2024 Houston Open WITB Photos ×

Traditional lofted irons - how many Wrx gearheads still playing ?

cardoustie

2 hours ago, cardoustie said:

Except hollow and high CG is awful for my swing ... or anyone’s of off firm lies .. ymmv

Yeah, it never feels like you are never hitting it solid. 

• Like 2

Ping G400 Testing G410.  10.5 set at small -
Ping G410 3, 5 and 7 wood

Ping G410 5 hybrid-not much use.  
Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal. 5-G
Vokey 54.10, 2009 58.12 M, Testing TM MG2 60* TW grind and MG3 56* TW grind.  Or Ping Glide Stealth, 54,58 SS.  
Odyssey Pro #1 black
Hoofer, Ecco, Bushnell
ProV1x-mostly

On 1/22/2021 at 4:25 PM, grm24 said:

Negative ghost rider. Facts on this have been proven otherwise numerous times over the years here. Many older iron designs have vertical COG's lower than many of todays strong lofted irons without having artificially jacked lofts. Hmm. Wonder why? Research and learn.

Interesting, I'm happy to learn. Is this true for new models also like T100 vs T100S?

Phil Rodgers said a pitching wedge is a wedge and has 52° for whatever that's worth.. I just ordered a new set of Endo blades and they're blank with no branding, the numbers are inverted so the "PW" is going to have a 1 on the sole and it's going to go up from there. I never understood why an 8 should go further than a 9, makes no sense to me. 

8 hours ago, CokeZero said:

Phil Rodgers said a pitching wedge is a wedge and has 52° for whatever that's worth.. I just ordered a new set of Endo blades and they're blank with no branding, the numbers are inverted so the "PW" is going to have a 1 on the sole and it's going to go up from there. I never understood why an 8 should go further than a 9, makes no sense to me. 

One of my friends always seems to hit good shots with his 4 iron.  He also uses it as a punch club for those in the trees moment, with a fair amount of success.  We've all thought it would be great fun if we could manage a set for him that had "4" stamped on the sole of every club.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The Ever Changing Bag!  A lot of mixing and matching
Driver: TM 300 Mini 11.5*, 43.5", Phenom NL 60X -or- Cobra SpeedZone, ProtoPype 80S, 43.5"

Fwy woods: King LTD 3/4, Rogue Black 75X -or- TM Stage 2 Tour 3w, NV105 X -or- TEE E8 Beta 12*, Rogue Silver 70X
Hybrid:  Cobra King Tec 2h, MMT 80 S -or- TEE CBX 17*, HZRDUS 85 6.0

2 iron:  Arias D-23, Modus3 120 S; Mizuno MP-20 HMB, NS Pro 950 R

Irons grab bag:  1-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 1-PW Golden Ram TW282, RIP Tour 115 R; 2-PW Golden Ram Vibration Matched, NS Pro 950WF S; testing: Arias D-23 5i w/Modus 120 S
Wedges:  Dynacraft Dual Millled 52*, SteelFiber i125 S -or- Scratch 8620 DD 53*, SteelFiber i125 S; Cobra Snakebite 56* -or- Wilson Staff PMP 58*, Dynamic S -or- Ram TW282 SW -or- Ram TW276 SW
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34" -or- Cleveland Huntington Beach #1, 34.5" -or- Golden Ram TW Custom, 34" -or- Rife Bimini, 34" -or- Maxfli TM-2, 35"
Balls: Chrome Soft, Kirkland Signature 3pc (v3), Wilson Triad

Grip preference: various GripMaster leather options or Star Grip Sidewinders of assorted colors

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/21/2021 at 9:17 AM, brew4eagle said:

My set has a 47* P and a 35* 7iron.  The gaps work well for me and I have played these lofts so long now that I don't want the mental exercise of 'ok, this used to be a 7 iron, now is it the 8 iron or a throttled down 7 iron?'

Same here.  

Edited by theothertwo

TaylorMade Stealth HD 10.5 Driver
Yamaha RMX 220 17* 5 Wood
Callaway Apex 21 Hybrids - 21* and 24*
Callaway Apex 21 P-6 Irons
Titleist Vokey SM9 Wedges 56-14F and 60-4T
Slighter Seattle Custom Putter

I don't like the jacked lofts on my ap3s and I don't need the extra distance but I do like the forgiveness on mishits because when it happens they still go straight and end up on or close to the green. Unfortunately this forgiveness seems to go hand in hand with jacked lofts. Oh and the 4 and 5 iron are so long and accurate I much prefer them to hybrids which I spray all over the place. I'm about to get rid of my last hybrid for good. Seems to me like the "modern" 4 and 5 iron of the last few years could reduce the hybrid trend for a lot of people because they are just getting so easy to hit.

Cobra LTDx VA Composites Drago 65S

Titleist TSi2 16.5 deg fairway VA Composites Drago 75S

Titleist TSi2 21 deg fairway VA Composites Drago 75S

Titleist AP3 4-PW+48 Tour AMT white x100

Vokey SM9 54.10S (@53) 

Vokey SM9 58.08M

Taylormade Spider EX putter

ProV1X

Just picked up TM P770’s (‘17) recently with traditional lofts...PW is 46* and 4-iron is 23*.

My runner-ups were Cally Apex 19’s with jacked lofts, and that was part of the reason I went with the P770’s...preferred regular lofts rather than learning to translate club numbers with jacked lofts to regular lofts and regular distances. Pretty ridiculous trend if you ask me...doesn’t make sense.

Callaway Paradym X (11*) / Hzrdus Silver 6.0

Callaway Paradym X (15*) / Hzrdus Silver 6.0

Callaway Big Bertha 23 (19*) / Cally RCH 65 S

Srixon ZX5 (4-PW) / Nippon Modus3 Tour 105 S

Cleveland CBX (48*), RTX 6 Zipcore (52* Mid, 58* Mid) / DG Spinner

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

WITB on WRX

I always thought a 48* - 50* pitching wedge was traditional, but no matter.  My G10 PW is 46* is pretty strong but is probably considered traditional for the 43* - 45* PW players today...

Driver PING G SF Tec

Wood PING G (18.5*)

Irons PING G30 (6-SW)

Putter PING DS72 2021 (35")

Bag Jones Classic Stand

Cart Clicgear 3.5+

On 1/23/2021 at 7:15 AM, EddieEdwards said:

47 pw.  This happens alot.

On the green pin high.

Curt: what did you hit?

Eddie: it's playing 160

Curt: yeah, but what did you hit?

Eddie: a 6 iron

Curt: 160 thats an 8 iron.  Mike what are hitting?

Mike: 8 iron.

Curt: I'm hitting an 8 iron. Eddie we're not asking you anymore.

Eddie had it right the first time.  For one the rules are the yardage is not advice, club hit is. Second , WHO CARES? Yes, I am taking the time to reply but this thread is like all of the blade threads. We are all different players except...when it plays 160 we all hit the club we hit 160. 
  Can someone explain to me why it is such an issue that the numbers have changed?  Consider it to be like shaft flex. There is no standard for flex so why for loft and iron number?

A low single digit friend, 3.1 index, was playing the TM M4 irons and just got the new PXG 0211. He hits his 8 iron further than I hit mine. So??  We both hit the club needed for that 165 yard shot. I am currently switching from a failed experiment, tried recoils in the P790 and going back to Nippon 125 in the ZX7’s. The ZX7 irons and the 0211 irons match up almost perfectly.....well except for the number on the sole, lol.

But again, why does this cause such angst for many? 

• Like 1

Titleist TSR4 9° Tensei AV White 65

Titleist TSi3 strong 3w 13.5° Tensei AV White 70

Titleist TS3 19°  hybrid Tensei Blue/Titleist TSR3 24° Diamana Ahina

Titleist T150 5-pw Nippon Pro Modus 125

Vokey SM8 50° F & 56° M SM9 60°M

Cameron Newport w/ flow neck by Lamont/ Cameron Del Mar

10 hours ago, Shilgy said:

Eddie had it right the first time.  For one the rules are the yardage is not advice, club hit is. Second , WHO CARES? Yes, I am taking the time to reply but this thread is like all of the blade threads. We are all different players except...when it plays 160 we all hit the club we hit 160. 
  Can someone explain to me why it is such an issue that the numbers have changed?  Consider it to be like shaft flex. There is no standard for flex so why for loft and iron number?

A low single digit friend, 3.1 index, was playing the TM M4 irons and just got the new PXG 0211. He hits his 8 iron further than I hit mine. So??  We both hit the club needed for that 165 yard shot. I am currently switching from a failed experiment, tried recoils in the P790 and going back to Nippon 125 in the ZX7’s. The ZX7 irons and the 0211 irons match up almost perfectly.....well except for the number on the sole, lol.

But again, why does this cause such angst for many? 

"Angst" is a funny choice of word.  Personally, I am not experiencing any angst.  A bit of amusement, perhaps.  🙂

When you spend a decent chunk of your money on a product, do you want to know how it really works?  Or would you prefer to rely on dubious information?

Personally, I joined golf forums to learn how golf equipment works.  The world doesn't need more sales pitches.  

• Like 2

Driver: TM 300 Mini 11.5*, 43.5", Phenom NL 60X -or- Cobra SpeedZone, ProtoPype 80S, 43.5"

Fwy woods: King LTD 3/4, Rogue Black 75X -or- TM Stage 2 Tour 3w, NV105 X -or- TEE E8 Beta 12*, Rogue Silver 70X

Irons grab bag:  1-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 1-PW Golden Ram TW282, RIP Tour 115 R; 2-PW Golden Ram Vibration Matched, NS Pro 950WF S; testing: Arias D-23 5i w/Modus 120 S
Wedges:  Dynacraft Dual Millled 52*, SteelFiber i125 S -or- Scratch 8620 DD 53*, SteelFiber i125 S; Cobra Snakebite 56* -or- Wilson Staff PMP 58*, Dynamic S -or- Ram TW282 SW -or- Ram TW276 SW
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34" -or- Cleveland Huntington Beach #1, 34.5" -or- Golden Ram TW Custom, 34" -or- Rife Bimini, 34" -or- Maxfli TM-2, 35"

Grip preference: various GripMaster leather options or Star Grip Sidewinders of assorted colors

You have 14 clubs in the bag that are designed to get you from tee to green.  Often 1putt pars are the most satisfying.

Some days I hit glide 2.0 stealth 50* from 105yds

another day it could be eye2 49* PW from 105yds

what’s the point?

Ping i525 7-UW 

G425 6 iron

Glide 2.0 Stealth 54 & 60
G410 21* 25* Tour 85
G410 13* & 16* Tour 75 

G425 LST 10.5 Tour 65

Older Scotty Del Mar

50 minutes ago, NRJyzr said:

"Angst" is a funny choice of word.  Personally, I am not experiencing any angst.  A bit of amusement, perhaps.  🙂

When you spend a decent chunk of your money on a product, do you want to know how it really works?  Or would you prefer to rely on dubious information?

Personally, I joined golf forums to learn how golf equipment works.  The world doesn't need more sales pitches.  

Then the best sales pitch is the Hogan method of just putting the loft on the irons?**

** do they still do that?

** of course then the quibble would be length of the club

A more serious reply is get fit. The number on the club does not matter a bit. Get fit-for your whole bag- and fill it with the clubs that best get you in the hole as best possible. 
  The only issue that could really be a problem would be the unaware consumer buying a set of clubs sight unseen and then having holes to fill at one end of the bag or the other. 

But surely that would not happen to an informed wrx’r.

MP-20 Blades [7=34 / P=46]

Love the traditional lofts. Wavering between the blade 4 iron, which I hit pretty well, and the HMB, which isn't as satisfying but gives me a better yardage gap. 

BTW, Tiger's PW is 51 degrees. 

Titleist TSR3 08.75 – AD DI 65x

Titleist TSR2 14.50 – AD DI 75x

Titleist TSR2 17.25 – AD DI 85x

Titleist TSR2 21.00 – AD DI 95x

Titleist T150 4i-6i – X100 Tour

Titleist T100 7i-9i – X100 Tour

Titleist SM09 Pw-Lw – S400 Tour

Titleist Pro V1 – White Hot OG5

On 1/21/2021 at 3:53 PM, cardoustie said:

I think the added spin / loft benefits me to be honest

Every time I try to go strong lofted and modern hollow heads, like @bladehunter, I get killed (p790, t-mb)

Re-Learning, for the fourth or fifth time,  that softer shafts in irons is OK for me as well but I need to stay X in woods and hybrids

More control as @Dan Drakesays

1. Have the same setup (x-flex in driver, 3 wood and soft in irons but back to very heavy and stiff for lob wedge).

2. Exact opposite as far as strong lofts and modern hollow heads.  My game doesn't see the downside.  I went from hitting my traditional j40s extremely high and spinny to fantastic numbers with my Mavriks.  My PW is 41*, but I love the set.  Hitting best I've ever hit it with these irons.

G400 Max 9* Ventus Red 5X, SIM Ventus Red 6X 

Callaway Mavrik 4 (18*) - AW (46*) Project X 5.5

Vokey SM4 50* SM5 56*

Cameron Phantom 5S

12 minutes ago, Shilgy said:

Then the best sales pitch is the Hogan method of just putting the loft on the irons?**

** do they still do that?

** of course then the quibble would be length of the club

A more serious reply is get fit. The number on the club does not matter a bit. Get fit-for your whole bag- and fill it with the clubs that best get you in the hole as best possible. 
  The only issue that could really be a problem would be the unaware consumer buying a set of clubs sight unseen and then having holes to fill at one end of the bag or the other. 

But surely that would not happen to an informed wrx’r.

There are still problems, though.  Do you put effective loft or actual, static loft?  Are you going to get pissy when an OEM doesn't use a digital loft reading and has a +/- 3.5* tolerance?  Now its like bounce, where you have no idea if its real or not like the Ping TS that stamps "10" on itself since that is the literal measurement of the bounce angle but plays with 20* of effective bounce because the sole is so thin you couldn't possible hit with only the sole.

You are always going to get OEMs playing games.  The only solution is to ignore the number on the bottom and buy irons you like and hit well.

Edited by pinestreetgolf

Vokey SM4 50* SM5 56*

Cameron Phantom 5S

On 1/21/2021 at 8:00 PM, Valent said:

It’s when the numbered irons start getting so off that you need to have W1 and W2 to fill in the gap left at the bottom of the set that annoys me, all the crap about better flight windows become just marketing spiel. They’ve just delofted them to make it seem like you’re hitting your irons further. Which is basically an unnecessary pissing match anyway. Hit the club that gets the ball into the hole.

Last set I bought was the Titleist 718 CB as they were the closest I could find that still had “normalized” lofts. Loved the design of the TaylorMade P7MC, but can’t see bending them back 1-2 degrees to get them normal and throwing the bounces out of whack too. Oh well, I’ve got enough clubs anyway!

-VS

B2EE1AA9-71D6-410B-B849-1E5BB453A5A1.png

BD51C540-334A-40C2-8416-30511934824C.jpeg

Wait, I thought a 47* PW made me one of the cool kids?  Now you're saying I need 52*?!?

HONEY, BUY MORE SHARPIES AT COSTCO.  MY IRONS ARE WRONG AGAIN.  THE GUYS SAYING 47* LIED TO ME.  YEAH, I KNOW, JUST GET SOME MORE THIS IS IMPORTANT.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Vokey SM4 50* SM5 56*

Cameron Phantom 5S

2 minutes ago, pinestreetgolf said:

There are still problems, though.  Do you put effective loft or actual, static loft?  Are you going to get pissy when an OEM doesn't use a digital loft reading and has a +/- 3.5* tolerance?  Now its like bounce, where you have no idea if its real or not like the Ping TS that stamps "10" on itself since that is the literal measurement of the bounce angle but plays with 20* of effective bounce because the sole is so thin you couldn't possible hit with only the sole.

You are always going to get OEMs playing games.  The only solution is to ignore the number on the bottom and buy irons you like and hit well.

See now that I can totally agree with. Except perhaps the bit about OEM’s “playing games”.  Perhaps the seemingly crazy lofted 0211 is targeted at another friend at my club. Older gentleman that hits his 0211 PW about 90 yards.  He doesn’t have holes to fill at the bottom of his bag does he?

7 minutes ago, uglande said:

Love the traditional lofts. Wavering between the blade 4 iron, which I hit pretty well, and the HMB, which isn't as satisfying but gives me a better yardage gap. 

14 hours ago, BallerNate said:

Just picked up TM P770’s (‘17) recently with traditional lofts...PW is 46* and 4-iron is 23*.

My runner-ups were Cally Apex 19’s with jacked lofts, and that was part of the reason I went with the P770’s...preferred regular lofts rather than learning to translate club numbers with jacked lofts to regular lofts and regular distances. Pretty ridiculous trend if you ask me...doesn’t make sense.

You think those MP20 or P770 lofts are traditional?  They might be less jacked than other modern sets but they are jacked lofts by a full club compared to traditional lofts.  Traditional 7 iron is about 36-38°.  A Ping Eye 2 PW is 50.5°

11 minutes ago, uglande said:

Except 46* is not traditional.  It might be near the standard for so called players irons but 46* was a 9 iron in my first sets.

24 minutes ago, Shilgy said:

Then the best sales pitch is the Hogan method of just putting the loft on the irons?

How disingenuous of you, LOL. 

You know full well why they quit doing it.  Unless you haven't been paying attention, that is.

28 minutes ago, Shilgy said:

The number on the club does not matter a bit

I completely agree with this.  But it's also interesting that a great many people who say this invariably buy irons based on how far they're hitting their X numbered club.

27 minutes ago, pinestreetgolf said:

1. Have the same setup (x-flex in driver, 3 wood and soft in irons but back to very heavy and stiff for lob wedge).

2. Exact opposite as far as strong lofts and modern hollow heads.  My game doesn't see the downside.  I went from hitting my traditional j40s extremely high and spinny to fantastic numbers with my Mavriks.  My PW is 41*, but I love the set.  Hitting best I've ever hit it with these irons.

Fancy seeing you in a loft thread! Maybe the new ones fit better because you flip? High dynamic loft is the reason jacked lofts exist. If you deliver the correct loft and angle of attack at impact nobody should need strengthened lofts. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, NRJyzr said:

How disingenuous of you, LOL. 

You know full well why they quit doing it.  Unless you haven't been paying attention, that is.

I completely agree with this.  But it's also interesting that a great many people who say this invariably buy irons based on how far they're hitting their X numbered club.

1) Actually no. I had no idea if Hogan still does that. I have never considered their equipment in over 50 years playing this game.

2) I am sure some folks do what you suggest. I look for consistency on stock swings and ability to add subtract 5 yards. 

Which for some reason raises another question in my feeble equipment mind. So many complaints about loft but what about playing length? The P790 are not crazy lofted. They start at 45* pw     
and use 5* increments in the lofted irons(a method which is becoming the norm- and personally gives me best yardage gapping).  However, the new TM irons are shorter in length than most sets.  Does that offset the loft issue for those that have an problem with strong lofts?

22 minutes ago, TigerInTheWoods said:

Fancy seeing you in a loft thread! Maybe the new ones fit better because you flip? High dynamic loft is the reason jacked lofts exist. If you deliver the correct loft and angle of attack at impact nobody should need strengthened lofts. 

I usually stay out of them when they stick to technical discussions.  Once they turn to "we're the real player players and these 47* PWs are the only true iro... oh wait it was 52* a while ago?  well forget that what I say is right" threads I tend to stick my head in to mock the people who think the way you do.

Very possible I flip.  Glad I can purchase irons that help mitigate it.  You are doing a great job at reinforcing all the stereotypes of a good golfer.  I am rooting for you to win the cake raffle at the next super-elitist-for-no-reason plus-cap meeting.  Basically, in four threads you've gone from arguing the technical issues, to arguing the traditional issues, to arguing the "OEM's are lying!" issues to making fun of my swing that you've never seen.

The OEMs make people feel worse about their games, but at least they do it to make money.  You're spending your time making people feel worse about their game for no reason at all.

Everyone thinks a PW should be what it was when they started playing.  Just like everyone's favorite star in whatever TV show is the star when they started watching.  For some its 52*.  For some its 47*.  For my daughter its 43*.  It will continue to change long after we are gone.  That is how the world works.  That is why these threads are funny.  Its just a bunch of guys yelling at the moon.

Go tell Federer his serve is fake and then shove McEnroe's 1986 wooden Slazenger in his face.

Edited by pinestreetgolf
  • Haha 1

Vokey SM4 50* SM5 56*

Cameron Phantom 5S

I flipped for a long time too. I made a conscious effort with my coach to lower my dynamic loft from high 20s to low 20 with a 34* 7 iron. With a bit of work it's an easy thing to fix. Not being elitist at all. I just think that proper coaching can pretty much trump all "tech" changes. Despite 4 years of R&D I can get as good or better numbers out of my G400 LST 8.5 compared to my Sim. Turns out the swing is what matters? Weird

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, pinestreetgolf said:

I usually stay out of them when they stick to technical discussions.  Once they turn to "we're the real player players and these 47* PWs are the only true iro... oh wait it was 52* a while ago?  well forget that what I say is right" threads I tend to stick my head in to mock the people who think the way you do.

Very possible I flip.  Glad I can purchase irons that help mitigate it.  You are doing a great job at reinforcing all the stereotypes of a good golfer.  I am rooting for you to win the cake raffle at the next super-elitist-for-no-reason plus-cap meeting.  Basically, in four threads you've gone from arguing the technical issues, to arguing the traditional issues, to arguing the "OEM's are lying!" issues to making fun of my swing that you've never seen.

The OEMs make people feel worse about their games, but at least they do it to make money.  You're spending your time making people feel worse about their game for no reason at all.

Everyone thinks a PW should be what it was when they started playing.  Just like everyone's favorite star in whatever TV show is the star when they started watching.  For some its 52*.  For some its 47*.  For my daughter its 43*.  It will continue to change long after we are gone.  That is how the world works.  That is why these threads are funny.  Its just a bunch of guys yelling at the moon.

Go tell Federer his serve is fake and then shove McEnroe's 1986 wooden Slazenger in his face.

Did you know that Australia is the #1 exporter of iron ore?  Their exports in 2016 were in excess of $38 billion USD.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LeoLeo99 said:

You think those MP20 or P770 lofts are traditional?  They might be less jacked than other modern sets but they are jacked lofts by a full club compared to traditional lofts.  Traditional 7 iron is about 36-38°.  A Ping Eye 2 PW is 50.5°

Ah, OK, you're talking way back in time. No, I'm playing what today's OEM's would call traditional, but not like 1980s traditional. I don't even know where you get a setup like that these days unless you just play vintage clubs.

Titleist TSR3 08.75 – AD DI 65x

Titleist TSR2 14.50 – AD DI 75x

Titleist TSR2 17.25 – AD DI 85x

Titleist TSR2 21.00 – AD DI 95x

Titleist T150 4i-6i – X100 Tour

Titleist T100 7i-9i – X100 Tour

Titleist SM09 Pw-Lw – S400 Tour

Titleist Pro V1 – White Hot OG5

1 hour ago, LeoLeo99 said:

Fair enough. The OP defined “traditional lofts” in his set as having a 47* PW, so I was just basing my post on that. 

My last 2 sets were from 2007, then 2014, and now 2017 P770’s, and they all had PW’s of 46*-47*.

Callaway Paradym X (11*) / Hzrdus Silver 6.0

Callaway Paradym X (15*) / Hzrdus Silver 6.0

Callaway Big Bertha 23 (19*) / Cally RCH 65 S

Srixon ZX5 (4-PW) / Nippon Modus3 Tour 105 S

Cleveland CBX (48*), RTX 6 Zipcore (52* Mid, 58* Mid) / DG Spinner

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

WITB on WRX

Ok so let's say the lofts are exactly the same, 21-51, just with different numbering on the bottom. If you add a 56° sand wedge you only have 2 wedges in the eighties, 3 wedges in the 2000's 4 wedges in modern jacked lofts or 5 wedges in really jacked lofts before you even think about a lob wedge. 

Six wedges! Yeah baby!

Of course the lofts aren't exactly the the same as the modern setups have 6° gaps to reduce the number of wedges needed to get to the 54-56° sand wedge promised land. 

I really like the 4° gapping from my 35° club to my 52° wedge. The need for 6° gapping in the scoring clubs is the major problem I have with the jacked lofts. 

1980's /2000's/2020/2021

21 2 iron/3 iron/4 iron/5 iron

24 3 iron/4 iron/5 iron/6 iron

27 4 iron/5 iron/6 iron/7 iron

31 5 iron/ 6 iron/ 7 iron/ 8 iron

35 6 iron/ 7 iron/ 8 iron/ 9 iron

39 7 iron/ 8 iron/ 9 iron / PW

43 8 iron/ 9 iron/ PW/ GW 1

47 9 iron/ PW/ GW 1/GW 2

51 PW/ GW/GW2/GW 3

56 SW/SW/SW/SW

Cobra King F9  Driver 10.5° Atmos Blue 6 stiff