that with a grain of salt, considering the longest you could have been doing it is like maybe 10 years? Some would say thats a while, some would say otherwise.... I'll definitely "do me", no worries about that. Dropped another @10% today so far by the way. 🙂  

As an expert you should know that 1000% since March isn't exactly accurate. And its 30% of the gain it had since march right? Which isn't exactly just 30% using your math of 1000%. But "you do your" math and ill "do me" math. Cheers

Got it early part of 2015. Retired six months ago in my late-40's. Made most of my money from ETH, LINK, DOT (my BTC hasn't been touched) And yes, I showed you the chart that entries in March were in the 3800 range. Please tell me you understand the difference between a main body candle and a wick as it relates to crypto trading - which is 24/7.  So yes, it was "exactly accurate" that it 10x'ed from that entry. "And its 30% of the gain it had since march right?"...not sure what you're getting at. I was speaking of the 30% retracements from local highs as being no big deal (currently we've retraced 30% from the highs of 41K....which is healthy if this starts to consolidate). 

I'll make some assumptions:  You still write checks, have a fax machine, never use Zelle or Paypal and listen to Peter Schiff and Nouriel Roubini. That's fine, we all have our thesis' as to where the world will go. I will say you remind me of this: what people thought of the internet.  Let's agree to disagree and revisit this topic in 5 years, shall we?

22 minutes ago, garrifij said:

Got it early part of 2015. Retired six months ago in my late-40's. Made most of my money from ETH, LINK, DOT (my BTC hasn't been touched) And yes, I showed you the chart that entries in March were in the 3800 range. Please tell me you understand the difference between a main body candle and a wick as it relates to crypto trading - which is 24/7.  So yes, it was "exactly accurate" that it 10x'ed from that entry. "And its 30% of the gain it had since march right?"...not sure what you're getting at. I was speaking of the 30% retracements from local highs as being no big deal (currently we've retraced 30% from the highs of 41K....which is healthy if this starts to consolidate). 

I'll make some assumptions:  You still write checks, have a fax machine, never use Zelle or Paypal and listen to Peter Schiff and Nouriel Roubini. That's fine, we all have our thesis' as to where the world will go. I will say you remind me of this: what people thought of the internet.  Let's agree to disagree and revisit this topic in 5 years, shall we?

Good news is it sounds like I’m several

Years younger than you, and no I have no interest or care to get into a dick measuring contest now, or 5 years from now. It’s always the guys who start the argument who want to them “agree to disagree” lol. Have a great day. Hopefully the blood bath slows down for BTC for your sake. Not mine. Real estate is doing quite well, I’ll be good wether BTC implodes or grows another “1,000%”. Couldn’t care less. 

9 minutes ago, HarringtonREI said:

Good news is it sounds like I’m several

Years younger than you, and no I have no interest or care to get into a dick measuring contest now, or 5 years from now. It’s always the guys who start the argument who want to them “agree to disagree” lol. Have a great day. Hopefully the blood bath slows down for BTC for your sake. Not mine. Real estate is doing quite well, I’ll be good wether BTC implodes or grows another “1,000%”. Couldn’t care less. 

It was never a dick measuring contest. It started out with me refuting your false claims (you still haven't owned up to the March low argument, but whatever). I'm good on the real estate end as well (btw, sincerely happy for you). Hope you can retire in your 40's....it's fun!

5 minutes ago, garrifij said:

It was never a dick measuring contest. It started out with me refuting your false claims (you still haven't owned up to the March low argument, but whatever). I'm good on the real estate end as well (btw, sincerely happy for you). Hope you can retire in your 40's....it's fun!

I know. I’m in my 30s, basically retired years ago after my 9th apartment building got locked up. Still help family and friends with RE so semi retired. Was going to wait until 10 buildings. But the value of the portfolio was many times more than I expected or needed it to be to, the cash flow those produce is more than I need to live on by far , that’s for sure. Good news is while the fed prints money, and inflation happens, which is coming soon, my REI goes up and up and up. No need for BTC while inflation is happening and other people paying for my properties. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bonneville85308 said:

Ugh. I don't do crypto, GME, or SPACs. I guess sticking with Vanguard index funds is why I will be stuck playing Cave Creek and Aguila for the rest of my life. 🙄

I had a sell for this morning on GME that executed at $218 - then it proceeded to run up $130+ more!!  WTF! 😒 But I guess I will be happy with my little piece of the craziness.

Harrington is right with being cautious of Arcadia Lite.  Depending on what activities your kids are into you may also want to look at the Gilbert area.  They have much better organized sports. I'm a ride or die west sider that is out by Verrado now.  There are great communities out here but it seems to have a stigma with some crowds.  I swear by it and will probably never move to the east valley but to each their own.  

If I had your budget Arcadia would be my 1st choice.  Great homes with gigantic lots.  The only thing that would come into consideration is the drive/commute for kids sports/schools. 

Ping G410 
Cobra F8+ 13* 3 wood with HZRDUS Black
Ping G400 5 Wood
Ping S55 4-PW
Ping Forged 50* 54* 60*
Ping D60

Thank you all.

Just an update -- my wife is now enamored with the DC Ranch and Windgate Ranch area which I agree looks pretty stupendous.  She is even open to joining DC Ranch CC based on what she has seen.  We aren't making any final decisions until we get a chance to visit -- but those areas look good, and we are now working with local Realtor who tells us there are a good number of families in those areas (so our kids will have some similarly aged kids to play and grow up with).

Anyone have experience with that area?

PXG One and Done Armlock

On 1/27/2021 at 8:26 AM, HarringtonREI said:

LOL, take it easy broski.  I live south of Thomas and everything is just fine.  No more mass murders or drug deals then 2 miles north of me.  Don't have to wear a bullet proof vest on walks either, and only worry about getting hit by a car when the "Arcadia" parents in their huge SUVs almost hit me after picking up the kids at "Arcadia Montessori" (which is also south of Thomas BTW).  If you can believe it, I am even brave enough to start a family down here too.  So yeah, nothing "shifty" about it from my perspective.  Just normal people trying to live normal lives, and the neighborhood title means nothing to us folks down here.   Congrats on your life successes!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, azgolfer44 said:

LOL, take it easy broski.  I live south of Thomas and everything is just fine.  No more mass murders or drug deals then 2 miles north of me.  Don't have to wear a bullet proof vest on walks either, and only worry about getting hit by a car when the "Arcadia" parents in their huge SUVs almost hit me after picking up the kids at "Arcadia Montessori" (which is also south of Thomas BTW).  If you can believe it, I am even brave enough to start a family down here too.  So yeah, nothing "shifty" about it from my perspective.  Just normal people trying to live normal lives, and the neighborhood title means nothing to us folks down here.   Congrats on your life successes!

Yes I know there are plenty of areas south of Thomas that aren't bad at all. But there are plenty that are not great. FWIW that same thing used to be said about south of Indian school, but obviously thats changed, as is south of Thomas currently in process. No one said anything about anyone trying to live a non normal life. Its not me making these borders, its the general area, and why home values are drastically different in Arcadia, vs lower Arcadia. This isn't speculation, pull up a listings for sale. The amount of 1.5-2.5 million dollar homes (which OP was looking at, not me) is quite different. Again, I don't own these, I didn't make the values. And im sorry to say, the fact about crime south of Thomas, and closer you get to old town is much higher, as shown on this heat map. Again, not me saying this its fact. If it doesn't bother you thats fine, as it doesn't bother a lot of people, which is fine, and doesn't mean it isnt a good place to live. But someone looking for a 2 million dollar home, is looking for a 2 million dollar home (my guess) because thats what fits his/her budget, as well as fits the expectation of what 2 million dollars gets you. But to each their own. I simply provided facts. Whether or not they are important to you or me is irrelevant, its OPs money. I have nothing to against south of Thomas other than there are some areas, some people dont want to live. Again, thats not me saying it.  the property values, and demand say it. Its just how it works, everywhere. Some people in Paradise Valley would think Arcadia is shifty in areas, because theyre looking at 5-10-20 million dollar homes. Doesn't mean it is. But theres a reason they are where they are, and pay the price they do. Because THEY see the value in it. Usually because of location and amenities. Congrats on your life successes also, you have internet, computer, get to play a fair amount of golf (assuming), probably decent set of clubs, maybe a car, or 2, a home. A lot more than some can say. I do wonder though.... what was your motivation to live where you live? I mean there is Montessori schools, and homes in south phoenix, or just west of 17 also? Why did you elect to be where you are? Near Arcadia Montessori? What were your drivers? Budget? Amenities, convenience ? Home has been in the family generations? Don't act like someone on here is being pompous and looking down on "you folks down there" when thats not the case. Even though, theres a good chance you have the same opinion of some neighborhoods elsewhere, which is why you are where you are. You chose the nicest area that fit your needs and budget. You just don't want to admit it. By the way take a wild guess on the map where Thomas is. I know its hard to see, because the road is covered up by all the crime icons, and sex offenders, but its there.... So yes, 2 miles north of you does have less crime. Again, not me saying it, it's the city of Phoenix, you don't like it take it up with them. Cheers. 

Screen Shot 2021-02-03 at 8.10.04 PM.png

• Like 1

16 hours ago, azgolfer44 said:

I think you took that a little too harsh honestly.  The OP is looking to spend 2 million on a house and I'm sorry to tell you that there probably aren't any many South of Thomas that fit the bill.  I grew up on 35th ave and Camelback and went to Alhambra High School so I know a little bit about a sketchy neighborhood lol!  

• Like 1

Ping G410 
Cobra F8+ 13* 3 wood with HZRDUS Black
Ping G400 5 Wood
Ping S55 4-PW
Ping Forged 50* 54* 60*
Ping D60

1 hour ago, Olson12 said:

I think you took that a little too harsh honestly.  The OP is looking to spend 2 million on a house and I'm sorry to tell you that there probably aren't any many South of Thomas that fit the bill.  I grew up on 35th ave and Camelback and went to Alhambra High School so I know a little bit about a sketchy neighborhood lol!  

There is exactly ZERO houses for sale currently for 1.5-2mil south of Thomas, unless you get near to Chandler which is technically south of Thomas... LOL. Not like I said anyone who lives south of Thomas is a degenerate, and they're all meth houses. I said there is some shifty areas, so basically make sure if you're looking in that area to be aware there are pockets that are not great. And thats 100% true. There is also pockets that are great, which I also said. 

2 hours ago, HarringtonREI said:

There is exactly ZERO houses for sale currently for 1.5-2mil south of Thomas, unless you get near to Chandler which is technically south of Thomas... LOL. Not like I said anyone who lives south of Thomas is a degenerate, and they're all meth houses. I said there is some shifty areas, so basically make sure if you're looking in that area to be aware there are pockets that are not great. And thats 100% true. There is also pockets that are great, which I also said. 

lol- This is exactly my point. Why would you go out of your way to describe neighborhoods south of Thomas as “shifty” or “not family friendly” when there are no houses that he would even be interested? I’m keenly aware that the value of my house and the two around mine combined is less than $1.5 million, which does not bother me, but no need to throw shade on other neighborhoods in the process. You are putting out a very broad generalities that will effect this guys and others perspective that are wrong.  The point is - don’t say negative things that have no relevance to the discussion. You might even make a friend or two in the process. 

I appreciate all of the input received.  The advice is really valuable to my original question.  It is so strange to be in a place where I interview for a job, get it and potentially buy a home without ever visiting PHX.

I have also enjoyed the detours into community crime rates and bitcoin investment -- but would really appreciate trying to keep the thread on topic (just my polite request).

PXG One and Done Armlock

1 minute ago, Qwiklap said:

I appreciate all of the input received.  The advice is really valuable to my original question.  It is so strange to be in a place where I interview for a job, get it and potentially buy a home without ever visiting PHX.

I have also enjoyed the detours into community crime rates and bitcoin investment -- but would really appreciate trying to keep the thread on topic (just my polite request).

My wife's parents moved to Windgate Ranch several years and really like it.  It seems like all the common area stuff is top notch - great basketball courts, playground, tennis courts, grassy areas, etc.  My 3 year old hangs out up there with Grandma all the time and there's never a shortage of stuff for them to do.  It's a really nice community and most houses have great views of the mountains.  I'd definitely recommend checking out.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Kuhndogg8 said:

My wife's parents moved to Windgate Ranch several years and really like it.  It seems like all the common area stuff is top notch - great basketball courts, playground, tennis courts, grassy areas, etc.  My 3 year old hangs out up there with Grandma all the time and there's never a shortage of stuff for them to do.  It's a really nice community and most houses have great views of the mountains.  I'd definitely recommend checking out.

Thank you!

PXG One and Done Armlock

2 hours ago, azgolfer44 said:

lol- This is exactly my point. Why would you go out of your way to describe neighborhoods south of Thomas as “shifty” or “not family friendly” when there are no houses that he would even be interested? I’m keenly aware that the value of my house and the two around mine combined is less than $1.5 million, which does not bother me, but no need to throw shade on other neighborhoods in the process. You are putting out a very broad generalities that will effect this guys and others perspective that are wrong.  The point is - don’t say negative things that have no relevance to the discussion. You might even make a friend or two in the process. 

I actually never differentiated "South of Thomas as shifty"..... YOU did (maybe you have a complex about it?). I said "AS YOU GET CLOSER TO THOMAS, it can be a little shifty in areas" which includes NORTH of Thomas 🙂 ... meaning the area is in transition, which it is. Fact. It fluctuates depending on the street. Fact. Its not uncommon between Thomas and Indian School to have 1-1.2-1.5 million dollar houses with alleys behind them, next door to a 3-400,000.00 house that is nearly a tare down, fact. This was speaking to OP, who had never been there in person. He is considering an area or house sight unseen possibly. Would be quite the shock to some people to get under contract, maybe sight unseen, on a 1.2 million dollar house, and be next door to a worn down shack that resembles a meth house. I said just make sure to do your homework, because theres a lot of great things about the area, just try to see in person, and do homework. I then immediately followed up that statement with it can be a really cool place to live, and great area. I for one, in todays real estate market, would like someone to let me know about the variances in the neighborhood, or what to look for in an area I knew nothing about. I mentioned it as a courtesy, as an expert in the phoenix/scottsdale real estate market who has no skin in the game, and NO BIAS about the area. I don't live there, nor am I selling OP a house, both of which can cause extremely BIASED opinions. I mentioned many great things about the area. I pointed out many more positives than negatives. So it seems as though other people (friends or family?) have made you insecure and a bit defensive about it? But you also said no more crime? False. Not true. Just because you personally haven't experienced it, doesn't make it true. You seem extremely insecure about where you live for some reason, not sure why, it sounds as if you live in a great part. I cant imagine it was purely me that has caused this defensive reaction? But you're mad at real facts, not me. So chill out. Maybe you should do a little research to find out why people feel the way they do about the area, and why values are what they are instead of defend incorrect information.

I can only imagine the opinion you have of people such as myself who live in N Scottsdale. LOL. Who's the judgmental one? Out of curiosity did you make sure when you almost got hit by said huge SUV it was actually an "arcadia parent"? Lol, do Arcadia parents have special cars, or are they advertising them being "arcadia parents?" Lol. You're quite the piece of work with statements like that. 

Case and point Lower Arcadia, well north of Thomas, See here: 

One photo of a couple rebuilt homes, beautiful, near arcadia high school and directly across the street (which would be a surprise to SOME people, especially when you spend 1.5million dollars on a home), this is very common in the area. Doesn't mean its not a good place to live, but certain areas are indeed, exactly what I said. : 

632369204_ScreenShot2021-02-04at2_20_59PM.png.25d44e54260c248fc92c91b8cbbb8cc6.png118239330_ScreenShot2021-02-04at2_20_43PM.png.35fbdc8912f668118376b11c7eb02522.png

Or here: 

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/arcadia-residents-say-motel-along-thomas-road-has-become-a-crime-magnet

Or here: 

https://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/teen-who-swarmed-phoenix-home-arrested-tied-to-gilbert-break-in

Or maybe these photos of 5 armed guys jumping over a back wall, from the ALLEY, in lower Arcadia (I know the house, its over a million$) :

Screen Shot 2021-02-04 at 2.09.20 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-04 at 2.10.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-04 at 2.12.01 PM.png

Edited by HarringtonREI

Amazing how a friendly thread about someone moving from the East Coast to PHX turned into an argument about BTC and real estate.  WTF is wrong with people?  Are people really that insecure and feel that insignificant in their lives that they feel the need to argue with each other anonymously on a golf forum?  I get that tone and intent can be lost online but cmon guys is it really that hard to just let it go and move on?  Smh....

• Like 4