Srixon Irons wait time.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They're golf clubs. I'm sorry, but it's just not the end of the world. And I can say that as someone who received a partial shipment of 4 irons.   Srixon, Ping, Taylormade, Titleist, they're

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   My zx7s version 2.0 (reorder because Srixon messed up the first one, but the reorder came in just 2 1/2 weeks) are in.  

Got the call that my ZX5 irons are in.  Woohoo!!!

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Hawkeye77 said:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My zx7s version 2.0 (reorder because Srixon messed up the first one, but the reorder came in just 2 1/2 weeks) are in.  Shafts (Recoil 95 F4) - check. Grips (Tour Velvet midsize) - check.

Bigger check some may be interested in - when I got the call I asked him to measure the 6i like one would normally measure length on a 6i and see if it was 38". He said it's exactly 38", which is consistent with the info I got from Srixon before I ordered on length (to expect right on or no more than 1/10 over depending on grip).  So my +1/2" is what I would expect +1/2" to be.

Sounds like Friday will be go get irons, check lofts and lies, come home and watch The Masters and then on Saturday . . . . the rain should be gone and by then I should feel like taking some real swings! 

It's like Masters week is the giant bowl of chocolate ice cream and my irons are the hot, melted fudge on top! Couldn't come at a better time! Pics will follow.

Hope they come in all good hawk. It's been a long road for you. 

• Thanks 1

Ping G410  10.5 Project X Evenflow 5.5

Ping G425 5 wood
Ping Anser 20* Hybrid

Srixon ZX5's  5-PW

Ping Glide 3.0  50*
Ping Glide
 54 & 58*ES

Bettinardi Queen B 6

7 hours ago, braincramp52 said:

Hope they come in all good hawk. It's been a long road for you. 

All signs are positive!  I covered over the phone the "deal breakers", lol, so lofts and lies can be checked and adjusted on the spot when I pick them up. Now the wife wants to go along - needs new golf shoes she says - no way I can say no to that! 

Edit:  Dinner time - "I need some more of those pink and white soccer balls (Callaways) like you got me."  I just got her a whole new set of clubs in '19, she better not be going wrx and thinking those need replaced!  

Edited by Hawkeye77
  • Haha 1

@tdeutmeyer these are custom built.  MMT 125 TX are not offered from Srixon direct.

Not to mention the BB&F ferrules.

TM SIM 8* | AutoFlex SF505XX at 46.75"

Mizuno ST-Z 15*| Diamana D+ White 7 X 

TM P790 2 IRON UDI | HZRDUS SMOKE 100 6.5

SRIXON ZX7 3-PW | Mitsubishi MMT 125 TX

Cleveland Zipcore Tour Rack 

50* (Mid) Rounded Edge | Mitsubishi MMT Scoring Wedge 125 TX

54* (Full) S Grind | Mitsubishi MMT Scoring Wedge 125 TX

TM MY SPIDER X BLACK 34"

TM TP5X

1 hour ago, Hawkeye77 said:

All signs are positive!  I covered over the phone the "deal breakers", lol, so lofts and lies can be checked and adjusted on the spot when I pick them up. Now the wife wants to go along - needs new golf shoes she says - no way I can say no to that! 

🤣🤣  Smart Man!!

• Haha 1

Ping G425 5 wood
Ping Anser 20* Hybrid

Srixon ZX5's  5-PW

Ping Glide 3.0  50*
Ping Glide
 54 & 58*ES

Bettinardi Queen B 6

1 hour ago, shinobi said:

Ordered a custom 7i ZX5 on April 4 and received a shipping confirmation today. I’m also located in SoCal so im glad to see that the wait times aren’t that bad!!

Yeah, seems to depend on the parts. I ordered a custom ZX5 6i (Recoil 95R, MMC black) from Carl's on 3Apr. It showed up this morning, I'm central coast so probably 2 days via UPS ground.

G400Max Xtorsion 60S | F9 3W - 3H Devo 7-8S - RadSpeed 7W Motore F3R | 0211 5-6H Riptide  80R

ZX5/7 6-PW Recoil 95R | cbx2 50 Recoil 95R | Glide 56 eye2 - 58TS | Stroke Lab Double Wide

I got my FedEx notification today!

Went and checked and it’s for the ZX7 approach wedge, zipcore 54 and 58 wedges with Recoil shafts that I ordered 3/13. Still waiting on the actual ZX7 irons ordered 2/12.

I don’t know how to feel about this LOL

• Like 1

Callaway Rogue 10.5
Callaway BB Alpha 816 16
Srixon Z H45 19 Hybrid
Srixon Z U85 23 Utility
Srixon Z 785/Z-Forged 5 - PW
Cleveland RTX-4 Mid Grind 50 54 58
TaylorMade Spider Tour Red
TaylorMade TP5X

My 5-PW KBS TGI 95 TV 360 arrived today. Still waiting on the ZX5 4 iron. Order was placed directly from Srixon on 3/15. I was initially told they would ship April 15 so they came a week earlier than expected. All specs are dead on. Unfortunately I don’t think I’ll be able to get out tomorrow (although there’s a slight chance) I will definitely take them on their maiden voyage on Friday. The head shape is far more attractive than my 765s. 

• Like 2

Cobra Rad Speed Peacoat 9°, HZRDUS RDX Blue 6s
Titleist TSI2 15°, HZRDUS RDX Black 7s
Callaway XR Pro 20°, Project X LZ s
Srixon Z765 4-PW, KBS TGI 95 hs x1
Ping Glide 3.0 50° & 56° SS, KBS TGI 95 hs x1
Ping Glide 3.0 60° TS, KBS TGI 95
Ping Ketsch Armlock, BGT Stability

Are they seriously shipping partial orders? I ordered 4-P $ taper back in early March. Haven't heard or seen anything.

TM SIM 10.5* | Diamana D Limited 60tx

TM SIM 15* | Diamana D Limited 70tx
TM M3 19* | Tensei PW 80tx
Apex Pro '19 | KBS $-Saper 125
Vokey SM8 50|55|60 - KBS $-taper 125
Toulon Palm Beach
TP5x 

I ordered a combo set with Recoil 95 F4 shafts. Today starts week 10 of the wait. Second tournament of the year is this Saturday, so golf season is quickly getting up to full speed here.  I hit i210, Blueprint, and Apex Pros yesterday at demo day.  I could certainly play any of the three.  Ping told me demand was huge right now and wait would likely be 5 weeks for what I would want.  Callaway told me 3 weeks max wait.  Not sure my 10 week old Srixon order will beat either?   

I have teetered back and fourth with cancelling the order.  I am not mad at anybody at this point, but I don't see waiting 3 or 4 months for new sticks either.  I think that if they have not shipped by April 15th, I will pull the plug. That would be 10 weeks plus on an order that was made before they said anything was BO, and way before others ordered who are getting heads they told me they were out of multiple times.  

If I were ordering today, it would be the old Ping i210 power specs with SteelFiber 95 shafts.  They felt super easy to hit well yesterday!  My Z945 are still doing great but my enthusiasm for Srixon continues to wane.

• Like 1

Callaway Epic Max with Tensei Blue Raw

TM Sim Max 5 wood with Ventus Blue

TM Sim Max 3 hybrid with Ventus Blue

TM M6 5 hybrid with Hzrdus 

Srixon 545 5i with Recoil 110 F4

Srixon Z945 6- I PW with Recoil 110 F4

52 and 56 degree Ping Forged with Recoil 110 F4

60 Glide 2 with SF 110

Ping Prime Tyne or Spider Tour Black

49 minutes ago, rxk9fan said:

I ordered a combo set with Recoil 95 F4 shafts. Today starts week 10 of the wait. Second tournament of the year is this Saturday, so golf season is quickly getting up to full speed here.  I hit i210, Blueprint, and Apex Pros yesterday at demo day.  I could certainly play any of the three.  Ping told me demand was huge right now and wait would likely be 5 weeks for what I would want.  Callaway told me 3 weeks max wait.  Not sure my 10 week old Srixon order will beat either?   

I have teetered back and fourth with cancelling the order.  I am not mad at anybody at this point, but I don't see waiting 3 or 4 months for new sticks either.  I think that if they have not shipped by April 15th, I will pull the plug. That would be 10 weeks plus on an order that was made before they said anything was BO, and way before others ordered who are getting heads they told me they were out of multiple times.  

If I were ordering today, it would be the old Ping i210 power specs with SteelFiber 95 shafts.  They felt super easy to hit well yesterday!  My Z945 are still doing great but my enthusiasm for Srixon continues to wane.

I wouldn’t blame you at all for cancelling...that’s absolutely insane!

Today marks Day 21 since I put in my order...can’t imagine how frustrating 10 weeks would feel.

Callaway Mavrik (10.5*) / Tensei AV Blue 65

Callaway Mavrik (15*) / Rogue White 130 M.S.I. 70

Srixon Z H85 (19*) / Hzrdus Black 6.0 85

TaylorMade P790 (4), (5-PW Coming soon...)

Cleveland RTX Zipcore (50-54-58 Mid) / Dynamic Gold Spinner

TaylorMade SOTO Tour Preferred (36")

🇨🇦

1 hour ago, rxk9fan said:

You and Hawkeye are patient men. 10 weeks would have been too much for me.

Ping G425 5 wood
Ping Anser 20* Hybrid

Srixon ZX5's  5-PW

Ping Glide 3.0  50*
Ping Glide
 54 & 58*ES

Bettinardi Queen B 6

5 hours ago, rxk9fan said:

I had i210 regular loft with SF 95 shafts, regular flex (I find SF to play a bit stiff to flex). Great combination. Those are showing as 10-12 week backorder though. The downside to just-in-time manufacturing is when supply chains are disrupted, lots of things grind to a halt.

G400Max Xtorsion 60S | F9 3W - 3H Devo 7-8S - RadSpeed 7W Motore F3R | 0211 5-6H Riptide  80R

ZX5/7 6-PW Recoil 95R | cbx2 50 Recoil 95R | Glide 56 eye2 - 58TS | Stroke Lab Double Wide

3 minutes ago, Cactus Jack said:

Eight weeks to the day, my ZX5 driver and ZX 3 wood arrived yesterday. I did not receive an shipping notification, and therefore had no idea they had been shipped. Same thing happened with my irons and wedges. 

Stock or custom shafts?  Ordered mine on 1/21 with Ventus.  Been told Ventus isn't do in until mid April.

Srixon ZX5, 9.5* Fujikura Ventus Blue Velocore 5S. ( still waiting )

Srixon ZX 15*.     Fujikura Ventus Red Velocore 6S. ( still waiting )

Srixon ZX 3H, 19* Aldila Tour Blue 85S

Srixon H85  4H, 22* Hzrdus Black 85, 5.5

Srixon ZX5, 5-AW, Steelfiber 95R.

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Tour Rack raw 55* full grind, heel,toe and back relief, stock spinner shaft.

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Tour Rack raw 60* mid, heel and toe relief, stock spinner shaft.

Pro V 1X or Z-Star VV

3 hours ago, littletimbo182 said:

Lol I’m on week 12!! Waiting on zx7 5-p +1/4 inch w/ modus 120x shafts. Seems like a fairly standard order to me!

Jeez!! 😬

Callaway Mavrik (10.5*) / Tensei AV Blue 65

Callaway Mavrik (15*) / Rogue White 130 M.S.I. 70

Srixon Z H85 (19*) / Hzrdus Black 6.0 85

TaylorMade P790 (4), (5-PW Coming soon...)

Cleveland RTX Zipcore (50-54-58 Mid) / Dynamic Gold Spinner

TaylorMade SOTO Tour Preferred (36")

🇨🇦

Ordered zx7 4-pw on 3/29 from discount Dan’s. Heard back today it’s looking like early to mid may. Crossing my fingers it’s not longer!

Ping G425 Max 9.5* w/ Tour AD HD 6x

Titleist TSi3 4 Wood w/ Ventus Red 7x 

Titleist TSi2 7 Wood w/ Ventus Red 9x 

PXG 0311x Gen2 3 Iron w/ Tour AD DI 85x

4-PW Callaway X Forged CB w/ KBS $ Taper 

50* Callaway Jaws Raw

56* Miura K Grind 2.0

62* Miura HB / Taylormade MG Hi Toe 

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11 / Taylormade MyTP Juno